/wfg/ - Warframe General

stalking space mom's twatter edition
old
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9KdBYbuZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=uEmWb-U6NmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR DEFECTING TO GRINEER WHEN

First for kill all Nezhafags and Nakakikes

I WILL PERSONALLY THROW NEZHA AND NAKAK INTO THE SUN ONCE WE DEFECT

all hammers feels hit for me for some like it. stats are meh but riven dispo is high

>hates traps
>hates lolis
>on Veeky Forums
?????
SURE SMELLS LIKE RED DIT IN HERE

I never mentioned how I'd throw them into the sun

How does that Twitch Prime loot thing work? Can I just grab the free trial, link the account, get my goodies and immediately quit Twitch Prime again so I don't have to spend moneys? Haven't got much use for a duplicate Soma Prime, but I can mastery fodder Frost P and Scindo P at least.

>300 shields

No thanks, I like living. Build I was looking at has min energy costs (I think) at 190% efficiency and 60% Duration, 200% Power Strength + Energy Conversion and 100% range, so it can do everything decently, plus I can fit a Redirection in there so I can take some glancing hits without falling out of the sky. Only problem is that it needs Primed Mods I don't have yet.

Holy shit what. It's the stupid Hyekka cats that sound like a dying man screaming when they're summoned.

I thought it was a Grinner getting killed somewhere the whole time.

>Can I just grab the free trial, link the account, get my goodies and immediately quit Twitch Prime again so I don't have to spend moneys?

yes, cancel it after
i think they also come with a slot each so you'll earn that too

ATONE WHEN?
?

man steve needs to lose weight

I can completely understand that, casting time for her abilites is extremely slow too so it gets pretty sweaty when there are a lot of enemies and you need to go razorwing real quick. wish dust stacks would work better than how they do right now, but I won't complain more than this

>need relics
>breath and wisps
I hate it

>Simaris will never rape you and disintegrate your dick for killing a synthesis target

That's what working in the gaming industry as a dev does to you and worse because of all the stress and weird hours.

they should make Nezha's Universe Ring into a mini exalted weapon

Hold #2 and he can take it out and use it like a glaive and it scales off his melee weapon mods

should I? whats the best way to get orokin cells?

yes, even the weapon description says it's strong

Excellent. Guess I'll pick those up later.

Personally I found Dust pretty handy, although I suspect if you're not tiny and flying above a giant battle on the Plains you'll find yourself getting slammed no matter how badly the enemies shoot just from the sheer amount of lead in the air. Maybe it'll screw with Corpus more, haven't tried it on them yet. Really wish I had 9 mod slots so I could fit Natural Talent, but it was that or Primed Flow and Titania kinda needs the big energy tank or she'll spend half the mission eating pizza.

>"Look mommy! I'm being edgy by defending pedophiles and degenerates! Are you proud of me?"
Pathetic

do you like how vanilla Lex fires? i couldnt stand it

if yes make it
if no theres the eupoona prime
its better

>whats the best way to get orokin cells?

same as for every resource
break containers with ignis w

Euphona is mastery locked for me I'm only MR8

if you do enough damage you don't have to worry about dodging, most of the times I completely forget about keeping dust stacks and keep enemies at bay with 3lantern or spellbind. the 50% dodge in razorwing works as advertised, you shouldn't worry too much. I do have a build with really low energy usage, however I fear it caps at 1.25 or something like that and unfortunately has bad range

where do i farm neurodes?

Lex Prime is damn nice, There are better secondaries out there, but not by much and you're never going to be thinking "Aww, man. My Lex Prime is totally inadequate for this job that X could have done". Maybe Sonicor for ragdolling 3-digit level Grineer none of your weapons can kill efficiently.

also while im at it, why is this allowed

gotta wait like 7 days for this shit

if you're looking for a for good tier A semi auto pistols theres a few choices now, the Lex P here, Vaykor Marelok or Pandero

up to you which you want to go with, they all have their own pros and cons

They're not even defending them, just stating that trying to fight this shit on Veeky Forums is like trying to fight the ocean

Also saying other people are edgy while calling people degenerates

this doesn't have power conversion but growing power does the same thing and now you have shields. and it does cap at 1.25 energy per second, counting that I don't own primed flow anyways

>nakakike and nezhafag

call him out for being reddit
see if he spergs out

>LF relic radshare
>get invited by ember

Am I fashion yet?

>derelict defense
>get to wave 20
>1 neurode

Weird to have it as a fetish but I wish he would.

>Go into invasion alone
>Find synthesis target
>Some Emberfuck joins
>Nukes the target right when I was scanning the second to last spot.

Fucker and the he had the nerve to tell me to hurry up via voice chat, when he arrives at the extraction point 5 seconds faster than me.

whats that syadana

ember players are the worst
i always imagine them as some fat smelly beaner with tacky fashion choices

emberfags never change

>"Meme arrows"
Newfigs
My little brother's trendhopper friend started playing Warframe and came to visit him and started educating me on how Excalibur works and how he took inspiration from Genji, Open World was a mistake. Absolutely horrid.

t. 2K hours ingame

It does, but even with 20% extra Duration on what would normally cap it at 1.25 you're still only losing a couple mod points if you max your efficiency mods, and it's really slots that are the problem once you've slapped on a few Forma. If I could have 10 slots and add Natural Talent and a rank 3 Blind Rage to squeeze out 27% extra strength in exchange for that 0.83 energy per second cost while still keeping 1 2 and 3 at max efficiency, maybe.

I like keeping Dust on hand because it helps the team out a little and gives enemies glowy green outlines and pretty butterflies, which paints a nice big target for me to shoot at rather than squinting past my character model to try to determine which little dot on the ground will die when I shoot it, but that's mostly for Plains.

That's probably where I'll stick until I get all the Primed Mods, although mine would also work with normal Flow, it would just have slightly less duration. I took Rifle Amp over Growing Power, because I have a big pile of Strength already and it'll always apply even if I switch to crit build or I'm starting a fight, but that isn't a huge deal.

How do you build the Dex Pixia? I was thinking that you could go Status and take Serration, Split Chamber, Heavy Caliber, that 120% Slash mod and then 2/3 60/60s and 1-2 90s for 55% status chance, but I've never done a Status build before. How do they usually work?

Auction house when?
Everyone on trade chat and wf market is a Jewish nigger that offers 1/10th of the worth for everything, so what's the fucking point?

This. And people say warframe has a great community.
>be me
>gay alliance chat
>friend selling an augment
>poorfag accuses him of scam
>w/e
>two hours later
>he's still shittalking
>war breaks out
>guy just insults everybody who's against him
>goes full sperg and accuses everybody of ad hominem
Just
My experience with Warframe's playerbase could be summed up as weaponised autism.

watch it, gringo

>My little brother's trendhopper friend

is he cute?

>wants a AH
>doesnt realise the very nature of auction houses promotes undercutting

it'll 100% end up exactly like warframe.market

at least on trade chat you can jew newbs and lazy people for plat

So where the fuck is the update you braindead plebbitors?

>be me again
>a couple weeks after PoE launch
>eidolon capture with the average crew
>loading into the world
>"these load doors are worse than Skyrim's"
>tard responds with "Skyrim doesn't have load doors man"
>whatthefuck.gif

>same squad
>still on the eidolon capture
>it turns out that the trinity let every single lure die
>whatisthis.jpeg

I'd suggest shotgun, fire rate, status and damage. that's it, you don't need anything else. if I'm not wrong, dex pixia has 15% crit chance and 25% status, if you can use a secondary with corrosive and primary with radiation and viral. 200% power strenght < does most of the job

Rate my Fashionframe
I tried to go for some jungle camo look

For status builds depending on your weapon, you are going to have 4 free mod slots.
If it's a pure status weapon go for the following
Serration, Split Chamber, Multishot, Shred/ Metal Auger/ 120% IPS mod, Two Dual stat mods to boost status chance and two 90% dmg mods.

This build works on pretty much anything, riven mods can be interchanged with any of status mods.

I'm sure he'd blend in in a beehive

looks like a jungle brontosaurus

but points for not using white grey black or red

Use Riv-min instead of Riv Elite.

>le space mama is the opening edition
>people here starting to actually go along with this forced bullshit that was never a thing on /wfg/
>people still pulling the boogie man about calling out people who literally use reddit.

wfg will never learn or whatever is left of this shitty general

what, you don't like interacting with the fine human specimens of the warframe community, what are you autistic?

>be me
>.jpeg
you have to go back

I never said anything about interaction, are you retarded?

Also have this variant with Iliac armor pieces and dark green instead of bright yellow

It's mind boggling how many people don't realize that acting retarded 'ironically' will always attract genuine retards.

oh you know its been DElayed

the reason for not having an auction house is community interaction. you are autistic though

if you act retarded you are retarded. you cant counter argue this.
ironic shitposting is stilll a shitpost
if you like dick on a girl it means you're gay.
endless list of stupid shit people say

lol

What song fits Warframe the best?
Is it Fashion by Gaga?
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9KdBYbuZ4

This. Never go full retard.
I liked that syandana when you could set the energy colour to black, thus rendering the gaudy flames invisible.

>community interaction
Just keep sucking DE's dick.

I find that I can listen to pretty much anything when playing warframe specifically

>Elite Fashion Frame status

Step up your fashion frame with captura.

realistically this
youtube.com/watch?v=uEmWb-U6NmM

>i was merely pretending to be retarded

DAY 6
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uninstall

Well, I have most of those. What about Heavy Caliber? Sure, it murders accuracy, but 165% damage seems pretty nice, especially on 480 base.

Serration, Split Chamber, 120% slash for what amounts to a +98% damage mod, Heavy Caliber or Shred, 2x60/60,2 90s to get Viral damage or Corrosive damage + heat?

Sounds straightforward enough, although Corrosive Projection is a different polarity to Rifle Amp. If I want to go miles into Endlesses I guess I'd need 6 forma so I can take the mod cost cap hit if I have to, but at that point the best advice is probably "get a different frame".

Anyone hoping to finish a project before Acyolyte week event starts tonight at 6pm EST?

is this the dumbest looking frame in the game

I don't think so.

Try using Deoxys colors

That's not Frost

FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME REBECCA
THIS WOULD TAKE ME AN HOUR. A (single) FUCKING HOUR TO FIX IF I HAD THE ACCESS. GET OFF YOUR ASS.

With a decent riven mod HC is redundant to be fair. I also value accuracy alot, if you want more dmg go for it.

I got a neat Karak Wraith with a 270% dmg and 170% multishot riven which renders HC useless. No need for CP either.

uninstalling is actually a good suggestion

is day form equinox just better than night form in every way

Can't use Rivens or Weapon augments on Dex Pixia, since they're an Exalted weapon strapped onto Razorwing.
I like the sound of both Shred and Heavy Caliber, they're both V so I guess I test them both out.

Nope.

If you have covert lethality it's the other way around

rebecca, I tried that on day one, just fix your game please the issue isn't on my end. why you pay your support team anything when they're a bunch of pre-k kids with crayons and warm milk I'll never know.

you have literal autism

good call

If you're not going to uninstall which I recommend you do, then just go to the launcher and try optimize game cache. Tends to help with minor issues.

huh, this is kind of neat

You slow piece of shit

Looking good.

>expecting some mr 8 kiddy that probably bought mirage with plat to go fast

Suddenly I want to be Deoxys Equinox too

>Eidolon bounty inside a cave to find caches
>I leave the cave
>someone stay behind mining
>horishit.jpg good mining spot
>i'm waiting outside with the lures to farm some sentinel cores
>guy in asswing gives me a launcher
>i say to the other guy to get it because i have it