wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/942766709974470656
xn--ffrk-8i9hs14f.gamematome.jp/game/780/wiki/属性ダンジョン
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not give him attention.
Let him return to nothing.

lunie!

Elarra is a bully!

Probably but Edge's BSB isn't going to do shit here really, it's about reflecting pool and raging waters especially when the ninja ability buff hits. You'll also want to look into other meme characters and their dives like noctis ssb, shelke lm2, Onion lmr+dive, and have Yuffie or Shadow at least at 99 with their full dives and another set of raging waters/reflecting pool. The need for black orbs is no joke.

and to piggyback on what I just said, I'm not familiar with the 4*s really, I think I've just watched one or two videos, but if you wanted to sub 30 them, you'd want to have Edge's godly SSB instead of his BSB and stick to ninja water abilities in the interim. You'd last stand cheese the fight, forego bringing a healer. It'd look something like tidus edge onion knight shelke yuffie/shadow. OK would need his ninja USB and his lmr though. You'd alternate between entrusting from OK/Shelke to Tidus and Edge.

twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/942766709974470656

looks like a man

I don't play JP but last I saw/read, Noctis SSB wasn't featured much in 4* magicite speedruns. Was there anything that changed with that recently?

Seems like from videos & other strategies, owning a chain soul break gives you a great shot at sub30 runs for that level of magicite. Look into someone to feed Tidus some meter though so he can cycle through his other SBs. Edge shouldn't need to go into his burst to support the ninja moves thanks to CSB. The concern would be with keeping his blink up & otherwise surviving Marilith's final attack for victory.

I have no idea how well Noctis translates into 4*s, I don't play JP and I don't follow it a whole lot. I have heard of players who can sub 30 a 3* being completely unable to even complete 4* battles (and I can't imagine the hell that 5* will be, whales only?).

>Daily shera, Free jean
fuck me

I would but it seemss BE already has

user is a use goods whore! Gumi's little cumsock!

The line of thought from hardcore JP players & whales regarding the difficulty jump is to expect the time to be doubled; example sub30 3* = sub60 4*, and sub15 3* = sub30 4*
Its why CSB, ninja bullshit, and other speedmemes are so desired there. Personally though, I wouldn't be surprised if 5* magicite will have more counter measures for things like that.

pretty easy to see what this person likes.

I've got 5000 lapis

Should I do a multi for Cloud?

I have 6 Conrads in BE. Should I merge them?

Do you actually want cloud?

You can browse the JP wiki and see all the clears being posted there if you want an idea of who is being used the most (also some meme clears), if you can't find enough youtube videos: xn--ffrk-8i9hs14f.gamematome.jp/game/780/wiki/属性ダンジョン

tl;dr a LOT of chains. Also don't see many Noctis clears

I don't know what I want anymore

keep them so you can grind them out if you need his tmr
barring any unforseen circumstance, he gives the best 2-hand greatsword for a long while.

save for step ups

don't worry about him then and save for something you might actually want.

Are there any cute Christmas characters coming out?

Like Nichol in a Santa hat or something? That might cheer me up

DADADA DA DA DA DADA!

Do single pulls. You only get 11 units if you use multi. It's a waste of Lapis.

Send me good vibes my dudes

retarded. Multi is basically 11 pulls for the price of 10. And one of them is guaranteed to be 4* base.

It's better price for your lapis than doing 10 singles.

Kelsus

he's talking about the daily half off, that would give you 20 pulls for the same price, just spread out.

Nope, a dupe tho. But thats a 7* i guess

>a chocobo with 4 legs

This some skyrim mod or something?

You only need one.

>jp getting another pick ticket

Yeah maybe

And g5 rolls. Still haven't picked one.

Did a Chocobo fuck a camel or did a camel fuck a Chocobo?

same, i'm probably going to wait for the next batch of 7*'s if anything.

what game?

It's the Asscreed crossover.

is Fryevia even worth using? I got this bitch instead of Cloud. Shes like a subpar chainer now or what?

B1: going in for CSB only, Almost everything else is dupes. 1 pull maybe

B2: lol earth chain, no pulls

B3: I need better water relics, also Cloud USB. Maybe 2 pulls

B4: Ice Ice baby! too many dupes, otherwise Shantotoo LMR would be nice to have, but likely to repeat. No pulls

B5: Already have an Ass-ton of dark and holy relics. Dark chain would be nice, but then I'd have to use Seymour (gross!) No pulls.

>Lightning USB
oh boy, I'm ready to drop all my mythril to not get it again!

She's way overrated in these threads. She can chain with herself but being locked to ice element makes her pretty shitty. Also extremely low health compared to most units. You're better off using old man.

>tfw going to hold onto all of them just in case 2B comes back with A2
>tfw going to need seven total because STMR

>FFXV Does a whole festival event
>Ass Creed sticks a chocobo head on a camel

Never trust Ubisoft

I assume SE knew exactly what they were getting and thought this was a good deal.

WE WUZ CHOCOKANGZ edition?

>Banner 4 lands right around the time when the FFIV event happens in JP
please let that Kain CSB come back. I can already feel myself missing out on it, going to need to start building up my luckshitter powers now

Hi Enna!

>The need for black orbs is no joke.
You mean dark orbs. Fuck English.

dupes in red
wants in green
Chains in yellow because I'm a metaslave

I might just go all in for cloud usb or skip the entire fest altogether and just do the prefest luckies

Wait a second. Hold the phone! HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE! IS THAT TIFA'S OSB ON THE FUCKING EARTH BANNER!? MY MOST DESIRED RELIC THAT NEVER APPEARS ON A FUTURE EVENT OR FEST BANNER ON JP OUTSIDE ITS PREMIERE, ON THE BANNER I HAD TO GO ALL IN ON FOR HER NEW RELICS ANYWAY? THE FIRST THING I CHASED, ON MY FIRST BANNER WHERE EVERY user BUT ME WHO PULLED GOT IT, AND I'VE HAD TO WITNESS PEOPLE GETTING ONE OR EVEN TWO COPIES OF IT ON ALMOST EVERY LUCKY DRAW IT'S BEEN ON SINCE?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

yes

Congrats on your many 8* Galuf USBs in advance

AWESOME! And look, it's Guy's earth imperil, the thing I pulled for way back when to get an imperil to support my waifu but went 1/11 Gordon unique instead. And Maria's BSB, which, along with the two Tifa relics I was chasing, was the only relic I missed when I dumped over 300 mythril on the same extremefest banner only to come away with none of my goals! Thank you Dena!

This fest isn't so cut and dry for me. Lots of landmines on each banner but the last.
Wants in blue, red x = dupe, red dash = shit I know I don't want.
Also is the Axe Garland's Chain or is it his USB?

Oh God, I can already see it becoming the new Zack CSB for me. I've got 675 mythril ready to go, I hope the rng gods are kind. How is Galuf's USB anyway? I got his BSB way back and for a very long time it put him on my A team along with Refia.

Its another ATK/MAG & hastega buff, and gives him en-earth.

It's his OSB

Oh.
Ew.

Doesn't seem all that good since I've got OK BSB and use Galuf on fire weak bosses. Not enough hammer love in this game though, so I wouldn't be crushed if I pulled it once or twice. Does anyone know if any of the armor featured on the earth banner gives +earth damage?

>SSB is enFire
>BSB is imperil fire
>USB is enEarth
:incredible_tyro_stamp:

To be fair, DeNA really fucked over FFV's elemental affinities long before that. Emperor Mateus is just as confused with his elements, too.

KEK.

I told that one dumbass user that we'd get the cuck changes, and we sure did.
Have fun pulling those ebin OSB Denacocksucker user.

What did you mean by this? JP's superfest 2 had OSBs on it too

These new dailies are great, just the quick stamina sink I needed. I feel like the crystal dungeon is better to run than the major orb one, even though major orbs are what I want most. It seems to have a better greater orb drop rate and I can combine those for majors, while the major orb dungeon didn't drop me any actual major orbs.

>SSBs and trash relics like Celes's BSB1 removed
>Top tier relics like Marche, Lightning and Cloud USBs added
>cuck changes

Should i pull?

>got new toaster
>can run RE6 and Dank Souls 2 on high
>DSIII on medium
>Type-0 HD on low because Squeenix
>Nier Automata goes, on everything low(except for cutscenes where it goes at 60), at a silky smooth 20FPS

Oh well.

Anyway, you guys got a schedule for daily farming, now that the new dailies arrived, and with the mote dungeons arriving next week?

Noctis stops being really useful for 4* because he doesn't provide with elemental damage to compliment the run. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean people don't use him if they can.

yeah maybe

Specs on toaster?

>mote dungeons next week
I'm gonna have to start buying the expensive stamina pots too. I take it grinding A+ raids is the best way to get the greens for that?
As far as priorities for the dailies go, ninja hones are the important orbs so I'll save my stamina potions for those days.

Banner 1 is a skip.
1 dupe, Locke OSB.
Chains or not, I don't care about either Krile nor Locke. Ditto Braska. Refia and MMO trash can go burn in hell. Vivi and Scott are ok, but the only thing I really want is Ace BSB.

Banner 2 it's a pull.
2 dupes - Ingus BSB and Bartz BSB3.
Earth is an element I really lack and the aforementioned are no good for magicite. Maria, Tifa stuff + Ingus CSB and Butts USB are the big prizes. Really want that Rydia BSB too, outdated or not. Galuf got cucked hard by Dena with that shite USB, rip.

Banner 3 skip.
Got the wind CSB and the Gorilla USB. Shame about HAWHAWHAW CSB and BSB2, another time.

Banner 4. Kill me.
The most dupes, 5. Claire USB and BSB2, Kain BSB, Edea BSB, Rinoa BSB2.
Shantotto LMR is the worst of jokes.
Really want the ice chains, and most of all, Kain's. I chased his USB, now I want that too.
Anything Squall would be deeply appreciated. Desch's BSB is another big hit.
Most likely pull, 3 CSBs I really want but those fucking dupes. At least if I get dupe Claire USB it's a great stat stick.

Banner 5. Lmao. Fuck that shit. I have like, 6 TGC capes, 2 Raines claws and 2-3 Shadow BSBs.
Seymor is a shit character, WoL stuff interest me but I'd rather wait the banner JP has now for his stuff, Garland OSB interest me purely as a stat stick for now.
Pizzacutterman USB might be strong but I care nothing for him. Plus, he'll be on TGC USB banner.
Golbez and Ramza I'd like, but not on this mess of a banner.

Thanks for reading my blog, remember to like and subscribe.

>goalpost moving an entire day later
Are you sure you're not still mad, kid?

>t. butthurt cucks
I was right, kids. grow up.

Ah, if it isn't Backpedaling-kun! Sashiburii!

>Ace BSB on B1

DON'T TEMPT ME YOU FUCKERS, MY FIRE SHIT IS ALREADY LOADED.

>no Ingus BSB2 on B2

Well, now I'm mildly upset, but my earth stuff is shit anyway, so I might just pull for the chain, Butz's BSB2, and Maria's BSB.

>gorilla warfare: the banner

I don't want to risk pulling the three dupes that I have, or Kimahri's USB, but fuck, I don't know, it seems really tempting.

>implying I care about lightning/ice shit

I'm sure I'll get Squall's BSB2 at some random LD or something.

>WOL STUFF

And this one's a sure pull. Even if I already have an 8* Marche USB, Golbez's BSB, and WoL's BSB. Plus, I might just get Reddit Raines's BSB for Mist Dragon.

Can you not falseflag, Xeliph? Don't steal my (You)s.

Oh man I thought we would get a chance at LMRs too, guess I'll skip them all if that's the case, I just want Tidus relics and already have both of the ones there

>make up a new word because I took your thing you kept spamming
Uwaah! Argument-cuck is cute. Cute!

Ingus BSB2 doesn't show up until Onion Knight's banner, correct?

I'll make one pull on Banner 4 I guess...

It's a laptop.

>I take it grinding A+ raids is the best way to get the greens for that?

It's the most stamina-friendly, but given that you can't use a tracker for the greens, there's no guarantee you won't be swimming in 3* motes after a while. Caius is pretty easy, so you might as well give it a try this week.

Stil a game, you retarded 2d ff cuck

enjoy your furry usb

IIRC, it was supposed to debut on this fest, but with the OK USBs banner so close, I guess they don't wanted to give everyone two chances to pull it at such a close time.

>have 0 ZERO chains going into this fest
>300 mythril
>going to have 0 ZERO chains leaving this fest
feelsbadman

BSB1, CSB, and LMR were the only Ingus relics to appear at all between both JP Super Fests