/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

4th Singularity London:
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1208_london_fb/
Singularity Pickup Summon (Daily):
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1208_singularity_pu/
Main Quest 1/2 AP:
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1208_mainquestaphalf/

>London Chapter Release on December 19th
10 SQ for 5000 shares or 20000 likes
London Preview Stream 12/18 6PM PST
twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/940304712045416448

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

track6.mixtape.moe/vzesie.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
exhentai.org/g/1067296/748bc03f5b/
exhentai.org/g/1098010/4701338f34/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fresh Eresh

The Saint

Gee Merlin, why did DW give you 3 amazing skills?

Excellent image choice, OP

Wrong general, sucker.

Eresh is so nice to (me)

Nero, MHX and MHXA are not King Arthur, what the fuck OP?

Who's the saberface on the far right

So many lovely Ere-chans coming out with her release.

>MHX and MHXA are not King Arthur
>Saber and Saber Alter dressed up are not King Arthur

Dude, Saladin would be super cool as a servant. Ever since I read about him, I always wondered why Fate hasn't included someone as heroic and cool as him.

Dude straight up was so cool in the crusades that in the 1700s barely, even Europeans were like "they're all faggots, except that Saladin guy who is pretty chill".

Civilization games did it anyway, and the US is usually more scared of terrorist threats..

>santa claus
>king arthur
uh?

Can someone summarize how improved 'effectiveness' works? I'm guessing it increases damage and NP gain. Does it increase crit stars drop rate for quick as well?

____Saber_______

>tfw no seiba SOL animated by dogakobo

How many times have you gotten fucked over by the gacha currently?

MHX was originally Saber in a costume, but in FGO she's a slider from a weirdo chuuni-highschool anime universe like fucking Haruhi or something. She's engaged in a war with a secret council of knights because she wants to kill anyone who looks like her with her chuuni-powers, and MHXA is the superweapon the Council created to defeat her before they all died.

Today. Thought I'd take a 10 roll shot at Umu and had the worst roll I can remember in a long time. I'm starting to accept that she doesn't think I'm worthy.

not counting the 20 times i had to reroll for jannu, probably 10

That's quite moot point when they shotgun us with event and give jackshit of quartz. And we don't get a schedule to boot.

FGO rates and summoning system works because whales are pussy whipped and can't control the addiction. Yes, they make money but people feel burned. I see more people praising FEH system than anything, despite shit like azur lane having better rates. Shit works on japan but on west people have way less patience for that kind of shit.

I spent more money than I'd like to admit pulling for jack. thank god for giftcard sales during holiday season.

the snek

I love her

Only Tamamo who I really liked in Extra.
But I've officially ditched her for a much cuter caster wife.

Kill yourself.

How many Mona Lisa's y'all got? I couldnt farm Christmas as much as I wanted because of finals and only just now managed to buy my second one. I'll be lucky to get a 3rd at this rate.

cause rin is much better being blonde.

Gosh darn, redrawing is a pain.

Luvia?

MLBed.

just watched the latest apocrypha episode, holy FUCK the animation is bad

no, Extra Rin.

only got my 2nd one three days ago. Now have 200 prisms left

One mona lisa already bought, but I'm not buying the rest until I'm absolutely sure I could MLB it.

You need to be more patient. It's true that people on this side of the world don't have the same nerve as nips for these kind of shit rates, but it makes a ton of money regardless of that. They'll be more generous as soon as it starts losing traction, every mobile game does that.

>Master isn't it late for you? Come to bed, master. I will keep you warm...

Spend potentially hundreds of dollars rolling for Heroine X OR spend $120 on a figure of Heroine X?

track6.mixtape.moe/vzesie.webm

Best King reporting in

Both

I got 0. But I'll probably lb one before London cuz literally nobody on my friends list has it limit broken.

If I get foxprostitute I'll give her a good home in the archive.

I'm not sure about that but it's definitely a good look for her.

Oh shit, you're doing the chink 4-koma too? Bless you user.

I want to break Kuro's neck, shave her head, rape the body and dispose of it.

>ywn give her the mating press

whats her name bros?

ah so this is what hell looks like

>implying this tiny cunt can warm my bed
do some growing up then we'll talk

I really just want to see a Noble Phantasm that features a giant crescent moon and star in the night sky and a Japanese voice actor follow his moonspeak buildup with a dramatic "ALLAHU AKBAR" as the damage numbers appear.

3 bought, 300 into my 4th. Saber Wars gives 1k so actually I just need 700 more. EZ

semiramis

>How many times have you gotten fucked over by the gacha

I have a LONG list of times when I was fucked by the gacha, probably too long
I have basically given up on rolling till december 2018 at this point
Want to hear it?

give the body to me, I want to eat her delicious flesh.

Jannulter

Jesus. How'd you manage that? Saving prisms early on? 1/2 xp ember? Christmas farming?

my king(queen)

Gudaoko.

Are they going to translate his name as 'Altur' as well?

What Mordred deserves.

Nursery Rhyme

400 MP away from my fourth. I'll get the last one from Saber Wars. I've bought the Fous every month. I'd have it MLB if not for that. Not regretting it though.

Martha

I have two, and around 400 MPs for the third.

>tfw the only servants I like and have favorites designs of are 4 stars.
>tfw i know if i use like 20 bucks i'll always get
them or even just save for a few months.
>can always laugh at SSR lucklets

does anyone else know this feel?

MHX!

Thumbnail looked like something else there

Part 2

Nitocris!

youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

Fuck i miss it, whoever greenlit it was a genius

delete this cursed image

Almost the entire time I've been playing this game. I don't have any non-welfare 4-5* that aren't launch servants no matter how much I rolled from Dango onwards. I at least have the tools to handle everything for quite a while, more or less. My Euryale's NP5 so I'm not going to lose sleep if I never get Orion, for example. I figure I can live on welfares and whatever the paid G5s give me.

I got 1 Monalis>
I need 3750 MP to MLB it.
how the fuck are you guys able to farm those?
I think I'll pass on London and farm 30 ap hands to get more prisms.
Im sure there would be a 1/2 ap for london quest.

Same here until gramps is released, then I'll probably be joining the horde of lucklet faggots.

user you have a dirty mind.

Part 3.

I'm gonna have to ask for the sauce, my friend.

account 1: 30 tickets, 170 Quartz, no SSR

account 2: 20 tickets 90 Quartz, no SSR

Ive just decided to not spend money on this game unless is a guarenteed gacha since the return rate seems to be abysmal

DELETE THIS

google it.

exhentai.org/g/1067296/748bc03f5b/

anal

DELET THIS NOW

Careful, don't tempt the priest. You don't want to go around flaunting how good your odds are.

I've got 2 Mona's so far. 40% of the farming was the 1/2 AP ember quests, and 60% of it was from christmas farming. This was with me only burning silver xp's for prisms. I spent my gold ones on leveling up my 5 stars to 90.

Hey, thanks a lot.

YAMERO

you would have to be extremely far down the degeneracy hole to cum to this, just realize that

Wait a sec...

What's he gonna do? Take away my Nobu? Get rid of my free Emiya? oh.. you think I won't pull Titoria? Just watch nerd.

Well you're rolled basically nothing though, You need 1000 SQ to even get a 90% chance

Read me a story

>mfw half of my dream support lineup are made up of 3* and welfares

How common is account stealing? I've heard its a thing. How the fuck does it even happen?

I'm the user who posted the image, here you go.
exhentai.org/g/1098010/4701338f34/

Why is the book in Russian

Saber alter

>even if she were real I'd be a corpse by the time one of us finished