game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

It was a Kafe, Bakery site:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ickA99J0Iuk
rainbowleaks.org
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/7js878/outbreak_easter_egg_file_2_megathread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Throwback to this horrifying meme

Blackbeard, Glaz and shield ops are the cancer killing this game.

lol

Ubisoft is the cancer killing this game.

>still no Mateba of any model
>still no mullet operator

i want to snort lines of powdered nail polish of IQ's sexy soles!

>still no Rhodesian operator

3 speed roamers that 1 shot 3 armor guys to the chest are whats killing this game, looking at you Korean fucks, either boost all shotguns to the same level or remove that fucking Korean anti-tank rifle from the game

nth

no more excuses

>not even lower than Destiny 2

patttthhhetic

Destiny 2 feels so good
Sucks the rest of the game is shit

>The game rejects your bullets if you ping more than 120ms
>The game uses the Azure infrastructure
Still no good.

It doesn't matter if it's lower, it's still too high because there's no accuracy penalty while strafing so you can get a headshot.
They could add that but it would disrupt the nature of the game. And I know that there's no solution besides playing on a lan server.

youtube.com/watch?v=ickA99J0Iuk

>Zofia's DBNO state has her bleed out longer than any other OP even if she is moving
>She can abuse the withstand ability to make her bleedout time virtually infinite

WHEN WILL THE RIDE END?!

Do footfags know they’re shit?

I bet Jackal knows. his undeniable thirst for feet and hates himself for it.

>played my first game of ranked
>someone picked Thermite every round
>so I picked thatcher every round, chose his spawn and trailed his ass
>he was just running around hunting roamers and getting his ass killed

I've never been so mad in my life.

>wallbanged by a pump-action shotgun at 15+ meters while I still had 80 health
>one-hit by a shotgun as someone came through a window, even though literally only the tip of their barrel was showing and I was against the wall, even prefiring
>taunted both times by players who aren't self-aware enough to know that the game is ass and unfair, not that their shotgun crutch is talent

Send help, I'm not going to make it

xth for Ela's codename should've been Roastie

>adding more RNG on top of recoil RNG
>lets give faggots holding angles tighter than Twitchs pussy more power
there will never be perfection, i for one am happy we finally have netcode better than CS and comparable to OW (if you check the latency to the server it adds up to OW tier times if it was equal)
no matter what you do unless you play in lan you will occasionally die behind cover, this is the nature of online games.

on release this game had triple the delay we have now and people could play with 800ping.
took them 2 years but ubi did finally fixed its shit.

>incels not even trying to hide it anymore

>shotguns
>crutch

I feel like I'm being fucked by shotguns bullshittery tonight too, it's like there's been a magical hidden patch that ups their range

Theres literally nothing wrong with enjoying the lower extremities of a female.

he is a shitter, he is the type to blames everything he dies to as a crutch

Close your mouth until you can speak in full sentences, thirdy.

>bad at fragging
>good at winning
who else here /intelligent player/

not an arguemnt

>t. waifufag
Pot and Kettle at it again

The Korean double barreled anti-tank rifle shouldn't even be listed as shotgun, if you're being beaten by regular shotguns don't peek at such sharp angles

>r6g used to be full of great memes
>Prides ourselves on not being owg
>It's now just waifufags, footfags, and the occasional waifu lewd

there is way less of that here compared to other generals
at least there isnt erping yet

Just getting back into Siege, feels good.

Waifufagging is the final stage of a general before it either dies or the game has a massive update that rekindles it for a short amount of time before it reverts back into its waifufagging state.
If Overwatch didn't have monthly events /owg/ would be as dead as Dirty Bomb general is now.

Do you guys ever realised how much Ying is useless?
>her gadget sucks more cocks than ela mains, it's unreliable af because you never know if you fully flashed someone or the enemy just turned around making the gadget completely useless
>Her guns sucks, her lmg is probably the worst gun in the game (low damage, low rof and pretty high recoil still pretty manageable tho, the only upside is the fast reload) and she has no other choice other than the six12, but shotguns in attack are just a meme
>She can't even rush properly because she's 2 armor 2 speed so she can't even use her gadget in the most effective way
>She hates fuze, how can you hate a cute chubby russian boi? At least his gadget kills and it's in someway useful
>She's ugly, little to none fanart of her. She's totally not thicc and she's not cute
>She suffers ptsd from a car crash like wtf you are in an antiterrorism unit you shouldn't suffer from ptsd for a car crash when you literaly go in a life and death situation with people that wants to kill you and have no remorse from doing that.

at least her outfit is great

>Ying is useless?
Ying is a thinking mans operator. Brain dead kiddies need not apply, not even joking.

That's the worst fanart I've ever seen. What's that supposed to be? A minion? A Simpsons version? Bee movie?

Did you read what i wrote? There are almost no fanart of her. This is the most decent i could find

Is it so wrong to want to talk about the game itself AND it’s waifu’s? How can this mean that a thread is trash?

>Ela player

>Told my friend once that Tachanka should have a PPSh if he has such a love for older equipment
>Today watching a video on it
>The guns have a famous issue where the magazines and weapons don't fit interchangeably because they're all made slightly differently

This is so Tachanka it's nuts, the dude mills his own parts

How to improve the game in one easy step: remove all ACOG scopes

except echo

>t. silver

You could just ask for some fanart of her instead of making a scene.

Atleast Ying looks like an actual operator

Too bad she sucks

>tfw want to play fun attack operators
>tfw always have to play Thermite/Hibana because nobody ever picks them

Jesus.

When that starts happening, the end is truly nigh.

It's a miracle that we didn't see any of it during Operation Euthanasia.

>got called a shitter because I didn't instantly understand a map layout the first time I played it

Man do you guys fucking study like it's a test or something?

>tfw echo is literally you
Why even live?
I know a guy who plays terrorist hunt for a couple of hours every time a new map drops
I love playing thermite. I always get easy kills with him but I'm terrible with hibana's gun.

It takes like 3 or 4 games to learn the map
Do you have Alzheimer's or something?

That's a fairly self defeating argument, because any man smart enough to make full use of Ying's abilities is also smart enough to realize that they could do much greater things with literally any other operator in ~95% of cases.

Ying is for smoke planting on Kafe, Consulate and occasionally Border. Any other time she's an underperforming pick.

>it's a "attacker waits until the last 10 seconds to push" episode

>your whole team but you manages die in those 10 seconds

>reading comprehension

It was the first time I'd ever played it. I even expressed that at the start of the match.

>3 or 4 games to learn the map
wrongo

>being a burden to the team

>3 or 4 games to learn the maps

Hell no. The maps take a while to learn and then even more time to learn all the destructible walls.

That's a fairly self defeating argument, because any man smart enough to make full use of Ying's abilities is also smart enough to realize that they could do much greater things with literally any other operator in ~95% of cases.
Depends, she is not overloaded with power in her kit but she does have niche strengths.

>Ying is for smoke planting on Kafe, Consulate and occasionally Border. Any other time she's an underperforming pick.
Spotted the brainlet, the fact you parrot the same shit that is being said by the masses and youtube faggots tells me you never actually applied your own brain to the op.

>LVL 45 consolefag with paper rank
>it's getting lonely playing solo
>Browsing "Looking for Group" but too ashamed to join anyone cuz can't make good callouts or pullmyownweight

Haven't touched R6 in 3 weeks, I like it but it's getting too depressing.

>consolefag

Did they drop quazal? If not then nothing really changed

Post more of that feet streamer from previous thread

C-Campi? Is that, dare I say, his art?

>can't make callouts
Make an L with both hands. The hand that makes an L is your left and the one that makes a backwards L is your right. Cameras say the room name they are in.
>pull my own weight
Play rook/doc/mute on defense and thermite/thatcher/twitch on attack. Watch youtube videos on where to place mutes if you don't know.
What the fuck is paper rank? Is that silver? Just by doing what I just said you should get out of silver by improving your aim. There's like a million videos on improving your aim with a controller so watch a few of those. If you're using m+kb then kill yourself for not being able to get out of silver.

ACOG or holographic for attackers?

>having a ping over 120ms
shit nigger what are you doing

What the fuck is this ARG. Pure bullshit

>we want the overwatch arg audience

Depends on gun and map but I usually go acog.

OW Sombra ARG atleast had a straight line.
This ARG is pure Meme

Trying to learn maps playing Terr hunt,
Getting Article 5 3/5 map rolls.
Any way to dodge that shit?

Matchmaking preference is a meme, so i won't suggest it.
Anyways, just leave the game and requeue

Options > matchmaking preferences > turn everything except Terrorist Hunt Classic off

You'll only get thunt classic

When will you guys learn the simple rule
>ACOG on everything that can use it
>Reflex on every ruskie gun that cannot use ACOG
>Holo/Reflex on everything else

>using ACOG on Buck's C8

What ARG?

>being a limp wristed faggot

I'm getting this game on the Steam Winter Sale.
Tell me you can run a gun with just the iron sights and no optics.
Also, Italian operators when

You can but it's not recommended

rainbowleaks.org
Also, i'm sorry but i'm about to link reddit

>Born in Los Angeles, California
That's wrong though

reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/7js878/outbreak_easter_egg_file_2_megathread/

You can and until you buy an operator you'll have to for a few matches but it's generally not worth it to not use an optic.

>guy on my team never aims down sight - always hipfires
>asks him if he comes from CS
>he says yes
>I tell him he should really aim down sight
>he tells me no because he's too used to CS

Good to know there's at least the option.
Could I possibly equip a different attachment instead of the optics or are they a separate slot?
I see people talking about angled and horizontal grips and flash-hiders.

You can add all that even with an optic

>Needing to aim down

>r6g used to be full of great memes
Wrong. This place has made trash memes. Glad they're all dead

Pretty based to have a stand user that can do that.

>needing to aim

There are
1) sight slot (afaik every weapon has this)
2) muzzle extension slot (every weapon except that czech autopistol)
3) grip slot (some guns have this, some don't, also some guns only have one grip type while other have two)
4) laser sight slot (I never use it by afaik every gun has it)
No attachment has downsides so it's always better to use an attachment rather than leave the slot empty. The only exceptions are laser sights and frost's gun