/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Fuze edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

This kills the hostage:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/tqsf3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for fuze

>play iq on accident
>other team has a pulse
>best feeling in the world when you kill a pulse who thinks he can see you but you can't see him

i want to inhale IQ's foot pheromones!

DLC Operator Tier list stolen from the last thread. Tiers are broken down not based on raw power alone, or how good they can be with the right player, but on a combination of how easy they are to use, how powerful they are, and how versatile they are. This is not a POWER list 100%, but a priority list for who new players should purchase. If you think someone in Tier 3 means they must be shit tier, you are an idiot.

>Tier 1
>Valkyrie
>Hibana
>Blackbeard
>Mira
>Ela
>Zofia

Most are pretty self explanatory. Some people question Zofia as not being on the same Tier as Hibana... But lets be real here - Zofia can't ever be a bad pick. She might not be an optimal pick, but it'd be really hard to fuck up if you picked her.

>Tier 2
>Buck
>Caveira
>Jackal
>Lesion

Tier 2 is just characters who are alright, or aren't really needed, or are perfectly balanced. Buck is here because, well, if you have Sledge, you don't NEED a buck. Lesion is here because he is a decent operator with an okay gadget that can become amazing as you increase in skill.

>Tier 3
>Echo
>Frost
>Capitao
>Ying
>Dokkaebi
>Vigil

Characters here are not exactly bad (some are), but just don't offer much. They either aren't good, or are good in extremely niche circumstances, or require absolutely amazing play. Echo is an example here - his gadget can block defuser plants, but that requires you to play Bomb, have Echo stay alive, have his drone not get shot, drone at the correct objective, and for the game to be fundamentally decided by the defuser being planted and blocking it winning the game. It's highly situational, and as such, there are a lot of people to unlock before getting him.

I want you to attend an endless sermon

no one cares about your bronze opinion faggot, stop posting this shit in every thread.

>it's a teammate in ranked is using laser sight episode

I want to romance Doki Doki! she's the cutest!
Doki!

Anybody else been hitting a lot of smurfs this past week?

>vigil, dokka t3

>not being the smurf

reported for toxic behavior

This honestly looks terrible

>tails are too short
>improper hair dye coloration
>granny tits
>sweatervest made out of dragon scales
>worst character
>jellybean head

i love shadman

>match starts
>someone puts in the voice chat the song "I'm an Alabama Nigger" and starts team-killing us

Why would anyone buy a game and then get themselves banned? just why?

>my favorite meme shotgun user and korean waifu aren't actually better than Hibana and Blackbeard?! what is this shit

>what is tier 2

holy shit you're retarded

quality obinion

>vigil and dokk at the same tier as frost and cap

just stop

>Capitao is actually regarded to be useful due to him being able to block doorways in all 3 game modes to prevent Defender interseptions
>Dokk allows you to view the cameras you already shot out cause no one leaves map cameras up and to see yourself on Valks cameras
>Vigil has 0 team utility and is worse for roaming than Cav

hmmmmmmmmmm

I made it to Plat boys.
And so can you.

Why do I want to?

>see dokk
>shoot the bitch about 5 times
>she doesnt fucking die
>she comes through the door
>shoot her about 10 more times
>bitch is gushing so much blood I couldn't even see my target
>she gets away
>blitz comes down the stairs and ADS headshots me before he even puts his shield down on my screen
shit like this makes me want to snap my keyboard over my knee

Whoever made this, you’re a bro.

this is the problem with you copper fuck metagamers, you don't actually play the game.

capitaos guns suck dick, his flame arrow is ok sometimes but mostly shit, his 2 smokes give the most utility. the only thing good about cap is being 3 speed and having a couple smokes.

>dokk helps you find every roamer near you or your teammates, causes people to move spots and spend time unable to shoot to turn it off, gun is pretty gud and the korean secondaries are OP

>vigil has better guns than cav and better roaming ability against people that don't trickle in 1 by 1 to get interrogated

fuck off

so people get mad at you in casual

>3 speed with great guns and potential to avoid detection
>2 speed that gives away location of entire enemy team at once, twice a round, zero recoil dmr, good secondaries and smoke
>vs shit guns and 2 smokes
Nah, they are t2, he's t3.

how long can i wait to get the y3 season pass and still get the damascus skin?
im poor as shit right now but i need that goddamn skin

>dokk helps you find every roamer near you or your teammates

Have you, like, even played the White Noise update or are you still going off the Matim0 speculation videos?

Real talk,
shit like pic related and base Bandit looks pretty comfy with Canary.

wow great rebuttal my man

Capitao has smokes
Dokk has smokes
Ying has fusebangs to pop Jaeger shit so she can smoke

>Nah just take Blackbeard

>he can't make use of logic bomb
Spotted the shitter.

I got 2 matches with a hacking blitz
very very fun times
this game is hard to play at times

>its another episode of shitters thinking gadgets are more important that good guns and impacts on a fragger
i want this holiday special to end already

I'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF THIS GRAVE
IF IT'S THE LAST THING I EVER DO
I'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF THIS GRAVE
RAINBOW THERE'S A BETTER LIFE, FOR ME AND YOU!

Post some of your favorite outfits.
I realized today after finally getting a meme helmet for Tachanka I have my favorite helmet and uniform for every single operator. I'm wondering how much renown I've spent since release.

solo?

that smoke headgear will forever look like absolute shit

And yet it's the best he's got. I honestly don't think it's terrible with that uniform though.

just use the nomad headgear so his mouth thingie is actually black like it's supposed to be, the stupid dog teeth looks stupid regardless of what uniform it's on

Dog skull looks fine, don't be so pissy.

I
LOVE
THIS
GUN

Nigger he sat exactly where he was at after getting pinged you could've done that with any gun

Thanks shads work?

Now I need to save up for the grey or black weapon skin

No.
youll know its shad because it will look like actual art

>actual art

>just had best game I've ever played
>don't want to play another game for fear of losing the high of ending on a good note

Oh man, what do I do? nothing's going to beat tarzaning in for the last kill of the round.

>not using fandango with BO valkyrie
>ever using the kiss shit for cav
>that horrible jager
>pleaseshootme mute

>implying shads siege stuff is bad
i dont see anal piercing or loli here lad

I've broken two keyboards, one mouse, three ps3 controllers and one ps4 controller now. I wouldn't advise using your knee because it'll hurt like hell if your keyboard is thick and you're putting your back into it.
It should have been the plague mask desu

Keep your inferior taste in art, my guy

>I don't know shit about fasion

>canary
>not lightning bug neon yellow

imo Ying's gadget would go perfect with a shield yet if they did that she'd completely invalidate Blitz.

I got it from an Alpha Pack and it matches better than neon on most ops.

>God tier
Glaz
Jager
Castle

>Stylish tier
Bandit
Mute
Sledge

>EmoEdge
Thermite
Valkyrie
Capitao

>The best theyve got
Twitch
Smoke
Caviar

What helmet is that on thermite by the way ive never seen it

>literally gay furry avatar
What are you doing my dude

We need more of this and less of this

No other gun would injure in a single shot. They were mad as fuck by the way

Making people mad.
Hatemail is much sweeter on PC because of all the effort it takes to send it in the first place.

If you had a gun that could shoot more than one bullet you could wallbang to headshot instead of wasting time injuring. If anything all that's proving is how useless the korean shotty is.

>We need more japshit plastic sameface with octagon eyes and non-shaded barbie boy-bodies whose only expressions are ahegao or mindless, vacant laughter at their own existence
>We need less proportioned, curvaceous women with actual facial features and eyes capable of expression who have proper depth and shading

I will never, ever, ever in a million years understand the blind retarded love for anime artstyle. It's complete garbage.

would aim hero be good for practicing aim for this game?

>horrible jager
Back the fuck up. You're welcome to your opinions, but you can't argue objective fact.
Waxwing isn't only the best headgear for Jager by a wide mile, it's arguably in the top 5 headgears in the game. Not to mention one of the best weapon camos bar none.

Unless you're baiting me in which case 10/10, savor this (you)

Plat 3 is still gold in my eyes.

anyone under 5k mmr is complete trash

Having a weird glitch which I'm pretty sure can be exploited, but before I flip out too much I need someone else to test.
While picking an operator during a match cycle alt-enter until you're in borderless mode, then the exact second after picking a spawn location hit alt-tab. Post results.
In b4 reddit gets credit for my discovery.

what if I'm already in borderless

and do you mean cycle at the operator select screen? Then select an op, loadout, select map spawn and then alt tab again?

>rook armor
>press v instead of f
>get TK'ed for the whole game

>Select op screen
>Cycle all the way through all modes with alt-enter
>Once in borderless select operator and loadout
>As soon as you select location alt-tab
I'm alt tabbing to firefox no clue if that matters

Uhhhh.... guys?

F

god hates me

you are now a recruit main. congratulations

start grinding now

youre the lucky ones who got the reset lottery every month to have players more renown sink.

>reinforcing wall
>accidentally hit g instead of f
>accidentally hit g instead of f again
>2 friendlys remaining

That looks great, go fuck yourself

What's the optimal fov?

Huh? What do you mean?

What fov do you play the best at?

>lie down by barricaded window
>barricade gets chipped from outside
>try to throw a nitro cell through the hole
>attaches itself to barricade
>accidentally press g instead of f
>blow myself up

About 80. Much higher and you'll get fisheye. You might want lower since 1x scopes can have issues seeing windowpeekers far away.

pro leagues use 82, autismo like me use 83

>change controls around
>forget that i just swapped gadget with tag location so i can do both more comfortably
>go to tag a ceiling hatch
>blow it up

ok you pros
someone screencap where that echos body is
streamable.com/tqsf3

>yeah let me just get this muted leather and gold helmet to go with this ugly green uniform whose camo pattern is enough to make people vomit in the first place
>lmao bundeswher that shitty bright red "road line" yellow and the nerf gun skin... this will go great with that....

>pink shotgun with blue uniform on white facepain
>smoke's dog head
Do you?

retard

I kept reading the number 74 tossed around with some shit about horizontal vs vertical fov. Is it worth using that or does going the extra to get 80 give you an upper hand worth using?

>t. canadian
real talk i think its alright but it looks like balsa wood

rekt
git gud kid

it doesn't exist, he's using the new ash headgear