Previous Thread: >gay ERP circlejerks who sometimes play tanks
EU: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
NA: NEET - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/
PS4: BLAPS - console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/ps4/BLAPS/
Blitz: BENIS

>tankfus and their assets
tanks.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

vbaddict.net/statistics_maps.php?tier=0&tanktype=0&nation=0&modeid=0&team=0&groupby=3&fieldname=won_lost_ratio
youtube.com/watch?v=-hZh6zRE7Nk
soundcloud.com/blubaron45/the-fresh-prince-of-dickbutt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not him. I've been playing the game for 4 years. Saying that you "won't even know what this game is about" until you reach tier 10 is elitist bullshit. But if you had said tier 8, then maybe I'd agree.

I'm not being elitist at all. Tier X is the only tier that matters and being unable to perform in X just means you'll either be a wasted top slot or stuck playing low tiers and being fodder for the next two tiers. Tier X meta is nothing like the meta at tier 8.

OP is a faggot

Can somebody please post the image that shows the win percentages for each spawn on Mines? I'm trying to explain to somebody that the two bases aren't balanced.

Tier 9 is the only tier that matters in 3-5-7 pubs.

>Tier X is the only tier that matters
Why?

>not enjoying lower tier tanks because they're fun to play
Gunning exclusively for tier Xs seems very boring to me. I have a few Xs myself, but I only pick ones that I actually like playing.

>>Tier X is the only tier that matters
>Why?
My guess is CW/tournaments/other competitive modes. I don't have a clan, so I don't care.

Hardest lines to grind ??

Chinese light.

>Why?

It tests your ability more than the other tiers and in general your are competing against more experienced players. I enjoy grinding out lines and unlock new Xs. I have 15k battles, 12 tiers Xs, but I have probably only played about a thousand tier X battles because I'm too busy always unlocking new ones. Pretty soon I'm going to have almost every top tier tank I want so I won't play anything except premium tanks and tier Xs.

I'm not saying it's wrong to play low tiers but I just find it personally boring.

Which spawn is which?

Nani? I find them pretty comfy. the only bad thing is other than the type62, you don't have a good crew trainer because the 64 has a 5 man

Thank you.

How to fix TigerII?

What's the source for those numbers? Because that's just fucking crazy. There's no way WG couldn't have noticed that.

Unfuck tier eight matchmaking.

Anyone else got an store offer T34B for $13 ??

vbaddict

vbaddict.net/statistics_maps.php?tier=0&tanktype=0&nation=0&modeid=0&team=0&groupby=3&fieldname=won_lost_ratio

I have one for 9.5 USD

vnaddict pulls the numbers from the API, correct? How has WG not rectified this?

Same.
What's the deal here? bug?

>WG is incompetent
who could have guessed

If you already have a T34 you get a heavy discount

but I don't have a t34 yet

soe plays type 5 for dolans

well?

Hi guys it's FleetingInfant and today I'm shitposting in /wotg/.

Double time baby is mine.

it's super fun

Should I play WoT or War Thunder?

WoT is arcade, WT is simulation, simple enough.

the only winning move is not to play

Anyone on xbox EU server wanna platoon up for the 8th day of tanksmas op?

Depends what you want from a game.

>green hair
literally best girl

rollan for zippy express embryo

oh im retarded. im winged blastocyst i guess

fun

D U C E

New GuP tonks

more like
D U N C E
lmao

neither then

Are the AMX 13 105 and AMX 30 B worth it, now that I have the Bat.Chat? Or should I go for the heavies or TDs next?

When is it coming out?

Is that a shop or are they seriously putting up a Jolly Roger on a tank?

30 and 30B are great after the buffs

The new team has a pirate theme.

Enough with the fucking spoilers already. Oh my god.

It's not spoiler, it's preview.
It make you want to watch it more.

team 2 is north

Why does north win more?

they get the hill for free

I didn't watch anything prior. I want to go in blind.

Your opinion?

that cumrag on the barrel

Perfectly balanced, along with Super Conqueror, AMX M4 54, Badger and WZ-111 5A.

ass backwards

it would look cool if wargaming didn't fetishize rubbing muddy sandpaper all over their tanks

soviet superheavies will be the final nail in the coffin for this game, the sheer fact that the type 4/5 and the maus line aren't russian has been keeping the hordes of slavic tomatoes away, if you thought the superheavy meta was bad just wait until 60% of the playerbase starts to bot-speed grind their way towards these

youtube.com/watch?v=-hZh6zRE7Nk

ƧƧA?

when do French lights get fun

>that is3 turrent
overmatched EZ

>everyones getting OP over armored cancer tanks
>new meta finally reaches MOTHER RASHA
honestly don't even care at this point, tier X is probably biggest balance clusterfuck there is

top of the turret seems like 60-70mm of armor, Mura "make armor relevant again" zor is one step ahead of you nigga

Hmm. I'm wondering if I should get the Cromwell B. I do like playing the regular cromwell, but I don't really have any intention of going any further up the line. I could instead spend the cromwell B money on boxes and buy another prem with the gold.

I did the exact same thing, ground to the Cromwell with no intention of going further, bought a Cromwell B when I had the chance to replace it

I like the tech tree one a little better to play because it has better cornering and gun handling, Bromwell beats it in a straight line but loses the actual fight
the premium benefits are nice, I only ever use it for tier 6 strongholds and the fact I'm in a premium means I can use those to make money as opposed to losing it, but I wouldn't do it again I don't think

That's kinda what I thought. And I don't even have the benefit of doing strongholds since I'm not in a clan, on account of only playing this off and on and not having any tanks above tier 7 yet.

Guess I'll wait for something better, or just nut up and get some lootboxes for a tech tree prem and maybe one of them free tier 8's if I'm super lucky.

Looks like another tank that's going to be unpenetrable from any almost any angle with standard ammo.

>tfw no BT-7A

It should go faster. 50km/h feels like being allowed to only put the tip in.

>tfw will never get the finland tonk with best gup

What's the difference between 705 and 705? More gun?

How do I extract files from .exe? I got an official GuP mod but it's for 0.9.20.1.4 and can't be install on the current version.

just install it as usual and then rename the mod folder it creates to the right version number

>just install

That's the problem.

>0.9.21.0.2 soon

every time i see that image
soundcloud.com/blubaron45/the-fresh-prince-of-dickbutt

>second war chest
>one day prem time again

>get a T34B on offer
Why? I already got a T34 for free.

>not collecting all the reskinned premiums
bad goy

I don't think I can have both a T34 and the black version.

Too bad you won't have this.

how do you know i don't already?

hello my long lost twin brother. how are you doing?

Xbox One Gamertags Post for Platoon

Or search for club: World Of Tanks Platoon Finder

>xbox

>not only console
>but also the wrong one for this gen
Duuuuude

have you ever noticed that a lot of people was born in 12 to 17 of october? i know at least 5 people shits instane
and im doing like shit my platonic brother how about you?

count backwards 9-10 months from October and it all makes sense

outplayed to be honest

Hasty Blastocyst

you are only purpl because of cheat mods

Wake up.

team 2 is north spawn