>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ibDtu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rethaz sucks errect cocks

1st for wishing pain and suffering on Rethaz

Anyone find out how to force a draw (inconsistency with connection) yet?
I swear some of my opponents have been doing it

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

he doesn't even show his face on streams

where is trissfu poster

hopefully dead

I hope he died in terrible agony

Choking on some cocks. Sadly, he'll probably be back.

COME ONE COME ALL BECAUSE THERE'S A TOURNEY ON THE HORIZON - /gwt/ Christmas Showdown

Participants will be matched up with others who sign-up and fight for the claim to be /gwt/'s holiday champion over a three day period starting on 26th of December, ending on Dec. 28th . The winner and runner-ups will receive prizes including Steam games and being better than everyone else who played.

Sign-up sheet:
goo gl/forms/ACeEXgkA8GnijUMB3

For the sake of organization either your GOG ID or a Discord ID will be needed to sign-up. If using only one GOG IDs will be organized via that PMs and Discord users can join the accompanying server in the link above to ensure we don't have last minute drop-outs with no explanation.

RULES:
-Matches are going to be done through Friend Matches
-Matches are best of 3.
-Finals will be best of 5.
-Requirements to join: Discord and/or GOG ID for organization purposes

Fights are to be decided between participants after brackets are done. Wins will be recorded after a screenshot of the winning person is produced to one of the organizers.
Brackets will be done by organizers but fight times must be done in agreement with eachother. Failure to produce a screenshot of the winner in due time will result in a DQ.
26th of Dec – First bracket
27th of Dec – Second Bracket
28th of Dec - Semifinals/Finals

I hate Gwent now so I uninstalled it. It's utter shite.

wow rude

at least one guy there got it right

seriously, why the fuck cant dagon summon the new weather? It would fit perfectly

They have killed my only deck that spent 2 weeks grinding for it and had my Faction of choice to start nerfed to oblivion.
Back to MtG I guess.

Geralt and Triss OTP

Which faction?

SK bears is good
Did you switch into Veterans RKFguy?

i'm so sorry man, i was really happy to help you out when you introduced yourself

it's even sadder when no one uses rain

still climbing with spies though

SK

Yep, and It was working wonders. I was so happy to hit 3.5k.

Hey, thanks for the help. I'll be back to play a little MtG and regular Witcher until I catch up interest again. Right now I'm kinda pissed.

there's some hybrid veteran deck going around with beastmasters and eist, but you'll still need some investment for new cards, mostly the leader and olaf

again, thats not rethaz
rethaz is a scrawny beta with glasses, he was in a few dev streams this year

>Deathwish abilities no longer trigger at the end of the round.
Simple as that they managed to kill the only deck I had fun with since I started playing.
>All units are now agile.
I think that was inevitable, but still that sucks.
MtG has been garbage for quite some time now m8.

is it too early to call bear skellige op?
played against it thrice now, it shits out points like a motherfucker

The deck isn't entirely dead, you can probably get to 4k with a t2 or t3 deck if you know what you're doing.

> change the more decent parts of the UI
> keep the ugly gameboard the same way it is

the old collection was fine and easier to filter than the new one, and the old deckbuilder at least had the entire screen dedicated to the fucking deck you are building

also new mulligan screen a shit

If anything I feel more like going back to Queen's Guard now. But then I remember that Quen would be great alongside it and I get pissed again.

imgur.com/a/ibDtu

every time you hover over ciri nova premium it gets a different background

I dont know how anyone can defend the old deckbuilder, it was a clunky piece of shit

At least it used felt like cards, not stamps.

you could actually build a deck instead of the new gwentup thingy they have. the only problem was the card selection row that was retarded

The insane difficulty on Witcher 2 it's useless doing multiple saves? You can't reload the earlier saves when you die?

don't play W2 on insane
just don't

Why would you ever want to play quenn in QG deck? It boosts and doesn't persist through graveyard. So literally fucking useless.

There's a bug

With Veterans is says "Wherever they are", it does not buff stuff in the graveyard

Nice fucking game

It dosen't? Oh well.
I'll try some games with it this week, see how it goes.

holy shit, thats so fucking cool

>SK nigger eats his coral with a bear and just revives it for double coral

Why is Revive still a card again

Best thing from the patch I guess.

>Dumb faggot botches his Joachim
>Alt f4s out of rage

Honestly fuck you if you alt f4, just fucking forfeit, don't waste my god damn time.

Someone help me brew NG alchemy to get rank 20

kek, I didn't know about alt f4. Thanks, now I can use it

you still lose ELO

>sigdrifa no longer hits Gremist.
>also learned that they also nerfed Pirate Captain in the middle of game

Every bronzes in NG spy are worth 15-20 points. The deck is almost invincible now and you complain about a shitty 2 gold cards combo for mediocre value.

just put in a deck 3 novice, 3 slave infantry, 3 viper witcher, 3 ale and 3 ointment
runestone, dragon's dream, expired ale
vesemir, trial of the grasses

then fill the rest with whatever you want, like cahir, decoy, operator or whatever

Would Ciri:Nova please stop kicking my ass

putting in slave infantry means not enough alchemies
I want 13 to kill Cantarella

He deals 3 base damage plus 1 for each alchemy card.
With 3 ointment + 3 ale + 1 rune + 1 dragon's dream + 1 expired ale + 1 trial you get exactly 13

post spy

he doesn't deal 3 base

nevermind then, they changed it and I didn't see it

guess you could try running mandrake too and running 2ofs, maybe put a blue dream in there , I don't know

Running 9 bronze alchemys feels like you'll have too few bodies and slave infantry is perfect for both ale and ointment

isnt dragons dream sort of shit?

hahaha alchemy NG is so fucking busted

Don't bully the Trissfriend. He is a pure soul and a valuable contributor to /gwtc/.

Can anyone post a good Eredin deck please

nothing has changed

NR is still cancer

>NR
>not NG

Can someone post the NG alchemy deck everyone is talking about?

Ronvid keeps wiping the floor with me. The only reason I'm climbing is because people are bringing their unfamiliar new cards into ranked mode.

Im playing this version it works really well, rn im thinking about swaping vanhemar for dragons dream but im still not convinced if its good enough

Who do you operator? Vicovaro novice?

was supposed to be addressed to you, anyway im still not sure if Dragons Dream triggers before First Light and if it counters mages, the bronzes, Vesemir, Trial, Runestone and Expired Ale are pretty much the core giving you 9 dmg Witchers, everything else is flexible i think I just went with Rainfarn and silver spies as they are really good and cahir as hes great with Jan
Usually I operate Witcher as its 5 point play for him 14 for me and can remove anything thats 9 or less

Anyone have the game auto pass when they didn't even click the button on a new round ?

I also forgot to mention that you can interchange the silver alchemies depending on meta for Dimeritium Bomb, Mandrake, Dragons Dream as Ill be probably now switching for vanhemar as I dont think I need first light that much well see,

They NEVER made a fuck up in a regression of progress sense in any of the 3 witcher games - WHY did they kill gwent before it had a chance to properly live? It was my first card game (W3 minigame excepted) and I was really enjoying it... Fuck

Cool. Just realized i don't have most of these cards tho

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO QUEN??
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY KILL ITHLINNE?

they removed it to rework it

is nova a meme or should i craft it already?

Daily reminder to never under any circumstances GG a spy player

Who here Eredin nova

SK Veterans got every single card nerfed, Monsters got their single playble archetype removed from existance while Spies and NR get to retain the same.

Please tell me that this update is just a bad dream.

say that to his face and he'll probably suck you

Haha i hope you enjoy losing to a 25 point gold with 0 drawback every game hahahhahahahah

>Tuirseach Axeman vs Monster Consume all over again

Come on CDPR we've been through this before, it's not a good meta.

I PLAYED GWENT FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT TODAY
FINALLY HIT RANK 20 WITH NG ALCHEMY
I CAN REST AT LAST

What do you mean? I've zapped all the axemen I've seen tonight and won something like 8 out of 10 matches against them.

I'm 100 MMR away from rank 20 and the Eredin avatar after tonight. I'm going to resort to netdecking if the meta settles before I can continue.

Then they're probably not building around Tuirseach Veterans and Battle Maidens properly.

nr plays uma into a coral that wins him the fucking game

the following game i pull scorch from the new fox gold that wins me the game

highly skilled play all around

post dick

post dick

Dick posters BEGONE

gwent tracker update when?

and here you go
warning: the deck is trash unless your opponent is weak to having 7-8 thirteen dmg viper witchers played against him per game
Lambert is a flex slot, I've never gotten more than 4 dmg off him but he is a contingency against swarm decks that rape me

who do you hit with trial of the grasses?

lambert, vesemir, viper witchers
I used to play silver witchers too but needed to jam in as many alchemy as I could/have better mulligans

Stregobor pulls Cantarella and novices?

>25 point cards are bad
>release Ciri: Nova

well you have to kinda cripple your deck around it

you really don't

t. bear skellige pro ladder player

>"Cripple your deck""""""
>Literally remove 1 of every bronze

Wow it's fucking nothing

Stregobor pulling Cantarella is disgusting
it's also great with novices and cahir, good with vipers, and fine with vesemir
gives a much-needed proactive play too
I like it enough to want to switch lambert for something that works better with it

why the fuck doesn't spotter work on geralt

Spotter doesn't work on any golds anymore.

doesn't work on golds anymore

It's okay though they didn't tell you :^))