/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Golden Oldies Edition

>Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Starlight_Celebration

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/T2WfQk1m

Previous thread:

Xth for Lei Ari didn't do anything wrong.

Xth for literally who

Can someone explain to me what PvP rank does?

who /dyingofcold/ here

Someone make a new version

Me!

Tell me who fits in what alignment, and give me pictures then

>Sera
Oh god.

Soon enough.

Is middle right godspeed or proci

>unironically playing on Balmung
>unironically playing on Gilgamesh
>unironically playing on Mateus
>unironically using Discord

You people bring this drama to yourselves.

Will I need to clear Savage 4 to do the next Omega Savage? Been lazy and haven't bothered to learn it yet.

Its Godspeed

who are these people

For some reason, the caption on the middle left is really funny to me.

No.

No but having it under your belt will help with finding a static since you'll have demonstrated some raid experience

you’re an idiot if you think any of these things mean you’ll be involved with drama
getting into grown man relationships and dealing with people like beepy will get you into drama

> TFW Chaotic Good now.

cg wes hark
ninii lei godspeed
vjer sera elk

When is this from, 2.5?

I wonder where thumbsup lala falls on the alignment chart?

Then give back the money you took from everyone.

neutral evil

is there any bigger red flag then someone who “was” a piece of shit claiming they’re better now

I have no debts.
Good thing what you think has no bearing on anything.

Can we make a new chart for fresher ebins?

avatarfags are all pieces of shit anyway.

Be the change you'd like to see.
Do it yourself instead of begging someone else.

You tricked rheia into paying for your Huntington's treatment.

>try to become The Fungah
>get blown off by the first AOE every time

Ree.

Neutral Good?

The new ebins are so trash and boring that they dont even have names. "thumbs up lala" or "helpercat" because theyre so unremarkable people cant bother to learn their name lol.

im too tired

Lei
Ari

stop

Don't know what you're talking about or who that is. I keep hearing this name a lot lately.

Literally every screenshot you have is the exact fucking same with nearly to absolutely no deviation.
You're generic, you're idiotic, you avatarfag when nobody likes you and you're the same as every other moronic fuckboy trying to garnish his life in attention from a Chinese Electric Boogaloo online cartoon forum who's daddy fucked him when he was a kid. Get a trip so the rest of us can filter your emotionally starved ass. Mommy didn't love you and we sure as fuck don't.

Some of them even make up stupid names for themselves, like raccoon cat.

either a samefag post or you have no idea he loves these posts. it makes his dick twitch to see people get mad

highlanders

I wasn't aware my screenshots had to be taken to appease you, whoops.

Have another one to get angry at, loser.

all i said was i was a raccoon, i don't want no dumbass nicknames
fuck outta here

>white boy talking like a coon

lemme succ

Stop trying to talk like youre black

soyboy

swag money betches

all good in the hood cuz chillax homie

X.L., can we level grind in PotD today and maybe do Leveling Roulette? I wanna get more WHM experience so I can heal for randoms.

>asking on here
just use discord or something.

But they're not on Discord.

>reverse vjera
can we get cornrow for mgp in 4.2?

I have achieved levels of comfy I didn't think possible. I love this game.

someone post a pit

Been gone since red mage dropped. Palys still garbage and anything huge change since? Debating coming back.

>or something.

Yeah lets just play in the middle of nowhere and not talk to anyone ever on the off chance I meet one of the few bad apples haha

Pit.
PLD is the best tank in the game.

thats because before ebins couldn't help themselves but to samefag and namedrop to a point until everyone knew with drama and chatlogs being posted left and right
there was also more fc's that made things more centralized which was why so many chatlogs were posted instead of everyone being scattered now
if thats better or worse you decide but it's all cancer however you like your poison

post xmas glams

fuck off already

Maybe because the 'new ebins' dont want to go out of their way to be known for controversy and scandals? Maybe you havent even met them ingame at all and as a result its your fault for attaching a dumb nickname or gimmick to them instead of knowing them?

How does this thread feel about pantherhusbands?

Weekend reminder to NOT bully honest, hardworking cats

You really think all avatarfags magically stopped samefagging themselves recently

Maybe they learned from all the stupid namedropping and pointless drama that gets posted in the thread.

How the FUCK do I get these minions from dungeons? I keep trying to get Calca, Brina, and Morpho and they never drop!

Reee!

Who even are the newest ebins?

Apparently not lmao, where the fuck you think we are

like this?

comfii....

no but the method has just changed with nicknames instead of constant namedropping
without major fcs and scattered servers its harder to identify names but nicknames are easier that's how it is now
again pick your poison

is it me or does it feel like nobody does anything in this game unless there's a item level reward in it for them

I do things in this game only if there's a glamour reward in it for me.

i help my friends through the leveling dungeons as a level 70

Everything i do is for story, glamour or emotes.

I love you

>Maybe they learned

Funny you say that since of the two I listed, one is dating Rena of all people and the other purposefully tries to trigger chemo by latching onto Sandcat. So no obviously not

>try to eRP with a girl
>she grows a 15-inch dick
>tell her I'm not into futa
>she says she'll lose the dick when I show her my O4S clear

Shit.

>being friends with sandcat can't no have an ulterior motive

Why doesn't SE just allows us to glamour from retainers and then give us a free one instead of trying to design an entirely new system that ends up being limited anyways?

Even if this didn't happen, that's a good post.

>can't no have an

Except thats not what I said you mouthbreather. They purposefully post about it constantly in the thread with the intent to trigger chemo.

lol no many come and fall in the exact same way no matter how many times I warn them. They even do the opposite of the warning and pull harder. Then they come in and vage/chemopost about that person soon after.
All of the Rena hate posts for example, a lot of them are ex cucks posting user.

This would've held more wait if you posted a nice glamour

ESL

My point is that they aren't known by their names because they intentionally don't let it link to them outside of the thread. No one should care about the opinions of the people here.

oh no they're going to insult your grammar and nothing else user

well i mostly rp, and just do roulettes bc it’s fun most of the time, along with still doing msq
aside from that i also like helping my bf level