youtube.com/watch?v=vZrT_w2TAIU
pastebin.com/Ry92pVin
youtube.com/watch?v=2iPZs8z6k6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ez win

0/18/2 vayne with 34 cs 20 minutes into the game votes no because "dw i scale"

xth for Futaraka

xth for my wife Syndra

>third thread in a row that some retard opens a new thread before postcap and imagecap
to the gulag with you

and you all too, cucks

I wanna cuddle Jinx and see her get buffs in the near future

Realistically, below Masters, is there a counter in bot lane to a draven/leona lane in solo queue? Or will they just fuck the whole lane and game up 100% of the time?

I got a semi-chub reading that.
Am I also gay lads?

Solution: Make an adult Annie skin. Where she is a childish/childlike adult because she never had any education in her life.

chompers reworked into mobility tool when

I want to say morg/janna and trist that build around defensive play. Basically morg/janna shields/ccs if leona tries anything or draven gets too close and trist jumps away at the first sight of trouble. Since its Trist too she'll scale better in the long run even if she only plays for cs.

You're perfectly straight.

First game of the day before jumping into ranked. enemy had a 3 man stacks./

>Nobody expects the Nami with ignite

or teen annie
16 year old barely legal annie

I mentioned below masters for a reason. I'm a gold 5 adc and I know there are a bunch of theoretical counters to leona like morgana, thresh etc, but they rely compltely on having like a 0.25s reaction speed and blocking her engage, I have not gotten a support ever in my life who can do that yet. I've played with a janna against that very lane and we just got all ined level 2 and died and they snowballed. I've faced this fucking lane duo like 10 times in the last week and every time there is nothing I can do but play like a bitch and be many many cs behind without dying.

>
Nowhere does it mention there that he uses his abilities of control for lust.
It implies more that he is a person much more focused on work and politics instead.
Second, that splash still doesn't imply anything.
It could equally if not more now that I know his lore, suggest he is attempting to hypnotize a Noxian Noble in the middle of some ball while dancing with her.
>His lips are shiny and he has lust in his eyes
No, his lips are shiny because he's a noble and they all wore makeup.
No implication of kissing.
>Lust
Again, it's far more likely a grin of satisfaction that his plans are going according to keikaku.
It seems to fit his character way more than him "raping" her in the splash.
SPECIALLY SINCE THERE ARE PEOPLE DANCING IN THE BACKGROUND
HOW IS HE RAPING HER VLADFAG
WHEN
THERE
ARE
OTHER
PEOPLE
AROUND THEM

>He hits on a lot of female characters
No where in that passage you provided does he hit on women.
Nor in his official ingame quotes.
Where are you getting this from?

>futa on male

i knew there were pedophile in this general
jesus christ get some better taste also why Annie and not Zoe

I always insist on the idea of Chompers working like a Kata knife drop. Dropping chompers works the same but upon throwing them out she gains a burst of ms. It keeps her kit intact while fixing the whole escape and beyond easy to kill factor (also it works thematically since she's SUPPOSED to be a really hard to catch criminal).

Kled is the cutest character ever created by mankind and I love him!

>She actually comes back and carries

This is why I always ban vayne.

>tfw no yordle gf
>tfw no half dragon gf
>tfw no mermaid gf

why lee sin remains untouched? this fucking ball of cancer is one of the most picked champs in the entire history of lol but has never been bad or underplayed

What if she farted? How would it smell like?

No one is 100% gay or straight user. If you want to explore a bit just get a prostate stimulator, it can feel great if you're open-minded about the experience.

by the way
>Taric was modelled after Fabio, a notorious womaniser.
I'd say [citation needed] but that's irrelevant anyway. Not that taric is gay, but there is no evidence that he is a womanizer.

>a lot of characters
>two
>one of them is directly related to him (diana), the other is indirectly related (ashe's bow)

like I'm going to believe a paragraph someone typed in the thread that's not in Universe

>pedos on Veeky Forums

Oh thank god, it's not just me.
Although straight up dudes is a turn off for me, I wouldn't mind getting railed by a cute futa.

yes

shit, because you don't do an enema at 16 or 6

fartfag and scatfag are the worst

>Lee Sin
>Sustained damage.
>Long range harassment.

wew

> take a look at THE championS that remain consistently competitive, Lee Sin, Lucian, Tresh, Elise.

I don't know if you can read but it's not about Lee Sin only.

That was about Taric. Taric hits on Jinx, Diana and Ashe, maybe on more that I haven't noticed.

>No, his lips are shiny because he's a noble and they all wore makeup

Headcanon, also his lips aren't a different colour, just very shiny as if there's saliva on them.

>Again, it's far more likely a grin of satisfaction that his plans are going according to keikaku.

>He mind controls a stupidly young big boob NPC for some grand purpose rather than just to rail her.
You read "a fiend with a thirst for mortal blood", right? He's just trying to satisfy his physical needs.

Obviously not going to pound her right there, but once she's sedated and submissive she can follow him anywhere.

Wrong! The smell like fresh spun sugar with a small hint of cinnamon.

Why does Darius have to be so fucking garbage in this meta.

Some of the stuff on Tobias Fates playlist is litty af, but most of it is terrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=vZrT_w2TAIU

This is good shit.
Hit me up with more good shit.

He also hits on Jinx.

>like I'm going to believe a paragraph someone typed in the thread that's not in Universe

It's on the PBE client and maybe in the live one too

Aren't most bruisers that have no good keystone utter shit right now?

pastebin.com/Ry92pVin

>no mecha Adolf champ

I'd rather fuck Futaraka while giving her the reach-around so I can watch and feel as her horsecock blows it's load.

>All of their kits
>All

>Mobility, burst, sustained damage, CC, long range harass, they have it all.
>they have it all.

Looks like your daddy had some 'tism in his jizm and crafted a broken kid.

Everyone shit on you in the last thread and they'll do it in this one as well. Darius isn't shit; you're shit. Fuck off.

Didn't that guy get murdered by Warwick?

>There's saliva on him
Headcanon

Do you understand yourself that "fiend with a thirst for mortal blood" implies more that he's a sadistic murderer than a womanizer, right?

>Trying to satisfy his physical needs
Headcanon.
Looking at his lore hes more likely trying to satisfy HIS THIRST FOR MORTAL BLOOD
NOT HIS FUCKING DICK

you realize, right, you do fucking realize, that most serial killers, most sociopaths, those that are described with a blood lust, don't actually fuck the people they kill, right?

Elliot Eodger never raped the people he killed to satiate his thirst for blood and revenge, no he just stabbed them 97 times and left their bodies to bleed out.

That's what a THIRST FOR MORTAL BLOOD means.

>Obviously
Fuck you.
HEAD
CANON

Why is Zaun the most interesting region

Literally who you fuck?

If you liked that, you're going to love Wintersun.
Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iPZs8z6k6s

Zaun has a strict no weebs policy.

Long range harassment is retarded but >sustained
what's wrong with that? Between juggling his passive hits and shield + debuff he can put out sustained damage
Just cause everyone builds full ad to burst squishes doesn't mean he couldn't

nice greentext

Someone post the picture of Vladfag

yeah Zaun and piltover are the best region with maybe Bandle city because they ain't boring overused "muh fantasy magic land :)"

Seriously, if League was fantasy only and didn't have hextech at all i would not even be playing it because fantasy put me off so much. Scifi/fantasy is pretty nice.

xth for breast festive waifu

>all of their kits are overloaded with bullshit. ..., they have it all.
if the original poster meant something else, he shouldn't have put in this
also, I can just as easily make another list with other champions that aren't meta and end up with the same "Mobility, burst, etc" by picking one that has each of that list

All of those are also incredibly bad right now, by the way. They do have the tools to get picked once every 10 matches, but only because 10 bans pinches some roles really hard sometimes

>lust on his face
he's about to have his meal, he's going to eat her blood/life essence, no sex
he doesn't look like someone who is about to kiss and take her, he looks like a psycho ready to murder

My nibba.
Fantasy is the bane of good fiction.
It's literal regression, Scifi is the only way today to write actual fiction.

He has maybe one or two good keystones but he gets shit on by virtually everything in lane because faggots are all on the Gnar/Pantheon/Jayce train.

Fake one thats of a hot goth girl or the real one?

>arguing with a deranged waifufag

>Headcanon

Alright user why are his lips so shiny? Makeup is far more far-fetched than saliva.

>you realize, right, you do fucking realize, that most serial killers, most sociopaths, those that are described with a blood lust, don't actually fuck the people they kill, right

That's not even true. When a killer's motivation is instinct rather than revenge lust is often part of the picture.

Vlad definitely isn't the revenge kind of guy.

Can an unbiased user read his expression in this pic? Cause I see sadistic lust.

Both, I want to make a meme

#KillingIt

Never trust an elf

jesus fucking christ let this cancerous match end already

GRIMDARK

STEAMPUNK

GREEN

>60min

What fucking elo is this?

Don't tell me how to live my life

Zaun>Literally any other region

man, ekko would look so much better without his stupid mohawk

It looks like he is preparing to bite her neck (or do whatever the fuck his Q is supposed to be)

the most cancerous ranks you can get

>tear it up as xerath
>fed af
>easy game we have in the bag
>40min game
>our lee dcs for a good 15 and we end up losing

Love this game/genre. Not complete shit at all!

5v5 offers too many ways for a teamate to fuck you over, it's sad how little coverage 3s get because it is objectively superior (not the map) but the gameplay in general. Even 4v4s would be better, with support being taken out and just be made a sub class of a jungler.

user he doesn't have the teeth to bite. His teeth are dull and perfectly human.

>Zaun shitters

DEMACIA

NOW AND FOREVER!

EVIL WILL KNOW THE POWER OF SOLIDARITY

Best girl.
Best breasts.
Best wife.

That's why I said use his Q, he isn't a traditional vampire but he's still a vampire.

All these plebs about to get run over by the Noxus hype train.

>hating mohawks

>zoe can hit one ability and instakill any squishy
>Lulu can press a button and peel,poke and set up all at once
>Leona and morgana shit on the meta
>kayn still exists
Is this the worst preseason ever? and i intentionally left some of the nigger cancer like pickpocket GP and stuff

>muh nobility
>muh flat one dimensional justice
>muh magicphobia
>muh original righteous fantasy faction cliche trope
Bor-RING!

>Dude muh fantasy kingdoms that are light/dark counterparts!
YAWN

It's like I love the game I really do but it's such a pain in the ass like you explained.. It's been like this alot more lately as preseason has progressed too.

I WANT
OUT

>That's not even true
Sure, I have facts and figures on my side supporting my claim that psychopaths don't care about sex, while you have your womanly lust clouding your judgment.
Ironic *tips*

Lets go over all the serial "thirst for blood" killers I can think of of the top of my head.

Elliot Rodger killed 7 people because women didn't want to have sex with him.
His thirst for mortal blood is based on lust, yet while killing people, he did not even once actually sexually assault a woman. He just stabbed them, shot them, cut their heads of, and rammed them with his BMW.

Fucking Jack the Ripper.
Jacky has 5 confirmed kills, all beautiful women.
His bloodlust too was based on lust, yet we have conformation that he didn't sexually assault even one. All of their throats were slit, yet their hymens stayed intact.

So here we have two men with a thirst for mortal blood that actually had an insane lust for women, yet even they did not act out on it and chose to only murder their victims.

So Vladfag, how exactly is Vlad different? What in his epic skin splashart, which, by the way, skin splasharts ARE NOT CANON, tells you that he is FOR A FACT going to rape this woman, when the words "thirst for mortal blood" are used to describe his actions.

Seems to be that you operate on your lust a lot more than Vladimir does in his lore.

>Vlad isn't the revenge kind of guy
OH? HOW CAN YOU PROVE THAT?
OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU FUCKING CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S HEADCANON.

And finally, why are his lips so shiny.
WHO
FUCKING CARES
IT'S A SKIN SPLASH, IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING CANON LMAO.
But just to entertain your autism, what if HE JUST FUCKING LICKED HIS LIPS
WHOA
WOOOOOOOW
WHAT A REVO-FUCKING-LATION

or, even more, lets go SPOOKY INSANE
What if we're seeing the splash from the PoV of the person who is also hypnotized.
That would explain why Vlad actually looks attractive in this single picture unlike in the rest of his splashes.

>Noxus
>Dark
>Not a massive multicultural empire that is equal parts comparable to Rome, Byzantium and contemporary Russia

He's not. And he's not ripping her blood from her, he's enchanting it.

The girl looks sedated so it's way more like a mind/body control thing.

This is a peak performance Demacian woman

now lets see yours Noxus shit

>xXxTSMxXx: hello can i adc?
>ELEGIGLE: are you autistic
>ELEGIGLE: ?
>xXxTSMxXx: ofc im
>xXxTSMxXx: ;D
>ELEGIGLE: then no.

SAVE ME

just squash kayn like the dumb manlet he is

dodge immediately

If League of Legends became a MMO RPG which faction would you join?

Image is old

>Noxus
Welcome to Zaun!

I haven't laughed like this in a while.
Thank you for posting this.

No, it looks like he's getting ready to rip it out. The girl looks like she's in the middle of a dance move and started dying

>6 barons
>3 elders
>and the vayne and anivia bot lane feeding then blowing our last push like retards
>1h 12m

those are piltover cops & jinx is a flat-chested shitters from Zaun

He actually let him ADC anyways

What is this game

Probably Bilgewater. Though Zaun, Shadow Isles, and Freljord sound fun too

Toss up between Bilgewater and Zaun.
All the anime fags will be in Ionia

>ywn introduce Lulu into the world of showbizz where she turns out be very marketable for the small price of molestation where she while hesitant at first fucks and sucks her way to the top becoming an iconic pop culture figure starring in many classic movies and hitsongs while caving in under pressure reaching a breakpoint when her nudes are leeked and her otherwise flawless figureslandered having her resort to drug use to cope with the stress lreading to an eventual overdose on heroin+painkillers at the young age of 27000 years old leaving behind a legacy and millions of fanboys and girls all around the world that mourn her death

>no fat boar man champ
shit game