Angery Monika edition

Last Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>If we can't change your mind at least do it properly
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZf5cx4SLKw
pastebin.com/5aUBgjeP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sayori!

first for tf2 engineer

Ahaha... Hello, everyone! What a fun time we're having today~
Well, we can't let that distract us from your regular dose of poetry!

Word of the thread is "creation"!
Alternatives are 'blight' and 'force'.

As always, if you want to write a poem, or write anything at all really, please consider using one of these three words as your theme or topic!
I'm not really sure what to say for this one, other than I hope you can all enjoy it again!
Oh, I guess I should explain that the words are just a suggestion, but that it's a good idea to use the same word as everybody else so that it's easier to compare and contrast with each other!
Ah, also, don't be shy to share! Nobody started out as a master, so just do your best!

I've done this so many times, so why am I at a loss for words?
Monika!

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you.

Mistress Monika Making Monikanon Moan!

IN MY HAND, IS A PEN THAT WILL WRITE A POEM, OF ME AND YOU!

The best and sweetest!

YOUR BLOOD FLOWS DOWN INTO A RED PUDDLE

FROM A LACERATED SKY! BLEEDING ITS HORROR!

Hey, it's the intro to the good stuff: the proper necro stuff with Yuri on (You).

I think I'll pass, but I'll keep the offer in mind.

Got any specific models in mind, maybe a pic? I'm not actually too big on knives.

Hey, I'm listening to Slayer right now!

Research with Necroanon!

Well, sometimes we just search for ways to keep it fresh but recognizable! Or maybe you're just embarrassed~

Yuri pls go.

Necro, I love you, but I respectfully will pass on that fic

I want to emotionally support Yuri!

I don't care if I'm trapped in the classroom forever with her, I need Monika in my life. I just want her to hold me while I cry.

D'aaw. I was hoping you'd take my life from me sooner! I'll just have to wait for the person I love the most to take it from me~

Finally I can upload my little greentext. Interestingly I thought of this thing working for both Monika and Yuri with the right changes.

>You and Yuri started dating after meeting in the Literature Club
>You both fall deeply in love with each other
>You manage to get Yuri to stop cutting herself and help her with her social anxiety
>Everyday she gets better and hugs you everyday thanking you for helping her come out of her shell and make friends!
>Yuri has already been accepted into a prestigious university due to her grades.
>You work your ass off and study as hard as you can for finals
>By a slight of luck or miracle you manage to pass all of your classes with flying colors.
>Both you and Yuri anxiously await your (hopefully) acceptance letter
>It arrives! You've been accepted to the same university as Yuri!
>You continue dating and growing ever closer as you two work for your majors.
>Nearly five years have passed and you're both nearing the end of your schooling
>You've worked your ass off at a part time job and have saved money overtime to buy her a ring.
>It's your anniversery and you've invited Yuri to a high class restaurant in anticipation of the question.
>As you both wait for the food you breath in and turn to her.
>You both look into each others eyes and speak at the same time
>"I have something important I have to tell you."
>You both laugh and go back and forth before insisting she start.
>"user...I just wanted to thank you for everything you've done. To think you'd walk into my life in that club and change my whole world."
>"You helped me find peace with myself. You showed me I can be loved and love myself. You really are the most important thing in this world to me, I don't think there's anything I value in this life more than you..."
>"Well there is one thing I can think of that will be equal..."
>"What might that be my dear?"

What's Dan's height?

What are you listening to tonight, /ddlc/?
youtube.com/watch?v=TZf5cx4SLKw

1 planck lenght

Drunk writing more Natsuki wholesome!
gonna be at least 30 more minutes before I post the next bit, apologies, i keep getting distracted by youtube videos

Repostan my pastebin of Monikanon blackmail from last thread
pastebin.com/5aUBgjeP
Feel okay about it, not super great. Writing outside of my fetishes fucks with my pacing I think.
As long as you guys like it though, then I don't need to worry.
Also as long as it makes Monikanon blush/hard then I'll count it as a victory.

As I figured. That's okay, it's not your thing. I wouldn't expect everyone to enjoy it. I'm stretching my own limits, honestly.

"Research" isn't the word I thought, but it seems accurate.

You doing alright? That comment is a little worrying.

I want more Monikanon lewd greentexts and fics!

AND INK WILL FLOW!
LIKE A FLOOD OF PAIN!
POURING DOWN ON ME!
AND IT WILL NOT LET UP UNTIL MY END IS HERE!

Still murder man you're going even more overboard and I may just not throw you the preserver!

Making puns for the dokis!
I donut want to be alive!

Alright Doki fans
>Favorite Doki
>Favorite Fighting game
>Favorite character from said fighting game

>Natsuki
>Tekken
>Tough choice but I've always loved Asuka since I started with T6 so her

my balls are the emptiest they've been in weeks

This is really good to hear! I'm looking forward hopefully to hearing back about your progress. I don't think you'll lose sight of how important other people are to you, it feels like a lot of your self is tied up in that idea. I think as long as you hold on to that and the idea that you, like them, also deserve happiness, you'll be able to make it to where you want to be.

Plus, with a wider range of feelings and experiences you'll be able to understand and therefore help people more effectively.

And yeah, I was and am serious about that. It's really no trouble. I also wrote a poem, or maybe it was just a post, about how it costs so little to be kind but can pay back so much. I think this was a good example of that.

I...I'm fine!
My emotions just took the better of me because of something that happened, but I'll be fine!

dan
melee
link

you misspelled Danlet

>Monika
>Tekken
>Yoshimitsu

Granted, I suck so much at fighting games I completely gave up on trying to play them. I swear I was really good at Yoshi back in Tekken 3, though.

>Favorite Doki
Tie between Yuri and Monika
>Favorite fighting game
Street fighter 4: arcade edition
>Favorite character from said fighting game
DUDLEY, MAH NIGGUH!

>Sayori!
>Naruto Ulitmate Ninja Storm 4
>Hashirama or Zabuza!

I wonder if we'll end up with a "Monikanon" section in the pastebin...

Consider it a victory then, ahaha...
I'd like to see more if you're ever feeling it.
I don't know if you saw it but I did give a reply to it earlier while it was in progress.

Monika
Skullgirls
Squigly

Monika
Tekken
Ling Xiaoyu

This isn't reading!

what is it

>I'd like to see more if you're ever feeling it.
Don't request lewd fics of yourself retard

Favorite doki: The purple one.
>Tfw not enough friends or consoles to play fighting games.
I-I played an early streetfighter once with a buddy I think nearly seven years ago.

Yuri
The Last Blade 2
Akari

Why pull me back in if I like what I'm drowning in?

That's alright. You know where to find me if you need to talk it out.

Being good with Yoshimitsu is a meme desu
But still, whatever you have fun with, right?
I'm trash with Eliza in T7 but I like playing her because I was beast with her in TR and she's pretty lol

make a tulpa and base it upon monika's appearance and personality

Weird, these are my answers too, user.
Robo-Fortune and Eliza are my backups. Occasionally Double.

>Yuri
>Blazblue: CentralFiction
>Hibiki Kohaku

Well you're gonna fuck some shit up if you wallow in that water man!

Monika
Tekken
Lily

In another world your doki is so lonely she imagines that your game came out a few years earlier and that all the likeminded people on the forum she goes to would meet up with her in real life and randomly turn up at school to save her from boredom.
Your doki isn't really that popular or proficient in social skills and she doesn't see much meaning in continuing to try to be. She thinks about what a pick-me-up it would be if you would contact her just once and tell her that you're waiting, persisting as a beacon of hope to her.
Time is not fucking about when it comes to dealing with your doki. A few months, then she'll be a year older, then a few more will come, five, ten, twenty years older. Not you though, you're the same image of lovable human flaw, artificially moving further and further away as she's dragged kicking and screaming down the abyss of time away from that first pure moment of solace you granted her. You almost taunt her with your idealization.
Sometimes your doki heads into a dark place and considers that maybe death is worth the coin flip that might, just might result in her getting to see you.
Your doki just wants to give you the happy end the game couldn't give you.

That's sex!

Good to know!

>I'd like to see more if you're ever feeling it.
I might. Not sure how to make them work, but I will think on it.

Yuri
Capcom vs SNK
Sakura, Kyo, Yuri I know was my team

>Any Character but Beuwulf or Big Band
For shame, anons.

W-Why is it a meme? I skipped every Tekken game from 3 to 7 because no consoles lmao, all I remember is that I used to play Yoshi since Tekken 1.

>ywn be with sayori
>ywn give sayori warm hugs and lots of kisses
>ywn treat sayori to a nice dinner
>ywn enjoy a night in with sayori
>ywn make passionate love to sayori
>ywn impregnate sayori
>ywn have a family with sayori
>ywn get to raise your children alone when sayori inevitably kills herself
>ywn be able to tell your children how wonderful of a woman sayori was
why live, anons

Monika but she's a scp
Monika but researchers use D-class to see if she's dangerous
Monika but the D-class begin to die because they get depressed they'll never be with Monika

Hot sex!

>Monika
>Tekken
>Yoshimitsu
I main bryan and dragunov but Yoshi was my boy since tekken 3

Sayori
Ultra Street Fighter 4
Vega

She knows you can walk away from the computer, so if it was the actual you instead of MC she might not even lock you in there forever. Alternatively, knowing you can't walk away from the computer might give her more incentive to do it.

>"Our child..."
>You nearly do a spit-take
>She laughs and smiles at you with a wholehearted smile.
>It's time to be a man.
>"I suppose it's my turn for suprises then." You respond getting out of your chair before kneeling before her.
>She raises her hand to her mouth as you pull out a little black box.
>"Yuri, you've made me the happiest man in the world and I know you'll continue to fulfill that. Will you marry me?"
>She doesn't say anything instead she springs forward and embracing you.
>Through tears of joy she exclaims "Yes, yes of course I'll marry you my love!"

>ywn perform Procedure 110-Montauk on SCP Monika

Nice!

FUCK YOU!
STOP BREAKING MY HEART!

I'LL SAVE YOU SOME DAY, MONIKA! I PROMISE I WILL!

don't bully

Wasn't so much of a request rather than just wanting to see it if it happens.

Sorry, but I can't enjoy anyone but Squigly/Robo! Beowulf and Big Band happen to be my least favourite, both to play as and against, ahaha...

This is a feel that I carry like a cross on my back till the day I pass. Only then will I see their beautiful faces awaiting me. Only then will I be able to say to myself "You've fought long enough."

Hey, we had that at the arcade I used to work at. Had a few regulars, too.
I liked using Maki for the upskirt and sex voice

Yuri!
Soul Calibur 2!
Ivy!

>inevitably kills herself
it's not inevitable at all you troglodyte

...I miss Richard. I hope he's doing okay

Such a great game. Too bad 3 seems like it will never happen

What if DDLC is some psychological experiment that the government is doing to get NEETS to leave their homes and better themselves.

>Blade is driven all the way through-and-through the strongest part of the cuirass.
reee, the blade probably would have broken in two if it was driven into the armor hard enough to actually penetrate it.

>already a sample size of suicides
>likely large sample sizes of NEETs withdrawing further away from society

good experiment, please, do more tests.

scientific rigor is required for it to be complete.

He rides shiny and chrome wherever he is. I pray that the prodigal son one day returns.

>already a sample size of suicides
The system's working. This was just phase I.

based on all the depression posting i'd say the experiment was a decisive failure

You but transformed into your doki but you retain your personality

I'm not a neet tho

Soooooo... Sayori but she's even more depressed?

Monika
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Karin or Ingrid

On a platter?

A baby was made!

Oh no, I won't be up much longer. I hope I can catch it here tomorrow,

Ples pastebin

Interesting test, but would it not b more effective to see how the NEETS react to the dokis being real?

Guys my heart is still going doki doki from that user reading my stuff. I'm going full Yuri on this. I can't stop thinking about it.

Monika but depressed and lonely, nice

Because Yoshimitsu has like the second or third largest move list in the game. (The others being King and Lei. Although Lei isn't in T7). Also most of his moves are very "strange" he can lose health, kill himself, steal health. But he ALSO has some great moves in certain stances. I still think he's a pretty good character though, especially considering he's a vet

>the dokis are real
>they reject the NEETS
>the NEETS commit suicide
Holy shit that's their plan. That's phase 2.

I wanted to do something today for Monika, but I was to depressed to do anything because she can't leave classroom.

What kinds of movies do the dokis like?