One Piece Games General - /opgg/

/ourguy/ edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

previous

>wake up
>no Pudding

>game is literally giving away a legend for $5
>i'm probably going to pull one of the 2-3 legends on the list that i already have

Third for Mabel should become a streamer and take over for Zeen

>Have Barto, Shanks and Sengoku
>Don't want Jinbe
>5 legends left that I want
And the odds are still against me

Gonna need some QCK Law friendos for tomorrow's Fuji Raid.

I think I have most guys in here but if not and you got a qck Law you can put up tomorrow I'd really appreciate it. I mainly put up Akainu(one special cooldown off quadmax), Neko(socket maxed, DR obviously unlike some of you heathen) and Inthawk(only socket max).

already added, what team you gonna use?

This one should do just fine over 2 turns. Not sure if I can stall 19 turns for my G5, so I best farm some manuals today.

>Need books for Daruma, Diamante, Scratchman, Abdul/Jeet
>Need books for Izo, Smoker, Nami, Lucci and Magellan and could afford to socket smoker and tashigi
>Need books for Sabo, Leo, Mansherry, Kakku and need to socket Squard
The legend book wins, but god fucking damnit this is was a rough decision

From the list I only have Ace, not interested in getting Shanks or Sengoku that much, hoping on Mihawk.
Wish me luck anons.

>Have Shanks, Sabo and Inthawk
I'm hoping for Ace or Cabbage, but the important thing is I don't get a dupe.

oh crap nvm, thought I needed an int beatstick in there but with Kanjuro I can manage otk.
Life's good.

just use zeo?????????

don't have him

Aokiji is pretty great.

058 248 614

If you need law friends. Forgive my shitty socket luck

>orbs
get rdy for the socket police user

I'm going to try pic related but my sockets are kinda shit, don't know if it will work.

>Unfinished sockets (what are final tomes)
>nosocket order
>no ATK CC
Get your shit together.

634 773 349

I don't even know if I'm on the code list anymore, to be honest. I haven't played in a while outside of compulsively logging in for gems and the occasional pull, and I could really use some more active players for the friend captains.

All you gotta do is stall for Smoker until last turn of stage 4, Fuji does not hit you for 2 turns, only hp cuts. I hope you farmed Aokiji so his sockets should be up there, your own Law as well during Law FN and my Neko is max sockets as well. Probably best to run more Smoker FN for his sockets.

Who /Sengoku/ tonight?

I don't even know what the worst case scenario is. I'll probably get another fucking Shanks with my luck. At least Sengoku would be new to me. I just don't want a dupe.

>Not a single Law book
>Can't beat it consistently with my 2x EXP teams

Should I just not bother with Shirahoshi's FN?

If you have Law and need books just do it with your for realsies team

You can always use Sengoku as a sub for that sweet universal 1.5 Atk boost

Can someone explain why Sengoku is bad?

He seems good, and his 6+ seems even better.

>He seems good, and his 6+ seems even better.
Only if you're eternally stuck in July of 2015

What if I am

Zephyr when
SW units when

In case you're new
>boosts ATK of characters with cost 20 or less or 54 cost exactly by 3x
Rare Recruits have a cost of 30, Raid characters have a cost of 50, Coloseum characters have a cost of mostly 40 and some 30. Legends have a cost of 55.

You can't run him as a captain for content these days since he only boosts shit characters. His special is also only a 1.5 boost.

are you sure about that ID, it tells me user not found.

make sure to re-add yourself to the list

>Rare Recruits have a cost of 30, Raid characters have a cost of 50, Coloseum characters have a cost of mostly 40 and some 30. Legends have a cost of 55.
this, but there are quite a few RR's with 28 and 29 cost, most of the new ones just default at 30.
just the fact you can't use any raid or colo units though is rough.
they should've made it the lower the team cost is the stronger the buffs get. That would've made him interesting at least

>but there are quite a few RR's with 28 and 29 cost

But they're mostly old shit like the WB pirates or V1 Supernovas.

Just wait till Sengoku gets his limit break which will lets him to boost characters with 30 cost, an improved special to 1.75x or 2x universal boost and matching orbs to himself.

>still worse than anni Zoro

Done, thanks for reminding me.

>lack of healthy unit variety
>poor special
>managed to get fucked by powercreep even worse than ray did

Law and Aokiji are maxed, Zeo is halfway and Heracles/Smoker are clean. If the stall/sockets fuck me up tomorrow I will have sometime to farm smoker till day 25.

What is the best event to farm on Extra Island right now?

>leave Daifuku to me

is it ok if im sexually attracted to carrot

very much so

Post box

dead game

dead thread

stupid fucker just won't drop, do I really need him as a f2p?

Don't forget we have maintenance later for 2 hours. If you're saving stamina for the two new 50 stam colos, take the 2 hour delay into consideration.

My NIGGA

What? No. Laboon has one upcoming use in like 6 months, and no uses outside that.

Negative, FN brook is a much easier and generally better zombie captain.

guide I'm using must be outdated then fuck

aye dat me

>Laboon
>In the year of our lord 2017
Is the pastebin really that outdated?

I don't remember if it was our guide or a Reddit one

this guy makes me lose my shit every time

CH-CHOTTO MATTE

honestly, though this'll probably be most of us as were being bombarded with 0 red multis

I'm doing a single later and getting a red.

even our guide is not even that outdated

>tfw you pull Sengoku from the starter set later

>You WILL pull Sengoku tomorrow and there's NOTHING you can do about it

Still worth it for 5000 rayrays for me,
would be a good goy/10

5 hours until BIG NEWS, 100% confirmed this time
Hint: it's about a certain gem sale promo, with a certain guaranteed red thing, from a certain pool of red things, getting replaced with another pool of red things, with just one possible pullable red thing, with a "+" on his poster, with max special and sockets, and a bouncing art.

Stay tuned

you're hoping for sengoku right?

Legend Jimbe would be an okay pull if I have QCK Marco, right?

Of course.

Why did you post that image along with your response

Do you have burgess?

Don't believe all the people that say that all legends but the lastest two are shit. Jinbei is quite good and I've cleared most content with him so far.

Literally defend jinbe when any decent fighter attack booster is RR. A good class for legends like slashers has raid rayleigh for pedro attack boosting. Striker has Aokiji for pedros.

Just because they are RR doesn't make him shit.

Of those I only have 2 and one of them is Sengoku. Watch me pull another Sengoku.

If I have none of the legends at all, it's worth the money, right?

Who's going to become a p2w goy tonight!?

Oh I'm sure if you get the other legend and rrs necessary to make jinbe as useful then he is fine. He probably clears most things. It is just ridiculous that he needs rr subs like that to bring him up to the level of other legends. Him being good is locked behind multiple layers of rng to pull marco, and a good booster like burgess.

Yes. Even if you get something like Sengoku, remember you also get the 18 gems.

Just under 4 hours until I pull fisher tiger

>Pulling during maintenance

The rates are better during maintenance because fewer people are pulling

Oh I hadn't thought about that, my bad.

me, I am

I'm confused, are you all talking about that one time ultimate set or is there something else coming along tonight?

There's a buy 10 get 8 gems free pack tonight with a free pull with only old legends in the pool.
Ace, Barto, Jinbe, Shanks, Jinbe, Cav, Mihawk, Sengoku and Sabo.

god fucking damn I literally just bought $20 worth a minute ago I should have waited

A new starter set, gives you a modest amount of gems + one of the following legends:
SW Ace, Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Jinbei, PsyLaw, Sengoku, SW Shanks, IntHawk, or Sabo

I'm going to pull Mihawk and there is nothing you can do to stop me

It's been in the news for a few days now.

well whatever, this is from that ultimate set 2, what am I going to pull lads?

Have you not been checking In on the news coo? This has been known for almost a week
there's even going to be a gem sale at the same time so you really screwed up

forgot pic, anyway do we have any idea what's going to be in the batch for Christmas sugo?

Nope; might be Sanji, might be G4, might be both, might be Lucy batch, might be something else entirely

>might be G4

lol

It's Sanji. Nothing more.

I hope it'll be Sanji plus G4 but it's Bamco so I'm fairly certain it won't be.
Would they release another + evolution at the same time as Lucci? Even if Lucci was months and months after the last one. NOPE!

I have 100 gems waiting for G4 or Lucy, either way I'm getting both and rolling with 3 instances on nox for as long as that particular sugo lasts to get as many accounts as I can

Reminder that Sanji is 100% confirmed coming on Christmas sugo to make anons buy gems for him to beat fuji.

of course it's gonna be Sanji, why else would they give you 20 million v1 Sanjis from Chopperman

I'm happy we got those Sanjis. I'm not pulling for Sanji so I just used them to finish socketing TS Sanji.

Sanji at this point is basically confirmed. Now we have to see if it's just him or him + G4.

But I have G5 Smoker

fuck it I'm gonna drop another $20 on this pack tonight when in East murrica time does it go into effect?

>both Sanji and G4 released at once in the same sugo
No one is retarded enough to believe this will actually happen, right?