Bitbean is unironically exactly what crypto needs. It's an accessible coin that dosent take itself too seriously...

Bitbean is unironically exactly what crypto needs. It's an accessible coin that dosent take itself too seriously. I honestly don't understand why some people are this board are so triggered by something that's actually refreshing in a sea of endlessly similar coins. At

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0QADb3qUYzf
vocaroo.com/i/s0zmmlJOEfMQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you faggots keep it to one thread?

Is this what your parents wanted their daughter to do? Shill buttbeans?

I think making 300% returns with plenty of room to grow is a perfectly acceptable use of my time, just want to help Veeky Forums make money but I always forget that Veeky Forums actually hates making money.

i get it, you turned your 10$ into 30$, that's nice and all

but try to keep it to one thread, or atleast keep it out of other threads not relating to beans at all

>implying that returns are less important than profits in investing

I'm not even shilling, I'm trying to start a discussion that isn't just shit flinging between beaners and nobeaners

Yeah, Bitbean is cool, but you should all keep it to a single thread. Otherwise, you might push people off from buying it. Stay strong, beaners.

>3000 threads about butterbeans
>hey guys f-f-f-oolproof way to make money
>pump my dump
>id changing

Nah he checks out guys, totally not a shill.

Turned $5000 into $10000 is that acceptable?

Fuck off already

I'm on mobile, id always changes. Where did I say it's fool-proof? I said it's a bargain at its current price. Why do you hate making money?

Some people hate free money

I make plenty of money. Don't project your poverty onto me. There's already 30 fucking threads about this dude, and the threads that aren't related to it have you faggots coming in and shitting them up.

You were invited to the moon but didn't make it in time for the rocket.

Bean will reign supreme.

This. but everyone hates making money, so they will buy ETH and get baby gains.

There is a 2 BTC buy order on 30 sats!

They like staying poor and living with their parents cuz they're a bunch of babies with no beans.

It's genuinely saddening that you think anyone is listening at this point. You went too far, you pissed everyone off. Unlucky, virgin :)

There is already dogecoin for that.

More like 400 to 1200 dollars but sure that works too nigger

> Reddit memes equivalent to Chan memes

CIA detected

Bitbean is doge done right but keep holding on to your dead meme

That's the shitcoin with family values I was looking for.

vocaroo.com/i/s0QADb3qUYzf

I unironically think this stupid fucking bean coin has a bright future. I wouldn't be at all suprised if this twatty bean meme makes ridiculous gains in the near future.

is there a way to purchase beans for usd

im trying to into crypto

i wish. poswallet still has the usd in voting stages to be added. unfortunately you can only buy bitbean with bitcoins at the moment.

clearly a bean shill

Bitbean is champion of crypto

Dogecoin is controlled by Chinese scrypt ASIC miners. Bitbean is a coin of the people because anyone can earn interest by staking.

*of the world

Someone needs to buy 10btc @ 39 sat
and promptly sell 1000000 beans at the following prices. This will FUCKING SKYROCKET THE PRICE.

that's 10btc worth of beans.

Wouldn't you rather have organic growth? Stop advocating for a pump and dump

yet doge spikes dramatically in price every year... take note.

those prices are low impact.

Dogecoin already spiked this year. All the easy gains have already been made. Bitbean has far more upside potential.

Just saying hello :^)

>Some of you guys are alright
>dont go to yobit tmorrow

>yobit
>.2 volume
Hmmmm what did he mean by this

Faggots wanna dump the bean but it will only get stronger. You cannot destroy the bean

No you didn't. I can look at volume and see you are lying.

I say let em dip it. CLICK CLACK.

1BITB = 1$ when?

As soon as consolidation happens.. which will be after the memes die off, and after the big roadblock sells are passed. These memes are actually killing the long term progress of this coin. All we get are sharp spikes caused by.. Get this... SHILLS. Natural slow progress needs to happen before BITB can even get close to $1 US. So, the answer is never. We're not going to see $1 US and we have the memes to thank for that. Go ahead. Screenshot this.

When will the Bean rise again?

A bean told me he will rebuild the temple in 3 days. Do I really need to wait that long?

Yeah too much Memes will kill the Bitbean

Yeah what a load of shit from a pedoposter. Nice proxy chomo

With the news in May you will easily see 100 sats

What news?

New wallet and marketplace + more is the answer.

suprised that I actually made $120 off this bean. i thought it was a joke but now I'm starting to believe.

Dumb question. How do I buy the beans? I have a bitbean account set up and I have a bittrex acct set up. I need bit coin to buy the beans but I don't see how to buy bitcoin on bittrex.

Depends on the country your in where to buy btc

What I did was buy bitcoin from another site (coinbase) and transfer them to bittrex. AFAIK you can't buy bitcoin directly from bittrex

Thanx user.

Use localbitcoins

just curious, why is this advantageous to coinbase?

There are £200 walls being put up on d list exchanges. How can you expect this to progress if its being played so dandily?

I have made $500+ off of bitbean, it's the first coin I have run the wallet for locally in YEARS

The interface is really simple and you stake as long as your wallet's open, pic related

I bought in at 13 satoshis and have loved sprouting more while watching the value rise.

Maybe it'll never hit a penny, but you can grab a couple million beans for cheap, and they sprout fast. I have over 2 mil beans:

If it hits
100 satoshis = 2 BTC = $2400
1000 sat = 20 BTC = $24000
10000 sat = 200 BTC = $240000

I'd say get in early and start sprouting, the number of connections I have to the bean network regularly has gone up, and I've talked to the dev/team a few times. They're helpful and always talking about it.

So they just sit there and multiply?

What the fuck am I doing. I'll buy some.

in terms of costs, it's not.
But it's supposedly safer

vocaroo.com/i/s0zmmlJOEfMQ

I believe in the bean

When this shit gonna dip below 20 again so I can buy some more beans

JUST FUCKING DIE ALL OF YOU I CAN'T STAND IT ALL YOU DO IS SHILL FOR YOUR SHITTY BEAN COIN I WANT TO STAMP ON ALL OF THEM UNTIL THEY TURN INTO GREEN MUSH YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BE POOR AND I WILL LAUGH AT YOU WHEN YOUR WELFARE MONEY GETS ERADICATED BY A FUCKING PUMP AND DUMP STUPID GODDAMN FUCKHEADS

Your autism feeds my bean patch, user