webview.fate-go.us/2017/1220_maintenance/
Apology for failure
- Saint Quartz x11
- Golden Fruit x11
Distribution Period:
2017-12-21 04:00 - 2018-05-31 23:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Returning Master Login Bonus!
If you haven't logged in since September, log in now for a total of 10 tickets and 16 golden fruits, you lazy piece of shit

>London Chapter Released
3 new Mystic Codes and 5 new interlewds

>London Pickup Summon Period
2017-12-19 8:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: 5* Mordred, 4* Frankenstein, 3* Henry Jekyll & Hyde,3* Paracelsus von Hohenheim, 3* Charles Babbage

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/GBfVu9G

Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo/edit#gid=1722316510
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

sorry

Someone post the discord.

>the bug is still there

W-when will it be safe to play the game, bros?

>be a refunder
>can play fine from the start
>some whales still can't

The game is safe to play, everyone who isn't retarded got back in.

>maintenance over even tho the bug is still not fixed

>"~~!!!"

I can't get back in because I'm stuck in that error message still.

>the fixed it and game is up
>game crashes
>this happens
i am so mad fuck you jews i just wanted to play what the fuck is this shit why did you fix this?

Wassup Veeky Forums Kappa

I was watching my favorite weeb streamer when he changed to this sort of DansGame mobile game, at first i was not convinced but that game is actually PogChamp

I asked on the chat where i could find all the dankest memes about it to link in my next donation and someone told me to come here so here i am LUL

Post your dankest memes please Veeky Forums and no raiderino on Twitch please EleGiggle Kappa

615. 583. 640. Add me frens

The Saint

>So I'm throny, huh?
These fucking people.

No collage for Mordred because she's a good girl that comes to those who want her. Slut.

I love maintenance so much guys, they gave us 3 copper apples this time!

Added. Tittyfox on the ALL slot with lvl 8 Fox Wedding. No bully plz

WHICH PART OF "PLEASE UNDERSTAND" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

Not only is the bug still here now it's fucking up even more people then before

>Roll Mordshit with a summon card.
>Angry, I buy 11 quartz.
>Get jack shit.
>Spend the other quartz leaving me to two.
>Still jack shit.

I wanted Fran damnit.

So did JP not tell them that this bug was going to be a thing? Did they really not plan for this?

>Fear the bug
>Playing London very fast to avoid it

They never said that they fixed anything.

Finally enough claws.

No one rolled for her. The actually good saber (Okita) was months ago. Now we must wait for Bride and TWO.

>Comes to those who want her
>Get nothing but fucking CE's in my first ten roll, not even a new servant
Yeah fucking right.

Fuck off shitter. You grailed before leveling your supports and you split your grails. Random 2030 on everyone. Fuck off.

Sumanai

>got Mordred and 2 Jacks
>still complaining
Entitlement.

You clearly didnt see that guy who rolled everything from day 1 and got absolutely fuck all

>didn't get her
absolutely false

Who the fuck even wants her? There were like 2 anons and one failed. From the 60 people in my list the only one who has the Red Retard is the whale who's playing Pokemon in FGO.

>you still can't move CEs to the second archive without getting an error
They really didn't fix shit, did they?

I hope he's doing alright.
I would be eternally furious.

They were expecting for it to happen 2 years from now.

I kind of want to remove this fucker.

I meant jack shit as in nothing.

Would've been great if I got that little bitch.

I already have you, Chichiue

Alter in all

>didn't lose any CE
>still get as many apologems as the cucks who did
I don't know about you, but I'm loving life right now.

>removing a whale

But why

Are the bugs really still happening, they they put the servers back up for people who weren't effected, so they can have those people get effect too?
What the flying fuck is this logic?

>didn't lose any CE
>The game won't let me play
The fuck is this

Why? Other than ST Berserker lol it seems fine.

If you think about it, everyone who rolled on the Jack banner got Jack, one way or another.

Holy shit they are actually abandoning ship after the stream. Servers going down soon.

maybe you shouldn't have burned all of your craft essence user

If it makes you feel any better I can log in just fine

How long until this cute boy is on NA?

Reposting because most people probably missed it

same, 9.5 hours till ded streak...

Sent, Jannu in all

>that outfit
wew

I sure hope this shit won't break my login streak

There's no way this is real. This is their version of shit posting right?

IS THAT A FUCKING

I wanted Frankenstien but got mord. This game seems dedicated to keeping my waifus away from me even if it means cock blocking me with "rarer" shit.

Who gives a fuck? We know it's full of retards. Nothing new.

So these faggots stopped the maintenance for some even though the problem hasn't been solved so they wouldn't have to give out that many quartz? Fucking hell that's dirty

boy

Because from their perspective they have saved 2 SQ and 2 golden apples so far, and are hoping to ride the rest out with PLEASE BE PATIENT

Where the fuck are the appologems ?

I mean, I'm kind of in the same boat. I drained my AP before the shutdown, I didn't miss my streak, and I didn't lose my CE's. On top of this, I get quartz and apples.

>tfw a bunch of things to so I don't have to farm hands all day anymore

Read the message, apologems are given out the 21st.

>Some people get a CE dissapearing bug.
>SHUTITDOWN.JPG
>Open up the server again 11 hours later, fix nothing.
>Lock people who were never affected out from logging in.
>Those who do log in get effected eventually.

What the fuck is going on, did they really open up the servers when things wern't fixed so that they didn't have to give out any more quartz?

Then again, my gut tells me that they opened up the server because Japan was getting angry and didn't have the balls to tell them that shit was still fucked up.

The bug is still there though, so careful

i gues this is better than nothing

Seems to me like /alter/ is just being entitled twats while everyone else is rightfully pleased with the generosity of Aniplex.

>WTF NO COMPENSATION
>ANIPLEX WHERE MY 60 SQ AT

I could rationalize this as them having even less faith than us and had expected no compensation at all but that's not the case.

I logged in yesterday but didn't see my apologems for today's maintenance. Why weren't they here?!?!

These wojaks are getting pretty advanced now.

>Already logged on and drained AP before checking the site.
>Did the same yesterday.
Hoo boy I should probably not touch my fucking phone anymore until I check the thread.

You realise that people on reddit are conditioned to be positive and nice because unless you go up against something that's hated people will karma bomb you for speaking out of turn about a person/company that's generally liked.

Don't throw me in with this lot thank you very much.

Im newfag

when's the best time to try my luck on summons, like are there special promotions for maybe discounted summons or stuff like that?

Is that bug even a thing, i've finished London yesterday, finished the 3 first free quest runs in London and a few interludes and i have lost nothing yet

>11 SQ
Really ? Can't those jew more be more generous than that ? The game is still not fixed.

...I actually agree with that. But only because I wasn’t affected. If my Kaleidos were gone I would want at least 200 quartz. It’s easy to just.... roll with it (hehehe)if nothing was lost, and you gain stuff

Devs care because they can use it as a justification that they did nothing wrong. In Japan, the whole community would be in flames, here corporations have conditioned useful idiots to act as strikebreakers.

Get ready for your 2018 qp for new years!

>Still can't fucking log in
Do they have their fucking thumbs up their asses or something?

gaurennted gacha, might be one around new years. Otherwise when ur fav character is on rateup

>want Mordred or CEs
>gold Berserker card
>not even Fran, Jets, Vlad, or a useful NP2 Herc, but a completely worthless NP3 Cat
Dumb

P L E A S E U N D E R S T A N D

There are rate-ups of servants going on all the time. When there's a rate up on the servant you want, blow all quartz.

I hope I can log in soon
I've wasted like 6.5h worth of AP now

>guaranteed gatcha

We already had that during Thanksgiving.
Would they give us another?

>It’s easy to just.... roll with it (hehehe)
go back

Only rol when a banner with a character you really want is up. Sometimes this will have you saving up for months at a time only to still not roll your waifu/husbando.

Welcome to gacha hell, kid.

That's it alter, i'll install the JP apk

Did you reroll until you got an SSR (5*)?
If not, do that first.

Are people still getting hit by the CE bug or are they just concern trolling? No fucking way they're so incompetant that they opened up access to the server without fixing anything

>not installing it back when they were giving out a free 4* of your choice
sasuga jetkeks

>he rerolled

That gives you E rank luck fool, stick with the 4 star you get

Fuck off retard. Why post the outdated one when the new one is in the fucking OP?

>wanting jets when stupid cat has a stronger NP than him even at NP1

Post interlude stupid cat is vastly stronger than jets in terms of NP. His only advantage is star absorb.

Why? Because of a bad pun? And the Wojak guy is fine?