store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei II is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:
mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Zwei!! English release by XSEED. Titled as Zwei : The Arges Adventure
xseedgames.com/2017/12/01/xseed-games-announces-second-entry-in-the-zwei-series-zwei-the-arges-adventure-for-pc-this-winter/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

-Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port, and translation fixes to come in 2018
steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Hey guys, chingchong Chittyching here from FALCOM

We honestly have no idea what we're doing with CS4 (never thought we would get this far) so give us your best ideas for the game

THANK YOU and look forward to it god bless

We're gonna get Crossbell back!

3rd for traitors.

This is what peak performance looks like

Please don't post my wife so casually.

Don't forget to preorder CS4 and help Osbourne get his heart back!

Sorry to say user, but she's the town bike.

In retrospect, we should have known that Olivier was doomed from the start. His presence was a constant, he was in every single arc, and even had an arc that was about him but he was not the protagonist. Major red flags there.

xth for simpler happier times.

But that's because he's the series mascot

She has been pure since Ouroboros!

how much ouroboros dick did she take tho? Did she cuck Estelle with Joshua when she wasn't looking?

>Actually making another thread

Surely mom and dad are nearby, and aren't letting their child go around unsupervised.

Fie is old and busted.
Replace her with Altina.

>Actually posting in another thread.

Try again, skycuck. Towa-chan is the Kiseki mascot.

She's been a good girl!

Erika has to be heading to Erebonia right now after she hears about the end of Sen III right?

Calvard when?

>that idiot who said 3 was the last one

Muhahaha

We knew about 4 for a long while already though. Unless you mean prior to the release of 3.

welcome to 4 months ago

I am playing Trails second and I need a lot of money fast. Google said Turnin' Tempura is a good way to earn money, but I can only buy that one at the Gurune gate. I am currently in Bose at chapter 5 and the game won't let me travel back to earlier towns. What do I do?

Something I just remembered, is it true there is a difficulty spike moving from FC to SC? I hear that SC starts off harder. There are no carry over bonuses right?

Only in the chapter prior to the final one user.

Also, i think the best way to make money is to farm some sepith and sell it.

There is a carryover bonus, you get a luck quartz, some other quartz, some items, and an accessory. Plus, some NPCs will remember you, or past events you did in a quest being mentioned.

Also yeah, prologue has a really bullshit final boss for the chapter in SC. After that it's not so bad aside from a few points, so long as you properly prepare for it.

But I need sepith for orbments.

Sepith is farmable though, I dont see the issue here

If you really need the sepith Shining Poms are random spawns alongside certain field enemies

Are you ready for Trails of Cold Steel IV: The End of Saga: Second Chapter?

We would have to wait for Trajectory of Heroes legend 3 by Nisa first

Yes, i am ready for Crow's game.

I am ready for Jusis' game, to be honest.

I'm ready for best MC game.

>Lloyd
>best anything

He has the best harem even if he can only really get with one of them.

>w-w-we had to split the game again because they’re so BIG! Lots of content! I swear it’s not because we try to milk this shit as long as possible!
Just leave out the 100 fucking fetch the cat quests, and obligatory chapter where you visit 4 magical shrines to get magical rocks for your magical sword, you fucking dumbass.

which one of you fags is irisha neptunia in ffxiv?

But user, don't you like doing the same quests again and again each subseries?

woops wrong thread my bad

>beat 3rd final boss without having to heal even once
So this is your true power, Kevin Graham. Heh, not bad...

> wanting another game with second worst MC, right behind Rean

How's it hanging anons?

Did you heal on Cassius?

What went wrong?

*right

Yeah, my quartz and equipment weren’t that good yet and that fight wasnt nearly as predictable.

I think I'll play Cold Steel while waiting for 3rd to go on sale again

Literally Loewe

Save us traitor bro.

You were right all along.

This is just like my mindbreak doujins.

He lived in Erebonia.

>Llyod
>Best harem

He may be extremely retarded and a selfish scumbag that doesn’t care about the lives and safety of innocent people, but at least he didn’t help cause world war like Rean.

It’s not much of a competition because Kevin doesn’t have one, Joshua rejected his half-harem and Rean has a shit tier haram full of worst girls like Alisa, Elise, Alfin, Laura and Towa.

Osborne is going to take his heart back to make himself unstoppable, isn't he?

I don't think even Cassius could defeat a demon mode Osborne

Taking bets on whether we'll go tear of vermillion route or you'll be Loewe to the end.

Laura and Towa are literally the best thing in this entire franchise, crosskek.

Rean's harem is by far more fuckable than Llyod's harem though. Sara alone looks better than most except for maybe Rixia.

Rixia beat all

So does class VII develop into something more interesting in the later games? After the first game I only liked Jusis and Fie. Also their school uniform looks fucking ugly, there better be an option of making a bonfire out of that shit later on.

>fighting over which arc had a better harem
absolute state of the kiseki fandom

That's the only memorable thing about Cold Steel. That's just how awful the arc is.

>inplying Soralets' waifufagging over Estelle is any better

Imagine if Joshua was the protagonist instead of Estelle. Wonder what would the entire arc be like. Would we also have had a waifufagging or would we actually get a harem?

>thors
>thors summer
>mishy pink version
>reverse colors
>black
>jenis
What's that? You love school uniforms? Better buy/pre order more of them.

What do you guys think of tokyo xanadu? I just finished the pc version, and thought it was pretty solid. It's kind of a persona clone (so I've heard since I've never played persona), but it's really just halfway between trails and ys.

I'm getting sick of the handwaving on magical bullshit (same thing with trails), though. All kinds of asspulls because nobody actually set rules on how the "eclipse" works.

Jusis and Fie both get some development in CS2.
Alisa, Laura, Elliot, Gaius and Machias do nothing in CS2.
Emma should have had a decent role, but she gets her role stolen by her cat. At least she’s less annoying because she stops the whole plain as day secrecy bullshit.
Millium... I guess she interacts with Jusis once or twice or something?

>laura
>good
pray tell, what's so good about a sword autist with as much personality as a cardboard cutout?

Rean's clothes in CSIV are looking pretty tattered.

Let me guess, you didn't see millium's bonding events

but Estelle is best waifu

Bond system strikes again.

Her butt and legs.

I'm in chapter 6 currently, it's nothing spectacular but still entertaining enough. All the *chortle*s and "eff this" are pretty annoying though.

Well, that's unfortunate. I wanted to like them but there just wasn't enough substance to most in the first game, was hoping that would change later on but I guess not then.

>bonding events
Are they even canon? And I mean in general, I can't recall them ever getting referenced outside of the small event itself, which created a weird disconnect between the bonding scenes and the main story in the way the characters interacted. In any case I just wish they hadn't locked character development and other fun scenes behind this system.

I know some people would think that would make him look hotter.

It's canon in your heart.

Kek, fair enough.

maybe i should buy this game after all

They're canon up until the final bond event

What happens in them is canon. Usually they are just Rean watching or helping out with something they were about to do anyway, like Laura practicing her cooking, or Sara going around exterminating monsters near the city.

I'm glad that Renne is back but Pater Mater is completely outclassed by DKs by now and I wonder if she's still a threat with the scythe as she might have dropped fighting altogether to lead a normal life for some years now

>but Pater Mater is completely outclassed by DKs by now

user, I...

>Pater Mater is completely outclassed by DKs

Well yeah scraps can't really fight anymore in the first place anyway.

Was there even a good reason why we were fighting the Aions in the first place? Other than "we never let you fight those things other than the one Dieter piloted, so we're letting you fight these in divine knight battles".

ah I see, so I missed some Sen 3 spoilers, sorry then

Those are actually Ao spoilers.

>Crossbell - corrupted government
>Erebonia - nobility vs common folk
>Calvard - immigrants

What was the main social issue in Liberl if there was any?
Small state vs superpowers? The meaning of royalty? Importance of Cassius for Liberl survival?

If you standards are that low sure

Liberl has no major issues honestly. Their biggest problem is being a small country, which not that much going for it in relation to dealings with the continent, aside from the ZCF, and not having that much to defend itself with in the first place.

The time they pushed back Erebonia was temporary, and stopped thanks to circumstances, due to how they acquired airships at the time.

RIP Pater-Mater

Being too small to do shit about the victims of Hamel never getting any recognition

Renne will be the 7th Awakener. Screencap this.

Cucked leadership

Ignorance and naivety perhaps? Liberl life is still pretty rural if compared to the cosmopolitan Crossbell and Erebonia. Education seems to still be seen as some sort of luxury, only attained by few.

Their leadership is praised continent wide though. They manage to keep themselves going, and they're fairly prosper, so long as no war happy dude comes in. And even then, they have really well trained soldiers.

Not holding back is a pro strat