Is Russia the first nation to be cucked by milticulturalism...

Is Russia the first nation to be cucked by milticulturalism? Why the fuck didnt they christianize muslim tatars and caucasians and instead gave them autonomy and equal rights?
Why didnt they give orthodoxy to catholicuck balts, finns and ukrainians and instead let the pope spread his bullshit in the Russian empire?

Now Russia is reaping the results, with these "victims" barking "PRISON OF THE NATIONS XDDD" for the last 100 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPtuEkhxm-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If tolerance didnt spread like cancer in Russian policy, then we wouldn't have durkas in the caucasus and WE WUZ SS N SHIET in the west.

>WE WUZ SS N SHIEET IN THE WEST
by west you mean?
If baltics i dont understand what you mean

>catholicuck balts, finns
If you have no clue about what you are talking, then why are you talking?

God that architecture is so imperial...hnnggg

I think this is a bait thread

I mean exactly balts and ukroshits.

Lithuanians are catholic, while latvians and estonians are protestant, but that still makes them good puppets for the eternal kraut so Russia should've destroyed their "western civilisation" when it could have.

Back to sosach with you.

Also, aside from Caucasus region, Russian muslims (in Tatarstan, Bashkiriya) are some of the most chill muslims the world has - no hidjabs or other hurka-durka shit, and they treat women like people.

Where did you get this info, we never are happy for german forced recruitment battalions
There are parades, but they honour vets, who where forced to fight there, as a fight against harsh and terrible soviet occupation

>no hidjabs or other hurka-durka shit, and they treat women like people.

They let sluts slut it up and are basically faux Muslims*

ftfy

It's a mosque

There's a difference between multiculturalism, and appeasing the peoples you've subjugated to stop them from revolting.
See Chechnya

Chechens are chill, however very conservative(nothing wrong with that)

t.Ibn Saud

Russia's Muslims were a fantastic go between for the central Asian merchants who did most of the legwork bringing Asian goods to Europe, for many centuries after the peak of the silk road

>Russian muslims (in Tatarstan, Bashkiriya) are some of the most chill muslims the world has - no hidjabs or other hurka-durka shit, and they treat women like people
That's got less to do with Russia and more with the fact they're turkic.

Islam was made for the turkic.

That's not Egypt

> mfw I googled Grozny expecting war rubble pics

Look, the Baltic states are pretending their relevant and not just the West's fucktoy now, how cute :3.

Face it Balt, you will never be anything more then a pawn for the West and us, each trying to gain the upper hand in the geopolitical game. You honestly think Burgerland and pals would start WW3 over some Russian minorities rebelling? TOP FUCKING KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=UPtuEkhxm-A

>Russia.
>Founded as Russian EMPIRE.
>Empire
>Wonder why a lot of cultures within it.
For the longest time, the Russian Empire ruled on the basis of Heir of Eastern Rome, defender of Orthodoxcunts, defender of Slavdom, and keeper of the peace in the Central Asia. That was pretty much it.

When Russification & Nationalisms happened in the Russian Empire & its peripheries, the downhill part started there. Except they were blindsided by communists...who also continued Russification despite their Muh Internationale Claims.

is this russian or qatari gold at work?

I was going to write a serious, long answer.
But your post doesn't deserve more than a linkage to the board, that you deserve to be;

Orthodoxy was first introduced to kiev before it spread to other rus cities.

Balts were protestant and signed a tresty that stated they wouldn't do anything to disrupt things.

And there are a lot of mongoloid looking russians that obviously have Tatar blood in them

You mean the Russian Empire or Soviet Union? Most of the colonial people (Georgians, Armenians, Kazakhs, etc.) stayed in their own nations and could only leave with heavy documentation.

*russia signed a treaty

>Is Russia the first nation to be cucked by milticulturalism?
You're retarded in trying to apply your internet bubble meme buzzwords to society you don't understand

this is true tho

t. russian

it's not

t. russian

Roman women used to lust after roman negros, read it there are stories about it.

Your mother lusts after negroes, read it there are stories about it.

>first nation to be cucked by milticulturalism
What does Achaemenid Persia have to do with Russia?

If you don't understand the simple historic formula of:
>Largw Emperialism = multicultural
>Small Nation State = ethnocentric
Than go back to pol

*Large Empire

Because being a decent ruler and treating your subjects as more or less equals regardless of ethnicity or religion actually works.

>You honestly think Burgerland and pals would start WW3 over some Russian minorities rebelling? TOP FUCKING KEK
You honestly think the Russians would risk starting a war with NATO for the Baltics?

>For the longest time, the Russian Empire ruled on the basis of Heir of Eastern Rome, defender of Orthodoxcunts, defender of Slavdom
lol you realize this was just Russian propaganda, right? They were killing off Orthodox peoples and Slavic people like it's nothing.

Full-scale war? Probably not.
Their beloved "hybrid war"? They'll probably try.

(But not before they polandrape ukraine either way.)

>polandrape ukraine
They did nothing in Ukraine. Putin wanted like half of it, he only got Crimea and 2% of the rest in some idiotic conflict zone. Russia doesn't have the manpower or money to occupy and keep Ukraine, even if noone interferes.

>[citation needed]

>pope spread his bullshut in the Russian empire

Because Balt lands were autonomous regions with German rulers and have been christian since 1400.

look at leaders of USSR: asian-russian mongrel, georgian, then 2 ukrainians, then half russian half finnish jew, then russian with ukrainian name, and at the end -- southern russian hick.

But i am wasting my time in /pol/ tard thread that tries to push some stupid agenda...

> butthurt leftypol subhuman so triggered that "he" can only scream abiut "muh safe space" as a rebuttal
Pathetic

Multiculturalism where 81% of the population is Orthodox and of Ethnic Russian origin?The second largest ethnicity are the Kazan Tatars, but they're fiercely loyal to Russia.

If that were true, there would be no other Slavs and Orthodox left.

ahhahahahah what is this? i work at mcdonalds and i wish i could do that to the people spilling and leaving their shit everywhere

>Multiculturalism where 81%

You're answering yourself for christ sake

Does your slavic brain understand what MULTI is