docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>DLC access:
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gem spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/yRxbVsN.png (if you want early T3 runes, wheel, chikage, or burial blade)

>PVE - Spelunk club (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever)
-Spelunks happen, join em
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders
-Make sure you have all the chalices just in case an uncommon one is used (hintertomb, sinister)

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goddamn ganglyarms. Sorry Ilya, I didn't think he was gonna transition into the same move again.

Objectively better thread

JANNIES DELET THIS PLS
(sage)

No problem, defiled Amy is an absolute cunt. We got him, though

I'm bumping the thread just because of you
HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL???

Is the inpromptu still going?

Anyone up for a spelunk? Your choice where we go, I've got the mats for anything.

How about Loran?

It seems to me that the rippers who go into the code and find the faces of NPCs are hiding Eileen and Amelia (human)'s faces from us. They have videos and stuff where they literally get the character creator specs for the known NPC faces but yet the Unknown ones are left a mystery

Loran it is. Glyph is b74rjq7n and the pass is bbgloran. See you there.

sanadsk posted a video with amelia's face, she's a recolour of the bell ringing woman.

Slightly tism'd about this thread being chosen, but the good side is that it has some minor updates to the OP

A Haunta is a Haunta, even in a BEEEEEES

Got Hibiki. Assuming that isn't you.

SHOCK

Layer one had no pre-dungeon and a Great One's Wisdom in the post-dungeon. Post-dungeon also had a ledge to visceral to a lower layer, but I didn't try it due to having a summon. Boss was Bepis. Onto layer two, still room for another.

Thanks user. I didn't know vilecucks made their own thread.
So anyway, I'll be going through Mensis in about 7-8 hours, don't really remember much what's to get there except for arcane gem so I'll be picking up everything. Would be nice if any Confederates wanted to join.

Layer two, again no pre-dungeon. Main dungeon had its own treasure side area though, which had some snakes and another Wisdom. Also Albatross joined. Post-dungeon had Wisdom, boss was Blood-starved Beast, cooked by Flamesprayers.

Isn't the first one made the one we're supposed to go to?

>Made seconds apart
>Posted literally one second apart
This one is both better and has more posts, so this is the one we're using. Such is the way of things.

We're supposed to go to the first one made. Always.

This
And the fact this is the better thread but that's besides the point

Anyone wanna romp through the Forbidden Woods with my hoonter of hoonters? I've gotten to Valtr's shortcut so far.

Zullie says at the start of the video that Eileen doesn't have an actual face. Can nobody read?

Anyone need a summon? Can I borrow a feel?

Layer three pre-dungeon was real big. Had a Wisdom in the coffin. Main dungeon wasn't anything spectacular as far as I remember. No post-dungeon. Boss was Loran Darkbeast.

Thanks for coming along, Hibiki and Albatross. I haven't spelunked in a while, this was refreshing. Helps take my mind of the crushing defeat I suffered last night in Darkest Dungeon. Fuck Crocodilians.

Still want company? I'd be happy to tag along.

How are you supppsed to know for yourself what gems work best with your weapon?

In Dark Souls it was pretty straight forward, but all these gem rolls confuse the fuck out of me

May the good blood guide your way.

For some retarded reason, it was removed from the OP but here. It has everything you need to know, best setups and where to farm them.

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html

You put whatever gives you the most blue numbers, and check the OP

It's pretty straightforward honestly.
Don't put thrust gems in your weapon if your weapon does not have a thrust moveset
Elemental gems conver ALL of your weapon's damage to that element
Don't put beast / kin down curse gems if you're fighting a lot of beasts/kin
Bolt / Fire scales with your ARC

This really helps, thanks user

You're welcome, user.

Can someone post the updated FRC chalice guide? I'm about to start a 99arc character and I lost it.

Anyone want to farm Isz Amy with me? I'm at y592

It's a little late but I'll boot up

Forgot to ask, what's the pass?

bbg
Ringing at the stairs

I'm gay.

Not sure if this is the most recent one but it's all I have.

Still room for another?

Sorry if I'm not doing anything during the third phase, Leona. I just don't want to ruin your cheese by aggroing her.

Sure, still bbg at stairs
Will wait for you mate

I guessed so, it's probably safer and faster for both of us that way.

Keep going on your own for now, I didn't know this was a four layer dungeon.

Still farming amy?? What was that glyph

Yup, y592byza
Isz L4

Tried to explain the plot of the game to an older relative who picked it up cheap secondhand, and the best I could come up with is "You're in a dream where you have to kill werewolves and squid gods to wake up". Anybody got a better description while keeping it concise?

no I think that covers everything

At the stairs now.

fug

Aww yeah, I got the one I want.
Does anyone of you want to host now?
Also G, try to stand at the tail. I think it's safer to not get hit there by the jump

I know where to stand, I got stomped because I was going for torso hits. I haven't grinded Amygdala in forever, I'm probably rusty.

I'll host. Let me get the savescum up and I'll ring the bell.

Ringing by stairs.

wtf

I had the wrong weapon equiped so I was fixing it and suddenly I got OHKO outside the boss-room.

Get beamed, nerd.

Not getting summoned, I try restarting my ps4

Assuming you're Leona, another person jumped in to farm. I can step down if you'd like, I'm only here for a better curse on a weapon I barely use anyway.

I'm sorry but I can probably only host one more Amy session because it's 5 AM in the morning and I need sleep

Nah, it's okay, I got my gem. Good luck with yours!

WHY AM I PLAYING SO BADLY

Well that's it for me. Goodnight, anons. Sorry that I couldn't host longer.

Here's a pretty comprehensive rundown.

What's the conspiracy theory here? They don't want you to know Eileen is/isn't secretly black?

perfect. as far as I know its the most upto date one.

Questions I have with this:

>Who were the slumbering great ones? Are they Ebrietas and Amygdala, who we find in the chalice dungeons, or just great ones that we never meet?

>Where did the link between vermin and Pthumeru come from?

>What makes people think Ebrietas and the Orphan are kin and not great ones?

>again, where's the connection between the original old blood they found and Oedon?

Other than that I think this is really good stuff.

What now?

How much stamina do I need to do the HMLS tricked charge, the follow up and a dodge?

20 with 2 anti-clockwise runes.

Minimum 151, I believe. Same as you need to act out of the charged Stake Driver R2. You can get there with 15 end and all stamina runes, 20 end and two stamina runes or 27 end with only the tier three.

Great, I'm using it now myself so that's good to hear.

>What makes people think Ebrietas and the Orphan are kin and not Great Ones?
For Ebrietas it's stupidity because Ebby is a Great One found within the Labyrinth. Orphan is the child of a Great One but it might be that he's a "halfbreed" because a human might've fugged Kos and thus Orphan is a half-human, half-Great One hybrid.

>Ebrietas is considered a kin by the game itself
Explain this.

The game also considers crows and pigs beasts, which is obviously incorrect.

>crows
>boars
>not beasts
What should they be, then?

Why should every enemy in the game need to be either a kin or a beast? They're just animals, not transformed products of the beast scourge.

They're definitely mutated: there are normal animals in the game, like the crows in Hemwick and the dead horses scattered through Central Yharnam.

>Who were the slumbering great ones? Are they Ebrietas and Amygdala, who we find in the chalice dungeons, or just great ones that we never meet?
>again, where's the connection between the original old blood they found and Oedon?
It's impossible to know, all the game says is that the Pthus somehow found the Eldritch Truth and were guardians of the Great Ones. Some theories say one of them was Oedon since Mergo, the Nurse and Shadows of Yharnam are a bit formeless as well.

>Where did the link between vermin and Pthumeru come from?
Loran silverbeasts sometimes explode with vermin or leave one behind when they die and HBLB can be found in Pthu, blood contaminated by vermin is as old as those.

>What makes people think Ebrietas and the Orphan are kin and not great ones?
Don't know, Ebby is kin and trophy text says she is a Great One while Orphan is the direct child of a Grat One, has Nightmare Slain death message and is not affected by kin down or kin up gems.

Maybe they ate beast corpses and immediately went blood drunk

Kin can be Great Ones too

I mean, the crows are considered beasts too, but you could argue that they're also mutated. The Yharnam dogs are too, though, and they're mangy but otherwise don't seem transformed, and the hunting dogs in the nightmare look completely normal. I get that they're "beasts" in a sense, but in a game all about hunting a very specific type of creature which also happens to be named "beast" I don't know what to make of the ambiguity. All I'm getting at is that I don't think it makes sense to use what the game considers beast or kin to inform lore, since to me it seems completely arbitrary. The descriptions of Augur of Ebrietas and Isz Chalice highly suggest that Ebrietas is a great one, she's even called the daughter of the cosmos. But the game says she's kin, apparently for no reason. It just doesn't make any sense and I don't think it means anything.

I just got here but it goes like this: all Great Ones are Kin, but not at all Kin are Great Ones

>Hemwick Charel Lane/Forbidden Woods
I don't want to play anymore, fucking swamp levels with crazy looking monsters who hit hard or traps.
Why the hell do those lanky straw looking fucks spawn now at night at the woods area before HCL?

>swamp levels

How do you explain Amygdala, Brain of Mensis, Orphan of Kos and Moon Presence?

Hemwick is a god tier level and you will appreciate it or I'm going over there to kick your ass

Amygdalae aren't kin
OoK isn't kin
Oedon isn't kin
I think MP isn't a kin

>Hemwick Charel Lane/Forbidden Woods
>swamp levels
>monsters who hit hard

>Oedon isn't kin
Prove it

Reposting in good thread:
With recent discoveries in bb i want to share something I found few months ago (if its already known then disregard that I suck cocks).
While doing ayy run I wasted almost all bullets on orphan so I tried luck and used Oedon Writhe rune. Lo and behold I was getting 4x more bullets that I should. A bit of science later I found that: 4x stronger are OW and Blood Rapture but not clawmark, works only in phase 1 and same applies also to Papa G.
Anyone wants to do more science or share the fuck is this all about?

From a pure lore perspectiv, they're all Kin of the Cosmos. Ascended/alien forms beyond humanity. That's pretty much the distinction I run on. But then again I also think we only see three actual real true proper Great Ones, the rest are just aliens, we're just humans who lump shit into categories. As for elemental weaknesses, gameplay abstraction, I think once-human Kin are weak to bolt because of whatever process it takes to become ayylmao. Other cosmic Kin aren't. Beast, Humans, Kin, that's the three broad categories we have to work with, many things are 'beasts', many things are 'kin'.

I need proofs of that.
Dogs look infected, though, especially those in Hemwick and the Keeper's. Feeding off the carcass of victims of the scourge, may have infected them too.
Both "Augur" and "Isz Chalice" never state that Ebby is actually a GO, unlike the "Living String" does for the Brain, and the title "Daughter of the Cosmos" makes me think she is one of those surrogate child the GOs seek to replace their lost children.

So it's just random shit that doesn't make sense, right?

No, not really, I thought I made myself pretty clear to be honest.

>I'm going over there to kick your ass
Fine come bitch, I'm ringing

>I need proofs of that.
Rom, Celesial Ayy and Ebrietas. If you take trophy descriptions in consideration that is.

>the title "Daughter of the Cosmos" makes me think she is one of those surrogate child the GOs seek to replace their lost children.
Then why Orphan of Kos and Gehrman are not kin?

Orphan of Kos is the actual child of Kos, not a surrogate. Gehrman didn't ascend into a Kin, unlike Ebby, he's still human.

I just realize now that it's been a long while without any music in the Hunter's Dream. Does it stop after the house gets lit on fire? Is this a bug? I miss the music. I would appreciate some help. I have yet to talk to Gehrman to trigger the boss fight, by the way