Brits were known as idiots and drunks for hundreds of years

>Brits were known as idiots and drunks for hundreds of years
>Still they managed to create an empire

Explain this to me, please.

The worst Europe has to offer was still better than the natives of America, Asia, and Africa.

They were eternally perfidious though.

Were was it that you were taught for you not to have learned this?

the upper crust of the UK are genius tier Uber men
the 99% they rule over are basically slavs

/thread
Brits built most of their empire between 1860 and 1890 by machine gunning subhumans in Africa and Asia

We found even dumber drunks to colonise. Such as Ireland.

Anyone could have done it though. You snooze, you lose.

Also, Brits might be drunk the majority of time, but when they aren't they get shit done. The same thing applies today.

>anyone could have done it though

Yes, that is exactly the point. Anybody could have done it.

>the upper crust of the UK are genius tier Uber men
it's weirder than that

the upper middle class consists of uberjocks and ubernerds
the upper class is just aristocrats who have really good people skills and nothing else

They were rape babies of rape babies. The divine bloodline went there to use them as their tool of conquest or so the internet leads me to believe.

That's because the upper crust is French.

>Spanish empire is Charles V
Not Habsburg empire

>Got best government type earliest
>industrial revolution and more discovers than other countries
>not held back by papal authority

I personally feel like the Brits just happened upon a really effective class system. Every part of it is effective in its own way.

Sure is /int/ in this thread.

What are you doing on the history board?

>Not held back by papal authority
This. We didn't have to refer decisions to a paedophile in a silly hat.

Damn straight. We put our pedophiles in charge of children's shows where they belong.

This. Anyone who's known both high Brits and low Brits knows they have very little in common. I would say the difference between a baboon and a low Brit is almost of the same caliber as high Brit and low Brit.

That depends, the upper class is riddled with families of old money in terminal decline surviving from the slow burn of the wealth of generations past.
But they are still far more enjoyable to be around than most new money upper class, who are by and large insufferable.

>the upper crust of the UK are genius tier Uber men

It's genuinely quite disturbing when you realise a disproportionate number of the Empire's greatest generals, statesmen, administrators and explorers were homosexual, and that they might've only done what they did to fuck brown boipucci

It wasn't them, but the Bank of England/City of London that built the "British" Empire. It was only a vessel.

All english are spiritually homosexual

Etonian detected

so why didn't they?

>tfw when English Catholic and also the one you responded to

/r/ing that /int/ Brit meetup

>tfw part of history

I was the guy with the moyes sign.

It was a decent night in the end.

Actually, Germans were seen as drunkards.

The brits didn't make an empire, London did.

Who was this made by?
An Austrian, right? Definitely an Austrian.

Of course.

wait, really?
Man, poor Hungary.

It's to be expected. Habsburg loyalty towards Spain, butthurt towards Hungary and Russia - it's obviously an Austrian.

If there is anything a pedo knows its how to impress a kid and get them to like them.

>Implying

France, Spain, and Germany all held colonies around the globe. Just not to the same extent.

They just don't brag about holding midgets at arms length like the Brits because they actually accomplished things in Europe.

>still manage to lose it all
>need the Indians to launch your satellites
>need colonials to defend the country
>even the hated French have a better aircraft carrier than you

>fucking hungarian shits

Because when they weren't drinking they were fucking and shooting brown people.

They've perfected their trade on Stone Age Amerindians, Africans and drugged out Han Chinese.

Highly unlikely, considering that Slavs aren't notoriously inbred and possess significantly more attractive features.

One more thing, "gopniks" are a sub-culture in Slavic societies, while they form the bulk of Britain's gene pool.

>Yuros are THIS salty

The Church was doing Satan's work through them and France. Satan don't fuck around

Are you drunk? Spain did it before England did

>romans
>italian
>spain inheriting germany counts no
>germany holding that land for approximately 4 months is an achievemnt

>France
>MUH CONTINENTAL SYSTEM
>literally didn't work

>Germany
>Occupy surrounding countries for like 5 years
>Get blown the fuck out

ITT: People that have never actually been to France or England
Brits>>>french
>Brits
Funny, sociable and outgoing
>French ""people""
Introverted, insecure and pretentious. Literally the japs of europe, only good for cooking and art and other gay shit, no surprise Veeky Forums idolizes them.
t. German

>t. German
>calls other people out for being introverted and insecure

oh the ironing

At least we accept our autism instead of expressing ourselves making croissants or some shit lel

He most probably is a butthurt bong
That's why Veeky Forums needs flags

Cmon lads, I'm british and I like France. We all know both these countries shit on pretty much the rest of the world, especially america, so stop being silly.

How long did the napoleonic and Nazi "empires" last? 10 years? 15 years? Good thing we we're raping native pussy while conti autists were having their little eurowars.

>How long did the napoleonic and Nazi "empires" last? 10 years? 15 years?

Better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a rat

>Brits
>Sociable
>Outgoing
Brits are kind of autistic. They are funny though.

No, it doesnt needs flags.

>Better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a rat
Top kek. Such a Veeky Forums post. Pure romantic autism from a history student living with his mom.

these didn't last long, did they?

>Freeze to death trying to get russian """land"""
vs
>Going on vacations to the caribbean and become rich with their resources

Reminder that Napoleon and Hitler were idealistic retards only an american 21th century retarded aspie would have a fetish for

>'vacations in the caribbean'
Not
>'life sentences in tropical disease-ridden hellholes'

Britain has only ever looked out for British interests. It's this cold, calculating mindset than gave them an Empire and the same reason the continentals hate them. Britain wasn't interested in building an empire for lofty ideals or shit like that. They were in it for profit and power through whatever means possible, and if that included paying other nations to fight Napoleon, forming coalitions to come down on the winning side or endlessly scheming to make sure no one power dominates Europe then so be it. Say what you want about their morals but the fact remains that it was a strategy that worked. They built an empire that made them rich and powerful and were smart enough to detach themselves emotionally from the effective running of it, unlike the continentals who have a habit of killing each other over their 'feelings' of nationalism, race and revolution. It's romantic, sure, but it doesn't get you nearly a century of global hegemony.

>expecting people with historical knowledge on Veeky Forums

This. Same reason most people hate americans now. Success breeds jealousy.

Since the devil puts his index-finger into the anus of every non-Shiite child that's born, that's a given.

i feel like people hate americans out of their need to destabilize countries and treat other nations who put up with them with disdain

America is a relatively inocuous superpower. People will dislike the top of the establishment no matter how or why.

innocuous*

it's called grind, son

no

i dislike america because they cram their ideology down everybody else's throats and talk down to everyone else

i dislike americans because they smell bad. like, ever heard of a shower, burgers? fuckin stinky fat bastards

But is that really the reason? Or like a boy that wet his bed are you just putting blame on others and looking for reasons to hate the benevolent anglo? Don't answer me, just ask yourself this.

I'm british, retard.

But isn't everyone british? Food for thought.