Is there any escape from American hegemony...

Is there any escape from American hegemony? Can history tell us when we'll be free of a world run by a neo-liberal globalized shithole that exports its' """""culture""""" all over the world with zero resistance? I don't wanna die in this status quo

which hegemony would be preferable to American hegemony? Chinese? Russian? Saudi? Indian? Brazilian?

Not any time soon! Git gud, pleb.

just become the new Gavrilo Princip

Indian and Brazilian don't sound half bad.
It could be worse, much worse.
And who would go to war with America if America attacked Mexico because a Mexican killed Trump?
No country has the capability of waging a full blown conventional war against the USA (except maybe being on the defense, no country can strike at the USA).
Going nuclear just triggers MAD and no one wants that.

i think you mean
(((culture)))

felz gud 2 b on ^top^

A truly multilateral world

that's just a recipe for disaster really

I want to fuck all of them.

China easily has the manpower to wage a conventional war with Mexican allies. Although that situation is stupidly unlikely.

Russia could easily wage a defensive war, that's what their modern doctrines revolve around.

Yes, a defensive war, as i clarified, but none could perform an invasion of mainland USA.
The US navy has twice the tonnage of Russia and China combined.
Logistics would be a nightmare.

op is blue pilled as af though tbhf senpai

>China
>Force projection

Pick one and only one.

Then give us your red pill. I hope it doesn't involve da jooz

Princip was no french man who killed Willy but a serb who killed the son of the Austrian Emperor.
Let a Russian kill Erdogan's son and we're gonna see what will happen. Still unlikely that Turkey get's NATO backing for an attac on Russia, but one will find a scenario where the Nato/parts of it will attac Russia/China which then may lead to ww3

in times of long range missiles and airplains who needs a landing

If you want to get technical it would be Erdogan's nephew who everyone in the AKP dislikes.
Also, NATO members are not obliged to enter offensive wars.
So some sort of WW2 naziesque border incident would have to be faked, and no one would remember it in the long run.

>Is there any escape from American hegemony?
Yes you can go to North Korea or some other closed-off shithole

>Can history tell us when we'll be free of a world run by a neo-liberal globalized shithole
Neo-liberalism and globalization have been tremendous for prosperity

Japanese

They have been tremendous for prosperity of few. Other have enjoyed some benefits but it'sonly marginally better. And we're just talking about material. They have nasty side-effects.
For example, cultural relativism, mass immigration, extreme consumerism and so on.

It's not like we have to worry about planes either. Remember that America owns the 1st, 2nd, and 4th largest airforces in the world.

When you learn to produce culture of your own again. :^)

[spoiler]h*ck'n this, pic related a Japanese cat

You're the same user that would have claimed Russia had no force projection, before they BTFO the US allies in Syria.

>The fate of earth rests in your hands America, accept your desires, show the commies the true might of a hegemon.
>Be honest, with yourself if not with me. You know you are destined for this.

Scandinavian, after the moslems have been purged.

It was the Scandinavians who let the Muslims in. Their cuckoldry is eternal.

>BTFO
Easily done when you don't mind wiping out all of the country's infrastructure.

North Korea
Iran

>Indian and Brazilian don't sound half bad
>Out of Chinese, Russian, Saudi, Indian and Brazilian, Indian and Brazilian are objectively the worst

America is literally the hero we need but don't deserve. The globe could be in a far far worse position than it currently is and I fear the rise of China and Russia although I predict China will collapse soon and Russia is laughably backward.

Also, being an Australian, having a US ally is absolutely integral to my country not being invaded by the Chinese or the Indonesians.

t. chingchong

Compared to what could happen if the US was monarchic or tyrannical? No, a great number of people reap benefits from the current system. Many more than would otherwise.

Could it better? Yes. We will inevitably get there, but nations, not to mention civilization, exist on a timescale much larger than people can truly conceive.

China sounds ok

it won't be the first hegemony they had

You are legitimately deranged if you think Saudi hegemony is better than anything

T. Extremely insecure Americuck

How does preferring the objectively much more developed and culturally functional Russians, Chinese or Saudis to Indians (who haven't had a strong bureaucracy that wasn't British, Muslim or from two millennium ago) or to Brazilians (who can't even host the Olympics without getting half their population killed

>Is there any escape from British hegemony? Can history tell us when we'll be free of a world run by a neo-imperialist inbred island that exports its' """""trade""""" all over the world with zero resistance? I don't wanna die in this status quo

>Is there any escape from French hegemony? Can history tell us when we'll be free of a world run by a neo-revolutionary militarist dictatorship that exports its' """""grande armée""""" all over the world with zero resistance? I don't wanna die in this status quo

>Is there any escape from Spanish hegemony? Can history tell us when we'll be free of a world run by a neo-feudal clusterfuck of inheritances that exports its' """""colonists""""" all over the world with zero resistance? I don't wanna die in this status quo

>Is there any escape from Mongol hegemony? Can history tell us when we'll be free of a world run by a neo-tribal pack of pillaging savages that exports its' """""cavalry""""" all over the world with zero resistance? I don't wanna die in this status quo

>Is there any escape from Roman hegemony? Can history tell us when we'll be free of a world run by a neo-republican corrupted oligarchy that exports its' """""pottery""""" all over the world with zero resistance? I don't wanna die in this status quo

The problem is that this is an age of superpowers. Europeans would only be swapping out one shithole overlord for another.
A solution would be a stronger, more interdependent Europe, but EU is more or less disintegrating these days.

>Out of Chinese, Russian, Saudi, Indian and Brazilian, Indian and Brazilian are objectively the worst

Chinese will kidnap you overnight and put a bullet through your head if you dissent. Then make you disappear from the records and news.

Saudis will behead you for practically anything, and are retarded in general.

Russia is decent tier, but the army of brain-dead Vatniks and gold digging women would get old after some time.

India and Brazil are probably the best countries to be under if you value freedom.

Good reply user

>They have been tremendous for prosperity of few. Other have enjoyed some benefits but it's only marginally better. And we're just talking about material.
The majority of humans have benefited hugely from liberal democracy and globalised capitalism. It's unprecedented.

>For example, cultural relativism
lmao, globalisation is by far the most effective force at changing bad culture. Western culture is spreading across the world wiping out barbaric practices like Sati, Foot Binding and FGM, meanwhile you're bitching about how cultures should be left alone and how that is somehow not culturally relativist.

>mass immigration
Will only be a problem for a short time

>extreme consumerism
literally not even a problem

China has and historically had a functioning bureaucracy for large portions of its' history, the same as Russia. India hasn't EXCEPT when under Muslims, Brits or their meme Emperor 20000 years ago. CNN and the like overhype Chinese """oppression""" particularly with regard to the Uyghurs who regularly kill dozens of people

St. Petersburg is also probably the best European city I've been to in terms of cleanliness and politeness of native residents

I don't think Brazil can be taken seriously when despite its' massive young population, ideal worker:pensioner ratio, its' GDP still manages to go down and after the entire Olympics bullshit

>India
I don't want 2 live in poo