>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kfiyxb.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Next year we are gonna get a boat load of new 3+4 stars right?

1-4!
All the hero battles will be retired and replaced with new ones.

Tharja is my wife.

Trip back on.

HURRY THE FUCK UP AND RELEASE RATH.

How come threads have been so slow and comfy lately? Did the shitty christmas banner kill Heroes?

god I hope so
the summoning pool is so damn stale now since they rarely demote anything nowadays

yfw ISIS for Christmas gives you the choice to pick any non-seasonal five star with neutral IVs

Is it too late to pick Heroes back up seeing as I've missed so many banners and you can't quick reroll at the beginning on Nox anymore? I played for a couple weeks at launch then uninstalled.

>You should take off that hood! It hides your face, cutie!

What did she mean by this?

>stealing my image

If they are doing that they would have revealed it on the trailer like the CYL one.

Post fully upgraded weapons on units.
>Speed Guard Bow
>Speed Slaying Lance
>Speed Wo Dao

In a couple hours the shitpost gears start turning.

Unrelated but:

my.mixtape.moe/kfiyxb.mp4 Reposting that Arvis, Black Knight, Lukas and Brave Lyn clear for that one dude

If you make a new account you immediately get a Hero Fest 2 banner which lasts for 7 days.

Is there anyone who wants slaying bow over firesweep or guard bow? Got spooked by a +hp/-atk Leon I don't really care to use

N-nani?!

Not necessarily, since they dont always follow patterns like that. Seasonals arent always on Feh Channels.

head too big for body
face too small for head
ruined

>someone breathes
>trip back on XD
This general forbids anyone to want to roll for specific units over some fag who thinks big tits = flawless character

Thats a little to hopeful I know some gacha do it but FE heroes since launch has been always super generous with its orbs

Halloween Jacob with QR and a 3-charge special.

is this...

would whale/10

>spoiling the christmas present before christmas eve

>Not HJakob with VF and Aether

spic back on trip

based

When will dancers get xp/sp for dancing? It's not like healers won't get it from healing.

Ask someone who bought 400 Orbs and doesn't even plan to roll during the Christmas Banner anything.

Warding Breath, but only Mages get to use it.

DOZO~

How good is /feg/ at letting go of their dreams?

It wasn't meant to be

Why?

Everytime you post this, powercreep in FEH increases by 1 BST

>nail polish

>+10 Damage Hauteclaire
>+Res Lightning Breath+
>+Spd Light Breath+
>+Spd Sealife Tome+
>Dazzling Gravity+

Are Christmas units tonight or tomorrow?

Binding Blade when?

Alright real talk, who should I have fuck Julia?

both

Tomorrow

codpiece too small
thundercock needs a bigger bulge than that

Post Setsuna

Tonight at 1am CST

It’s not fair, I spent MONEY and still didn’t get what I wanted.

Lukas

Will IS ever be able to top this literal who banner?

>Lukas can eat hits from an emerald axe
What the fuck
I've been too chicken to let him tank axes, but I was worried over nothing.

dude on the right has a skill i want but cant seem to get.

best way to answer these questions is to open the game yourself because the timers shown are given in your device's local time

Luke is a myth, just let go.

If these people can make it in anyone can.

Had money to burn, figured I can throw it at the game I like so that when something comes out that I want, I can blow it all right then and there instead of waiting.

I checked with my IVs and she handles classic +10 full buffed +atk rein qp mb.
Im not sure if its counting things correctly but apparently I can kill both Rein and BLyn upon retaliation with Hone(does the calc even recognise that mulagir cancels hones????) and Goad.
Hell even with 2 goads she kills +10 BB Fullbuffed (goad excl) qp Brave Blyn.

Im feeling confident, my only condition is being goaded and honed and killing upon retaliation is guaranteed.

Someone at IS must waifu Athena since her getting added was so fucking out of left field

I don’t understand this, in comparison to other NM characters they have the most dialogue and the most character. Probably Fateswakening only fags saying this shit

Who are you rolling for on Lego Fest 2 assuming its the seasonal units that didn't make it into Lego Fest 1?

Wait your turn

Sibling Bonds 2 was sadly very close to this in terms of average person who was able to recognize the characters.

>tfw you pulled a +Atk/-Spd Luke and you don't have the heart to sac him for Panic Ploy.

Why the fuck did they get such an AWFUL artist for Athena. She's literally one of the hottest FE characters but that artist just made her look like she's an alien with fucking downs.

I pulled a -Atk Luke and cant bring myself to fodder him yet because he said i have to love him.

>killing Luke for Panic Ploy
>when Valter has it
His Fire Boost is much more valuable.

Athena has a nice design in SD

Rate the objective quality of all Fire Emblem dubs

Is she +atk? I think I'll try to copy the guard bow build, I'm so tired of 0x4 with BB+

Lukas or Seliph if you have him properly built.
Dorcas or BIke if you are okay with a green pair.
Ced____ if you mean FE4

man Lukas is the biggest chad in the game if you got a +def one, he cockblocks literally every character in the game that attacks def. Only downside is the abysmal speed, but in some ways that just lets him get Ignis faster, then you have an authorized exterminatus on any enemy you wish.

Huh? Doesn't everyone like Athena? She was one of the more memorable characters in Awakening/Shadow Dragon for me.

>3 reds.
Just

Echoes > The rest

Echoes > everything else
Memehouse gets shat on for a reason.

>tfw my only Katarina is -spd +atk
I hate IVs so fucking much

Lukas is hilariously fun

Honestly I hope Axura will be featured this time. She and Hector are the two units that I'd love to have but continue to elude me. Sheep however is in love with me, I've pulled about 4 of her.

Mulagir cancels buffs on bladetomes, not movement type buffs like Hone fliers.

Echoes >>> Awakening > PoR/RD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fates

Yeah, Setsuna's horrible with any other IVs.

>Killing a limited unit for a skill
>When a unit you can pull has it

Echoes > Awakening >>>>>>> Fates > PoR/RD

Fates has some decent voice actors (Niles, Kaze, Sakura, Ryoma), but then some of it is just god awful (EFFIE, Hinoka). PoR/RD is unspeakably bad.

Why is +att bad

Make sure to give BLyn Death Blow as well, swift sparrow for quads misses more kills than Death blow

+ATK is good, but -SPD is a death sentence on a unit that's entire niche is "Initiating and killing shit hard and fast".

This is why I'm reluctant to invest into a bow user.

finally know this artist's twitter
thanks for posting

don't give up user, I dumped 350 orbs in that banner just to get a single Katarina (-hp +res), now everytime she's on banner I try to roll one, she's at +2 currently (and still with the same ivs)

It's not, but -spd kills her decent speed, mine can get to 48 with support + seal + spd forge + fury + blessing, she can even double ayras and mias if I need her to by gluing someone to her

Don't underestimate the power of blue walls. 52 defense when attacked.

I wish I could keep whaling but my roomate lost his job, and the bills are piling sky high
GL on whatever you pull for.

>Sheep and BLyn cucked my from Bridelia 8 times between the two of them
Seriously SERIOUSLY wishing you luck if you are sniping for one unit, m8

why not spend it on fgo

I gave up a long time ago

Come here and I'll slap ya cross the jaw.

Next time?

It's foolish to spend right away if you don't want something. You never know if they'd do some kind of holiday sale where the rates are discounted and you could have gotten more.

big tits

Does anyone have that image of Florina as a giantess and she's crying while holding Lyn in her hands?