/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #669

''Cute Korean fanart'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gfewLG1bcE0

>Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Soon)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=h2lP7K3lgLw
youtube.com/watch?v=oQLVlJWf02M
youtube.com/watch?v=G-k2f0fKPec
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/14631569
youtube.com/watch?v=3G4R5u49GsI
youtube.com/watch?v=XvZpH7UZerI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Friendly reminder to gather your party before venturing forth

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=h2lP7K3lgLw

Chloe is #1

3 days until Episode 3

youtube.com/watch?v=oQLVlJWf02M

>Max returned to the present at Blackwell, her biggest timejump yet, but it worked and what she saw next made her heart soar, a news article showing Nathan and Jefferson arrested

>she looked over to the parking lot and saw Chloe, happy and carefree, with Rachel by her side
>Max went back was able to make sure Rachel never met Frank or Jefferson
>she tipped off the police about Frank being a drug dealer and Jeffersons bunker
>the happiness in Chloe's eyes reminded Max that what she had done was worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=G-k2f0fKPec

>then her head felt like it was caught in a vice, her powers side effects had caught up with her, such a large time jump and so many changes would surely cost her dearly
>she rushed to the girls bathroom
>she looked in the mirror, her shirt was covered in blood from a monster nosebleed
>she felt lightheaded and collapsed on the cold bathroom floor where in another timeline, Chloe once did.
>the blood from her nose flowed over the tiles
>a girl walked in, Rachel, she immediately was shocked and came to Max's aid, screaming for others to get help
>Max felt her life force fading, her heart broke as she saw Chloe in the open doorway, a look of concern and then horror as she recognised Max
>with the last piece of strength she whispered to Rachel who was close to her
>"thanks...for looking after Chloe..."
>Max's vision went black and passed away, leaving a confused Rachel and Chloe who would never know what she did.

That's for damn sure

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

Rachel, please.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

I have faith that one day you will enter one of these threads without making that mistake and having to correcy yourself. But we love ya regardless.

>You all know what song goes along with this

THE AB-SO-LUTE CUTE

Always kiss the Price

Sorry posted the wrong image.

wowser I am attracted to digital cameras shutter sound

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I'm waiting for linebreaks to return and sperg out when bayest posts their thoughts about the prequel. The comments will be Micheal Jackson popcorn eating worthy.

What a qt 3.14

Sorry, posted wrong image.

>Low tier shitposting

You mean what a dipshit whore

Well this thread is clearly off to a good start from all sides

Atleast Rachel is still a virgin. Max had Warren cum in her. Fuckin slut

I think not even at the time of
LiS Episode 5 release this general was this shit.

The ship wars timeline is the darkest timeline.

I'd love for a cutesy LiS spin-off Animal Crossing-like game using that art style. It'd be boss.

When the /pol/tard baby is here, we all lose

Can't say no to that cute face.

Pricefielders should die and kill themselves honestly. Lets get guns and blast them with shotguns to the face

Is Max really this bored that she has to browse /pol/

I don't know, you tell me Rachel? And how do you have access to this place when you're in hell? Hmm.

Eh, some of them are ok.

Absolutely bullshit.
Since BtS release, they managed to turn /lisg/ into a toxic shitposting dumpster.

>hell
I mean it gets pretty hot in Chloe's bedroom but I wouldnt call it hell, sweety.
You should take your meds though.

Wow. You are so unstable. Stop.

the Amberfag cries out as he hits you

Lmfao yeah legiontard 100%. Go tell a fanfic writer to kill themselves like you usually do. Pathetic. Making fun of illnesses and tell people to kill themselves. Whatsayyestthou go fuck off.

Bait is evident.

It's just like one of two of them going batshit as a defense mechanism. Plus the usual autists like the samefag detector.
Most of them doesn't even care about the drama.

Woah, you must be new.
since BtS release Amberfags actually made this place even worse and pricefield posting is what makes this place bearable. Can't wait for some of you to leave in 3 days.

Oh please the only virginsl holes on Rachel where her ears. Girl was used to taking three or more cocks at once

The cutest!

Pricefieldfag detected. Rachel is a virgin and that's canon. You have no proof. I hate schizo people like Max. You have schizo so i guess max infected you

Pricefield is the new grahamfield.

>pricefield posting is what makes this place bearable
And i thought you guys were only good for crying and whining . Apparently you can crack some good jokes as well.

Funnily enough, it's always pricefieldfags who starts with the shipping wars even when things are calm on the thread.

man what a mess

Funny look who started it asshole. Go to top and check.

Unironically this, they used to make fun of warrenfags for years but they are proving to be as bad if not worse than them.

I know, it's that one that's most unhinged. He can get got.

>Legion tells people to kill themselves
Checks out that Pricefielders are worse.

Are you being retard on purpose? of fucking course it was a pricefieldcuck, see

>This ENTIRE fucking thread right now

your poltard did, like always.

Pricefielders are cancer, /lisg/ is better off without you disgusting pigs here.

OK /lesg/ers! We're only a few days away now, so lets start placing our bets:

strawpoll.me/14631569
strawpoll.me/14631569
strawpoll.me/14631569

Amberprice hour. These ships switch hours to post it seems.

Surely this blind Pricefield-hate must be satire.
There's no way people are legitimately this retarded or oblivious to their actions/ the actions of those they side with.

This.

>people are not allowed to hate things I like

Kindly kill yourself.

>Chad Max stared at the column of energy
>of all the infinite possibilities and all the endless Max's
>in only one timeline, his, did Max's fetus acquire a Y Chromosome, a turn of fate that gave him superior power over time and space than his counterparts, allowing him to reach this place
>the guardian of the Nexus explained to him where he was and what this was
>"this is your timestream, not just this timeline, but every timeline, every Max in existence, only one would ever reach the Nexus, the centre of all your lives, that person is you. Maxwell.
>step into the timestream and you become all your selves, you know your past, present and future. You know everything. You become the infinite Max, a God.
"You may walk and live in any timeline you wish, as yourself or in possession of that timelines Max, when you use your power there is a Prime Max, and a Beta Max left behind on autopilot, but now you are the Alpha Max.
"The Saviour of all other Max's. When a Max has her heart broken, when she loses her Chloe, when a Rachel needs protecting, when a Jefferson needs destroying you will be there to save them.

"Time and Space, Life and Death, Past and Future, all yours to control. Do you accept this responsibility?"

youtube.com/watch?v=3G4R5u49GsI

>as he stared at the column he saw glimpses of the events of the original LiS
>he saw Maxine Caulfield and her friend Chloe Price, he felt their pain, their grief. Their struggle. But could be a God. He could stop it all. He could fix everything

>he stepped into the Energy beam, he felt it's power overwhelm him
>imbued with his newfound immortality and Godhood, he responded with only one word, spoken with the authority that came with his new omniscience.

"Yes"

How mature.

Stop it.

Max and Chloe love each other, and nothing is going to change that.

Yes. A legion comrad telling someone to kill themselves. Typical behavior and not making your ship seem better honestly.

>Claimed Pricefield is worse

lmao, look at the autistic rabbit poster

Chloe never truly loved Max and there's not a single evidence from the both games suggesting otherwise.

This has to be bait. Please be bait. Surely people can't be this retarded and blind.

Not an argument, as expected from a dumb pricefieldfag.

I mean it's not like Rachel loved Chloe. She did fuck Frank and Jefferson sooo...

The absolute state of Amberpricers

Oh man. If there's one thing they rage over more than Pricefield, it's the Alice and Lisa posting.
You're right though. What a smart bunny.
(Does Kate know you're in Paris? Or is that just a French rabbit named Aalis?)

>pricefielders calling others ''immature''

Jesus fucking christ, do you even have a mirror in your house?

by killing yourself, you will be doing us, the world and /lisg/ a favour :^)

Holy fucking shit. The amount of butthurt you're giving off. Chill. At least we didn't bully a FANFIC writer to kill themselves. Jesus dude.

It's not baiting. There's been people saying Chloe didn't have any feelings for Max in S1 and only cared about Rachel. To the point she'd rather be dead than live without her. They say there's no evidence because that only applies to things they agree with.
Everyone else who saw romance between Max and Chloe is just making it up or seeing what they want to with no basis.

Don't worry. Max and Chloe are keeping Alice close by their side.

As long as Kate is aware of that...
She'd be awfully worried if she thought Alice went missing at home.

>the actions of those they side with
Oh yes, I'm totally going to give a shit that some tumblrfag who happens to like the same ship as me was mean to a pricefielder on his blog.
Oh wait, I won't.

This.
Imagine a world without them.

>Everyone else who saw romance between Max and Chloe is just making it up or seeing what they want to with no basis.
I mean, that's 90% of pricefield, even ignoring BtS' existence

This. Hypocrites.

It would be a world where Before the Storm was never made.

If you remain out of the drama then that's good. If everyone did that then we wou;dn't have these problems. That was referring specifically to those who are trying to act like Pricefielders can do no right and Amberpricers can do no wrong. Acting like the same side is the always clearly the aggressor and the other is the victim.

>bts not existing
Your ship literally consists of posts claming s1 is a fanfic.

How do Blackwell kids feed themselves? Is there a cafeteria that provides 3 meals a day for boarding students?

youtube.com/watch?v=XvZpH7UZerI

SILENCE MORTALS

That's a shame if you disagree but you're missing, or choosing to ignore, what others saw. You opinion is that there was no romantic feelings.
This discussion has been had multiple times and I don't care to repeat it again right now.

The average player probably didn't even realise Pricefield was even a thing and believed Warren was the only true romanceable character.

I'm afraid you misunderstood me.

(The scaling on this map is so messed up)
There's a kitchen and cafeteria. Maybe it opens early and and closes late so students who are dorming can get food. There doesn't seem to be anything other than possibly vending machines in the dorms unless there was a communal cooking area we didn't see.

But what "others saw" is always arguable. Since there is never anything explicit said.

This. I find people who thought Warren was Max's love interest and who didn't even know Chloe and Max can kiss in the ending to this day.

persona/lis crossover where you spend time on various daily activities and hang with people in arcadia bay when

Man, if only.
This would be a dream come true game.
Also, Chloe is the protag.

>get to play as Max and bully Rachel with Victoria and Dana
Make this game happen!