/tsg/ - The Sims General

Deadder than dead edition.

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gca3d84
mystufforigin.blogspot.co.nz/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be me when its going to die again and why did i bother making this

>11:00 PM
>Neighbor is making a racket
>Some kind of romance racket
>imtryingtofuckingsleep.png
>try knocking politely, nope
>pound the door
>he comes out in this

kinky man

I'll have you know I was quite disheartened when I woke up and the thread was dead, and I appreciate you making a new one because I'm still a sims beginner and it wouldn't feel right if I made one.

Now, should my young would be President continue courting both of his room mates or stick to one (forcing the other to roam the town in search of some strange dick)? I'm worried focusing too much of his youth on chasing tail will hurt his campaign run.

i used to feel like that when making threads, but its actually pretty chill and easy. You just choose an op image and copy and paste the info from the last one.
But i understand how you feel.

I guess settling down with one person would make him appear more wholesome, but at the same time most politicians have risque backgrounds somewhere hidden.

if the thread dies again, you guys can always come to the discord to ask questions.
I know lots of people hate the place, but its not nearly as bad as people make out.

discord.gg/gca3d84

who dis
is he an alien

Boosting Max Sims On Lot from default 20 to 35.
Wish me luck.

gl senpai

>Decide to look at Non-Played families in household manager to get a general sense of whats been going on in the game since installing MCC.
>Start noticing a terrifying pattern

whats up with this link mystufforigin.blogspot.co.nz/?

tells me i need to turn off my adblockers. I did and it continues to act like I haven't. I even turned them off closed all my windows opened a new one with the ad blockers set to off and it's still being a bitch.

Perhaps the Discord link should be in the OP?

This keeps happening to me with WW installed. Yes, I have heard it's from custom skin but I was using custom skin before WW and it never happened to me.

Can someone download this for me from the gallery? Thanks.

yeah. i forgot about that mb

turn random pregnancies off

the discord isn't a suitable place for discussion. it's so hostile and so unpleasant to be in. it needs better moderation and less /pol/ no thx keep it out of the op

it is not.
Have you been there recently? we have perfectly normal conversations about the sims.
all the drama makers have been kicked out. It's perfectly peaceful.

Anyone tried making a retail bakery/food sales place? Does it work?
Can you sell food shit on the City Living yard sale vendor tables?

im not sure what you can sell on tables, i havent tried it.
Retail food places, the ones that come with gtw do not make very much money

Well, alright. I wanted an excuse to use the cooking skill.
What about restaurants? They seem like they'd get old quick from what I watched.

Why would you need an excuse to use Cooking skill? Have you been making your Sims survive off eating Quick Meals all their life?

you cant actually cook yourself in restaurants, you have to hire people to do it.
You can start making decent money when your staff is well trained and you have the perks for recommending items, you can recommend a $300 drink to a sim and shit.

tfw when you watch rag to riches lets plays and they all eat ham and cheese sammiches

Absolutely terrifying. I can't even imagine in trying to limit your spending that much would really matter, single servings of food is really, really cheap even without the ingredients.

yeah man. a 8 serving of salad is like what $11

Not that I've ever made the large servings often, but I haven't thrown any parties...

I think using the non-glowing Lyrium Lines looks better since someone said it looks like cum. Tail's End actually has a nice look to it.

M-maybe.
Cooking is actually a pretty fun skill, I just wish I had a reason to do it other than survival.
I'm just trying to decide what to do with a new sim. I dunno.
Shits hard yo.

t-that was me, user
looks good!

what about the culinary career?

I guess I see what you mean, but survival is important! That and it is an easy source of a Happy Moodlet. That and who doesn't like cooking fancy food?

I thought of once trying to only cook food I had ingredients for, but that didn't really pan out. Mostly because my Sim would keep cooking food on her own which I didn't have, so...

Thanks! I couldn't get the image out of my head once it was pointed out... I wish I had a better hair though.

I found some creations that seem to really match the Sims 4 look, but its just a galley of some guys creations, with no sign of a download link to my dismay.

Vanishing Careers are snoresville.
I just wanna do something mildly entertaining that I haven't done before, which is a lot.
I was gonna try a klepto-furnishing only run but it turns out Klepto's can't steal fridges or beds and shit, and the trait is so random in what items of different genres CAN be stolen that its too limiting for fun.
Before that I wanted to do a street photography salesman, but street galleries are fucking broken right now because Cats and Dogs fucked everything up.

Vanishing Careers?

Jobs where you disappear until done.
I'd call them rabbit holes but there aren't any rabbit holes to hop into.

Maybe I'll try DJ or some kind of musician. Haven't messed with any of that shit yet.

Oh I see what you mean. The Active ones are kind of interesting, but I can't see myself trying them once I have more then one Sim to control.

Also bathrooms always look so boring. I mean, I guess this design works, but its so... plain. But I guess I can worry about making something fancy and extravagant when I actually have money.

Also that shower is just so strange, its better then like every single shower in the game except the highest level one, despite being only twice the cost of the worst shower in the game.

its hard to find the right things for the style you're after sometimes. you might be able to find someone who has "clayified" the hair.

you could try running a retail store and sell things your sim makes like paintings and stuff.

add decor. like toilet paper, hand towels and towels next to the shower.
Maybe a painting on the wall

I should've taken a picture with the walls up, but then you couldn't see the whole place. I did touch it up a bit with that, kind of nice to find the "Accents". Helps bring a lot more life to the rooms. Maybe should've made it larger then 3x3, but I figure its best to aim low with a starter home.

Its strange how many hairstyles seem to be just taken out of Skyrim or something, and just clashes with the normal style of the game. But I guess I also notice most people make Sims based on real people, so...

you can always make it bigger when you've got more monies.
A lot of the alpha styles are like imvu or secondlife or taken out of the sims 3.

Anyone got the patreon version of Basemental?

so how is cats & dogs? i havent bothered playing since release due to waiting for broken mods which are probably updated by now

Its okay.
I rarely see animals unless its a lot with a pet trait, and the pets themselves have a lot of cool interactions and stuff, but I'm not really a huge Pets Expansion fan personally.
Also the patch that came with it broke a lot of shit, some of which was fixed in the latest patch, but theres still plenty left.

its ok. still bugs out a lot of things. we wont see another patch until next year.
but its not awful.
If you're a pirate gib it a try

Starting to think making the bathroom its own, smaller square, is really going to play hell on making a roof. And this paneling on the outside looks hideous.

It was so much easier making houses back when I was younger and didn't have any developed sense of aesthetics.

maybe the front room and bathroom roof is one part, then you have a hang over going on, put a lil pillar to "hold" it up and you can put a nice lil seating area

WHY DO ALMOST NO COUCHES HAVE MATCHING LOVE SEATS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because ea are faggots

I thought about that, but the pillar didn't seem to line up. I think this little re-arrangement turned out... decently.

Almost makes me think I should've tried to make a mobile home or something, that'd seem like a sensible 'starter' house but I suspect that would look really awkward without finding mods, and I don't feel like looking that up.

I did want to try making a Japanese-style house, but I couldn't find anything easily. Seems there are some mods for it, but they're all scattered about numerous mods so meh.

that looks super cute, user!
nj

Singer with Guitar or Piano?

grims guitar

The Living Room is really lacking, but not entirely sure what I want to cram into it... maybe instead of using bartools and an island in the kitchen for eating, I could put a dining room in the living room, but that'd leave a lot of excess room in the kitchen then I think...

What about a chess table, book shelf, an easel or something like that?

I put a book shelf on the wall, but maybe an easel or chess table might not be bad. Logic is such a weird skill, it only levels up from some really weird things.

But maybe thats because I only played chess with one that set up on a table, and didn't need a dedicated set up and chairs for it... not sure why you can't build Logic up on a computer or something.

I don't think Logic even does much anymore. It seems back in like, Sims 2, Logic actually made you learn other skills faster.

you could even put a drum set ot a guitar in there

Didn't think of that. Went with some of my staples, and decided to try a Bonsai Tree so I could maybe try to level up Gardening for once.

that looks really comfy now

Thanks user. Now I can actually move in some other Sims, a few I made, a few off the site...

The microwave is kind of pointless, but it doesn't feel right without one. Strange the microwave is literally only used for Quick Meals now.

you need it for hotdogs i think..

In hindsight, given where Tail's End is located, maybe I should've given her Cat Lover over Dog Lover... I've already had like, two stray cats show up on this lot...

you can still have fun with pets without the traits

Yeah I know, I just couldn't think of a third trait to take so I thought I'd take a Pet one to try and remind myself to mess with them for a change.

Maybe should swap it out, just not sure with what...

Also strange that High Speed Internet gives you an Energized buff. I don't think Energized Mood even benefits from any of the things a computer can use!

you're right. it doesn't.

From the mouseover, it claims your energy drains slower, so I guess it at least helps you game/program longer then normal...

Weird. I never used it before.

I wish you could dump gravestones around town in ts4 like you ciuld ts3

I think there's a mod to add normal buyable tomb stones.

Also I just found out MCCC can't change Traits. Kind of wanted to swap Dog Lover out at this rate since all that lives around Tail's End are cats, so may as well get the biggest benefit... guess I'll just have to use old fashion cheat codes.

In the sims 1, is there a lot hack making 1 entire area big enough for something?

Or would that be in like a file and all I'd have to do is edit the map in say paint?

uninstall your internet you fuckin babby

Am I nuts or is age progression in TS4 completely nuts?
I set lifespan to short a while back, because I always do that when my Sim's have kids, and I age through them naturally until they hit young adult.
But their parents were still young adults by the time they naturally progressed to young adults, and not even like a 4th of the way through their lifespan.
Meanwhile household management is fucking FILLED with dead elders, and adults, and especially god damn cats and dogs.

Looking on the wiki here, on short...
Baby: 0 - 1.5 days
Toddler: 4 days
Child: 7 days
Teen: 7 days
Young adult: 12 days
Adult: 12 days
Elder: 5 days
Total: 42 days

So looking at that, I think you messed something up. Did you use MCCC and flag some Sims to not age? Because they should be at least into Adult by the time you go through Baby to Child, unless they got a baby on day 0 or something.

I'd say set the young adults a bit lower if you can

I have MCCC, but I haven't flagged anyone to not age, same with EA options. Never messed with any of that stuff.
And I mean, I'm still getting aging notifications and all that for the town, but theres definitely some bizarre anomalies.
Cassandra Goth is an Adult (not young adult), same with Bella. Mortimer meanwhile has been dead for a while.

Shits just weird yo.

Its true though and you know it

books will get wet

i mean like people you've killed

it's not. the drama is caused by people like you, sadly.

play sims or play something else with guns

she is super cute

play sims post screens

Why not both?
Cops sure know how to have a good time, apparently.

i have like 13 different households to choose from

its not the same. you cant pew pew like a shooter game on the sims.

Gotta say, Detective Juggs has a very interesting choice in workout attire.

she gets sweaty a f

lel bella and the caliente girl both look mortified at their spawn

Wow!! I love your sim!

i wish they made medium dogs.
its weird seeing shark dogs looking so small

>"Boys, the two of you are going to have a little brother or sister!"

>or sister

>my dog keeps passing out
>game says hes not sick
fuck cats and dogs man

>"That's great mom! Wow!"

>"That's right! And it's all your father's fault! So he's going to treat us to a nice dinner at Chez Llama tonight!"

>[worried laughter in the background]

That hairclip... based on uh, whats her name, Sena something?