Who is the most racist society in history is it japan, china?

who is the most racist society in history is it japan, china?

Europe and Amerikkka actually

Yahweh's chosen ones.

in history?
western europe, definitely not japan or china, racism was literally invented in europe

Primates such as chimpanzees practice ethnic cleansing of foreign tribes. Racism has been with man since he helped exterminate all the other Hominids that were reducing his chances of survival.

We've always had an "in group" and "out group" mentality, the other never to be trusted and to be killed if possible.

England

> Racism has been with man since he helped exterminate all the other Hominids that were reducing his chances of survival
But Homo Sapiens fucked Neanderthals into extinction, not gassed them.

that is not racism though

racism makes use of the specific concept of "races" to assert superiority of the in-group and that concept was invented in europe

>racist
This buzzword has lost all meaning at this point

>In the Middle East and North Africa region, racist opinions were expressed within the works of some of its historians and geographers[105] including Al-Muqaddasi, Al-Jahiz, Al-Masudi, Abu Rayhan Biruni, Nasir al-Din al-Tusi, and Ibn Qutaybah.[105] In the 14th century CE, the Tunisian scholar Ibn Khaldun wrote:

>- :"beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings." "Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because (Negroes) have little that is (essentially) human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."[105][106]

Modern day USA

still not racism in the real sense

fair point

>doesn't count as racism because it refutes my point
k

anyone who doesn't say "japan" simply isn't educated here. yurops may be racist but their colonialism was more about creating trade opportunities, establishing relations and "bringing civilization to the savages". japan was more about genocide because genetic inferiority, and to this day they still believe they are greater genetically than the rest of the world, hate other asians and openly think blacks are dumb, ugly and monkey-like.

>le we killed all the other humans meme

That's not correct Zanj was highly commendable to Ibn Battuta and that is in the south. Secondly it states clearly to include west Africa as civilized. Not exactly racism, it seems to refer mostly to the regions were slaves were caught instead.

All Asians hate each other, and believe they're better than everyone else.

Lel good pic OP

yes, as I was saying, asia is one of the most racist places on the planet and japan is the crown jewel of racism.

op here, i've always considered the chinks to be more racist than the japs due to the whole middle kingdom, seeing everyone else as barbarians shit. But i could be wrong anyone have any good reads on this topic.

killing foreign tribes isn't exactly "ethnic cleansing"

tunisia isn't the middle east

First you've got to define what you mean by racism, the strict definition of it or some sort of aggregate hostility to out groups. Second, 'middle kingdom' is a meme and should not be used as an indicator of racism.

For reading, I only know of nihonjinron which is the japanese equivalent of american exceptionalism. I would also be interested if anyone knows something of the like for chinese.