Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXhXt1ADdoA&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=6G6Fi1CVawU
youtube.com/watch?v=tGHBZEXKLLQ
i.imgur.com/CgYR0aX.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to make Evelynn my wife!

xth for my wife Syndra

okay so was this written by gurosmut user or somebody else? i'm just trying to ask the best way to get in contact with the author of that short story. a league name so that i can send a friend request would be great.

Post top 2 rows

Virgins shouldn't be allowed to have waifus.

>Have the flu
>It's pretty bad
>Get some tea with lemon and honey
>Wrap myself under a blanket
>Load up LoL
>Call top, pick Nasus
>mfw comfiest farming experience in my life
I've never been less scared of junglers forcing a 2v1 in my life.

QUICK
Lulu needs to stay hydrated, how can we help her?

>Not remaining pure for your future wife

I don't realistically see any way to balance Zoe without a re-work or mini rework. She will either be dumpster tier and do no damage, or be as broken as she currently is. As much fun as she is to play, she is a complete pain to play against. She might really be the most retarded design to ever come out of this game.

>he put his peepee in a 3d vagoogoo
gross

Any one here can teach a M4 Kat player how to play Kat like an M7 Kat player?

3d girls are best.

be whiny bitch that ignores his team completely when theres even a slight remote chance of getting a death in a fight. Finish all games at 9/0/0 ,never let anyone get your kills,then come here and cry about how its not your fault you keep losing

sure. go support, take a ton of farm from your adc, go tanky so you don't die at all, and leech kills/assists. you'll get an S rank from the support farm alone and be on your way to M7 in no time.

or you could rephrase your dumb question in a way that actually connotes skill instead of thinking mastery means anything at all.

>stomp
>get stomped
>stomp
>get stomped
I don't really know how to feel about this. Comebacks are the rarest they've ever been, and so they feel really great, and shorter games on average is nice, but I feel like mistakes are much more greatly amplified and it makes shit way too tense.

second pick into something like xerath
get at least 4 kills in the first 12 minutes then snowball

man i wish sivir's splash art looked less retarded she's a qt

objectively false

pls respond, i'm horny and have plenty of RP to gift but it's getting late and i'm going to sleep soon.

vaguely farm and die a few times, complete gunblade, use gunblade QER, get an average kda thanks to that, blame team for losing, or get carried

>smug reddit attacking words instead of intent behind the question
>reddit spacing
fuck off and die

Why do people ban Zed? He doesn't seem too strong this season.

are you trying to get someone to write non-gurl smut in exchange for RP?

yeah you and me both. i mean a bit of a fix would be fine so she doesn't look like an angry beaver

I want to dissect Evelynn and sell her organs to cannibals.

>le reddit boogeyman
isn't it funny that even just two years ago nobody ever called out the so feared "reddit spacing"
I'll let you draw your conclusions

>>reddit spacing
Im on your side but this the most retarded thing i keep seeing again and again being used as an "argument" here. You lose any credibility just by posting it.

Who is this?

me ;3

Who?

or just call it "double spacing" like everyone and their mother has to do on class papers, but that would assume user had enough of a brain left over to even get into even a community college.

if by non-gurl you mean non-guro then yes. but that user actually had a decent quality short story as proof that he was up to the task.

sand cats

>tfw no fertile elf gf

Oh.

NA or EU?

stupid typo, it's late

yeah I wasn't specifically offering though I have written stuff for lolg before because I have enough things backed up, i was half memeing since gurofag is always asking for guro smut and offering rp
of course that guys story is futa fucking hell

>this new
its obviously smochi

I'm SICK of having to pick Jayce.

Some THICC Nida cosplayer that I want to mating press.

user, half of the content that fuels discussion on this board comes from reddit. every time someone posts a "random" youtube embed of a cool play on here, you can guarantee it's at the top of /r/leagueoflegends. the percentage of users on here who browse reddit has been approaching 100% for a long time, whether they're willing to admit it or not. i find it hilarious that people closet their reddit usage more than their sexuality.

also some people reddit space just to annoy you, like this

ign sand cats on NA
ign togeran on EU

the pic that guy posted is ancient, its not that user

As much as I love VI, as a Support main first, Jungle Second. I do love me some Sona.

Speaking of which, I should use Electrocute on her, or is there something else I'm missing?

>use spacing for readability
>hurr reddit spacing
>dont use spacing
>hurr wall of text
there's a subset of people who will just bitch about anything in front of them

Sona is prime pump-and-dump material.

Not him.
I don't even use reddit or watch montages or anything and im just using this shithole for regular convo on whatever when im bored. Do you know how many times ive been called a redditor? At least 5 times a week. Its like the ToS of using Veeky Forums makes you sign you agree to mention their arch nemesis all the time in order to even be allowed to post here.

Only morons use reddit as an insult.

>not asking someone later in pick phase to pick your champ for you in exchange for picking theirs and swapping so you don't get counterpicked

My loving husband, Kled!

which girls are pump and marry material?

best songs to play witch house music to?

youtube.com/watch?v=dXhXt1ADdoA&t=

>Leona
>LeBlanc
>Irelia
>Karma
>Fiora
>Lux
>Soraka

>fertile
If she were to become pregnant one day she would have a miscarriage

Hey! Sorry I didn't notice that the thread had changed.

Would you want me to add you? I'm a little hesitant to put my ign out there

yeah it was incredibly futa! it was a request someone had on the threads a few years back.

best champs*

>le reddit bogeyman xD
>someone getting called out as an obvious redditor (not that using reddit itself is bad, but acting like a snarky smarter-than-you idiot is) derails the whole thread

I'm not the user offering you RP, but I hate futa and will never write it. same with anything involving yordles

You wouldn't fuck a literal demon

>team 0 and 15 before 20 minutes
>jungler has a 70% winrate
>he's 0-7 and I could legit autofill and play better

so he bought the account right? how do I get him banned?

>Having sex BEFORE marriage

???

???????

>interacting with your team
get a load of this silver shitter

I don't wanna play because I am tired after work and not in the mood but keep playing and because of that the game pisses me off. Fuck this shit.

the crop on the LeBlanc image is better

I kind of prefer psytrance
youtube.com/watch?v=6G6Fi1CVawU
Champs that can go to lane 1 shot someone and then casually walk away in style i guess. Syndra,Kat,Veigar etc

>ywn put your child in that midriff on your wedding night

Why live?

No, i'm the one offering the rp. hard to keep track, lol

if you die to yasuo, you got outplayed

it means he had to calculate (and execute) the fight exactly to his specifications, taking into account your cooldowns and his, the position of both junglers, the creep waves and the general "feel" of the lane (an ability that has to be honed through years, maybe decades of what you call merely "gaming").

Indeed, to be defeated by yasuo is to realise that you have found your better, both as a player and as a man. Your mettle failed you, but the yasuo player is solid steel -hard, cold, reliable- and as he secures first blood and you anxiously await the surrender vote, his mind is still operating at full capacity preparing strategies for a near infinite number of possibilities.

I'll be taking my LP now, make sure you do your bans correctly next time.

Yeah, I'm the guy who did this reply It looks like the user you originally were talking to replied to both of us, in my case about it being futa

Best champions for listening to Disturbed? Like this song for example
youtube.com/watch?v=tGHBZEXKLLQ

Aside from leona is :

>lux/mf

one of the best bot lanes you can run right now?

>poke from a mile away
>nearly no mana problems unlike xerath
>shit damage
>snares
>shields

>inb4 normals
I don't play ranked when I';m drunk

Got my 2nd mastery 6 token today. Got an S for this game

>Disturbed
what are you 12?

Waifu posting is worthy of nobel prizes compared to this pasta. Consider performing ritual sudoku

at least make a crop from the full sized image man

t. angry silverbab

>spams his Q from miles aways
>dashes aways when you try to harass him
>waits for you to get low on health
>knocks your and ult you
>outplayed son!

You must be 18 to post here

Eve has pubes so she's automatically better.

>People on /r/globaloffensive actually think that Coldzera is a better e-sport player of the year than Faker

I love Camille

I mostly meant that crop wasn't enough of a tease. that little peek at the top of the vag get me diamond

I haven't played Teemo, Thresh, Voli, or Jinx these past six months or more. Taric and Ali will probably replace them soon enough. Got an S rank on ekko when I was out of chests

>reddit
>esports
turn your head around and keep going until everything turns black

>they think their virtual parent substitute is a better daddy than my virtual parent substitute
how terrible of them!

good taste man

Link please

wrong thread faggot

Paralence (NA)

shit was in the last thread you lazy fuck
i.imgur.com/CgYR0aX.jpg

cringe

/lolg/ has always been supportive of e-sport and its athletes

>henlos arent mirrored
shit image tbdesu

@199262501

Member hotshotgg posting in these threads?

You probably dont you fr**king newfag

Jesus titty christ
My fucking DICK

I'll add you in a little, i just got into a game :p