What's the next %100-%1000 gainer with GOOD volume? No BITB tier memes

What's the next %100-%1000 gainer with GOOD volume? No BITB tier memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com
comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/fueling-the-rocket-getting-started-with-crypto/
discord.gg/ZjrBUNY
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=alucarddrol
poloniex.com/#/exchange/btc_xpm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blinikot coins

Kneepad coins. Get a job nigger

do i really have to tell you?

BTC to POSW guide

>1. Make account at poswallet.com
>2. Use cooper as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
>3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see BTC
>4. Click “generate wallet address”
>5. Send BTC to the generated wallet address
>6. Wait for confirmation(takes time)
>7. Click wallet and transfer BTC from the stacking wallet to exchange wallet (Should be instant)
>8. Click exchange and right next to that is exchange markets
>9. Click BTC at the top and then look for posw/btc(6th one down)
>10. Once you buy go back to wallets
>11. Transfer POSW to stacking wallet
>12. Sit on it and collect more POSW from stacking and monthly dividends

Get in before Friday (end of month) to get some of those monthly dividends

WBB, Chaincoin, UBQ

The next 1000% gainer is not something people will be talking about that much

Im holding POSW, but it's already a gamble thinking it will go $1. It may or may not.

But in any case, I can't become a millonaire anymore. There are guys holding 100+ BTC of that coin already, im mad that im not one of them. I want to get in before it gets talked about.

State why and not just drop some random tokens.
Stay poor waggie.

PoSW and BitBay desu

Pic Related

POSW is already being talked about. I got out earlier, I still hold some. I think it might pump a bit more but it will lose steam as the developers continue to fuck up. They are out of their depth.

Chaincoin is a great buy, they have masternodes, they are revamping their website, great community. It's only on cryptopia, that's a great sign, huge volume on there. It's a DASH fork, DASH forks generally do very well. The road map hasnt even been released yet.

WBB - Tied to several banks, hardcore dev team, has data recovery, user browsing, no premine, ICO, instant wallet syncs...theres alot to WBB

UBQ - An ETH fork. Focused on enterprise level applications. Undervalued IMo, on Bittrex and Cryptopia. Pro Dev team. Roadmap coming soon.

You underestimate the powers that be

watch out for xby too

Yo keep an eye on ETH my nigga it's gonna go x400 it's current price in two months

CHC x10 within weeks

Maaaaybe xrp.
More realistically it will be something new though.

Ripple

What leads to this prediction?

The price is manipulated so Ripple Labs decides when the price goes up not the market.

no its not, i-is it?

Has anyone mentioned BitBean?

I wont explain why. if you dont see this coming, youre a newfag who hasnt kept up with charts and crypto news for the past year

Coin?

Maidsafecoin

Chaincoin.
From an admin in their slack:
>Chaincoin was the first coin launched with eleven hashing algorithms chained, one on top of the other. Very shortly after launch, Darkcoin (DASH) was launched with almost the same hashing algorithm, just in a slightly different order.
So it was legit the FIRST to the game, before dash.
If DASH pumped, then PIVX, it's bound to pump.
Not only that, but master nodes are cheap as fuck right now. Less than 100 dollars to host one.
If you get in now with say 1k dollars, you have 10 master nodes making you money, which will be worth 20x as much in a month down the road when PoSW fucks up, and when the PIVX fad dies off.
Also, they are re-vamping their website, looking into being listed on more exchanges as well.
Get in early bro, not after it pumps.
Not shilling this coin, it's literally the best masternode pump coin in existence right now that nobody has heard about.

what is swt

also ardor

looks really fuckin neato

Swarm city had a weird name but it's really good. ETH dapps are dope

Where do I buy this? I am a complete newfag to this type of thing. I have a POSW account but am clueless on how to purchase literally anything. Does chaincoin have a separate website or something?

You'll have to buy some BTC. The only exchange BAT is listed on rn is Cryptopia.
So you'll have to swap the BTC for CHC on there.
I'd get it asap though because they are going to be listed on exchanges soon due to the increased volume.

lmao my bad I meant CHC and not BAT.

Okay thanks. But where do I buy BTC?

Coinbase, yobit, polo, kraken, gemini, liqui, just an exchange.

xby new tech, will go 500 sat by week end will reaach posw levels next week

Sell me on it.

What's up with POSW? How much is dividend pay out and is that giving more POSW or BTC?

TRST or POSW, up 200% in the last dew days. Still plenty of room for 400% gains (predicting $1 for POSW).

OP help a poorfag get a rari with a small BTC donation: 12njpTpztGf9HUtjNniRtmHAG28FaRUacQ

Seconding POSW.
I'm hesitant about TRST though, but ive been hesitant and watching it since 9000 sats so take the hesitation lightly. I'll continue to be surprised if it keeps rising.

Kek, I can't answer you under those parameters ;)

Coinbase is probably one of the easier/beginner-friendly wallets to buy BTC.

Download the app/visit website, sign up, verify email, link Debit card (and uload ID to increase limit) for instant purchases.

I bought TRST at 7500, sold some at 16000 and bought back in around 15000. It's trending down now, but I'm hoping it bounces back. Sometimes you gotta risk it for the biscuit, right?

do ta fagit

Yeah invest in a 10 year old ico scam coin.
I would rather buy ducking bitbeans than waste my money on maid.

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/fueling-the-rocket-getting-started-with-crypto/

bought at 11k feeling good Veeky Forumsraelis

Game

Join us if you want to make real gains. discord.gg/ZjrBUNY

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=alucarddrol

lmao, of course a biz goyim would buy lambo after getting lucky on BTC. Fucking idiots everywhere, no different from retards who win the lottery and flex with lambos as if they made it all them self. Lottery winners are cringe.

we're leaving earth in 3-5 days

Damn you Pink and your gay love friendship thing.

>mad at people that get rich due taking risks while he wagecucks

Just put in .16 btc what am I in for

poloniex.com/#/exchange/btc_xpm

Should have bought at 700 SATs.

disappointment

CHC and XBY are the current cool kids in town

>I want to get in before it gets talked about.

Join a pump group - or better yet, start one of your own - then just buy up some random new coin and shill it on biz. If anyone calls you out on it, call them salty nocoiners.

A few idiots are bound to spend their neetbux on shit they dont understand in fear of missing out. The snowball will get rolling and you just need to dump while it's still being pumped.

Worked for:
- Litecoin
- Trumpcoin
- Mintcoin

And a bunch of others