OKAY FAGGOTS AND ETH HOLDERS LISTEN UP! THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD BE VIEWING ETH RIGHT NOW

This is what everyone on here should know about eth rn.

>It's Globalism and a step to a one world currency just like Revelations warned us about. It's going to happen anyways and be super popular so buy it anyways. Maybe sell later and fight back againt it like trump did.
>Our leader is autistic and the more autism the better so if he wears read it tier cat shirts or whatever its gud for the devoplement process and for making us money
>Eth is on an upward slope of +$0.50 a day and will collide with the ceiling downward trending line this friday which will not make it go crazy but will allow for lower lows and higher highs
>THE next big updates and the next big moontrips will be the next soft fork (update) metropolis (late spring) which is made for the big F500 companies to be able to use eth network securely, and which will add an etherum brower for dapps and many many companies will join the eth alliance around this release, then the addition of PoS (need at least around 1k-4k eth to profit) this will happen after summer.

Okay if I missed anything please kys because I didn't miss anything important and no btc ltc and bitbeans are not going to compare to the growth of eth.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofethereum.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agree, ETH is very undervalued for what it brings to the table. Holding 58 coins, all purchased when it was in the $5-$30 range. Just wish I had bought more last year. Unsure if I'll purchase more or just ride the slow and sure upward trajectory.

Only got into cryptos last week. Currently got 16 ETH. Where will this take me in a year or two?

Mount Everest? Low orbit? I don't think I have enough to board the ship to the moon.

sitting on 80 fat ETH bought around $20, will get to the moon even if we have to crash it into the earth

why is decentralization globalism?

Anyone have any insight of a possible upcoming dip? Looking to buy ~5K worth soon.

Buying in fairly late, which I don't mind too much since I will be holding long term.

Paranoid schizophrenia.

Sold my stash at 49ish last time then bought back at 36, about to dump again

only kek knows

at the current projection the end of the year it will be around $200 but that is if there was no big news, and there is like 3 big news items

are you seriously dumping 2 days before the biggest ethereum announcement to date?

sure go ahead, i could use some more cheap eth

Poor fag,
Worth it to buy into etc?

just like how a network of tesla cars are a globalist machine of control, the eventual utilization of running super ai on everyones phones and desktops for the wagecucks $2 a day of pos sort of hardware use

no

even if you only can afford 5 ethers, you will still be extremely well off if it actually reaches its potential

etc will follow the path opposite to eth once people realize its not connected and when they realize its useless

That sounds pretty groovy. Time to settle in for a long and comfy ride

Should I buy now tbqh? I only have like 150$ to spend on it

wait untill the weekend, if it keeps rising then buy quick, if it starts to dip on friday than wait for the full dip

Why try and short it.. Just buy it and hold.

>wait till the weekend

you do know the EEA announcement is on wednesday right? up to 500 major companies backing ethereum

last chance to get eth at this price is today and tomorrow

link me to the sauce on that i havent been able to find it ppl said it was today

I didn't hear it was on Wednesday but sometime in the next couple weeks.

not going to happen

vitalik is in china right now

timesofethereum.com/

good thing there's something called airplanes

Doesn't shorting refer to borrowing stocks or currencies, selling them and then waiting untilthey dip to buy them back for less?

26th of april, "Enterprise Ethereum and The Future of Blockchains"

and according to this calender, vitalik is in china now, but on wednesday he will attend the EEA meeting

thx

Yes. You can try and short it but when it takes off (which it will) you might miss out.

So close

So i move to eth or stay on etc?

i want to know this

Move to eth within 2 days, the sooner the better desu

>Okay if I missed anything please kys because I didn't miss anything important
Enterprise Ethereum and The Future of Blockchains is happening fucking tomorrow

ITT;

People who don't know Ethereum right now has no cap on how many coins will be made. It's highly likely it will forever inflate making your stash valueless.

what is the rate of mining?

WRONG, cap is estimated to be around 100M ether. They have no intention of having an infinite supply cap.

5 ether every block (blocktime is around 14s)

ETH is the equivalent of buying apple or Amazon stocks desu

Fuck it, I'm buying back in to ETH now, I seriously believe it has proper potential now. Have I been brainwashed?

Of course, just like the rest of us, but we are set to make a fucking killing if normies are brainwashed into this as well.

Which they will be. Ethereum has been on Harvard Law's Internet course syllabus for a year now and has already entered into common conversations between "tech" people.

Thankfully barely any of them have actually figured out how to buy in, because acquiring BTC / ETH is actually still fairly arduous to do.

This is the timeline where autists and NEETs on Veeky Forums become the dot-com billionaires of the modern era.

BitBean is currently pumping and it will blow your globalist coin out of the water.

lol @ "estimated" = you don't know cause they haven't decided yet

vitalik has said many times he likes infinite inflation even if it's at a low rate.

Basically you guys are buying shit that you have no idea if it's over valued or not. But keep shilling. Don't mind me.

Nigger u dont know nothing

Go back to your pennycryptos

>tfw only $80 in the bank and haven't been able to verify address for debit card on Coin base

Is it too late for me? What do I do.

I've got 5000 POSW because I have a feeling it'll moon soon
I've got 12 ETH because I've been a lazy holder

what do i do? Leave my bags as is or dump all my POSW to ETH, at least for the time being? When will the megamooning happen?

same here dude

i want in before

Don't tell me what to think >:-D

go buy some posw which is a scam and pivx which is just a code rip of dash you fucking spic

>tfw holding 285 eth

At what price did you buy in

$48

Only got 33.32 eth not going to moon but new car incoming i guess

We are on an insane timeline. We memed Trump to the presidency. It's about time we got a reward for that.

I've got the same dilemma. Not sure which will rise more, I'll probably just trade my btc for eth and leave posw where it is because I don't want to miss out on either

Will there be a dip soon? Have about $500 more to throw in.

It's never going under $50 again.

ETC has not even started pumping yet. When Barry Silbert's investment fund will be launched it will moon like crazy

BTC is the only way to get legit rich in 10 years, so remember to dump ETH for BTC eventually.

Ive been hearing that for weeks

WHY WON'T THESE FUCKNIGGAS AT COINBASE HELP MY VERIFICATION REEEEEEEEEEEEE

DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME GUYS

is 25 eth enough to board the ship? Its all I can scrape together. I don't want to be rich I just want my life to suck less in a few years

FUCK OFF THAT'S A LOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>tfw can only buy like 3 eth though I have $10k because I'm not gonna put too much of my money into something like this

>I'm not gonna put too much of my money into something like this
literally why
a moon mission is offered to you before your very eyes and you willingly say no

because I'm not a fucking idiot t-b-h
And I already keep $200 in POSW.

dude, if you have 10K, put it 50%POSW 50%ETH
and it will be 40K next monday
but only if you act now