Ok lads

Ok lads
How do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why stop what will eventually destroy itself?

>He wants to destroy the pillar of western society..

T. Eternal Anglo

t. George Soros

Anglos

>G*rmans
>Pillar of western society
>even considering G*rmans western
>even considering G*rmans human

Literally HRE them again
The only time they didnt ruin everthing

Also monarchies
Lots of monarchies

Tell me exactly what Martin Luther did wrong.

I think you dropped this.

t. stupid fuck

Anglos were using Germans to wreck havoc in Europe since the dawn of times.

>pillar of western society
>literally responsible for destroying the foundation of western society

how can one man be so triggered

Stop them from doing what?

Reminds of the Orc campaign from Warhammer:Battle March, where you're being silently led into difficult battles by the Dark Elves, shitting on their enemies for the sole purpose of their temporary gain.

>pillar of western society
>occupies and tries to genocide defender of Latin civilization

hmmmm

Poland is a third world country.

And?

Wouldn't they actually all under second world?

Also, when exactly did third world go from being "Not in NATO or Soviet Bloc" to "Poor"

I know right. Martin nearly destroyed Europe so his view of an abstract concept could be more relevant.

With the creation of the modern state of Poland.

The guy between Luther and Arminius is new. Who is he?

Start a Veeky Forums discord, setup a Veeky Forums meetup, then suck each others dick and complain about Germans all day.

I'm sure you're all smart folk

Martin Luther saved the world

t. papist

He wasn't German.

Give it to Bavarians.

Notice how there is no Bavarian in your image.

>destroyed Europe
How so? I understand Hitler, but how did Luther "destroy Europe"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

>Luther caused the 30 years war

Yeah in the same way Jesus Christ caused the Crusades.

>Poolander
>talking down on anyone

>Poland

Luther was right.

don't shit yourself

Germans have brought about nearly every single major catastrophe western Europe has ever faced. Only the black death remains free of their involvement as far as anyone knows, but I'm sure it's not for lack of trying.

This.

Give us back our 1800 little principalities. Fuck them even, scatter them to the winds, make it smaller yet. That's how we're meant to be. In the littlest tribes and villages.

t. Kraut.

>This happens
>Except they're all forced to be a part of the EU, and all under command of Merkel for her life

Is it in G*rms DNA to destroy what he does not have?

One of the oldest Monarchies and a country that has developed a tradition of shrugging off invasions of the Holy Roman Empire like it's nothing is unimpressive?Even though it's later form, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was one of the most powerful countries in the known world for nearly 127 years and a major patron to the arts and science, especially the latter?

For the record, Prussia only became what it was after she got the print for Polish money from Saxony and the best provinces in the Partition of Poland.

But in In all seriousness, Poland is far less known and understood than Tibet, there are plenty of Tibetan studies to be found at major Western universities, which obviously cannot be said about Polish studies. Not even professors of history are aware that Renaissance, Enlightenment and Romanticism cannot possibly be understood in Europe without including the major works from those époques in Polish.

Guess who financed Protestantism in Europe as a mayor source of destabilization ?

Thread. The easiest and most absolute route is entropy.

They are, except for the Czech republic and Slovenia.

>when exactly did third world go from being "Not in NATO or Soviet Bloc" to "Poor"
Guess the nationality of the men who've begun the widespread and incorrect usage of that term?