/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
>vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45980/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45980/?tab=1&selected_game=101&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/moddescription/?id=45980&preview=1&gid=101
rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86049
rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88409
rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87378
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's a good UNP bodyslide preset that looks a bit muscular? Mainly want the arms to be a bit more shapely, shoulders especially, in normal UNP they are flat boards.
I see there is a She Hulk preset that does this, but it also fucks up the tits' shape

1st for I'm not making the Lore thread too.

>missed it by 18 seconds
I failed senpai

Whoever curates the tesgeneral website, Treasures of Tamriel got baleeted from nexus.

Did it get updated to something else? Or is just completely gone? Googling Treasures of Tamriel gave me nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45980/?

Nope not that one, this one

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45980/?tab=1&selected_game=101&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/moddescription/?id=45980&preview=1&gid=101

Don't post all at once guys

on which one of these should i base my waifu on?

Going from left to right, the second one. We need some Orc lovin' up in here.

Just oozing power makes people respect an orc so much they want you to move in?

Hmm, I want to like spell research but it seems like somethings missing.

If I wanted to make my character look slightly older (from 20 to 30). How would I do that? Any tips can be appreciated

Yeah, a friggin guide. It's very convoluted and has no basic tutorial. Show me how to make Magelight or something and then let me take it from there.

You also can't make, say, an Apprentice level spell without enough Apprentice level experience, which you gain extremely slowly assuming you're only using Novice spells. Like his Religion mod, it's a great idea that gets bogged down in tedium. I really want to enjoy it too but I just can't.

I hope you have a nice saturday!

Play the base model.

Send me hammer mods. The bigger and hardcore, the better.

>sitting in the bed with my 3 month old and dog, nothing to do but feed the little monster and catch up on vidya playing
I'm approaching maximum comfy over here.

Still not convinced this is the look I want for my new Combat Medic character, and need to think of a name. Right now he's just Doc.

Hope yours is going good as well.

Here's a mod that makes Volundrung not totally blow.

rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86049

Actually, all of this guy's Daedric Artifact changes are pretty cool. Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Excuse me?

1st Val'kyr or the blood elf. Orcs must be purged and slaughtered, so not that one, not ever.

>t.Breton Fuckboi

Please respond

Design it yourself in bodyslide

Orc. I seem to be the only one playing an Orc and I didn't aim to make mine look pretty as she's a remake of my previous Orc I lost to a glitch half-assed because I just coudn't get her right.

Just make one yourself nerd.

How does /tesg/ feel about Vividian ENB?

There are a few sliders that could pass off as muscular with the right normals and wouldn't fuck up your body in smaller %s -- I feel like in general maxing out any given slider in UUNP is a bit of a mistake considering how high poly the model is and how low poly armors tend to be.

Try the CNHF sliders in small increments and it should make it a bit more muscular. UNPK could also work.

R8 waifu

if her eyes got any lazier they'd have to be on welfare to survive

Jesus that face

oof

Sounds good! Comfy is always good.

I like her.

But that's what I'm asking, how do I do that? Default sliders are so damn limited. I wish every body was even half as detailed as JaneBod from FO4

zix?

Ask Sabas, she's the muscle lord.

If your waifu suddenly grew a dick would she consider it a blessing or a curse? What about her otp?

Smexy Orc girl for the fucking win.

The one on the far left. Use racemenu to keep her fun-sized.

Personally I prefer Zim's artifact overhauls, but that one does look pretty freaking neat.

He's done Volundrung, Ebony Mail, and Dawnbreaker, and they all add really cool effects and have some neat enchantments.

rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88409

rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87378

What's the best way to make a younger looking male in Skyrim mod-wise? It's either the base gruff and ugly or fujoshi-bait pretty boys.

DED

blame Diana

>literal shitposting
Please do us all a favor and McFucking kill yourself.

delicious stew

Whenever I go to Riften I like to throw all the buckets and baskets sitting around into the canal. I don't know why.

That looks like something that came out of the back of an incontinent horse. Or my sisters cooking.

don't insult my stew

Whom should I bring the elf star too? Never done quest before. My character is a daedra worshipping vampire but she's also a selfish asshole and would betray her daedra without a moments hesitation if it benefits her at all. And she doesn't worship this daedra anyways

Because watching physics happen is cool. Back when I used shouts I used to go into people's houses and fus ro dah all the clutter off the tables and shelves.

Is your sister into cooking horseshit?

>HDT Breasts, Butts and Abs
>HDT Hair
>HDT Dicks and Pussies
>HDT Capes
>HDT Equipment
>HDT Horse tails and Manes

Whats left to HDT?

Butt mouth ears.

I think tongues have been done

HDT Dragondicks and Doggiedicks
Then move on to the other creatures.

Spoonfeed me mods that make female orcs less ugly, but not "humans with tusks" tier.

Google orcfu guide for a pastebin about just this.

>asking other people how to play YOUR character
Literally do whatever the fuck you wanna do. You gotta get real autismo with your RP.

HDT for TES VI

The one thing that is my fetish but never ever gets any good content in any real amount.
Female muscles.

A good looking model

I might get back into Skyrim, but I don't which edition one should play.

Pirate them both.

Legendary edition or it's equivalent

SSE is too buggy at the moment for anything besides vanilla

>Raise FOV to 90
>Install this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2873
>Walking the roads of Skyrim actually feels good now and not slow as fuck

Nice if you just feel like taking in the scenery along your journey and not just racing from dungeon to dungeon

What ENB?

cloth physics for regular armors never ever baka

Possibly. I get the same kind of satisfaction killing skeletons.

I've been walking everywhere in TES games since Morrowind desu. Only way to see the world

Which mods in these compatibility patches do you use/recommend?

>audio overhaul
lol, enjoy your bloating

At some point there's nothing left to see but the ugliness. These are not huge game worlds.

Works on my machine.

I can't bring myself to walk everywhere without a reason so I have this mod installed that makes running drain stamina

Walking and rasing the FOV really does make the world feel larger

I can't decide between an orc or nord for my hand to hand build.
Orcs have more utility but Nords have higher potential damage.

i rather be a orc than a filthy, dirty, nord

Orcs are the only worthwhile race.
Also, did they fix the 100% steal rate from paralyzed people getting up? Can't get it to work.

Nord women and Orc women are equally attractive so I don't take very much from that post.

The overhaul I'm using made Berserk garbage so that's why I'm having a hard time.
It's Imperious.

>Nord women and Orc women
implying

Sometimes it's hard to tell, but they indeed do have females.

>Nords have higher potential damage
Explain?

Yeah killing skellies is nice since they explode into a bunch of bones. I also love spells that let you force grab/push objects and npcs and ragdolling dead people down mountains

My nigga.

Nords deal more damage as their health decreases and can choose 3 races to deal bonus damage to which can give KUH-RAZY damage, Orcs gain move speed and regeneration at the start of battle on top of higher base regeneration, and have an AOE stun when they jump.

> Nords have higher potential damage
> Orcs have the beserker rage ability
Are you playing with a mod like imperious that changes racial abilities?

Yeh.

That makes sense. The AE jump confused the fuck out of me, just figured the other stuff was hidden passives.
>tfw haven't used Berserker Rage since Karstaag
>hoping Malacath has something challenging for me
>or joining the Dawnguard will pit me against some buff vampires

Yeah, usually becoming a God is supposed to feel good, but now I see why all the characters in TES get depressed when they one shot everyone.

Anyone know an animation pack with a dab pose in it?

They are literally everywhere.

>Nords deal more damage as their health decreases and can choose 3 races to deal bonus damage to which can give KUH-RAZY damage, Orcs gain move speed and regeneration at the start of battle on top of higher base regeneration, and have an AOE stun when they jump.
You aren't talking about vanilla are you? I don't remember any of this. I feel bamboozled

I'm looking for a good cave retexturing, any recommendations?

spooky

/tesg/, I've just started getting into modding Skyrim, so please be kind
Would you recommend ECE or RaceMenu?

>a God
Well I'm only lv34, but my perk choices were simple and smart. Regardless, Berserker Rage was not the only power I used against Karstaag, nor were they few.
There some small amount of entertainment to be had from hide-wearing bandits attempting to rob someone that purposely walks into their arrows and spells.

Trannyposters inbound!