What would you invest in if you won $1 mil. in the lottery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

50% ETH 50% POSW

20% Bitcoin
20% Ethereum
20% S&P 500
15% DAX
10% HMMJ index fund
10% my parents
5% gold as an emergency reserve

really really good kneepads

Bitbean

10% Verizon stock
10% GM stock
10% GE stock
10% Macy' stock
10% Utilities
10% in SPY if the price was lower than the SPY is now
the remaining 40%... I'm not sure, but they would definitely be dividend stocks. then coast at my job for the next 10 years with an extra 40k per year in dividends from the stock

More lottery tickets

80% eth 5% dgd 5% litecoin 10% btc

a nice income producing vanguard account

More or less this.
youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

>Diversifying this hard

I'd do something like
>40% Gamestop
>30% CITI
>30% Gilead

gamestop? what future do you see for a brick & mortar retailer in an industry where sales move more online every year?

It's cheap as fuck with new consoles & games on the horizon. They are doing a good job expanding outside of their core business. USA is plagued with shit internet, so they are protected by the telecom monopoly and physical game sales will not go away.

>Worst case scenario, you get your money back.
>Best case scenario, it moons during the Call of Duty/Scorpio release/Nintendo Switch holiday game releases.

If VR becomes functional on major titles, normie investors will flood in, similar to Pokemon Go just because they look through a rose colored lens.

Just look at the financials and you'll see even through revenues are in decline in their core business, the company isn't doing as terribly as most investors are convinced to believe.

Remember to buy when there's blood in the streets. Retail is getting shit on right now, and GameStop is still making good enough money.

Buying toys/accessories/related products/ used games. There are areas where Internet speeds are shit. Also Game Stop Realty Estate.

>VZ over AT&T
>GM over F
>GE over IBM
>Utilities over REITS

Stay pleb my friend.

hydrogen

I'd buy a townhome in the bay area. I work here and I rent like a peasant.

$454,000 after taxes

zero out all loans/credit
buy a second house where i want to move, rent out current house.

these games are always hilarious to play at work. people start getting all dreamy about their plans if they won the powerball, until i violently burst their bubble as i lay out their tax bill.

in my state + federal we lose ~40% of winnings

so with 600k..

>100-200k for life improvement
>50-100k for cryptos
>rest invest in stocks or w/e

lol, im Canadian

zero taxes

so i get the 1 million in full

except if you bought the ticket in the USA, at which point you lose 30% anyway.

Is this a fucking joke?

What part seems like a joke? It's my life, and it sucks.

Different kinds of agriculture products. Stock market for it is pretty big biz, and when you have a agriculture background like me, its hella predictable, as the market is always half a season behind the production. Only big con is that you need to be more active with it than say oil or metals.

owning a home outright (esp in an area like SF) + a good paying job = set for life. he'd have enough money to play with/invest within the year. why risk a $1 mil windfall to make more when you can easily set yourself up in a safe position and then risk from there?

i would:

1) pay off my mortgage outright (~360k)
2) buy a multifamily for cash in a decent but not overpriced area close by for safe, passive rental income
3) split the remaining funds roughly 50-50 to start (or beef up) an investment portfolio and put the rest in the bank
4) find a job i actually like since with passive income + no housing bills my expenses would be minimal

this is the only right answer

5,000,000 in real estate.

Quit my job to supervise.

Live off slightly less than i do now

Speculate oil amd real estate and start busonesses with the extra. Continue growing welth and investing.

Gice my self raises based on performance.

Die rich af. Under ground away feom faggot normies

Gay assfucked shitcoiner

Even gayer more autistic cuckfag shitcoiner

The best kneepads are for tile work and under $200

Gayest autimso shotcoin retard on earth

Stockfags... sigh. Whatever.

You live in Detroit don't u.

KEK
U
K

Sadly this meme teir shit is so watered down you will probably die poor. But at least youre not a shitcoin fuck.

Diversify
>only lists stocks

He doesnt into non flamable and safe helium

Careful what u wish for. I spend twice owning a shithole than i did renting

Top fucking kek. Best put it ina llc so some cunt doesnt break their leg on the sidewalk and sue for your property.

>crypto
>stock. May as well bet on black.

Interesting.

Not bad user. Not bad.

Samefag win.

autism

1 asspained shit coiner ahahaha

30% ETFs, index funds
30% dividend funds
20% crypto
5% into small business im employed at
5% emergency fund
5% precious metals
5% play money, go on a holiday, etc

>being a nocoiner wagecuck

silver

>$1 million
>A Lottery

Europoor detected

Stay poor nocoiner.

PENNY STOCKS AND AMD

I didn't think losing a million in a day was possible, but here we are

Vdice and eth, a house, and my educational debt.

I would buy one or two cheap(ish) rentals in my town, maybe 200-250k each. Keep around a year's cash in the bank and throw the rest into my vanguard account in the ratio 80% stock 20% bond.

Quit my job and keep going to uni for the fun of it.

It's basically my 20 year plan for my finances anyway.

>buying $GME

Just give your money away you dipshit

100% S&P 500.

50% VOO, 50% high dividend fund (CVY or similar, maybe a real estate etf as well).