/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

No edition edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Old thread >

Just bought a lot of SSH shares (Sunshine Heart)

Jumped in $jnug at $6.66 for the meme EOD price.

Its now 5.21 feels batman, lost like $500 already.

Down 330 here bro. We will make it

Captcha: select gas station for fuel to the moon

Why are you buying gold right now??

Gold is beginning a multi-day downtrend, so just hold tight. You should be ok come June (and you'll do really well if Le Pen wins or Trump does some more stupid shit).

Spoiler: Le Pen lost

Holy fuck why is jdst growing so much. This is bull shit.

Alright lads, what are today's official memes?

HEB

How much room does it have? Looks like it already spiked pretty good yesterday desu

Who knows, but when something has that strong of a close, its bound to run more after open. As always though, meme with caution.

pernix therapeautics.

PTX

CAT

TGTX

Lost 15% in JNUG

Im taking a break from trading

good idea

I'm up 4% this week so far

PRMW and AAXN

why are people memeing AAXN....

CATB*

not a meme

a solid long term growth stock
taser is dominating the police bodycam market, worldwide.

although its arguably overvalued at the moment (such high P/E). A lot of earnings beats are priced in at the moment, any failures will be very painful for stock price

still a good hold for long term

Dumping some more cash into AMD. Been stagnant for the past month but I think the upcoming earnings report will give it some life even if only temporarily.

CTIC and CATB show premarket gap up

Ask a professional day trader anything

Where did you get your initial funds to begin investing?

beware of a drop at market open

Maxed out student loans for 4 years

Because cops are getting so much critisism for shootings and are now outfitting mote with non lethal weapons + they just aquired Tazer and its undervalued

nobody acquired Taser

its the same company as before they just changed their name

only got $300

AAXN

or

AMD

GLBS TAKING OFD

They already are outfitted with non lethal weapons.

Are you buying AMD? Why do you only have 5 cents in your account? How can you tell when a stock is about to be short squeezed? Whats the best sector to make quick profits with only 3 trades a week?

GLBS going back to 4+

How high is IMMU going?

SSW, beaten down stock, earnings thursday.

sell before tax break announcement tomorrow
then go back all in the next day
$jnug will be double digits by Friday

Why by friday?

government shutdown is all but guaranteed

You are crazy all gold but jdst is plummeting

>JNUG is 4.73 now
Is it a good time to buy in now? I mean these are some LOW prices

>RGSE
>DRYS
>HEB

GET IN NAO OR BE SORRY!!

mfw retards on stocktwits have too much money to waste

To think, I asked about DRYS just yesterday but no one ever replies to my posts.

Yea I am averaged at 5.40 for 200 shares. So far I'm down 150$.
I'm really afraid for the reverse split that is supposed to happen on May 1st. It seems to me that it is far more likely to drop in price after the r/s cuts the amount of shares and jacks the price up.

CVM LETS GOOOO!!! .15 COMING

>beat estimated EPA by 11%

McDonald's to 145

If you're looking for a long term hold this is it.

i know right shame i only got 500 shares

Based JDST

DRYS is shit.

It drops 15% a day every day of the week for scamming investors. The stock "Supposedly" used to be worth $10,000,000 a share, but thats just because they reverse split 6 or 8 times, and the stock is down 99.99 percent over the past 10 years, and continues to drop 10% a day everyday.

>didnt think it would go past $18 sold at 18 yesterday
>very sad

APHB halted

Halt lifts at 10:02:25

Where'd all the NMM shills go?

How do you guys decide on the price to sell?

The stock broke through a bottom level of protection. There is a possibility of it going lower so the NMM shills are scared.

How much do you trust in the stock? Long term or short term hold? Did bad news recently change your opinion of the stock? Is the stock not doing what you want? Does another stock look far more interesting?

not that it matters as much for holding long term, but with the prospect of a govt shutdown in the near future, would the stock take a hit since its earnings depend on govt spending on law enforcement etc?

the support is at 2.00........

AAXN literally announced a few weeks ago that they are offering all police departments free one year trial of their bodycams

and do you really think that police is where the gov't will cut funds from? trump said he is "law and order" candidate

police are only getting more gear

Did anyone grab ANY today like i said last week at .181??? Here we gooooooooo

just playing devils advocate a bit. in a similar vein, the idea of bodycams/nonlethal weapons seems more of an obama legacy, does the trump admin really support bodycams on police officers? or are you suggesting the trend is such that the trump admins position on body cams/nonlethal weaps doesnt matter

>Grab ANY today
>Like I said last week

Sure. Of course we did user.

bodycams are only a good thing when we have a society that riots every time a black man gets shot

exonerating video footage calms the people

I said to wait until it hits .181 and buy in. One person said they set a limit order for it last week

depends on the stock and its movement. Usually you'll want to sell at 10% gains unless it looks like its really about to explode.

not really answering the question

And its to .19 already fuckin fuck ya

my point is yes outfitting police officers with tasers and bodycams is supported by the trump administration to plainly answer your question

How fucked am I?

NMM 150 shares
APVO 102 shares
MRNS 70 shares
CVM 671 shares
MSTX 500 shares
HTBX 375 shares

i'm pretty new to all this, AAXN p/e ratio seems crazy high, and while i understand this isn't the only indicator of being "overvalued" but do you have an opinion on why one would overlook that so i can understand

Buy the HEB dip.

cause the stock keeps going up despite it being overvalued

hype for the future basically

see netflix or tesla for examples

>heb
This, last chance before we hit $1+. If not today, tomorrow will pass the mark easy. Earnings way up, hype is building

It does not matter. A nigger could pull out a gun, aim it at the cop and say "i'm going to kill you now, any last words" and the cop would still be demonized.

whats your prices on those?

Take your meds before trying to discuss things /pol/

funny and original.

KEK

When will SEED get back to $2

Buy Home Depot (5/16 ER). #3 Most googled store and has had impressive 3 months. Do yourself a favor and stop buying meme stocks. this guy is hitting $175 by june.

via Google trends

i wonder why that is
are people building lots of birdhouses?

The best stock to buy now is GILD. Not for the impatient though, it'll be worth $130 soon enough. It's low risk.

sorry for rambling on here.

>Amazon proof (you're not buying 100 3x4s off Amazon nor a 60lb shitter when you need to shit today)
>Home builders confidence at 11-year high in March
>building/gardening season starting
>Caterpillar is soaring based on stellar earnings (more indication construction is booming)

it was 130 when they cured fucking hep C. unless they come out with another miracle drug, expect 50-80 range for future

FUCKING NUGT IS DOWN 13%. GOOD DAMN IT!!!!

General question not answered by the FAQ that relates to this
I just started Robin Hood. Im putting in 15 bucks, can you buy partial stocks? Im going to put more in over time but right now Im a little strapped for cash. Im a stock trading noob

>mstx

Mah nigga

no. i believe you can with most brokers but youd be paying useless commision ($10-20 after buy and selling).

Daily reminder that there are no pro stock traders on this board and to take everything with a grain of salt

Here's what I got

honestly, use stash app or something rn. Learn the basics with an ETF. You wont see huge gains given your small capital but you wont have the >10% loss most people on this board (including me) had their first month(s) of trading.

There's get rich quick meme stocks but youll chase 10 shitty ones before one makes you a profit.

CCCR

>deployed robinhood algorithm yesterday
>everything goes well
>wake up today
>everything same as it was yesterday close
>wtf everything was supposed to change by now
>log into quantopian
>please log into your robinhood account to continue live trading
JUST

keep us posted bro

In the mean time, are there any good under 10 buck stocks I can attempt and start with?

One of these days user, i'll be a pro shitposting here.