/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2463

>Recent News:
New SSR Christmas Mary (Light) & SR Christmas Feena (Light)
New EX Class: Mechanic with customizable companion robot
Balance Update - pastebin.com/yMve0nK6 (embed) - 21/12/17
Surprise ticket out until 15.12
Lyria UNTZ and Vyrn BEBOP Party stickers are now voiced
Shingeki no Kyojin Collab: Playable Mikasa SR,Levi SSR, Eren Summon, and Survey Corps Skin for MC
Character EMPs, AK-4A (Eugen gun) 4* & Tezcat 4* uncap this month (presumably on 29th, stop asking)
Overall UI improvement (mass reduce, mass token draw, etc but lite ver will be removed)

>Granblue Fest - granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15175
Visit the venue and you get free and exclusive stuffs

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for December: (No GW this month, Wind Bosses GW on January)
30/11 - 8/12 - Divergent Knighthoods (SR Wind Arthur)
8/12 - 20/12 - Titanic Yeager (Shingeki no Kyojin Collab)
15/12 - 25/12 - Christmas Event (Nao ft. Emiri Mixtape)
21/12 - 28/12 - Xeno Diablo (Katana)
28/12 - 31/12 - Cock Event 2017 (SR Cock)
31/12 - 09/01 - New Scenario Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

So this is christmas....

I can't believe pubg is fucking dead

Stop calling me your bro

>loki looks more like a girl than fenrir

>pubg didn't get any douj-

FGO is new content in a 13 y/o franchise. The art has more to do with that than its actual quality. GBF also isn't generating a lot of content so it's not a big surprise

5* Ryan
Prease unnerstandu

wtd bros I thought fenrir was for (you)

Remember chick kancolle? Neither does anyone.

Oh boy

wtf i cant believe pubg killed granblue

I wanna do lewd things to the doggy.

PUBG is not a nip mobile game with an anime appeal so it is an invalid example you dumb fags.

Is that actually real? Looks more like precure art with that text put on top.

retweets aren't an indication of popularity you brain dead morons.

>"""mobile"""
>Everyone plays Granblue on the browser AKA PC

should I spark christmas mary? I was saving for summer, but if I get her and maid team I can use atma gun for light.

also what robot parts are good?

IS THAT

>Azur Lane has a system that punishes you for using your favorites
Lmao

And you biased doomposting mind still haven't seen that AL is already slowing down.

pubg on switch soon

It's a precure/PUBG crossover doujin.

>alg up for 17 hours with 350 replies while being a new game
based chink overlords, granblue is literally dead

It's incredibly dumb but up to you. Don't forget to take her in arcarum as a TH bot

>RTs aren't an indication of popularity
Do you know how retarded you sound? The ideology of RTs is popularity you fucking baboon.

>AL
>cute girls getting skins for 10$
>GBF
>homos getting skins for 30$
umm dotards?

Don't do it, because in the end you'll get half rewards.

Unless if the limited is completely ass fucking broken, the only times you should spark are during 6% SSRs or Plusfest.

no it isn't you retard.

>not sparking a character that will give you an average of a gold brick every week
you'd be literally retarded not to

SOMEONE STOP HIM

To be honest, if /gbfg/ was entirely devoid of shitposting we would have died back in early 2016.

Why the fuck are skins 3,000¥ anyways? There are a lot of skins I'd buy for less but FUCK paying 30 dollars and not getting a character from it.

Arent the skins actually free since youre just buying a 10-roll?

BIGGEST HEIST IN THE HISTORY OF GBF

skins and a 10 roll you fucking moron

do you know how good that is

Reminder we're getting free ten rolls instead of free single rolls this christmas unlike last year.

if thread is so slow it can't even attract shitposters then it's truly ded

I need sword stones, are ascallon and caladbolg safe to reduce?

it's because you getting a 10roll ticket with it
10rolls alone cost 3k yen. jews consider the skin to be a bonus

I want skins, not rolls.

Not very?

10 rolls is a 60% chance to get an SSR during Legfest or Jew- Grandefest, and even if you get that you can end up with a designated filler SSR like Sarunans or Chat Noir.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

T-thanks for the christmas celebration KMR...

dumb mud

How!?

I'd rather a game be dead in the west and thus spared from waves of shitposting than for it to be alive.
Granblue discussion was always pleasant back when literally almost nobody played it on /mbgg/ outside of a few. Ever since more EOPs hopped on-board, everything has gotten worse.
It's for this reason that I pray that AL never gets a translation.

shut the FUCK UP korwa
we are doomposting now

>putting a cap on strictly timegated content

Remember when people said Kancolle was a fad and that it would die in the span of a year?

I was saving for summer. I already have 332 rolls saved but I wanted to double spark in july and sugust.

how the fuck? did you saved like 7 tickets until Monday?

All is alive and well, I guess.

>granblue is ali-

which one is which?

This should be a bannable offense already.

Why won't you discuss it with japs instead?

>worldwide
Keep that shit to Japan-only. It's obvious that Granblue would have more searches worldwide because of normie EOPs interested in things like the Sakura and Attack on Titan collabs.

>yfw the pamphlet weapon was just a publicity stunt

nice game grabbletards

Why don't we host the raids for each other? And we should wait until at least 7-9 people have gotten in and wanpand. Remember to turn off back-up requests. No ougi-chain bullshit ok?

This isn't even doomposting anymore. Doomposting means that we will die but we are already dead.

IT'S TIME

Literally how the fuck

wtf bros 2hu is dead

Blue-KanColle
Red-Azur Lane
Yellow-Granblue
Not that different. Where do you think people play them the most?

No. Stop being rational.

Good work homie

>normie
The term is normalfag.

Also, do you think Sakura is normalfag friendly? I've only ever seen people talk about it on /a/, which is albeit considerably larger now is not a good representation of the United States.

lmao the only reason why Granblue's total is higher than Azur Lane's total is because of the month of September before the initial artist wave hit.
This is literally proof that a no-name literally what otaku-pandering slut game that didn't really even start taking off until 2 months ago has matched popularity with a 3+ year old game and has even surpassed it.

No, there are normalfags and normies. Normalfags are the people who don't even know what Veeky Forums is or who have only heard of the name. Normies are the faggots you see in /a/, /b/, /v/, /pol/, and /r9k/ these days.

someone post the Veeky Forums tutorial from t_d

I stopped doing that because most of the people here are cunts.

Friendly reminder

>this guy
Just shut the fuck up with your revisionism.

Normie used to be an epik way of spelling normalfag in the same manner as crossie was used for crossboarders.

Well, After the battle of Leyte gulf, KC went up over AL again. Not a good sign for a shooting star.

>lineage #6
every day we stray further from god's light

wtf la hearthstone has made ZERO (0) dollars on steam?? wtf i thought hearthstone was blizzards most profitable game? cardbabs?

How do you tell if a dimensional halo will transform?

/svg/ is a few blocks down

No, that's bullshit revisionism. Normie was used because people felt uncomfortable saying normalfag.

you go to the wiki and read it

I think you're in the wrong kikegames general, user

WHY DO YOU LIE
The only christmas present is the chev sword I just got from arcarum

>shitty auto-play mmo
>literally shill so much that conan o brien put up with that shit
>0 fucking community
>no Veeky Forums generals or even any topics at all in the past 30 days
>0 community websites, 0 social media

wonder where they make all that money from? korean neets who arent even capable of communicating online?

There is a way but fighting it and the surge of emotions when it actually transforms is better than not wasting your time

No you fuck ducking brainless tit.

Is Shadowverse dying faster than Grabble?

It's burgerland server you idiot

Shadowverse was alive?

>I only get like 300 points per ticket
How the fuck?

>endgame levels of content is ignored outside of once a year and this content usually does not last long. Baha HL and Ultimate Baha HL were all figured out in less than a single week and there's little reason to farm these raids once you've gotten your Baha Coda or Ultima weapon.
>there is no reason for you to work on getting stronger because you already beat the hardest content in the game.
>there is literally nothing to do. Granblue is better off as a social game
>FGO is on another plane of existence that can't be compared to GBF because Fate is popular worldwide and makes millions more.
>Azur Lane is closer to GBF on terms of an even-level playing field. The game only came out this year but is already approaching the same number of followers GBF has. Keep in mind that Granblue has been around for 3+ years and there have been numerous moments where Granblue has done campaigns that brought in thousands of new players. Meanwhile, Azur Lane has been getting new people in effectively just 3 months without doing anything huge. They rarely give away free premium currency or give you enough free resources to do 10 rolls like Granblue does during its biggest celebrations, but there are still thousands of players flocking to the game every day.
Are they going to fire KMR after the "biggest campaign ever"? Seems like the way to handle such an autistic game like this is making it more casual while adding something to do that doesn't involve selling your life and jew people up. All I've seen these years are periods where there's a lot to do and then the game is practically dead the rest of the time. But other games seem to be more successful than gbf even when less content/things to do or better gacha.

>finally get to play my backlog
Thank you Kimura, that's really the best christmas gift.

Rerun when? I want this fucktoy in my team.

Just MVP your expeditions

When was the last time you saw a thread for Game of War on Veeky Forums?

The only non-Japanese mobile game that I can even think of having a conversation about on Veeky Forums was Clash Royale, and that game went down the shitter because it was even less fair than Grabble.

I mean, I literally can't get stronger than this except rolling the good limiteds or making gw characters.
I'm a magnabab

Should I get another Baal axe to replace the Baihu Fist, or should I just uncap what I already have?