POSW coin - Earn monthly dividens on profit-driven decentralized exchange

POSW coin is an online staking wallet that serves over 100 Proof-of-Stake coins along with bulit-in blockchain explorers and faucets. It's not simply a coin but it's also a wallet and an decentralized exchange where you can trade over 100 coins and earn dividend on the exchange fees

POSW is completely decentralized and has an amazing team backing it up and a large community supporting it. It's under the radar right now so it's the perfect time to get in for the long haul or for some short term gains because there is talk of it getting added to poloniex.

Real World Usage - Take a look at the exchange right now. There are hundreds of coins being traded at this very moment with almost minimal fees. People are storing their coins within the decentralized exchange and are getting paid MONTHLY dividens. This is something that blows all other exchanges out of the water. Think about it guys, why use poloniex when you can use the POSW exchange and get paid for using it?

Take a look at the Roadmap, they delivered on every promise so far and they have a lot of potential. Each event will definitely add more value to the coin and the price will pump at every junction!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0
poswallet.com/
steemit.com/cryptocurrencynews/@joanawatts/the-next-posw-dividends-block-is-almost-here-block-240-000-make-sure-you-own-posw-before-this-block-to-get-dividends
twitter.com/poswallet
icotimeline.com/poswallet-weekly-report-8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is right.

While you sit on your bags on PooLoo use poswallet and earn extra stacks

The public platform was release a few weeks ago, Looks really promising.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0

posw is the future. i got in at .00003 scrubs

The devs in the slack also said that they're trying to get the store up and running by the end of the month.

Good things are coming

I want to love it, and I'm invested in it, but I can't shake the POS=Piece Of Shit or POS=POZ=HIV+ connotation in my mind.
I get high and obsess about it being another jewish joke on us.

Do you think this could be troublesome in the long run?

Veeky Forums is getting to you. Take a break

Yeah I'm definitely in. With so many major developments in the works, this project is only going to get stronger after each update. Not to mention it is still at quite a low market cap (

There will be a pump for their dividends soon. Jumping on for that.

Wait, how much do you get from dividends? And this is separate from staking?

Dependent on the actual profits of the exchange and how many coins you own. POSW is not a ponzi so they don't promise any certain amount

You earn 1% in stakes over the year. So if you have 10,000 POSW, you get 100 posw over the course of the year for nothing. You also have the option of a membership to increase your stake percentage to anywhere from 1.5-8%, but that's only worth it if you have over ~40,000.

The dividends is separate from staking, and how much you get depends on the revenue of the exchange that month (from trading fees, and, eventually, the store). It also depends on your percentage of the staking pool; i.e., if you have 0.01% of the staking pool, you get .01% of that month's revenue pool. It's impossible to know how much you'll really get until payday though.

If you buy before dividends you're almost guaranteed profit.

Links for more information:

poswallet.com/

steemit.com/cryptocurrencynews/@joanawatts/the-next-posw-dividends-block-is-almost-here-block-240-000-make-sure-you-own-posw-before-this-block-to-get-dividends

twitter.com/poswallet

already sitting on 20k, bought at 5sats,
just moon already plz.

May hold a bit, interesting to see where this goes

Didn't know about this. Might buy some now

You should be feeling mad comfy right now.

You're like %4000 roi

ITT: Shilling 101

Fucking new fags gotta stop selling their posw.

Shit needs to go to the moon ASAP!

t. salty nocoiner

There will be a POSW beg thread next week, don't worry

sorry 5ksat i cant math

HOLY SHIT, just found this too: icotimeline.com/poswallet-weekly-report-8/

POSW on FUCKING COINOMI!!!!! This is HUGE

Nice dubs

It's coming to CoinPayments as well

>b-buy muh pnd coin guise

If the tech behind posw was any good, it wouldn't need 50 shitskins spamming how it will moon any day now. People would just buy it because it was a good investment like ETH.

also
>african charity

You don't remember all the shilling for ETH?

buy eth

Ethereum was shilled like crazy on here and it's worth $50 now.

It was shilled everywhere because it had transparent dev from the start from a recognized genius

People are so confused by long term health of different cryptos and it really just comes down to are the devs competent and truthful

Look at how decred pumps everytime a member from their core team speaks. Is the coin terribly exciting? No. It just has an obviously competent team behind it and no bullshit.

When the first word after POSW coin is "Earn" you can be sure it's fucking ponzi

FUDding up the works, guess you didn't buy in and now you have the fomofag blues

Do you know what a ponzi scheme is?

I learned on Veeky Forums that a ponzi is a coin with a logo you don't like.