/xgg/ - Xenogames General #46

Previous Thread: ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Character Trailer - Nintendo Switch

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct 11.7.2017

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Story Trailer - Nintendo Switch

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it -CURRENTLY INDISPOSED-
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

>XB2 info Doc BACK-UP - Please feel free to contribute to this one as well.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=1536174004

>XB2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

So lads, when do we start getting into the real autistic shit, like making a map of every collection point's loot

And for the finishing touch...

How different would the story have been if Malos and Pyra swapped places?

Meh-meh-meh

>Yamete! Don't take my memories of the brat from me!

>not making movelists for every enemy, including the level 4 crabs in the first area that you'll never fight again

Not much would change really, although the relationship between Rex and his blade would obviously have less romantic overtones

And Mythra's appearance would basically be the same as Jin's transformation

Having Malos would actually be pretty cool for the banter it would bring to the party

>tfw no blade harem

How many people do you think would waifu evil Pyra?

もももっ

Everyone.

>scene where Jin steps on Rex but with evil Pyra instead

I'm not settling for anything less than this level of detail from our doc within the next year

when you start making it, senpai!

THIS FURBALL WAS ABLE TO BUILD A MECHANIZED WAIFU IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

>although the relationship between Rex and his blade would obviously have less romantic overtones
You underestimate the fujos.

Anyone know if a OST is dropping?

>HULLO
>IS THIS THING ON?

>Rex wakes up at night to find Malos sleeping in his bed

That's why I said overtones, I don't doubt that they'd add some gay shit on the side to feed the fujo fire
The hot spring scene for example would definitely have to change

>y-you little shit

>Malos shows up with a towel barely hiding a massive bulge
>n-nice bod...

I've beaten the game and I've still got a doubt.
Against which enemies do the Titan hunter aux cores give bonuses?

They could just move it to after chapter 4 and have Morag noticing Nia's core crystal.

Off the top of my head I can't think of much that would actually dramatically change. The title of the final chapter I guess.

Against Titans? You fought a few. The level 130 boss is also a titan.

The ones that are titans. Like the flying Mor Adain things and the giant turtle-looking things with guns and helmets.

Does anyone know if battle skills like Brighid's damage boost from evading attacks or Sheba's for picking up gold during a battle reset when you change blades?

my wife

why doesn't she take off her earrings in the bath?

What was the trick to avoiding Tyranotitan's Murder Ray?
I did a level 3 special that triggered a cutscene as it was happening, but when the cutscene ended my team instantly died.

Seal Murder Ray

Probably because they're magic.

but she takes them off more than once

Yeah but only briefly, she doesn't put them down somewhere they can be swiped.

But she LITERALLY insists on Rex selling one of them

Thank fuck for that, I wouldn't want another situation with those shitty gormotti kids

Is it worth putting a start with aggro accessory/skill on Tora/Hana?

No.
If you want an aggro accesory, use one of those that increases aggro every second instead.

Well yeah, they're valuable because they're magic. And she specifically offers to sell the one that DOESN'T have Addam's message on it.

The accessories that gain aggro per second are better, the one that works at the start just triggers once and that's it. Just hold off on going apeshit on the enemy until the aggro switches off of you.

It's an okay accessory for short battles with regular mooks, but fairly useless for longer battles with bosses.

what did lila mean by this?

How the fuck do i make AI not stand in AOE and eat hits right and left?

You can't.

Pray to the Architect

Anyone found the Nopon Sage after he leaves Theosoir yet? I'm going insane over here and I'm starting to doubt that you can even find him.

what happened to the doc?

>box of scraps
Someone post the H2H where Morag finds out how much money it took to build Poppi

use morag with a dunban 2.0 build and tora with 9999 health. then rex with ether cannons standing a mile away and with a healer to heal from far away. bam, problem solved

Yeah, he moves to Xenoblade 1

The original one got locked for some reason.

Theres a backup version up in the OP, use that for now

I'm at chapter 3 and those idiots just eat chakra bursts left and right

Alright, that's the final superboss done.

>Herald's heal on auto-attack skill + heal on auto-attack accessory + Rex's increased non-potion healing skill

It's fun just standing there never worrying about health.

guess you're done with the game

>Use Finch's favorite pouch items. (Cosmetics category)
What does a bird need makeup for?

MUI MUI
USE ROCKETS

草花は心を癒しくれますね

Best spot to grind to 99?

Is Pyra the Jin or the Malos?

Just kill superbosses.

Pick a superboss that you can kill and go to town. The one in the bandit hideout is pretty weak so maybe that one.

Go unique monster hunting.

I killed the dinosaur in Torgoth.

Fair enough. At what point do I get enough HP to do this shit properly? Gonzalez, for example, oneshots me.

>elemental orb 4
>there is clearly 8

Does this bother anyone else?

The bandit hideout one is pretty easy, just seal reinforcements.
And the fox in the old factory is easy as well.

Not all unique monsters are created equal, some will be tough at most levels if you're not prepared for them, others will be a walk in the park even with the silliest party compositions

>can't get Lila for Tora

NG+ please help me

It's referring to the amount you broke so yes it does bother me, it makes no fucking sense compared to the alternative

>DLC Blades
Torna's Blades.
Lila (Tora only)
Malos
Seven

This seem accurate?

I honestly doubt we'll get the flesh eaters themselves, Jin and Malos although it would be a cool concept

Can you level zenobia affinity stuff with merc missions instead of actually killing all the unique bosses? Can anyone confirm before i waste my time doing merc missions on zenobia?

By Torna's Blades, I meant the ones that they used early on before the blades got wrecked,
i.e. Obrona and that one with the millions of weapons

dumb bird

Ah, yeah, I forgot about those for some reason
Yeah I think most of us agree by now that it's likely going to happen since all of the animations and data are probably already there for them, so adding them surely wouldn't be too difficult

I AM ROC

ALWAYS

KAZE ORE NO TOMODACHI DA

Why was Brighid covering Haze's eyes? Is Haze the party's loli?

HAVE BIN

AMAZON PRIME

>you will never see an evil pyra bully malos
Fuck.

Jin would be exactly the same as Nia, so it would be doable, but they won't let us have him.

>implying they would let us have automatic driver combos
I would love it, but let's be honest, it'll never happen

Shes the partys dead loli

If he had anything like that, I'd expect it to be like splitting the various combo elements between different drivers or giving him a special that lets you skip a step, similar to how X1 had those force topples on Dunban and Melia.

I can see them letting us have Jin, but I agree that they'll never let us have him.

Yes you can, you can unlock her key affinities all the way to 5 before touching a single unique monster.

>first time playing the game reach gormott field zone
>enemies as far as the eye can see with beautiful rolling hills and charming rocky outcrops
>kill some enemies to level up before heading off to the first town
>1/3 of the way there get one shot by random bird flying above me
>ok that sucks but I’ll try again and avoid the birds
>nearly make it to town just a few yards away
>giant gorilla charges out of nowhere and one shots entire party
This seems wrong. I’m not unfamiliar with JRPGs it’s just that enemies are usually more separated to not run in to this issue. Any tips to avoid this?

Where do I farm art stealth V?

RUN NIGGA

Same shit existed in Xenoblade 1. Just get used to it.
Also this

Go right-most where you see Big Red Dogs, avoid them and ride along the edge then later some rocks where Magilla Gorilla won't bother you.
Or you can take the left most path where level 11's won't mess with you and you can reach a landmark near water, wait for the bird to leave to the tree's and run like a maniac to the town.

Open your eyes.
High level enemies in starting zones next to fodder is like half the appeal of these games.