PIVX is going back up. Get in while you can

PIVX is going back up. Get in while you can

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek78mO8DEUg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek. I ain't falling for that shit, nugget. I'll buy it once it bottoms out. And, nugget, that shit ain't even close.

Lol, have fun missing the moon mission. it was at $0.11 a few hours ago, and now it's back to $0.20

As the user said a few days ago,
PIVX will never again touch $1

It's going to mars

I don't give a wet nugget about dollar price per coin. Speak to me in marketcaps, or don't speak at all.

who cares about marketcap. just look at the graph, nugget.

Marketcap is essential for assessing potential growth, by comparing the desired nugget to another similar nugget's mcap.

The nugget checks out. moon mission for me. dont say i didnt tell you

Never forget, my nugget, there is a rhythm to all things, including the PIVX market and the crypto market as a whole. The market inhales, and the market exhales. The PIVX market is exhaling right now, and coughing up nugget chunks. It isn't time for a new breathe yet.

It's at $1.32 right now.. kek

the ebb and flow of the nugget market is known to me. this nugget is now preparing for an intake of more nuggets to raise its frequency in nuggets. add nuggets not and get more nuggets back later

dat wall doe

Walls like that make people panic sell and crash it.

I hope your nuggets multiply, and their abundance overflows into your lap. Just be careful. Never try to catch a falling nugget.

yes but equal buys. I will wake up tomorrow and see this has grown 57%. Then it will keep growing. like I said. get in while you still can make some gains.

This nugget has already fallen. but behold the nugget has risen and has grown in power.

It's already dipping.

well alright dont say i didnt tell you

What the fuck are you smoking?

this is a very serious heads up. all that talk about nuggets is behind us. this thing is going back up and its going to the moon this time. tonight is the cheapest you will get it.

Why does PIVX keep getting delisted from every exchange?

Because it's a scam obv

Yeah its absolute scam. You know what isn't a scam? Bitbean and posw. SRLY GUYS I AM 4 REAL THIS TIME, PLS BUY MY BA......... I MEAN MOONING COINS AND BE RICH IN 5 MIN. :^)

>pivx getting delisted left and right
>calls other coins scams

Use your brain user.

>Pivx gets delisted from shit exchanges where it has zero volume.
>Pivx has 3 times more volume than posw and bitbean combined
>OMG GUYS SHIP IS SINKING, PLS BUY POSW WHICH IS NOT PYRAMID SCHEME, IT'S REVERSE FUNNEL :^)

I really hope you won't be buying pivx, because such retards like you should not be entitled to massive gains from pivx

Yet still can get on polo?

Nobody mentioned bean and posw except you.

>Damage control

How are POSW holders the bag holders? It's holding its own after a normal correction with buy support building while pivx is death spiraling.

PIVX is only good for one thing and that's pumping, it will be a constant regurgitation of petty pumps followed by sharp crashes until it slowly fades further away from the limelight.

PIVX will rise along with the rest of Team Bean. Our superior Aryan prowess will combine and smash the (((state))).

How is it a scam? Please explain in detail.

Unfortunately its not. it was a scam dump and pump.

>tfw bought at ATH

at 170k+ sats?

Limited withdrawal rate, plus posw itself is shit exchange, only traction it gained was because of staking. However I admire baby first pyramid scheme and I hope you will be able to cash out before inevitable fall.
Generally I don't give out advise to retards who cant understand fundamentals of market but today I will make exception, because in my eyes pyramid peddlers should be hanged

Posw wallet itself acts like exchange/coin staker. You put up coins, you get dividends from your share. Dividends based on performance of poswallet. If you look at poswallet volume, 97.73% is posw coin itself. it's basically based only on posw coin volume. That means if volume stops of posw coin people will have lesser dividends from exchange performance. Plus people give coins for staking, which gives them dividends, however without access full withdrawal . That means when they will reach tipping point they simply cash out your investment and leave you with nothing. its simply High-yield investment scam

here wiki link so autists could learn history and preferably not repeat it : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

pretty sure he was talking about pivx, dumbo

one of the PIVX devs came out of being user in this Coindesk interview

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek78mO8DEUg&feature=youtu.be

pivx is fine, people are just salty they bought at ATH and that's their own fault

posw, bitbay and beans are all massive ponzi scams, dont buy into it

polo is a shit exchange only built for pump and dump meme coins, its a matter of time before it goes full mt gox

>today I will make exception
>Posts the same copypasta from 3 threads
Fucking FUDfags

Bitbay is not a scheme dude.
POSW I'm still unsure about, so I'm with you there.