youtube.com/watch?v=81GcFqGNtgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR PANDE

>draenei op
nope lads this is the real one jk pls noone have a category 5 spergout again

xth for cute pander

>letting the dreanei autist make the thread
why
it really does look like he just teabagged the ground.

As I finish hunting hunting and start the path to the Red Rocks, I spot another memory of old times. I shall have to kill him in the name of the Earth Mother.
Speaking of which, I should remember at some point to grab some professions. I'll want to be skinning and making my own armor along the way to make it all the more worth it.

Gooooddamnit. I'll never be able to unsee this.

wow! pander!

post comfy spots

>working on PTR leveling blog on the forum
>consequently see what else people are saying
>WHY AREN'T THINGS SLOWER?
>THINGS SHOULD HIT HARDER
>I SHOULD DO OUTLANDS 60-80, XP IS TOO FAST
>other retarded opinions

On the flip side, people are calling them out on trying to make things more "classic" rather then looking at it from a new player or current game point of view. They sperg out accordingly and start namecalling.

I wonder if blizzard even reads the PTR forums, even when they actually ask people to do specific things.

so im in despsarate need of a new laptop (will be doubling as uni laptop) i can barely run vanilla pservers on 60 fps

should i wait a year for laptops to get the new gpu architecture nvidia volta to future-proof myself or just get a laptop now? budget: ~$1000 i made from crypto months back

post ugly holiday mogs

It's not that red dragons wouldn't be accepted, but that dragons don't want to advertise. They want to do their job of regulating the planet from out of sight. Dragons are like the MiB, if they were giant flying lizards. WoW doesn't really reflect this, because the planet is in a perpetual state of danger and stuff but it's how many of the books presented them.

tummy...

>he doesn't have at least 3 characters at 950+ ilvl

I hate WoW players so much. I prefer even the fucking degenerate XIV or Tera communities, they're mentally ill but they're not fucking retarded.

It's a shame that WoW is the only MMO remotely worth playing so I'm stuck here trying not to talk to anybody except immediate friends.

>decide to finally try out new arcane after hearing arcane mains talk shit about frost and fire for ages
>it's actually still as dull and braindead as it has always been

>making more than one character

lol nerd

>limiting your game to only 1 character

The Quilboar. One of the foul mortal nemeses of the Tauren tribes, along with the centaurs. Their incursion into the Red Rocks has not gone unnoticed. They will be driven from this sacred burial ground.

fuck 'em up good!

>tfw the only company that can beat blizzard's mmo is blizzard
>tfw they cancelled the mmo they were working on and jeff kaplan is gone forever

i will never escape this nightmare. wow is so convoluted at this point, the questing experience makes no logical sense even remotely at any point, yet there will never be anything better

Pander?

>he watches anime

>tfw got in from work and have 10 minutes to do totc for seals before reset
>tfw there's 10 minutes worth of unskippable dialogue

Hurry the fuck up

Why should wow even give a fuck about pandering to new players?

>posts on an anime website
>hates anime

I hope I get something good in the weekly cache

After slaying much of the Quilboar, I approach the sacred ancestor that watches over this hallowed ground. Here, he grants me the right to protect Thunder Bluff. I am honored that the ancestors smile upon me this day.

user Gets Absolute Fucking Trash From His Weekly Cache

youtu.be/idoYCVLh2qI

pander.

changed a little...

prince love is forever

Brack was fucking right. Blizzard does some stupid shit but the game is way better off when they're making decisions based off of whatever market research bullshit or half-assed game design degrees they have. The WoW playerbase doesn't fucking think at all and needs to be ignored.

pander

If this is an anime website i'm a monkey's uncle.

Got a BIS tanking legendary though

reset lads i wonder what to do this week

>tfw nobody responds to your holiday mog after everyone else with holiday sweater mogs were getting (You)s

'Sup chief, d'ya wanna get high?

How do I leave my guild for a better one to progress farther into Mythic than Garothi without telling them they're shit?

creepshot

ninja gquit at 3 am

W-what if they message me?

also we have Euros for some reason there's always someone on

Some time later, I've learned how to skin, leatherwork, cook, and fish. Upon reaching the Wildmane Well, I notice yet another familiar face - Ghost Howl. Once upon a time, I knew not where to take his damn hide. Oh well. I shall skin his hide, kill some Grimtotems, and purify this well.

>W-what if they message me?
tell them you wanted to be in a better progressed guild
what are they gonna do, say angry words? you can /ignore them if they do

Block all of them before you gquit

Are you at least doing this on the PTR?

I don’t give a fk about mog but here’s a you user don’t kill yourself love you

hey guys r8 my holiday transmog pls

very cute boy filled with festive cheer

You sound like you've dealt with this before user.

hey gameboys rate my festive holiday christmas transmog

theres no possible way to leave a guild nicely it’s legit worse than quitting a job or breaking up with a gf

The last well is cleansed. The Grimtotem won't trouble the water supply of the Tauren anymore. However, this treachery must be reported to the elders of Thunder Bluff. My next stop will be the great mesas, in which my adventures so far have been within the shadow of.
I'm on live, on a RP server.

every FUCKIN time i log on my toons on a pvp server i remind myself how fuckin trash they are and how glad i am to play on a pve one

watch urself wowg..................

survival is a good spec

Along the way to Thunder Bluff, I found an orphaned gazelle fawn on the prairie. I quickly took a pity for the creature and fed it some crushed grass. Happy with this, the little creature has decided to follow me. I think I'll keep it. What should I name it? I'm thinking it is a female.

Legit everyone that plays wow is so fuckin retarded on average that unless you are doing top tier raiding every spec can pound ass

Tim

zell

Batman

Jezebel

Am a gazelle biologist can confirm it’s a female

It should be named gazambi or Jeffrey

hello?

Minor retcon, it's a male. Dunno why Blizzard can't take two seconds to make a friggin female version with no horns.
After much pondering, I decided to name my new companion Ohieyo. With that affair settled, we proceed into Thunder Bluff, fresh off the elevator. The chieftain awaits.

>I'm gonna ask what to name this thing and finally involve the thread instead of just blogposting

lol jk

To be fair we did decide the spec in the last thread although he was probably gunna go enh anyway

Baine... he has done so much for our people. And now, I hope to do what I can for him in return. It is time to put an end to Grimtotem treachery in Mulgore.
Fine, his name's Tim. I didn't want a memey name, but I'll stick true.

Why are horde players so damn cringe what the fuck is this roleplay larp shit

Imagine playing a roleplaying game to roleplay
There are some sick fucking people out there huh

when will they implement a class that turnes you into battle ships?
youtube.com/watch?v=81GcFqGNtgw

I think it's cute, fuck off.

How do I find a guild to play with?
I don't have many people to play with, and wanna have more people to do stuff with and hopefully make friends.
On Illidan.

It is time to confront the leader of the Mulgore Grimtotems once and for all. For the Earth Mother! For Thunder Bluff! FOR THE HORDE!

There is a certain poetry to this scene, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
In any case, it is done. The Grimtotem will trouble Thunder Bluff no more.

Baine?

Accept the fact that people are shitters and join a normal mode guild

Or in your case Asian shitters

You'll look like a goddamn superhero regardless

I believe it is time to end my adventure for tonight. Tomorrow, I will go to Durotar and meet High Overlord Saurfang. Beyond this - we will see where destiny takes me.
Have a good night, /wowg/.
I don't want to overstay my welcome, plus I don't want to use up too many image slots. I'll still be lurking.

Sleep tight, I really enjoy reading your Tauren adventures!

By the way, while I'm still here, I'll take any criticism or comments for the next time.

Night, user. Keep up the good work.

would you fuck my ass for 1milion gold?

Not only would I fuck it, I would degrade you racially you night elf whore.

That's expensive, but I'll pay it.

i should have taken a shower before equiping this new pijama

I don't care how good people are, I just want people to play with.
For an MMO, this game can sure make me feel lonely.

sure, I'll do anything if I'm being paid 1 mil gold

Then just join the next guild you see post the "We're not like those OTHER PvPvE guilds" bullshit in trade

mine's cuter

What emotion does this face convey?
What's she thinking about?
I hope you're all enjoying the holiday season!

Warcraft isn't science fi-

buts your doesn't have the mods that accentuate the butt and boobs

>everything powered not only by magic, but holy magic
>SCIENCE fiction

it's space fantasy you diptard

mods are impure

Real-life inadequacies and sexual frustration

Eat shit you stupid bear.

why are you in random areas of the world for each screenshot?

>Horde rp focuses playing a proud, tribal people, firmly rooted in their traditions.
>Alliance rp is a bunch of edgy kids with tragic backstories, or nelves doing cringey erp.
I'm an Alliance player, but even I can see that the Horde has us beet hard in terms of acceptable rp.