LTC

litecoin segwit is now 100% locked in
Devs now testing lightning network on it: youtube.com/watch?v=mxGiMu4V7ns&feature=youtu.be

People that still haven't gone all in on LTC are up for a harsh awakening.

Low IQ mongs are shilling bitbeans while revolutionary stuff is about to happen, delivering massive gains in an actual liquid market capable of making you a millionaire without problems to cash out.

God LTC is going to make me so fucking rich what the FFUCK

Shill harder

I'm already riding 20%+ gains lmao
MOON MISSION

Why LTC? whats so good?

yes bitbeans are an indian meme coin, but litecoin with segwit is about as useful as vertcoin with segwit. its pump and dump material, and maybe acting as a testnet for bitcoin's segwit, but you're dreaming if you think people are going to start actually using litecoin.

You'll know when it's valued at 1000 a coin if not more.

fucking retard. what makes this different from BTC other than segwit? will be dumped soon and you will be stuck with the bag of shit.

I'm a fucking retard? Lol.

Charlie has too many connections. It's about who you know. Crypto world is no different. You don't think Litecoin will moon simply because of who he is?

>other than segwit
segwit opens endless possibilities. you are low IQ.

Sell on the news.

im all in on litecoin

Enjoy being rich.

This is not how it works you dumb cunt. Segwit means constant influx of good news. Don't want to lose your long term position.

Will bitbean add segwit?

Enjoy your gains lads, LTC is for big boys, kids go back to your ////beans///.

if bitbean is added on segwit i will be a beaner but for now LTC

BTW blue is when FOMO sets in.

arise chikun.

LTC is a piece of shit and isn't going anywhere.

Stay classy.

most of the bitcoin pump is going into litecoin when dumped.

Yeah totally. Kek

Converted over half my ETH stash to LTC a couple of days ago. My my sick is so hard right now

>My my sick
My dick
Stupid phone

>implying bitcoin can manage 95% without having someone mediating

LTC is exactly the same as BTC but with segwit, so it's better you dumb cuck.

BTC will never get segwit, not without a major crash due UASF drama.

Buy LTC and make a killing, last chance to buy this dip due noobs "selling the news".