/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #186

DARK NANONE ATTACK edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Yami Marik event is live now till the 19th.
>Bonz will be unlockable December 19th
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik and Solomon are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

praise ishizu

>op's pic looks like if dark magican girl was a europoor
KEK

Think we'll ever see supreme alpha chad Jaden?

Konami will fear the samurai

>Blonde, blue eyes

What race do you think DMG is?

white so american obviously

Don't you fucking dare reply to this post with /pol/ shitposting.

I love that we have an user who is so autistic that he HAS to be the one to make the new thread and it HAS to be like 20 fucking posts early every time

I don't like trap decks :(

Praise Ishizu

But he actually made it exactly at 750 replies, the one time where he wasn't early but EXACTLY on time

He posted it earlier as well at around 725.

I worship this goddess from head to toe. I love my wife Ishizu!

You seem to be forgets the two threads that were deleted for being early

TIKI SOUL, ACTIVATE!

Wow, this Ra Disciples deck blows ass. It was also the first time I saw the 'Insect Uprising' skill in action

love general pants
love triple j

insect uprising is criminally underrated with how easily you can swarm with insects and tokens, it's basically a free WoD on your turn each time
shame i don't have many bugs to abuse it with

Duel Room ID is still 547379. Join in, fags.

who /burn/ here

anons seriously overestimate Black Dragon Ninja

here are the actual answers

>Duplication is a godly card. Being able to generate a Red Dragon Ninja/Senior Silver and a Crimson/Armed Ninja to deal with backrow and revive all your monsters is stupidly good
>for that matter, the monsters used on the deck are extremely powerful; Senior Silver Ninja is the most consistent and powerful revival card in the game, Red Dragon Ninja is a big safety net dealing with any dangerous opponent backrow or set monsters and Ebisu is the cherry on top by having a few chances to use its effect
>As said before, having chainable traps summoning from deck means that you can dodge everything thrown at you and attack multiple times in the battle phase
>Ninjitsu Art Notebook gives consistency while providing of one of the few ways to deep draw with Alchemy
>And Black Dragon Ninja makes good use of the residual Ninjitsu to deal with dangerous stuff or reset your attacks

That one wasn't me, I made the typical 730 one and this one

>I made the typical 730 one

Neck yourself you retarded cunt.

well then stop being fucking retarded, we are getting threads deleted because of your retardation

what if they introduced an elo system in KOG that stayed the same every month. You would have to get back to KOGevery month, but when you did your ELO would be the same as last time

kys

Nice and fun game

So the one made at 725 wasn't made by you but this one, which is an exact copy, was? Are you an idiot?

if you use half shut on ra when it expires his attack becomes 0

and to add to that, being a Ninja player himself, I understand that people believe Black Dragon Ninja is the worst part of the deck because of how much it tilts them. However, Black Dragon Ninja is only something you can utilize to its full potential once your backrow has done its work and you generated advantage to make up for the lost one by using its effect. Trying to use a Black Dragon Ninja effect on turn 2 for example, is a risky play only effective on certain match-ups.

If I were to limit something on the Ninja deck, I would probably go for Duplication or Notebook, maybe both together. One is a N, other is a R. Duplication is the only reason the Ninja deck is able to mass summon thanks to its effect and Senior Silver and Notebook is consistency no other deck has on the entire game.

Heyskelly, please post the Northwemko deck you were using.

God I just love gladiator beasts, it's fun to use them.

arise chicken

>1300 ancient god
kek

Why is this common in Veeky Forums? Leave it for when it's AT LEAST 750 posts, you daft cunt.

I have 3k+ map fragments
may god have mercy I don’t want to farm

if only i drew plasma one turn earlier

ra is in my deck atm because wew lad its ra, but I really can't think of a single time I would want him over plasma for 3 tributes, or just over a monarch/dmoc

40 Marik is a solid way to deplete them.

I've been doing 40 Marik when I have quite a lot of map fragments, then Arkana when it's getting low. Each day.

Nah it's because you retards bitch about a few posts

Can that aster player post his deck please

There is literally no issue with active generals starting a few posts early

over at /lolg/ we restart at ~650ish sometimes if the waifuposting has gone on too much and are at image limit

literally just a memey mishmash i threw together in 2 minutes with everything i had
it kinda worked but it's very easily improved on by actually getting the good DHERO cards

Thanks my man. I've been thinking of making a D-hero deck once i finish leveling Aster

God Grim that was such a clutch duel, good use of Worms too.

>/lolg/
That is not a standard anyone should aspire too.

OUR BOY GUNSBLAZING BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THAT RA DECK TECH
GO GIVE HIM SOME CLOUT MY LADS

It's pointless and only feeds retards with egos with "b-b-b-but i gotta start it earlier than necessary JUST SO I CAN HAVE MUH IMAGE THERE"

Oh nice! Does guns say ra is good? I need to know his opinion so I can decide if I need to make one or not.

I DON'T KNOW MY BAGGIO I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE VIDEO YET
BUT I'M SURE HE'LL APPRECIATE THE EXTRA VIEW FROM YOU

It's a fucking rule here you degenerate. Stop being so new to this site

I couldn't stand gunsblazing at first but his retardspeak kind of grew on me.

>connection error right as i'm about to get smacked by golem
thanks konami

>that massivemorphed Lava Golem econ takeover attack into the ant token actually worked
DEVILISH

>/lolg/
/ksg/ also starts early because they always hit image limit at 500 or 600 posts
are you saying we should imitate them?

all you had to do was pass your turn bro

Holy shit Lister I wanted to BM with the Doomdog attack but that completely fucked me instead, good job.

That revenge victory felt pretty satisfying I gotta say.

>another gardius and tribute fodder in hand
you bastard

>unironically acknowledging your autism as if there's nothing wrong with it

It's my favorite play when using Des Guardius since sacrificing it for another or using Econ to tribute it triggers Mask of Remnants on an opponents monster. Those were really fun duels man, thanks for the fights.

yeah, geegees dude, should duel again sometime
i should probably make a proper DHERO deck, even that dumpster fire of a deck was kinda fun

Sure just post whenever you want to host a room, good to get some casual fun with other players in there outside of randoms.

For me it was the other way around, now I can't stand the memes and sonic booms

why is seto so angry?

>6.8mil
>1 AMA
Just fucking shoot me.

Goy pls, Syrus is a faggot

>the only copies of ra's disciple I've gotten are from the trader and from getting it through points
>meanwhile get 4 or 5 copies of every other SR
PLEASE

Alright /dlg/, you are no match for this card!

Noxious when? It'd be great to have a Gladiator Beast that saves itself from being killed without having to use a set card.

I want to make a cool spellcaster and dragon deck for yugi and kaiba respectively?
Which pack should I buy to get some cool cards from these types?
I already have dark magician, dark magician girl and blue eyes white dragon?

You can do it, I finally got my third copy today.

Samnite too, since that would be a good way to replenish your hand from using certain cards like parry or disarm and set up a fusion.

>this airs a few months after the Japan DL release
I just know one of the staff was booty bombed about the game, it's full of references to it

Ultimate Rising for Ultimate Dragon, Neo-Impact if you want Paladin of White Dragon I guess, Flame of the Tyrant for Legion the Fiend Jester, Servants of Kings for Dark Magician of Chaos. There's not much specific for those decks across packs beyond generally great cards like Double Summon or Soul Exchange. What you do want though for both is Blue Dragon Summoner and Kaibaman for Blue Eyes from the Card Trader.

Should I buy Yugi's structure deck as well O already got Joey and Kaiba's deck and Joey's warrior deck is also doing really well for me.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS JUST PATHETIC AT THIS POINT
OVER
A
FUCKING
WEEK
Why the fuck isn't Marik dropping a single disciple? What the hell am I doing wrong?? I'm so sick of this shit I'm nearly 10 million goddamn points and not a single one! I want to be done with this shit!!

My God, Mai just won't drop Harpies Hunting Ground. Please let me do my casual fun Harpie deck, Konami.

Yugi's sucks and is the worst structure deck by far, nothing worthwhile from it there. Joey's is a good general deck for PvE and early PvP. Kaiba's isn't that great on its own but has some select cards that work really well like Exploder Dragon and Dragon Rising. Jaden's is also really shit save for having two copies of Poly but you get three naturally anyway and Elemental HERO Blazeman which is a great Poly searcher if you don't have another one.

Yugi's structure deck is pretty shitty desu.

Is it really that hard to get, I just got one from beating his lvl 40 just now?
I don't even have enough pointa to fight his lvl 50.

What anime is it?

> play vs hazy flame niggers
> keep on drawing e-cons
> see no trap

xDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!ZSWZSS GOOD MEME!

Do ex gems carry over to the next event?

Akiba's Trip. It even uses the same sound effect you get when you pull a SR/UR for a few scene transitions

Oh okay so I should just stick with buying ultimate rising, servant of kings and flame of the tyrant to get cool cards that work for a spellcaster and dragon deck.
I only have 1 blue eyes so I am not sure if I can use ultimate dragon though.

does auto duel not know how to use block attack? I swear I've never seen it use my block attack card

>Oh okay so I should just stick with buying ultimate rising, servant of kings and flame of the tyrant to get cool cards that work for a spellcaster and dragon deck.
Probably but I'd look through them all first and conserve your gems before deciding anything. You should ideally want to focus your gems on one pack until you get everything you want from it and if you want only one thing from a pack over multiples from another it should be clear which you should focus on first.

>I only have 1 blue eyes so I am not sure if I can use ultimate dragon though.
You get another one for free once you unlock Mokuba as a playable character and the third you can get from either farming Kaiba or using your free card tickets to get an original art Blue Eyes.

No, they go away after a while, but the trader will stick around for a few days if you haven't spent them

Look at the EX trader, the date the current batch of cards goes away is the date your EX gems expire.

Why are you using block attack? As opposed to econ, security orbs, windstorm, curse of anubis, or literally anything else? And no the AI is retarded

>Only needs 2 beasts to summon
>Destroys 2 cards on the field
This is going to be an UR once it's out in DL isn't it?

been there

fortunately I was able to get it while farming arkana

Oh okay cool thanks, also one last question what is this about hazy being real OP?
I wasted a bunch of gems getting multiples of them in the six samurai pack, because some user recommended I should get them, but I have no idea what I should do with them.

theres no way they release that