/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

MiloCoin General/WHEN MEMES BECOME DREAMS edition

SHIT IS GETTING REAL - MILO MOON MISSION IMMINENT

VIDEO IS HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

>Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

>Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

>Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Up in the air for the time being.

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote Highlights from previous thread:
MILO economy is thriving and meme production is above quota

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
We are close to 80% through mining and prices will NEVER be cheaper, enjoy the miner dumps and discount MiloCoins - refined investors enter the market here. MiloCoin is listed on most major exchanges.Gavin has already responded positively to MiloCoin, Privilege Grant HAS RESPONDED, Milo's response is practically a given

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
reddit.com/r/altcoin/
youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg
youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w
youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA
twitter.com/getmilocoin
youtube.com/watch?v=2gm45F4csOY
blockexp.com:8081/richlist
blockchain.info/tx/8850910f35c2fe1e3733594e6070f5bfddfe606f60ef13dc259456407ff286e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thy pepe comes, thy memes become
On earth as they are in heaven

>80% through mining
srs?

holy shit fellas, why havent you gotten your bags packed yet?

This coins gonna go absolutely ape shit in about 20,000 blocks

I've been here since the beginning with 50k Milo. I don't have a lot of money to move around but I hope you guys are ready for this soon

What's the easiest way to check how many blocks are left to mine?

>3 year old coin
>moon

LOL

milo to 1.75

I have made over 30 milo memes stored away for the end of mining. And I also made a strategy on how to shill this into the stratosphere. Following the bitbean format, we could theoretically launch this baby over the ten cent plane it can increase in value exponentially.
>shill excessively
>seem so insincere it comes off as sincerer
>create a sense of urgency
>pump more memes
>say it will go much higher than realistic ($10 per milo when it's really 1.75)
>negative shill to counter shilling to gain attention
I went to first grade with the dude who was head of the BITB shill committee so I know how to use the shit he pulls.
Also none of this should begin until mining is done, and only then can we do the first step, which is to kill the bean.

interdasting

Top 20 here. Will try to bring my amount to around 120k Milos before mining ends as my goal. Then laugh my way to the bank this summer.

I made a meme
Gib coins pls
MMNM5z6gVUvUg6sAFhJcPbnyZhcBr9W5Aa

At what point do you think you will sell? 10 cents?

First, if there is a mini pump, sell some so that I get my initial investment back. Then ride the waves until the market cap reaches 1+ million dollars, by then I will slowly sell without crashing the built up market.

>blockexp.com:8081/
the blockexplorer tells you the latest block number. last mined block will be #100,000
also in your wallet if you hover over the green tick

Guys, please do your part & support Milocoin, it takes just a few minutes to do the following:

Reddit
- reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/ Write, link something positive about milocoin or milo. Don't forget to upvote stuff
- Share the milocoin website or Ann to cryptorelated subs e.g. reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ and reddit.com/r/altcoin/
- Voat is a similar website. Try posting about milocoin there too if you like

Youtube
- youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg Subsribe to the official channel and like/comment/share videos
- youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w Same here
- youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA Same here

Twitter
- twitter.com/getmilocoin Retweet & Follow the official account
- Tweet about milocoin!
- Start tweeting and insta'ing Milo about milocoin and the milocoin privilege fund!

Exchanges
[email protected]

Why is the value so much higher on coinmarketcap than on yobit?

You'll have to make a song too. BITBEAN just came out with one.

MiloCoin already mooned! The price rose with 600 % last night! coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

When did this happen? I got nothing on yobit?

It seems to be some weird glitch

I think coinmarketcap just averages the prices from all exchanges. It seems somebody bought some really expensive coins over alcurex and this increased the average price shown at coinmarketcap

Wtf is going on with this ?

I do hope so. I recently took money out of MILO to feed another little venture. Looking to get back in sub-400 but I'm starting toget anxious. BitBay bit me in the ass with this exact kind of thing.

If you really know what you're talking about you should write a .doc with clear instructions when and what to do.
I'm down with massive shilling as long as it's properly planned

HAHAHAHA PAID

maybe coinmarketcap is before yobit and the price will adjust on yobit later?

I'm staking about 100k milocoins on my wallet but how do I move them back to an exchange? Right now it's saying I can only transfer something like 3000 coins.

nevermind, it's confirmed now. Guess I just had to wait.

I exported my wallet to a .dat file.
How do I import this wallet into a new client? I don't see any import options.

some OC for the memebank

MWH8v8mF8xzJ9GU3jwucfHEQc868tEKpAc

You lost your coins. Most new clients there are malwares.

copy it into the directory overwriting the new clients wallet.dat file.

disclaimer: double check what your doing. if you lose your original wallet you are f*****.

Close the client first.
Then copy the file to C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Milocoin/wallet.dat
Open the client again, wait for it to sync and it should show all your wallet data.

WUUUHUUU MILOCOIN IS MOONIN!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2gm45F4csOY music for the moon!!

Thanks, all my coins are on yobit atm but I was just asking for future use.

Also how does the richlist work? blockexp.com:8081/richlist
I have about 60k coins and it seems like since my coins are on yobit, that it doesn't show it in the explorer right?

Yeah, but WHERE. Yobit is at a stable 400. What the fuck is going on.

yeah, the exchange wallets aren't listed in the rich list.

alcurex

Is some whale buying everything on alcurex up and rocketing the price? Coinmarketcap also shows Yobit to have increased prices but Yobit itswlf is still at the 400-500 range.

Don't worry, it's a fake pump, intended to get people buying.

Milo is not mooning right now. Some idiot bought some milo at a big price on alcurex (probably bought his own coins) in order to make it rise.

see

Thing is though, MILO won't be going any lower in price without an impactful enough reason. It honestly seems like as good a time as any to buy.

already have 10k

checked digits.
you should buy some more. 10k isn't much.

nice comfy tunes

moon incoming

Assuming 50 cents, I make £4500

Thats much to me.

But even 25 cents is £2250

get another £50 before May 5th and you won't regret it.
25¢ is about 20-21p, so you're making 20p a coin. £50 now is another 10-11k. you're doubling your pot.

sell your old Panini Badge collection for the cash

Hey everyone
Sooo I feel like we've been waiting forever for Milo Coin to moon so I ask you all here ALL OF YOU to pray tonight lets all channel our energy into this cause so we will se the coin moon

You gave a date, therefore yes, I will buy more.

What happens May 5 based user?

Forgetting the most important coin

Get. This. Blasphemic. Meme. OUT OF HERE!!!

buy xrp

Until bitbean drops back to 25, it can fuck off

why does Milo Coin keep mooning though? It will look bad when it goes back because it will look like milo coin already mooned

Do we have any niggas in Berkeley ?

Print the big poster of MiloCoin and get to the first row at every photo.

Pic related from Milo FB.

??? original dev owns 25% of BitBean (that we know of). How are you guys this dumb? Do your homework before you start shilling the worst possible coin.

GENIOUS
We have to do this.
I can't because I live in Europe

Cinqo de Milo.

Silly me.

Lets all donate like 1000 milo coins to the person who does this

There is no moon for at least 2-3 weeks. We are still mining and the coin will not moon in that phase. But expect great things in the second half of may.

25%
Compared to gnosis 95%
I've seen far far far worse.

I also live in Europe, but this is so too good of a opportunity to miss imo.

I can give 1k no problem. Any takers ?

Anything beyond 10% is ludicrous.

Lads,
if we all send 5 bucks worth of btc to alcurex and buy 5 dollars worth of the milocoin sell orders and get the volume on alcurex to like $200, we can push milocoin into the top 100 on coinmarketcap (if only temporarily)
this will give us huge exposure and let new investors/traders to notice milocoin before the price evens back out.

DO YOUR PART AND SPEND 5 DOLLARS ON ALCUREX, you will see exponential returns from exposure by doing your part

It's middle tier. Wary but not overly concerned

Im in. Lets goooo people!

>register on alcurex
>send .005 btc to your alcurex btc address
>purchase .005 worth of MiloCoin at market sell order
>post proof

I'll send you 2k milocoins if you do this.

sending to alcurex now, will post proof when I have paid for the coins

why don't you sell 2000 milocoins on yobit for market orders and get 0.008btc and then transfer that over and buy it yourself?

kek, nice one

it'll give volume to the wrong exchange, we are temporarily trying to hyper focus every penny we can onto the alcurex exchange to hit top 100.
get some traders' eyes on our project

nice trips
why don't we buy and sell to ourselves at a price 1sat lower than what is there. 19998sats and we can just eat the transaction fee, which on $5 transactions isn't much. the 3 of us can be the volume at the high price.

I can't view the markets at work, but my assumption is that there is some buy orders much lower than current price and would wipe away the "last transacted price " that registers on coinmarketcap

if there aren't any, that's a really good idea.

Fucking Bitcoin is so slow.

Still 0 confirmations.

Going to click the highest sell order and buy 0.05btc worth when I can, this will severely moon the price.

Lmao no beaners have to resort to faking their own coins growth HAHA look at out chart on bittrex gay boys there is still time to join TEAM BEAN

My Blockchain explorer

blockchain.info/tx/8850910f35c2fe1e3733594e6070f5bfddfe606f60ef13dc259456407ff286e4

I am a beaner...
Just having some fun, at least I have 0.05btc to spare you fucking NEET.

come on, milo isnt our enemy. the bean and milo can coexist. There are beaners who own milo too

there's a buy wall at 500 sat now and some sell walls lower than current.
may have missed our window

Buttbean and milocrap both need to get the fuck out. The true Veeky Forums coin is pizzacoin.

>Going to click the highest sell order and buy 0.05btc worth when I can, this will severely moon the price.
you can't buy the highest, the way the exchanges work is that even if you click on the highest price, you buy the lowest available sell order.

Still doing it, if the fucking slow as fuck blockchain would actually process my transaction!

Expect the price to moon tonight for a short while thanks to Alcurex.

Does it have pineapples on it?

...oh

That makes sense... that sucks many a ball.

>there's a buy wall at 500 sat now and some sell walls lower than current.
a buy wall or a sell wall is an order which is a huge amount, usually in the multiples of bitcoin, that are there in order to keep the price above or below a level.

there is a buy order at 500 which means if someone sells milocoin at or under 500 sats, they will get them. it has nothing to do with buying coins at a higher price.
there are no sell walls, just sell orders

I'm aware of how financial markets work
but if you want to buy and sell back to your self at one sat less each time( like discussed above by one user), you'll need to eliminate any lower buy orders to keep increasing volume by only using a small original sum (say 5usd)

So wait, what the fuck do I do now, do I buy, do I sell, do I wait? I've got like 15 bucks available

200K milos reporting in. How much could I make off that by next month if I let it stake in my Milocoin wallet?

100k will get you a few hundred a day

Send coins please
MHMZAYgwhkqot1KGeSPBne4DFjzDfNgJtC

Multiply your MILO by 0.00189 to get an estimate of the average number of coins you should expect to stake per day.

So 200k x 0.00189 = 378 MILO per day x 30 days = 11,340 MILO after a month. Factor in compound interest and 12,000 MILO is a good rough estimate.

Okay, which of you goofballs keeps flooding yobit with 0.69 orders?

means pump is coming I make 25% everytime this happens

I dunno man, it seems random

Looks like Milocoin has some real buying power behind it now boys

Pfffftttttt......not really. Volume and buy support is still minuscule BUT the price has still consistently been rising or holding steady despite this. Virtually NO ONE is dumping anymore.

Whenever I see a coin rising on low volume, it is a HUGE signal that it could go parabolic at a moment's notice. I'm #4 on the rich list, but I still want to buy more.

Well it's official folks, those of us who got in early are going to make bank!

I know this pump is only temporary but its going to raise the base platform significantly.

And what's more, theres still time to amass more Milos!

MAXIMUM COMFY THREAD

pic fucking related.

Literally your last chance at these prices. Yobit pump is starting

Is the 15,5M holder the dev?

1,5M is what I meant

checked

its more than likely an exchange.