/fhg/ - For Honor General

Healer Bushi Edition

Valk Shield: >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0

youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tFGeHFedsxs
youtu.be/iYbmqpFEoEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for highlander is a lord of cinder

reposting
"The Valkyrie ‘No Touching’ execution was incorrectly made available. We released the final version with our update yesterday and the previous version will not be made available."
"The previous version was not something we as a dev team wanted to release. I know folks here wish we’d do so but that’s not going to happen. Sorry y’all"

That video was so weird

Reminder to report for cheating anyone who abuse the exploit to feint the gb

Haven't seen this "exploit" yet but
>opponent starts gb
>you get ready to gbc
>opponent dodges to feint gb
>you gb to gbc because latency
>gb your opponent successfully

What's the issue f a m?
Usually people exploit things to make it easier to win, not lose.

>feint gb to do a side dash attack while you're whiffing your cgb

>Centurion Banner is not Roma Invicta just a regular banner

Assassins are the most cancerous once again

What video?

You know if you [italics]reeeeaaally[/italics] think about it if you kill yourself you won't have to play against shamans anymore.

Reminder Nobushi is a dirty hobo that deserves to be bullied

Now now, just delete this and nobody get hurts

Reminder that Shugoki is the true mvp.

I never got my rewards....

Im doing my part all the grandmas and teenagers need to stay in their swamps

>rewards will be rollled out from December 19th to the 20th in waves

Shugo's new execute is ridiculously violent but we can't have boobgrabs. Not even a little comic relief amidst all this violence :(

Also things like Kensei's arm-lop execution are starting to make me cringe. It's too easy for me to imagine being the guy with his arm sliced off. In shock, trying to grab your arm and bleeding to death right there on the floor, dying to a kensei. Makes me sick to my stomach that we can't have boobgrabs

>Japs are so weak they need children and senior citizens to defend their towns and forests

L M A O this is why the Samurai the weakest faction

>calling in gay bull daddies because he can’t win by tincan armor alone
Knights, psssh yeah right

Honestly why can't this game have more somewhat sexual humor? We can directly reference a painting of a woman having straight-up geschlechtsverkehr with a tentacle monster, something savagely beastial mind you but can't have one little boob grab? Maybe what will save this game is a little sexy slapstick every now and then?

>Knights use literal criminals in their ranks and said criminals can rise up and obtain power
>Had to call in cousin Maximus for help
>End up using pit fighters since they still cannot compete

post yfw year 2 knight dlc character is hot little twink who wields a literal slapstick

Oh I forgot about that. Thanks user

You can Nobushi-post all you want but she's got no home man :(

I blame America. In Europe people seem more comfortable with exposing their children to nudity and sexual themes from much earlier ages than in America, and aren't nearly as comfortable with violence as Americans.
In America on the other hand people are ok with their children witnessing utterly horrific violence and gore in games and on TV to the point of desensitization but you don't dare expose said children to beautiful, completely natural and CONSENTUAL sexual situations or even stimulate their related curiosities or they throw me in jail for a while and now I have to introduce myself to everyone when I move which is often.

What is this /tv/ pasta leaking all over my Veeky Forums counter. Go get me some warden movesets and clean this leak up

This
Game
Is
Shit

SO FUCKING SHIT

>Vikings so desperate they get help from sheep fuckers
>It's not enough so they get a literal schizophrenic to help them too

I made the right choice in swapping to Samurai.

So this is already a dead discussion and I hope someone already said this; but if the concern was about all the sexual harassment recently, wouldn't people be in favor of kicking a groper in the nards/crotch and knocking them the fuck out?
Still super disappointed though, it was going to be the highlight of me starting to play Valk and saving up some steel. At least there's still her awesome coin toss emote.

>Samurai employ people their own culture
>said 2 characters are nothing but criminals
>one shanks you in the dark and can do flips sometimes with cute girls
>the other a common tattooed thug who thinks hes top shit
>The top samurai in charge actually gives these peoples bosses power in her new empire

Sorry sammies your just as worse

Valk is dead user, bury her. Consider this mercy

At least I have a cute scout to help out in tribute games

Lets face is the factions are all fucked up and will only delve deeper as this war escalates even more

No. Knights aren’t honorable and the samurai will be the better faction at the end.
Fucking screencap this

Oh boy a no staff monk and a Warhammer Viking.

I wonder how much ubi will break the knight aesthetic this time

>raiders niggers still BTFO about having their punish reduced
youtu.be/tFGeHFedsxs
Can't wait for US BROZERKZ

>If you become exhausted by Berserker's throw, you stay standing
>If you become exhausted by Shaman's throw, you fall on your ass

>honestly dropped the game this morning after hearing this
>guess all we have is just stunning tap combos feelsbadman
That top comment man haha

That's because Shaman's throw is coded as two "actions", the throw followed by the kick.

That description. I hope he's joking but by the comments I can safely say that raider players are biggest babies now. Even more so than Lawbringers. We'll see though, maybe once bombs get nerfed we'll see.

>he can’t get upwards to 80 damage for a OOS Punish
>something a raider can easily achieve if he parries you and carries
I know Centurion is up their with broken bullshit but wow. Didn’t expect Raiders to cry this soon.

>obligating a man into becoming a glorified human shield is an act of desperation
?

What do you expect. Raider mains are the same people who got Raider nerfed to the ground, the same people who legion under to Tru3Tal3nt, the same people who RP as a Viking rapist.

They're getting help from a man who fucks sheep and carries a obscene weapon because he has insecurity issues.

I meant theyre the same people who got Warden nerfed.

youtu.be/iYbmqpFEoEo
It’s a fiteh/fiteh Mate!!! FOOKIN SHOULDA BASH!!!

What happened to raider? What was his nerfs

Can’t get 80 damage off a OOS throw now. Highest he can get without a wall is 65. Raiders are crying like it’s the end of the fucking earth. But it’s most likely a bug sadly

His OOS punish was removed. It's now like side throw into tap into raider's fury. Does like 60 something damage, I dunno. But just know that raiders are in full autistic tantrum mode atm.

>Even plebbit is up in arms for Valk's censor
So if it isn't muh reddit that cried about it to change, who was it?
Pope said that the original "No touching" isn't what they originally wanted to go but that's obviously yet another lie.

Mind you I'm not brigging in Reddit to cause a shitstorm or fuel a stupid internet war between idiots, my point is that even they want the original and are making a big stink about it.

Thing is no one wanted for it to change, ubisoft took it upon themselves to remove it and change it

But the question remain, why?
Hell everyone were obviously hyped as fuck for it too

Because it's a french company and some exec probably saw it and the weinstein shit or whatever and told them to remove it

I’m guessing a producer/exec/brand manger guy. Anyone higher up was like “whoa, don’t wanna get the remaining game sites to hate us”

For the 500th time, it's because they didn't fucking rate FH for sexual content.This is less of a "lul cucks being PC" issue and more of a "holy fuck are you devs retarded?" issue. Why someone would make a feature involving sexual content in a game that...isn't even rated for that content...is the mindblowingly fucked up part

Having a spear ripped out from your body cavity, stumbling and holding onto someone (admittedly, on a pair of tits) to not fall is now considered sexual?

The more I look at this execution, the more I feel like her shield is supposed to be raised up. The way her shield arm sways from her chest to her side right before the Warden lays his hands on her doesn't look right.

If that was the case the Warden would be floating in front of her, not on her.

To the ESRB yes. Since like, the 90s.

Are mantits ok?

yes double standards are real

Shugoki "no touching" when???

God fucking dammit why is Nobushi such a great design I cant stand how her design is wasted in this game

penalty for reaching

>tfw Centurion is the best low fantasy depiction of shit talking Roman
>no one will care or remember since For Goner

WHY IS THE ART DESIGN SO GOOD ;_;

Okay, wtf the fuck. It's obvious it's a fake story. But why the fuck would you have to announce it's copy pasta as if you're some modernday Veeky Forums sherlock. As if you didn't jump off that building and instead just started shit posting.

Yeah you fucking genius, of course it's copy pasta. You're not special for pointing that out. You actually look pretty fucking stupid right now.

Like you're so sad in your real life that you can't help but find some sort of pleasure or joy in ruining a potentially funny moment for someone else.

Seriously dude, grow the fuck up. No one cares if it's real or fake but you look like an idiot trying to be the smart one....trying to prove something to yourself. You're a fucking lonely little piece of shit and I honestly think I hate you. What do you get out of it? Do you even have friends? Do you even have a sense of adventure? No one cares how smart you think you are, faggot. Stop pointing out shit is copypasta.

Try harder next time

>spend all your money on artists, modelers, and mocap
>use whatever's left to pay your code monkeys and playtesters
gee

How hard do you think I tried?

I found these on an old backup drive.
I'm eating and bored, anyone want some pasta?

Pirates

I want a pirate for vikings.

Bashes that wallsplat
>Knight
Warden - full charged SB
Conq- allblock/heavy bash
PK- none
Law- none
Centurion- parry counter
Glad- none
>Vikings
Raider - none
Warlord - none
Zerk - none
Valk - headbutt charged
Highlander - OF stance kick
Shaman - tackle
>Samurai
Kensei- none
Shugoki - none
Orochi - none
Nobu - kick
Shinobi- none
Aramusha - blade blockade to kick

When will this meme die

please let this meme die

when we get the pirate.

posts like this make me wish we as a species never achieved the ability to sail on water. Just so pirates would never exist and people would stop asking for them.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now

Chinese warrior when?!

d e l e t e

soon, maybe year 2

So when are we getting For Honor battle royale?

When we get pulled out of a healing coma which is never

Would you handle the middle east as an entirely different faction? Or just slowly add middle eastern characters over time?

> Immortal with a Acinaces (Hybrid) and Ghazi > with a Scimitar (Assassin)
> Rajput with a Urumi (Hybrid) and pharaoh with a Khopesh (Assassin)
> Janissary (Vanguard) and Sipahi (Heavy)

I need ancient sand niggers to kill

Seperate faction. Would even care about he 40 dollar year 2 pass

>do dom
>go up against 4 stack of competitive players
>rep 12 shaman teammate raging in chat
>"YOU FUCKING RETARDS"
>"WARDEN YOU'RE USELESS"
>"ect."
>we start breaking.
>cap C site
>barely miss the unbreak by 2 points
>"GREAT JOB SHINOBI WHILE YOU WERE BUSY CAPPING POINTS i DIED"
>we lose
>rages in all chat
shaman tears feel good, especially that of a rep 12 autist.

They should be janissaries

>next match
>cannot take a step without match having to rebuffer
>forced to stare at highlander jock strap while desperately waiting rebuffer screen.
>leave
>10 minute penalty since it took 2 minutes to get through menu and leave
give us fucking servers already. tired of third world shitters ruining it.

We know Japs get a staff and Vikings a hammer though

>Would even care about he 40 dollar year 2 pass
Honestly if they added and middle east faction, I would too, but I doubt they would put a faction behind a season pass.

Why not? They put 6 heroes behind a pass.

>Would even care about he 40 dollar year 2 pass
This.