/assg/ General

Shitty Cosmetics/No BP Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again.
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud

I-is that a dead thread?:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1234742416
youtu.be/Jfz7bh3Mc_4?t=180
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New Killer: Jason Voorhees

Special Ability: Jason's terror radius reaches survivor 100 meters away
Perk: Instant pallet destruction, but successful stuns last twice as long
Perk: Alerted by vault of any speed
Perk: Damaging generators takes four times longer, but resets progress

First for Ace! The guy with the best face!

Tiff.

Second place Ace is okay too!

I WANT TO PLAY AS A FUCKING MENTALLY DERANGED HOBO

>Call Tommy
>Die 2nd
>Still get chosen
It's fun to come back and challenge Jason to Round 2.

>5'8
Lmao i'd be to busy laughing at his manlet ass

God it is. I came back as Tommy once with about three or four counselors left. Two of the counselors die right as I spawn in and I figure this was a match lost. Running around when a Vanessa and a Debbie run up, drop a weapon for me and then the guys playing them told me to follow- we're killing Jason. Fucking felt so good when I got to kill Jason that round, especially for working with randos

Tommy isn't given to the first one who died, he's given to anyone who is dead or escaped and still spectating - but only once two have died.

Virtual Cabin is pretty fun. The little facts and first person kills are neat.

Still stuck on the very first stage. Someone gave me the answer but I'm trying to figure out how you'd learn it.

Oh yeah it is, it's still really shittily optimized but if you can look past that it's pretty neat. I'd also like to point out that this is a lot more in depth and at least less laggy than the first Virtual Cabin so that's neat.

Am I the only one that thinks Shelly's voice is a little too high pitched even though Larry re-voiced him?

Ah, I've figured it out now, though I haven't figured out each individual newspaper.

Thirteenth for bullying David!

should probably include the discord in the OP since all the attentionwhores have been banned

>That fucking model

Oh my god I want to bully David so hard

Fuck off

piss off attentionwhore

Discords are pure cancer on any fucking general, fuck off to reddit if you want to namefag/circle jerk

It's actually really fucking good compared to how shit Illfonic's older models looked compared to their movie goers i.e. Jenny Fuckface McFlathair.

>include 110% dead steam group made by the exact same people who mod the discord

>Admin from Discord literally does nothing but avatarfag and post videos of his swf buttbuddies
As one of the two people out of 100 that actually makes the threads, I can safely say I won't be doing that.

The discord is nothing but people finding SWF groups and laughing about games they had.

The lack of content here is uninspiring, and you're complaining about people who actually play the game and make webms for the thread?

this game is cancer you literally cant even try to have fun without tryhards breathing down your ballsack

it's literally not even competitive what the actual fuck

Jenny is a cute, but she's no Chris.

Soooo she's not cute then? Best final girl deserves justice. He hair is literally clipping though her hair.

*cheek goddammit.

Might be easier to look up a guide. Some of the steps can be confusing like the Konami code and phone number needed to advance further.

The discord is kinda cancer. It's best if it just die.

We need a mean blonde bitch.

Like Melissa from Part 7? She's be great to have as a snooty blonde bitch.

>Talk about mannequin killer that was a fashion designer that can switch bodies with mannequins a few threads ago
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1234742416

Tina is preferable.

>Tina
>Mean
She is eventually coming just like Shelly did due to her actor expressing she'd love to reprise her role and actively talks about the game. Not only that but people have been requesting her for a while as either a hero or a knock-off counselor.

I’m not the admin you dumb cunt

She would have to be a hero character that you choose instead of Tommy. Worse stats and inventory but special powers.

>Tina
>Not mean for killing her dad
Jokes aside, will she have any psychic abilities? Will she be a hero like Tommy? What about the Duke? It seems like it would quite a while before she comes in.

Mod, Admin, whatever. Point is you're an attention whore.

Tina and Creighton Duke should be hero characters like Tommy. Would spice that part of the gamepaly up.

Kay-Em 14 (Robot babe from Jason X) should be the hero character on the Grendel.

She would have to be a hero character like Tommy. Duke is really nothing special and does nothing but provide the magical plot weapon that lets them kill Jason.

The bots in Friday makes me wish DBD had something similar, would be nice to get in some training on how to play a particular killer without having to deal with actual humans.

Or hell, just being able to deploy solo into the map to learn it or practice your aim. You don't even need survivors for that.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

>Select Duke as the hero character
>must either use the Kandarian Dagger to send Jason to hell or call a SWAT team to blow Jason to pieces

would be awesome as fuck.

Yea that's true, maybe give some controls to the player so they can set something up, practice hatchets or blink distance, I fuck up skill checks sometimes if I haven't played in awhile, could practice them with no pressure.

Pretty sure they already talked about Kay Em 14 being a hero character. We know for sure there are space pod escapes on the map because Paul Phoenix has already dug through the map files for the Grendel.
youtu.be/Jfz7bh3Mc_4?t=180

Honestly, i'm really excited for the Jason X DLC as there's mad potential to change up the gameplay a little. Like how you escape or kill Jason.

Also hoping for a combined Voorhees House/Joey B.'s Diner level, Manhattan, the SS Lazarus and Pinehurst Halfway House.

>Saw a Claudette near the basement and hook her
>Go over to the noise which I assume is someone vaulting and being a shitter
>Its an AFK Ace
>Hook him in the basement to
>Sprint from the basement out the door
>Smash into a feng completely by luck
>Hook her as well
>Get the achievement

Well I'll be damned, legit though I wouldn't get this. Lucky as fuck though.

Holy shit, his hair is escaping the confines of his head.

So legitimate question for you since you’re here and we haven’t talked in a while, do you honestly think you can identify every post I make? Because the only ones you tie me to are the “avatarfag” and videoposting ones despite making plenty of other posts. Yet you never call me out on those. Isn’t that odd? That’s not even counting the posts you incorrectly credit to me.

It doesn't look bad in-game, or at least it didn't seem so to me when I played him for a few matches.

Reposing the redraws I did a few days back because I don't think the original requesters saw them.

Give me more to do.

I'm off for the night, so I can do a few more.

Buddy I've never talked to you in my life. I just know you're a furfag that uses the Discord.

Well if you think that then you’re telling the truth, my mistake. There’s not a whole lot of cunts up at 3am that bitch about me so I thought I had you pegged.

I noticed the discordlink was gone, I don't know who was the first user to remove it, but I found it a welcome change, it seemed like discordfagging actually died down with it gone.

Also, next person should fix the skillcheck link:
>mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

>Personal drama
>On Veeky Forums
Why do namefags ruin everything

Holy fuck. I have no idea why I'm constantly getting matched against fully perked survivors on my first day.
Any advice on a killer to make farming BP easier? Seem to get 5k or less as survivor.

If either one of you wants to do it, I'd like to have a brainlet LF.

Shits not remotely balanced. Enduring and unnerving presence are dumb as hell on that. Also it's not thematically appropriate at all - Jason's victims most of the time don't realize he's there before he kills them, so why would having a massive terror radius make sense?

I went there once and it was just a bunch of furries arguing about emotes and measuring dick sizes about their mains.

>Honesty about balance
>Examples
>Thematic advice
>All reasonably sound
Where the fuck do you think you are, Reddit?
Fuck survivors... Put that shit in the game right now, without the pallet stun or the .25x generator wreck speed.

>Insidious to counter BT
Is this a thing?

Yes

No perk hag.
How do I kill the survivors instead of myself?

about a week ago was the rank reset.
Don't jump into killer if you're new. You will get bullied hard. Learn survivor a bit more and then ease into killers. People who just get the game and go "I'm gonna be a killer main!" are in for rough start.

Leatherface has BBQ and chilli, one of the best killer perks with a built in bloodpoint bonus tacked on. Try to focus on Trapper first as well, he's good for learning the basics and has some solid quality of life perks.

>Trap around the basement/basement chest
>Trap the sgit out of anyone hooked in the basement
>Get BT shit-on

>le reddit boogeyman meme
neck yourself m8

but no, really, I'd love a killer with a massive fucking terror radius - would be fun as fuck

There were people suggesting that instead of having Wraith silent and a lack of terror radious, he'd have mapewide noise to conceal his approach. As survivor that sounds really annoying, I already dislike using Whispers. You can already use Distressing for an extended radius.

Tried, but it hurt all the beard on my neck. Speaking of necking myself, why is the survivor group so damn toxic on average? Brand new (hours) to this game, and it either boils down to
>wow u suc
Or
>wow nice (tent/tunnel/camp/insert winning maneuver here)
Even then, you get one or two nodes for slogging through this shit.
How did the rest of you do it? Double BP like mad?

I don’t even know who you fucks are

She had better have decent luck. We don't have enough luck characters.

>How did the rest of you do it? Double BP like mad?

>dailies with good numbers (~100k) for a few months
>3x bp week
>2x bp events
>cheap party streamers so everyone threw at least one in/match

those times are never coming back

>balance
Yeah it's not very balanced, but it would shift the meta a lot and help killers against survivors. Keep in mind what the perk slots are competing for though.
>thematic
Not entirely true, there are many long chases where Jason is more than a hundred feet away but they know they're being watched (parts 2/6/7/8). These survivors aren't redshirts anyway, they already know the killer is out to get them, and Jason's Ki Ki Ma Ma can tip a keen survivor off.
>terror radius
Might not be as big a buff as you think, there's a reason why one of Myer's abilities is a decreased terror radius.

Also
>Not wanting to see survivors feel genuine fear every game
>Not wanting another Freddy who demolishes low-level survivors but then gets nerfed.

What would be the point of a killer whose special power is that their terror radius is huge? You'd be making Jason some weakling who struggles to catch people and relies on terror radius builds.

Those were both me user, but sure, here you go.

>>Not wanting another Freddy who demolishes low-level survivors but then gets nerfed.
Did the frogs give up on Freddy? It seems like they don't even want to sell him anyore. Doc they tried to change to make more appealing and up the sales before touching Wraith, with Freddy they rolled out the week 1 nerfs and now they say he's in a good place. Why pay for the license if they're not willing to make him worth playing? He was never strong outside of low ranks, on week 1 most players simply didn't know how his skills worked.

They half-assed Freddy to begin with, just look at his animations. They figured he'd sell because he' Freddy, and they were right. He's probably still selling decently even now because people don't research before buying things.

Thank you, leaf user.

This is fantastic.

You don't get it. It might not make Jason absurdly OP, but he would be no weakling. You only need two perks to take advantage of his terror radius.
>unnerving presence and overcharge = gg generators
>instant pallet smasher = gg pallet looping

What game is this from?

Last Year.

Last Yeah. There's a link in the OP. Forever in the making.

>Can consistently land hits on insta double blinks

>"yah im bad at nurse u just cant juke"

I mean who the fuck cares in this game if you're deranking to bully survs on one of the only killers that can do it, just own up to it man.

You're most welcome.
Hope the hair turned out okay, I wasn't quite sure how to tackle it.

Thanks!

List of accomplishements for Claud this game,

1.Wasting a pallet roughly 20 seconds into the game also slamming it down in teammates face getting her downed.
2. unhooking me from basement when Huntress was about 20 feet away.
"lmao u got rekt"
Delete claudette shitters please.

I saw all of that.

Claudette is truly just the worst.

>claudette named "farmerboiiiii"
>farms people into Huntress's face

color me surprised

Damn, Trapper looking like a mf snack with all that ass

time estimate from noob to zehr-gud
F13: 1-3 weeks
DBD: 2-8 months

I think it finally happened. I can't play this anymore. I just can't stand it.

Playing survivor is a bit too easy with not enough variety to keep playing the game for thousands of hours, where playing as the killer is such a stressful deed it's also not worth it. I've given this game multiple breaks to try to come back to it after a few updates, last time was around when Freddy released, all I got was people disconnecting every match. And now that I come back, Freddy is nerfed. I see that Wraith has finally gotten buffed! I check it, it's less of a nerf or a buff and more of a weird sidegrade.

Everyone else is roughly the same. Community still as toxic as ever. I played this wraith game insanely poorly, got one guy killed and got called a camper. I know this is pretty much to be expected every match, but what caught my attention is that I played so poorly I may as well have been mistaken by a new player who didn't even understand the mechanics, and yet people accuse me of using tactics they see as "cheap".

Anyhow, I think I'm done, /assg/, I want to like this game, I love the concept of this game, but I feel like it's in the hands of devs that will just keep making poor decisions and every month or two release either a very minor update or a huge fuck up, sometimes both. Maybe I'll come back in a year this time.

The game is what it is. You either learn to love it as it is or move on. Sadly there's no competition in this genre on PC, so either hope for a competitor to come out of left field or them moving on to dbd 2.0 and learn from all of their past mistakes.

I find that I like this game as long as I don't no-life it or avoid it when I had a shit day and just play something comfy instead.

Im just waiting for steam winter sale so i can actually buy something playable and get a break from this toxic waste

>various looks of disgust

Fuck.

This game can be obnoxious.
I just want to play killer and get the Holiday Get Together achievement, not get swarmed by SWF all teabagging out in the open, running at me in herd, body blocking me and taunting me.

It isn't fun, and it isn't fair.

I like the idea of a mannequin killer, but the power just seems like Hag 2.0.
Also what's the point of a killer perk that reveals chests to you? Killer's can't interact with chests at all.

I'm throwing my decisive away because fuck decisive
Tell me what perk i should use instead