/fhg/ - For Honor General

Server test is done, party is over edition

Didn't collect any reward >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0

youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DuBttpzYK0E
my.mixtape.moe/dwqzvf.mp4
youtu.be/-UoNJk3aOng
youtu.be/UrmaYZ2elsg
my.mixtape.moe/dakubx.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based on your experience these 4 days, are you looking forward to the servers launching in the real game?

Who here got all 8 rewards

Had to throw some but it's done

Even if it may be a winner, I'll take it.

4th for Ninja girls

I mainly just play duels so i don't really care. I just want a timesnap replacement.

I got 8 but cheated on the last day and found some BR in duels. After one lagy match i asked if he wanted to just kill me to complete the orders. Only took like 20minutes to do 15 matches.

fucking 3 matches away to 8 and i forgot the end of the open test was in the afternoon

My man

In terms of For Honor lore how would the Orochi reacted to the Shinobi coming back?

Me.
I had to go check on my posts from a few days ago to see if I blogged 4 times about getting killed on purpose for the orders to be sure. And I did. I only remember 3 times. Must be my age.

Orochis shitty moveset is canon they all act shocked as all their leaders start employing shinobi more and more in scouting and assassin missions Orochi only had a half a scroll on ninjitsu and that was only the intro

Surprised Ayu basically let the Gestapo have power. Sure they are scouts and shit for the the battles, but they function like a secret police, kinda like PKs. I’m sure he would be a tiny be jealous but also cautious

It was a trial, a true test of character, a true test of patience and of skill. But I did it.

Console players can go suck a dick.
Complain that they didn't get a public test server and when they got one they didn't play on it.

PC Bros are the best and actually playing the game and also helping out. Even when they are way less in numbers

What sort of autism is this?

FML, I only got 7. I thought it ended the 18th.

Can someone clarify this for me: do "slower" classes have some disadvantage on quickly switching their guard ? Like Lawbringer vs PK light spam from multiple direction, can he always switch his guard in time to block and it only depends on the player's reflex ?

One day we'll get the banner bearer.

What was pc % in the end? i forgot to look before i shut it down a few hours ago.

>do "slower" classes have some disadvantage on quickly switching their guard
Not anymore supposedly. Everyone is supposed to have no guard switch delay and anytime it feels like your guard is delayed is because of latency.
I only say supposedly because I don't trust that FH's devs are capable of fixing something without breaking another thing.

ACADEMICS PLZ RESPOND!

90%
They had 500,000 something out of the 600,000 they needed

80%

Damn close.
I prefer a silver outline over a gold online anyways so it's all good to me, but still I guess some people are going to be disappointed.

youtu.be/DuBttpzYK0E
No wonder it feels easier to block with Aramusha

It’s the same outline no matter what. Getting a 100% just ment extra steel and some champion status

Oh.

AFKing. Unless its console then i have no fucking clue.

>27k times
>get called out in media
>most likely committed suicide from public lynch

>parry
>gb
>free heavy
Has this been always the meta since day one?

Yeah. What are you? A guy that throws out attacks in a duel?

How have they not fixed this? Wasn't there a webm where some guy had to parry a attack after a parry into a loop? That would be more interesting than what we have now where faggots just wait and rinse/repeat this same dumb shit over and over.

Some heroes like Raider have an even better option. Turtle for a parry, GB, carry the enemy 5 miles until they get tired, then engage baby's first mindgames. Or Centurion can just throw you into a wall and delete half your health with a guaranteed combo, while you twiddle your thumbs for 8 seconds. At least Shugoki's wallsplat into demon embrace is only one attack, not like Centurion playing solitaire with three moves because "execution is hard, guys"

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing you should be guaranteed to get out of a parry in its current state is a light.
If the parry window instead was super tight, I'd be fine with having a free guardbreak out of it.

I guess they have some other plans, but then again they also think reflex guards is a hindrance.

NO, DONT DIE THREAD, I ORDER YOU NOT TO DIE

What's interesting about that?

Whoever can't parry the last attack loses. Right now its
>wait forever
>wait for the feint
>parry the first hit
>gb
>heavy
>repeat
No better strategy than this.

>they also think reflex guards is a hindrance
Dude, even regular guard is too confusing when the enemy switches attack directions, imagine how much harder reflex guard must be.

>Whoever can't parry the last attack loses.
So, whoever runs out of stamina first loses? Centurion/Gladiator meta?

INCREDIBILES!

How would you balance this game if parrying and GB gave turtling players the advantage?

>Bro Catapult is not broken its just as good as arrow storm

Just roll out of it.

i nearly pissed myself when this happened

Better with sound:
my.mixtape.moe/dwqzvf.mp4

When do I get my rewards?

The 20th.

He saved your life and you just stood there to savor in his misery. You piece of shit.

>design an anti-gank mechanic
>but then allow 1v1s and gankers access to it as often as the people being ganked
what's the thought process behind this?

I may or may not be messaging pope ever week until he responds.

Go for it. Watch it be the flag bearer of the samurai :) male only

So is Warden shit or is he like the Ryu of the game? I never see them anywhere and I’m tempted to play him because I have an armor fetish

id probably still play it, but ill be saddened.

Warden is the Dan of the game.

That sucks. What about Lawbringer?

Warden is th fucking Sean of the game. So good in a previous update then the joke of the game in the last update.
>no he’s ok tier and nothing special compared to Viking vanguard Raider

Good for the only mode that matters (4v4). Outside that he has no real playstlye the rewards attacking. He’s just a glorified fishing for parries guy in 1v1. Other heroes are better at that then him

>ok tier
>only one viable attack direction
>so many threads/videos on how to deal with shoulder bash that any shitter counters it 90% of the time by now
>tied for worst feint game of all heroes
>shit backdodge recovery

He's just a noob killer. I don't know who that would be in Street Fighter.

Top tier in 4v4s, closest thing FH has to a suppoer class.

>full on support classes get added

>Shrine Maiden for japs
>Priest for Knights
>Druid for Vikings

No

im starting to feel like other heroes like shug and raider are way better for 4v4.

>impale charge gets blocked and makes him loose all stamina
>raider's chrage is unbloackble and when hit into a wall everyone can wail on him
>shug's hug and unblockables
>law's flip has less time for people to hit the target.
>the revenge feed

Law's flip has no damage reduction frames for the victim, unlike Raider wallsplat or Shugo hug. And he has grenades for artillery support, plus he's great at defending zones until backup arrives.

Fuck 1v1 fags more I like it

oh, so thats what that white outline is when i hit someone. Never realized.

youtu.be/-UoNJk3aOng
Please watch as i feel it will help new players. He’s at least quick about it in the video

I actually watched that already but never heard anything about CC giving armor to the victim.

been playing since launch and nothing ever says certain CCs give protection to the victim

That’s because the devs fucking suck at giving proper info and the players rely on each other to test this shit out. That and everyone has different rules to their kit, like raider and Law having a disable move but laws victim doesn’t take reduced damage. Or how PK had more damage on her victims counter GB duration(preciously if you counter guard broke a pK and her teamate hit you, you took more damage because your hyper armor didn’t kick in) just got patched out. Or how Aramushas side heavy to top light does 28 instead of 37 if wallsplatted

>Shaman

Is it safe to come out as a Raider, or are the Shamans and PKs still roaming the dirt covered streets on For Honor town?

When are we supposed to get rewards on our main accounts? I did 6 of the dailies missed the last day because i got home too late and have nothing on live.
PS4, if it matters.

No they haven’t. Now go away pussy
They have stated the 20th

The 20th

Thanks bruv, I'll continue to play as NoBush in 4v4

Thanks for the easy answer, babe. Woulda been much too easy to meme me, but you're a better man than that. Cheers.

Such a slutty mask

>resynch screens
I miss the servers already

shaman is getting small nerfs again this patch for raider match up in particular back dodge cancel to gb looks to be a viable answer to her forward/backward dodge attack/bash now as far as patch 1.17

>qt shrine maiden gf
yes please.

I was busy all fuckin' day and was gonna grind out the last orders tonight. Fug

>having a busy Sunday
Gosh user what are you? A normal life having person heh

why do ukrainian chicks look hella nordic? its weird

user plz, I will want to rape the shit outa that Shrine maiden and the game will encourage me to do it!

>hey LB wanna get zone flickered over and over while trying to block my top lights? I'm sharpening my katana RIGHT NOW...

just got into the game with this most recent test. whats a zone flicker?

honestly this needs to happen, add more variety to the game
duelfag spotted

youtu.be/UrmaYZ2elsg
Something you don’t need to worry about since it got patched

>Tfw 6 out of 8 orders but had to work in the morning.

Dammit I was so close but hopefully, i get something nice from the raffle

raffles dont exist
no one is going to get an prize and everyone will simply think that someone else won
raffles are scams

Flickering was the indicator appearing for the wrong attack.
In Orochi's case it was the indicator indicating the light attack before indicating the zone, Warden had a similar case.
I believe PK also had a flicker but I'm not certain.

>random invites me to partychat at game start
>just wanted knowledge from a high rep
>help him and his friend out who XBL share the game
>expect to get stomped
>instead everyone is rep 2 or lower
>get matched with a whole new pool of new player i never know existed

Holy shit that was the most fun i've had in a while. I was able to experiment with moves much more freely.

>webm and mixtape related
my.mixtape.moe/dakubx.mp4

Yeah, that's why I like the free week end or the realistic dominion event, it just devolve into a complete fuckfest where everyone try shit out while they have absolutely no ideas what's happening.
You can throw a light without the fear of getting your ass smacked back into a wall and suffering entire damnation through your entire life because you dared to click.

Only completed 2 orders on test

>people that mute chat but insist on spamming the quick chat messages

That's a fast anime

Fug_____

didnt bother, dont care. i was out with my gf all day saturday and most of sunday. i think i got 4 orders done and i play on pc so i got the important rewards anyway. i have all the characters i want and over 100k steel and a year of champion status. gimme that beetle and my emblem border. thats all i need

it makes duel feel kind of funny, but definitely more consistent. i dont really play duel much anymore tho and it improves 4s immeasurably. cant wait to try brawl on it. overall id say it improves server stability and match making 10000% and i cant wait til it goes live

flickering was a technique for many many months that allowed ALL characters to very quickly soft feint a light attack into their zone attack. on pad it was as easy as setting your guard in a position that was not the same as your zone, and then pressing light followed by heavy in quick succession. how this looked visually to the opponent was that an attack indicator came out in the direction of your light attack, only to be immediately cancelled into your zone attack

for some characters it was useless. for example Lawbringer could flicker but both his light and his zone are slow as fuck. for roach and warden and the likes tho, it caused you to have to deal with a 500ms attack which may or may not be cancelled into a near instant attack from another direction which could basically only be defended against on a read, not by reaction

the only characters who could defend against flicker was conq and i think warlord. for conq you just set your guard on top, and then you could dodge guard on reaction into the flicker zone if it came out and. warlord i think could deal with it using his fullguard riposte. both of those characters also had a surprisingly good flicker too

I only play 4v4 and I was able to play matches from beginning to end without a single fucking hiccup for days
Pick a wild a guess.
The only issue I've encountered was the odd brazilian PK that was warping around.