2 BTC has been stuck on their site for over a week now. 2 FUCKING BTC

2 BTC has been stuck on their site for over a week now. 2 FUCKING BTC.

I have contacted support and not gotten a response yet. It wont let me withdraw my funds from their shitty site.

What the fuck

If you want to invest in this shitcoin then MAKE SURE YOU DONT STAKE ON THEIR SITE. Stake on your desktop. Not on their shitty site that is holding my funds.

You're the same guy making all the other anti-POSW threads.

You're lying. I've had no problems moving 5 different currencies including BTC over the past 3 days.

did you confirm the email they send

proof or gtfo

lol i bet it was this.

I've done everything needed. I keep getting the same fucking error message telling me to try again in a few minutes.

Not gonna lie, former POSW holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching POSW crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin reach 100k sats.

Hoy SHIT I am having the same issue.

I called customer support and was put on hold for an hour, and the Indian chick could not help me.

Thread is worthless without pictures

What is the point of these anti-POSW threads?

Are you guys poloniex employees?

sure thing, ive withdrew 7500 over the past 3 days without a hitch. like the others said post a screencap

GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking these POSW shills defending this scamcoin. Why the fuck did I listen to you cunts.

There's no people from /pol/ here? We have shit like Shareblue over there, where the scripts and the memes are obvious. Same thing here. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an entire firm of paid shitposters on this board.

we're here to help you man. post a screencap :)

Pro tip you cant

Where's the screencap? We are waiting? Or are you a lying nigger?

are you there? a screencap shouldn't take this long. we know you're not a lying larping faggot, just post it

KEEP YOUR POSW FUD OFF BIZ YA FAG

bump, lets try to get to the bottom of this for this lad

gee ponzicoin holding funds hostage, no surprise there.

cant find any new content?

The support staff makes me so fucking angry. They have no idea what professionalism is. It's blunder after blunder. Doesn't help they can barely speak English the Greek fucks

?

that has been posted before. you gonna get new content to shitpost with soon? stop playing dumb retard