wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUea19pIIJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BE players vs RK players

fucking chinks

chinkerof

I wish you could get that Echo in Mobius, god damn.

That nigger is fucking 10 heads tall.

There are already too many cute Echos to choose from!

STOP PULLING

So wait, mobius has a bunch of free shit coming up?

>he didn't pull Cloud

Reminder to hide dumbass frogposter posts no matter what they're saying

>He didn't get two copies with ex tickets

More like we're already in the middle of a buncha free shit (December calendar as a whole) and it's gonna cap off with a free super-pull around Christmas.

So what's the next big unit besides a collab?
Sephiroth?

Well shit, wonder if it's worth trying again.

>tfw get 2 clouds but 1 elfreeda
NO IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND WHY

>pull because posts like this showing off
>rainbow, draw jobs
>Rem
Kill me.

You luckshitting bastard, your Cloud is set for life. For his 7*, you need 2 Clouds and only 1 Elfreeda.

>that sephiroth

>iris' purity will never be topped

CG Fina, Eiko, and Basch are all extremely good utility units.

Beatrix is a good Orlandu-like chainer if you still need one.

>posting deviant art shit
Almost as bad as posting tumblrshit.

I got back into the swing of it and am enjoying it quite a bit, if the opinion of one user matters.

Downloaded a psp emulator. What FF games should I play on it?

>Rem
But you got best girl though.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

She doesn't do anything and I don't have her special dagger.

My problem is the grind, really.

Don't reply to him.

Play Zack's game.

dont tell me what to do

He's gonna replying and samefagging to himself and someone will take the bait

enhancements soon.
data says her boomerang dagger getting upped

You're grounded, son.

I guess you have a point but current Cloud needs 2 elf. Also other units (tidus/aileen/etc) will need all 1 cloud tmr and 2 elf

I don't mind getting more top tier qt's so I'll probably try to get Cg Fina, Eiko and Beatrix

Also I hope we egt the BD collab, I know they are not that good but I want them anyway

>They're buffing an already awesome skill
Still won't make me play again.

Stop posting BE.

Eiko won't be that important in GL, where GL exclusive enhancements for Garnet made her even more powerful.

It's not like you can read any other discussion

Ignis in BE when?

>Kefka's a 3-star
>Exdeath's a 3-star
>Kuja's a 3-star
>Golbez's a 3-star
>Cloud of Darkness's a 3-star
>Garland's a 3-star

>Vayne's a 4-star

>Emperor's a 5-star
>Sephiroth's a 5-star
>Gabranth's a 5-star
>fucking Shadow Lord's a 5-star

what the fuck is with this villain discrepancy

is he ok?

Eiko's entire draw is that she's not exclusively a finisher, but rather is an almost-top-tier healer who can also deal out amazing finisher damage at key moments. This is supremely important in trials where unit compositions are so tight.

I don't think the fact that Garnet can do a little more damage with Bahamut is as relevant.

Getting into the game early was a death sentence

>every character in this list has a 6* except golbez
>even 3 of the four fiends have 6*s
Poor golbez

Because that helped Zell so much.

7*s ruined the game. Zell could've been good if 7*s didn't exist.

degenerate homosexuals can never be OK

that's not Vayne Solidor though

You're right, Onion Kid is pure! PURE!

So what weapon would you recommend for S1C?

And what did he do right?

Gunblade and Braveheart are the best warrior weapons for damage.

yes

they just didn't think that far ahead.
or they did and knew they were going to make new versions of characters eventually.
i'm pretty partial to big green, but if dissidia CoD drops, i'm going to pull

The True Hero isn't a villain though, so why is he included in that list?

Of course it isn't, the True Hero is not a degenerate.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

I disagree

Just unlocked sub decks
If I'm running lightning skin with judge magister, what should I be looking for in terms of subdecks? I'm using the Judge Magister with fire/water/wind and not the one with light orbs. I'm using the dragoon job from the half off beginner pulls since it can use earth orbs and it's a warrior job while JM can use ranger and mage skills but I heard dragoon was only mid tier.
Anything I should be on the lookout for? Any jobs that I should pull on for good synergy with JM?

>Gunblade
Guess I'll throw a pull at Squall then. Is he better at all? I heard he likes Cloud Job

Threadly reminder that giving any attention or reference to he who shall not be mentioned ensures his continued existence.
Give him nothing and he will return to nothing.

Golbez isn't quite a villain either. It could be argued that Gabranth isn't a villain but just a product of circumstance, too.

He realized he's stuck in a game with shitty writing.

Mommy!

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

Balamb Mercenary is good, but behind the current power curve. HoF S1C is definitely stronger, but Balamb Mercenary is pretty consistent because of 15% prismatic draw and solid damage in hall his elements. Gunblade is still the best pure damage warrior weapon on unbroken targets in JP so it's a good long term investment.

Why would you do that? What makes you disagree?

While golbez may potentially be arguable, at least somewhat, gabranth isn't. He does nothing good and certainly doesn't do it for good reasons, he spends 99% of the game fueled almost exclusively by useless hatred to the exclusion of most else, and when he gets a chance to make up for this and actually be heroic at the end he blows it completely and idiotically becomes a traitor, hurting the True Hero and even that which he claims to want to protect. He is a traitorous idiot, and deserves to be known as a villain.

>What makes you disagree?
I would say the fact that you're wrong is the primary reason

>did a cheeky 5k pull for bonus units
>Lmao 2 clouds

Im pissed. Those coudve been actual good 5 stars like ayaka and rem/emperor

But why do you think that I am wrong user? What have I said that is false?

what have you said that is correct?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong, including the death of Senator Gregoroth.

I'll repost since I posted the other one in the void bread.

The True Hero was already under intense watch from the Senate the entire time.
They already watched his every last move, there is nothing more that they can do to him.

I spoke of the Judges as critical until I realized that at this point in the story, the only one he needed was Bergan. After that, they never actually benefit the True Hero. After Bur-Omisace, there is not a single judge who helps drive the Occuria plot forward. And Bergan does the Bur-Omisace stuff on his own from there, the True Hero could be anywhere in the world.
I will ask you again. Find me a single act after the True Hero is returned to Archades that could not still be accomplished with him remaining in Archades.
Every single step from this point can continue even without his direct involvement. And Venat can confer with him in secrecy no matter where he is in the world. Between her and Cid, he has all he needs to solve the situation at a distance, which he accomplishes anyway.

The True Hero fundamentally values life. Do not imply that he thinks of life so cheaply, even for those of whom he opposes. If an alternative route exists that preserves life, then the True Hero takes it.
You disgust me to suggest so frivolously that their continued life is something to correct. The True Hero would never kill for killing's sake like that.

Everything user, we've been over this before.

if you wanted those units you should have waited for a banner with them instead of being a retard and using 5000 lapis just to be able to farm things faster.
fucking dumbass

>vaynefag samefagging yet again

All this talk about mobius makes me want to play again
>Tap icon
>Square shitnix expects me to waste 2.5 gigs of space on their flop game

Almost as bad as ff15 and it taking up 1/5th of the ps4 hard drive

thanks for sharing

Why does Vayne touch kids?

You have a 75% chance of getting off banner rainbows.

Dumbass

You only have 100GB of space on your ps4?

Actually 66%

10 more sleeps until Christmas! Also, the RK holiday campaign has begun, enjoy the new title screen!

While Golbez may not be a villain within the context of his own game, he is not the True Hero. Nothing he does can compare to the actions of the actual True Hero, and in fact very little he does could be considered heroic at all.
At absolute best, you could argue that Golbez does nothing. But the True Hero does much more than nothing, he accomplishes much more than anyone else.

Do not imply lewd, baseless, and completely incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.

Whoa, isn't this a little lewd? I can see the outlines of her nipples and her vulva.

>At absolute best, you could argue that Golbez does nothing.
Golbez stands against Zemus and strikes him down with the power of Meteor.
How the heck was he supposed to anticipate Zemus being SO FUCKING ANGRY that his ANGER gets up from his smoldering corpse and decides to continue his crusade?

'Tis the season!
Nothing too lewd is unclothed so it should be good. I hope.

Well, at least you're not uptight about posting semi-lewds of your wife.

>Want a Cloud for big dick FD memes.
>Do a 5k pull
>garnet, fug
>one rainbow in the crystals
>Veritas of the dark pops up to save the day.

Now I truely see, the gatcha give me not what I wanted, but what I needed.

Is William's LB worth leveling up?

>still no fest datamines

Fug.

Man, that main menu song is pretty damn comfy.

Doesn’t look like it’s worth the trouble since it’s locked into earth element and probably doesn’t take killers.

The multiplier difference looks huge and he can imperil with Quake, then again you might get more damage by chaining DC Quake
I don't know if it would work as a finished though

better christmas music, to be frank with you my family

youtube.com/watch?v=pUea19pIIJE

Will you accept this quest?

Look at it this way, dual cast max stack stonja will deal more damage than his max lb.

no

Monica's got a butt that just won't quit!