byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/k8cbakc2
colonial-marines.com/wiki/Chem_Guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember, mods hates us because we discuss the vidya and we curently we have two idolmaster generals, two destiny generals and two fighting games generals

Someone please tell me how many moles there are in the air, just whip out your atmos analyser and tell me, no matter where you are

Why the everloping FUCK are the threads being deleted
I even went to the archive to see what was deleted and it wasn't CP or anything illegal, what the christ

JANNIES REEEEEEEEE

would someone like to explain what the fuck happened with the captain that round

this is apparently what causes the threads to be deleted
can anyone explain why the fuck?

#define CELL_VOLUME 2500 //liters in a cell
#define MOLES_CELLSTANDARD (ONE_ATMOSPHERE*CELL_VOLUME/(T20C*R_IDEAL_GAS_EQUATION)) //moles in a 2.5 m^3 cell at 101.325 Pa and 20 degC - about 103.934 in case you're searching
#define MOLES_CELLMARS (MARS_ATMOSPHERE*CELL_VOLUME/(T20C*R_IDEAL_GAS_EQUATION)) //Same as above but for mars (temperature is 20 degrees - it's assumed that it's noon on Mars)

#define O2STANDARD 0.21 //Percentage
#define N2STANDARD 0.79

#define MARS_ATMOSPHERE 0.6 //kPa
#define CO2MARS 0.96
#define N2MARS 0.04 //Mars atmosphere is actually 1.9% nitrogen, 1.9% argon with traces of other gases. Simplified to 4% nitrogen

God bless you user

Hey guys what server should I play on

I just had a dream where I was knife-fighting xenos in front of a train station, and then they started singing and it turned into a musical.

Veeky Forums, TG cant handle 1+ hour rounds, bay is far too slow and has its own awfull brand of roleplaying autism, Hippie is just a no go zone if you value sanity, CM is more infuriating than fun, Paradise is where Dean Hall plays and the beast consorters mingle, lifeweb is just burnt out oldfag bait with 100 bucks for a big dong and 400 bucks for a futa, Goon is a wierd mix of sekrit club gone wrong, no rp at all and a strange sense of superiority without being able to even say nigger without copping a permaban. Other servers really dont matter too much, they do their own gimmicks but arent sincerely worth the effort or dedication to log in past 50 rounds.

>bay is far too slow
I've never been to any server except Veeky Forums and I unironically believe our movespeed is too high
am I cancer?

You yourself? No, you arent cancer just because you think we are too fast, you have some mild bad taste but nobody is perfect user. Bay pushes the slowness to dionae walking levels when running however, even ghosts cant go fast.

you're right

What the fuck is going on? Why are mods deleting the threads?

Dean Hall paid Hiro to become a mod

here
we're the spess-est spess station left

>tfw had to go before me and the lads got to finish vaporizing the goon sat
feels bad.

Reminder that pomf is signing autographs

Yes. We've got the best tickrate of any server, about as close to real-time as the engine allows for.

the tick rate is what's important, the movement speed needs to be toned down though.

No, it's too high. Makes it too hard to stop and tell someone to stop, which makes police work harder than it needs to be among other things.

You can literally outrun every bullet in the game right now just by holding down any movement key.
You think?

Tickrate has nothing to do with movement speed. It just determines how choppy everything is.
This is why we have silky smooth spacemen gliding gracefully down the halls, and why walking is painful and horrible on TG despite them having the same speed as us.

Tasing an unarmed suspect who is not resisting arrest should be illegal.

server vote on lowering speed when?

I tase your dad's boypussy every night and he loves it.

>silky smooth spacemen gliding gracefully down the halls
Our gliding is FUCKED

Name one server with better movement. I'm not talking about speed.

future Veeky Forums

current Veeky Forums

I consider any server without gliding better than the half-baked broken as fuck gliding monstrosity we have right now.

past Veeky Forums

Past Veeky Forums

I've told you a million times: THE TIME MACHINE IS FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY!
Stop using it for vidya!

>someone hacked a door so I’m tasing you while you were in a Menuhin code green, stripping you of all your shit, then disposaling you
>ahelp
>ic problem xd

can't stop me bruh

Hippie has the worst movement speed
>everyone fucking sliding along at hyper speeds
>melee fights are cluster fucks because it's like trying to have a fight on a hockey rink, people overshooting eachother because of the high speed and low tick rate
>actually difficult getting into a one tile doorway

Veeky Forums is the best. Arrpee servers are too slow, and all other low arrpee severs are horrid fast. You can actually melee moving targets here and have brawls that move from one side of the station to the other.

>when you turn a corner just in time and see a bullet slam into the wall where you would have been

>not embracing the hockey
skate like a butterfly and sting like a powerfist

>being permabanned over spoiling star wars

>tfw start a fight with someone
>move to dorms
>they always fly into the swimming pool like a retard because they can't control their movements

luke dies

Don't be a dick, be a dude.

strawpoll.com/k8cbakc2

This is Duling Chen, the warden.

What should her personality be?

Secretly likes inserting random objects in her rectum

>caring about newwars
>"I at one point had to say to Rian, ‘I pretty much fundamentally disagree with every choice you’ve made for this character. Now, having said that, I have gotten it off my chest, and my job now is to take what you’ve created and do my best to realize your vision."

How does chem work on CM?

>Always has a snack on her
>Tries to make Imprisonment not so boring, keeps crayons and other undangerous stuff around for entertainment
>Devoted to the HoS to the point where you could think she's his secretary
>Goes into a blood frenzy when hurt, slamming people into windows and tabling them, toolboxing their genitals and generally reducing violent opponents to pulp

Stop posting this fucking garbage it's getting the threads deleted

Stop complaining, newfag.

?

do not respond to shitposters
report them instead

Stop complaining. It is not getting the threads deleted.
>WAH WAH SHITPOSTERS
fuck off

Pretty close to here.
colonial-marines.com/wiki/Chem_Guide
Note how you can make peridaxon, and a lot of medicines that don't have OD limits on Veeky Forums have them.

>those horrible fucking faux-perspective sprites
This is your server on goon.

I find our "upgraded oldbay" system pretty good, but I like that CM has chems interacting with each other in negative ways as well as positive.

Well, right now magbites and hyperzine give you a heart attack, so there's that

I don't hate it
Sprites actually feel like they have that retrofuturistic feel

I'm unironically loving this, I'm gonna play it!

Well, that was a fun round as third time captain. I'm prepared for everyone to call me shit.
Sorry to the guys who didn't get onto the shuttle, I didn't know captain magboots negated banana slip so I was trying to clear the way fruitlessly.

>could have had a human petting zoo in the brig if that nigger diona nymph didnt show up

Is 3danon dead?

when the plasma starts flowing you should call the shuttle

(also there was a singuloose but it kinda went south for the winter)

>be bartender playin blackjack with treefriend, clown and vox
>Decide to bet some cigarettes
>take the matter manipulator
>change mode
>WHOLE FUCKING BAR BECOMES FIRE
>"blasma in the vents :DD"
>get fixed but lag hits me
>be blind because blasma is hot
>plant friend saves me and fixes me again
>shuttle arrived

And all of this because i just bet some cigarettes over more wood planks

My connection lost around the time plasma went out and I was hoping engis could fix it before we had to leave. Plus a ling was trying molest me and I was trying to restart a borg. I know how people get angry when something completely fixable gets overlooked for a quick shuttle call.

you have a recall button for that reason

That's true actually.
sorry, I'm so used to playing AI that I completely forgot I could do that

apop pls leave

Unit 3021 is the dumbest idea I've ever had its stupid and I'm never playing that shit character again

Explain, I wasn't online

your sec officer killed himself because you wouldn't let him put of flashers

don't do that

I said the same thing to the warden, he just out them back no complaints. If you're gonna suicide because you can't powergame the brig, that's on you.

Literally why the fuck do the flashers exist if not to be put up?
Do you consider anything except letting them collect dust in the armory "powergaming"?
And exactly what purpose do you have to prevent them from being put up anyways?
Holy fuck I wasn't even in that round and I can tell you right now, you're retarded

Being a sec stickler is silly because invariably in 2 hours the brig will be full of blood, the sec lockers will have a random pile of guns lying about, and security officers will be running about with laser guns out because the station is infested with simple mobs

Flashers aren’t even mentioned in the incomplete SOP document (which you should only follow 1 or 2 clauses from anyway), it’s really a pointless exercise

Flashers don't belong up on code green. It's roleplay and how I like to run the brig.

There’s nothing in SOP about putting out the flashes on code green

Point to me where in SoP it says that.

what ckey is this before i bother checking the logs

>my "roleplay" consists of intentionally causing trouble over nonsensical petty details

Donnager
I specifically said roleplay, I like to pretend code colours mean things. I'm not playing unit3021 again so no more reasons to REEEEEE at somebody not playing perfectly efficient

The problem here is that there already is plenty of information in the SOP that makes code colors matter, and if you want to be pedantic about them you have plenty of common everyday infractions to rag your officers on about.

You are LITERALLY MAKING SHIT UP JUST TO STIR UP TROUBLE

>its solarious
Never fucking change

Not setting up flashers is not trouble, it's the default state. I was clear I wanted no flashers, my officer was denied flashers and suicided. I didn't force him to kill himself.
And I'm not playing that character again because it's not fun having people mad at you for having fun in different ways to them
Everyone wins.

Name a gamemode that doesn't boil down to security vs antag

Role playing that there’s more stuff in SOP than is actually there is confusing as shit for people learning Sec though. If you don’t believe me that Sec takes a long time to fully learn, just count the number of people who know actually what Recidivism is and play Security.

>HoS: ”Hey, don’t put out those flashers, it’s code green!”
>Warden, Internally: “Oh shit, it’s the HoS, better listen to him I guess.”
>Warden: “Fuck, alright. I missed that in SOP. Where does it say that?”
>HoS: “Oh it doesn’t. But it should!”
>Warden, Internally: “What the fuck?”

extended

I understand that now and won't be doing it again have a nice day.

We still move a tad too fast in my shitty opinion.
It is why I don't really take issue with security doing the "shoot firs, ask questions later" thing. By the time you have typed out "hey stop" they have already turned a corner and are out of your sight.

dude i was the officer, maybe i was a bit retarded suiciding and being an annoying faggot, but i was mad about your shit reasoning

THE MIME HAD TAILGATED AND YOU STILL DIDNT THINK FLASHERS WERE WORTH IT
that same mime stunned, stripped you and abducted you, there was only me and you, flashers made sense to have

space law doesnt say shit about the flashers
they are specifically made so people wont tailgate or escape from the brig by pushing someone and fucking off
they are useful, they are not powergaming
if it could be considered power gaming might as well not have bloody airlocks and let the armory bolted open

the worst thing for me was that you made shit up about space law, like "no one opens the armory in code green, not even me"
it was dumb, not funny at all

It's not a fault of the character.
It's a fault of you, the real player.

>HoS: ”Hey, don’t put out those flashers, it’s code green!”
>Warden, Internally: “Oh shit, it’s the HoS, better listen to him I guess.”
>Warden: “Fuck, alright. I missed that in SOP. Where does it say that?”
>HoS: "Nowhere, shut the fuck up and do as I say"
>Warden: “Y-yes sir"

Must be hard living with autism

hey
I've been busy and netplay is a lot of work
hang in there

the cap did say
"oi that isn't on code green"
sure, authority is authority but if you are gonna go all "orders doesn't have to make sense" might as well order me to sleep in the brig toilet

>If you aren't putting down flashers you might as well bolt armoury open
Come on. I've already said I'm not playing HoS in the future so you guys can ride your crutches as much as you please.
I never said the flasher thing was space law, Just that I don't like it on green.
Fault of both if you think about it.

i dont even care if this project dies, the fact that the webms exist is good enough for me
though whatever progress you make, i want to know all about it

God bless you, 3Danon.
Why do you have a bunch of pictures of the models? For some kind of spawn menu?
Or just to show progress?

Meet me in dorms, pllz help, my existance is pain