/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #190

Freedom loving American helps cancer kid edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Duel-a-thon is live, Bonz is available to unlock in it
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik, Solomon, Tristan and Strings are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

>7 posts early

Press F to pay respects

Bonz is a cute, A CUTE!

How hard can it be to wait until 750 replies to make a new thread, you sperg?

Whos ready for the Zombie/E Hero meta next month?

AGs got a love tap compared to the other decks that got touched. Big whoop AG loses the start on turn 2 advantage that wasn't even consistent to rely on/can be popped by turn 1 player. You don't immediately ditch caste at 1 counter anyway for most scenarios. They still get that +1 shit near immediately at no LP cost. Not to mention it's an indirect buff too since it doesn't tell the player on turn 1 that the Crowler is running AGs. Yeah Beatdown Crowler exhists.

>maybe baddy brozers aren't
nigga, the top versions of the meta played by the people at KoG and those ran by Dkayed/other yugitubers run zero Wyvern. It has no synergy with the zombie cards and requires for you to forgo your turn summon to do fuck all

>inb4 you think know better than all the fucking people playing Red-Eyes and that are actually at the top rankings

Is it possible to make a decent zombie deck with only 2 red eyes zombie cards and 1 wyvern?

AGs honestly will be the low key high tier deck as the backrow meta continues to grow. CA and the other higher tier decks get too much attention especially in the Cups lol

>e hero
lol

>people fine this swifer mop attractive

Is this the hypest moment in the entire series?

what's the best Elemental Hero deck I can make?

>what's the best Elemental Hero deck I can make?

Its one of the dumbest. She could have still popped blast held by tribute

Not how it worked in the anime. It was transferred from Zolga to Obelisk, it couldn't transfer again

heard Konami took away your Dakini's go- I mean guy.. why not play Saffira instead?

Better question, who cares?

user, we both know the anime doesnt follow logic. Not even its own
>pic very much related

>Bonz tries to give Bella his rarest card because he is gonna quit dueling since everyone is mean to him
He didn't deserve any of this

>Inflict 300000 effect damage
How? That'll take forever

farm with Vassal and it should be done easily

>based Yugi steps in and clears up the misunderstanding and tells Bonz dueling is fun for everyone
>good guy Joey doesn't give a fuck about the dirty tricks at Duelist Kingdom and wants to be friends too
>even Bella doesn't want to see him leave and quit dueling

>bonz is happy to be accepted
>finally gets to duel without people running off scared
>bully him with legendary fisherman and spirit barrier while he can't do about it

That's how Yu-Gi-Oh! worked before all the shit rules in the Battle City tournament was implemented.

Back when Duel Monsters was closer to LARPing than a card game.

>that final bit of the event that will play when the event ends
>Bakura shows up at the gate and takes Bonz off for a duel off screen

Team Taiyo in 5ds

>Still can't play as Aki
Why are we still here?

Is it worth grabbing half counters for Gladbeasts?

AG have always been an amazing deck. Only reason they weren't everywhere is because CA completely shits on them hard.

What do you think of Mausoleum of the emperor in Hazy?
I'm currently running a hazy deck with some fire kings cards slapped in, anyone care to share some techs?

>Dark Neos doesn't negate Glad Beasts
Fug

Get wod if you can

Panik would have lost to catapult turtles burn anyways, so yugi still would have won legit.

>see level 10 LD roaming
>go autoduel
>go to do something else
>return to game
>ai lost to a lv10 LD

it was ishizu wasnt it

keith

>user, we both know the anime doesnt follow logic. Not even its own
Duelist Kingdom followed DnD rules while Battle City followed the same exact rules of the real game, except cards had different effects. It's even more dumb when people force the cheating in battle city memes, when all those effects were made before the cards even got a hard copy for the actual games. Revival Jam didn't have it's effect edited so the anime could use it, it was made with that effect and then reworked when they made it an actual card to play with.

>Cyber Angel is kill
What's the second best F2P deck at the moment?

this isnt supposed to be happening

Am I just lucky, or did we get a roaming duelist with a decent drop rate for a change?

Crazy Hazy

for a roaming duelist i gotta say he's quite generous
even though it might just be because there are no ex jewels or event drops that cut the pool
bastard still need to drop me 2 steins though

>level 30 Bonz
>hard

he's easy as shit like his lv 40 counterpart but it's a bitch to farm properly because he always has some annoying as fuck cards like the merchant zombie world and the pumpkinprincesses

>there people unironically wasting time farming roam duelists with farm decks
LMAOing at your lives

so how should a sacred phoenix deck look like

>E Hero meta

DING DONG NINJAS ARE DEAD

Just unlocked Bonz.
>Only 2 King of the skull servants.
Eh, guess it's better than nothing.

like this

CUTE

Where can I see the full list of forbidden cards? All I see in-game is the announcement that they are changing two CA cards to semi-limited and no other changes.

They're not putting any cards from Ninjas on the forbidden list, they're just changing the skill the deck revolves around

Oh right, it actually hit me when I hit submit. I only went against Ninjas once but I'm guessing they die with the 3SD nerf. Good fucking riddance.

Either they start playing Ninjas "honestly" or they die completely. In both cases they will be basically irrelevant in the meta

Ninjas are dead, 3 Star demotion and that annoying mind scan skills are dead, cyber angels got stronger with MAR being semi limited

>dakini and maar to 2 each
Big fucking deal, CA will still reign supreme unless the new box is really good

More Gladiator Beast support when!?

>and that annoying mind scan skills are dead
Good night sweet prince. No reason to play Pegasus if I can't be an annoying little shit while doing so.

Masked heroes when?

>each

>unless the new box is really good
We lightsworn now

i have all the reward duel from bonz. so can somebody help me build ghostrick deck?

>tfw new box has grass as a UR

>cyber angels got stronger with MAR being semi limited
>Now you can only run either one Dakini or MAR or 2 Dakini or 2 MAR only
>stronger

Not him, but are you saying the game's description of semi-limited isn't poorly translated, but rather actually DOES mean that you can only have 2 semi-limited cards TOTAL in your deck, regardless if they are the same cards or not?

Yes

>No reason to play Pegasus
extra extra still exist.

All that and still no ECon limit, fuck Konami.

After my birb gyzarus gets in

Do you even know how the semilimited cards work? You get to use 2 of each you retards

fuck masked heroes
evil heroes when?

>desperate cuck who gets btfo everytime by CA
Cry more moron, the deck is practically the same

>the new box has pot of desires as a R card and now 30 card shitters have a legit reason to be 30 card shitters

They are just trolling, semilimited cards mean you can only include 2 of each
Look how the tcg works

The CA nerf is pretty hard. If you run 2 Dakini that means your petit cant search a ritual spell, so you're pretty much always banking on summoning birb or hard drawing your spells. Forcing you to summon birb means your Absolute rituals are now worse for summoning dakini because petit is super shit to run without a MAR. You also can't idaten off benten unless you get super lucky with 2 ritual spells opening hand. Overall the deck got slowed to a crawl, especially with mindscan nerf meaning scrubs cant play it anymore without losing to econ. Restart also immediately gives your opponent a red flag now.

why would you want to limit a f2p card you gaylord

Supreme King when?

> limit the only counter for CA
Goddamned what a retard

And? MAR is also f2p.

Society of white Alexis event when? I want her to talk shit then get raped by my monsters. Seeing that frigid bitch get turned into a cumdump would get me so hard.

>red flag
if you're playing a character other than Yami Yugi they will know you're playing Restart because at this moment no other skill is viable (aside from Beatdown for Red-Eyes)

>I dont know the rules: the post

Do you even know how the banlist in this game works? fucking retard

Abilities are retarded anyways. You shouldn't build decks around them.

MAR doesn't fit into every deck

>what is Floodgate
Are you some brainlet shitter who runs 3x Econ in your every deck?

Why is Econ so hated? There are plenty of other backrow cards people can abuse, you just hate it because it's the most common due to the ease of access it has.

I'd Only want the event for white veil and snow sprite, they are both super OP and will absolutely handicap the opponent's backrow backrow

Also yuh, it would be pleasing to turn her into a cumdumpster