He doesn't scam Amazon

>He doesn't scam Amazon

Easiest money of my entire life.

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/06/16/how-to-double-your-money-on-paypal-and-why-you-should-not-try-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'll catch on eventually. The last thing you need is to lose way more than you hoped to gain.

How do I do this?

HOW DO I FUCKIN DO THIS?!

What items do you usually go for OP? do you just say it never showed up, get a refund and sell whatever you ordered on Craigslist or something?

Buy stolen paypal acc, use it to order a commodity item on Amazon $300-500 [Let's say Intel i7 7700K]. Say it didn't come in. Then they send you a second one. Then do a chargeback on Paypal, and when you get your money back, order from another website.

Now you have $1050 worth of processors, for the $150-200 you spent on Darkweb for the account.

Rinse, repeat, refine...

Shit I need to get back into that darkweb shit.

You're a piece of shit.
This is a Veeky Forumsness board, not stealing techniques board.

>Their time is so cheap that a handful of petty scams that they can only run a handful of times is good money in their eyes

>Order something expensive
>Don't sign for it when it's delivered
>Open customer service chat
>Hi Amazon tracking says my package is delivered but nothing's here!
>Oh sorry user try checking in a bush
>Nope nothing
>Ok do you want a replacement or refund

Those are literally synonymous.

Wait so why not just buy something on Amazon, then do a chargeback on Paypal. Now you've got an item and didn't pay for it...Then asking Amazon for a second one is only extra. Why do I need a stolen paypal for this?

So you can repeat the process more than once.

It's still a huge risk though.

I mean I wouldn't do that unless I were actually going to buy the expensive thing regardless...

Can't you just open different checking accounts to get more paypal accounts?

They're all linked to you

What about gift cards?

>They're all linked to you
And your address isn't?

I think the best option is simply to always claim you never got your item and demand a refund/replacement for every item you order on Amazon. Always.

You can get a temporary address at the usps or other places

You don't have to use your own address. Find houses on the market to be sold (nobody living there and checking the mailbox) and deliver to them.

Why the fuck would I go through that trouble when

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/06/16/how-to-double-your-money-on-paypal-and-why-you-should-not-try-it/

is so much simpler?

>don't sign for it when it's delivered

>open the door and see postman handing me a package
>jokes on him I won't sign
>Postman look at me as if I'm retarded, ask me if I'm sure about it.
>Confirm and laugh internally at his wageslave stupidity
>mfw he goes back to his car with my package
>mfw Amazon seller is noticed I refused the package and ask me why
>mfw I have to reimburse shipping fees
>mfw {{{ they }}} got me once more into their jewish tricks
>go complain on /pol/

kek

>xdxdxd business is LITERALLY stealing wow i'm so AWARE yeah i watched wolf of wall street

Get off this board you fucking retard

Interesting

As a courier for Amazon, fuck you.

Youre putting people out of jobs.

>nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/06/16/how-to-double-your-money-on-paypal-and-why-you-should-not-try-it/

this .. you won't get any package without a sign .. thats how it's done in my place dont know in which fucking UGHANDA u guys live possibly the stores or mountains from the captcha

Yeah, apparently you just make 3 paypal accounts, pretend to sell one to another, then gift it to the third. The downside being that now the seller is "in the red" when you chargeback from your buyer account. All that means, from what I understand, is that you can't use the red seller account until you pay it off. In other words, you can only do this ONCE.

However, there's basically no risk, except the legal one, since you're literally just buying and selling to yourself.

So it's a one-time chance to double your money. You could make 3 new accounts and do it again I guess, but still. A one-off chance to do it and not get caught.

>hey I made money doing something illegal
this one speaks for itself, what possesses you to brag about something that could fuck your shit up for life
>hey I made money doing something not a lot of people know about
now you've given dozens of other people the bright idea to do what you've done, thus making it a more prevalent problem more likely to be noticed by Amazon

why

I'd be too afraid the darknet guy selling the paypal would just take my money. Theres a lot of scammers on tor.

AMAZONED.COM

this theft will go away soon because they will fit rfid tags on packages showing that it did arrive at your house and entered your house. Saying it was stolen won't work either because the package can be tracked.

How is it a risk? How could they ever catch you?

Don't answer the door you retard. That's why Amazon tells you to check in some bushes around your house to see if the delivery company hid it there so it wouldn't get stolen.

I want the niggers to leave.

>Being a piece of shit
Fuck off Tyrone. I hope you get caught and rot in jail

???
If you don't open the door the delivery company leave a note in you mailbox with the date and hour telling they will come back tomorow. They never leave something "in some bushes around your house" except if you live in Cambodia, fucking third worlder

It's a risk because Amazon might say "sorry, we have reason to believe you received the package and will not issue a refund." Then you've paid for a really expensive thing you don't want with no refund. You could sell it, sure, but now it's almost like it's "used" and that takes more time and you have to assume someone will buy it at your price. Unless you were going to buy this thing regardless, I think counting on the refund is kind of a risk.

does amazon even accept paypal? arnt they competitors

I lived in texas and idaho, both locations the mail man would just leave your package at the door if you weren't home.

So just open the box outside at the mailbox, then toss the box and just say someone broke it into and stole the product..

As a warehouse worker for Amazon, git gud laddy

what if they ban your ass from Amazon? in the future, all retail shops will go out of business and only Amazon survives but you can't order shit because they banned your sorry ass for scamming

No you didn't. This is identity theft + fraud. You paid $100 for a PayPal account with $500. By buying a $300 item, you still make $200. That being said. If you do this you are a nigger and deserve to be shot. Luckily niggers are mentally retarded and are extremely likely to get caught.

Wrong. Sadly its a pump and dump scam ran by the mods

>Have stolen PayPal account with $500
>Sell it to some stranger for just $100

better to use the stolen paypal acc to buy commodities in online games then sell at a cut price for bitcoin then all untraceable

when you have 10,000 peoples paypal account details it's better to selll them for $100 each almost risk free on tor than the risk of using 10,000 accounts fraudulently for the $500 in each account

This.

The real money is supplying fraudsters. Less risk, way higher profit ceiling.

Option A: can do credit card fraud like a nigger and have a very real risk of getting assfucked

Option B: can just sell proxies, RDPs and cards to niggers instead and get rich

How do you get away with selling proxies to people that commit crimes using those proxies.

anonymously on darknet marketplaces by selling them for bitcoin

btw all u retards, it needs to be shipped by amazon and doesn't work much anymore

Then it's not Amazon's fault and they will tell you to file a police report.

Here's what I will say though, to hopefully help someone out there.

I once returned a textbook to Amazon that was in pretty shitty condition, but I thought the condition was alright but the condition wasn't great when I received it anyway. I still knew it was mostly my fault that the condition had gotten a lot worse though.

Anyway they charged my account $90 for the textbook after I had returned it and it said it was because it was damaged. So I called the customer service and said "no it wasn't damaged. It was like that when you sent it to me and I am not responsible for any of that." I was expecting some kind of policy bullshit thrown back at me but instead they just said

"Oh you didn't do this? Ok we are sorry. We'll refund the money we charged you. Have a nice day."

And that was it. I can only imagine the poor sucker who sees the $90 charge on his account and thinks "well, that sucks. Guess I just have to accept it."

>lease phone from sprint
>end of term, have to give it back
>take new phone, record video of old phone in great condition
>take old phone and slam it into the concrete floor
>send it back to sprint
>they charge my account
>email them with the video
>charges gone
:^)

>fraud investigators get involved
>Amazon tells them what address they sent it to
>they track you down from there
>get v&
and you'll become a prison bitch

I worked for amazon for years and it was a well known scam between employees. I know a guy who ordered a $1500 gaming pc and said it never came. He did it again the next year with an even more expensive laptop.

kek wait. I want to see if I understand this right.

What do you gain from this? Lol you gain nothing and Sprint loses a phone lol am I understanding this wrong?

you understand correctly

Cause fuck the man, and Sprint.

(And Comcast. Fuck you especially)

>scam on market site
I am Brazilian and you are a nigger even to our standards.

>He's an asshole

Enjoy hell.

>he's a smarmy douche bag
See you there

W-word

I wish the mods would delete this. OP is either trolling at levels thought impossible in this plane of reality or he's an absolute monster screwing other people out of their livelihood for his autistic version of "free money".

>bezos at $78b worth
>waahh mr jewman isnt going to like this if i dont keep slaving away my life to line his pockets

kys

Pretty much this how retarded can you get. Stolen paypals should be used to buy btc on eBay and reverse the payments, repeat.

What do you think business is you retarded moralfag?

Hope you niggas is behind 7 boxxys

Enjoy Dixinbum