The Most Fun Faction Edition.

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216/?
youtube.com/watch?v=lmf7s4CS4GI
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19263/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24530
youtube.com/watch?v=WGz4XQjMCKU
youtu.be/5KiibOrBLsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too early, retard.

Apologies, I misread the post counter as 755 somehow. Don't ask how that works.

power armor is cool

Power Armor is cool.
Big guns are cool.
Robots are cool.
The Brotherhood are therefore the coolest.

Another day, another imaged added to the filterlist

Legion rocks as long as Caesar bites the dust and Graham comes back to teach tribals about Jesus and make it into the Byzantine empire

BoS is cool but they're only the second best ending

But they get the most fun toys out of every faction.

Yes but their ending is still only the second best

My love and semen could have saved her...
Why didn't you let me save her Todd?

true, they are the most fun faction, everyone owes themself at least one hardcore BoS fanatic playthough

>actually destroying far harbor
Fanatic scum.

What's it like waking up in the morning and deciding that every single human in the Commonwealth needs to die and doesn't deserve a chance at life?

beavers

>waifuing Meg Griffin

I don't think that's what the BoS is about at all.

B E A V E R S

>MFW raiders in Mad Max actually use this method ingame

question: why do fo4 mods don't have installers anymore

Is there a mod that de-levels loot and enemies?

It's more like you're too stupid to be allowed that laser rifle so I'm taking it off you by force if necessary.

Nah, they want to take ALL technology apart from basic things like purifiers and then leave the Commonwealth. They also condone forcibly taking crops from the settlers.

BoS are trying to mask their true intent which is to get all the shiny shit and then fuck off back to Washington. They have no intention to help the Commonwealth.

That's not a decision you make overnight. It's one made when the options are carefully weighed.

The Surface, much like humanity itself, is not worth saving when something superior in almost every imaginable way, the Synth, is available. Detractors would call it the "destruction" of humanity, but it is, rather, it's inevitable conclusion and evolution. The Institute will replace humanity with something better, and that army of smarter, stronger, better people will take "man" to the stars, where the true last hope is. The longer humanity remains trapped on this rock, the greater the chance that it will all be destroyed. Of all factions, the Institute has the single greatest chance of achieving their long term goals.

The Brotherhood, rather, many within it do not see that they are already an Ordenstaat and growing into a great nation. They will expand and no doubt, in their militarism, seek to develop the very weapons they decry. The Brotherhood will then inevitably, after conquering much of America, meet and go to war with another faction which has also grown to great proportions. The Chinese could have formed their own Red Brotherhood already. Or perhaps, this conflict will be closer to home, in a war against an expanding NCR, which no doubt has secured it's own nuclear stockpile from what's left.
The Eastern Brotherhood and NCR will annihilate eachother in a second Great War. If not, then the Brotherhood/NCR against whatever reformed in China. This is the natural way of man.
Time is coming to take the Man out of the picture, or he will just destroy everything. Again.

B E A V E R S

How many civilians do you think believed in communism Pre-war? I imagine most of the propaganda was made from sheer paranoia but do you think lots of people were against capitalism before the nukes fell?

This isn't entirely true though. Maxson shares some of the ideals that Lyons had when it comes to helping settlers, he just doesn't agree that they should be so knight in shining armour about it.

Except no. Show yourself to be responsible and you can keep your laser rifle. Taking away arms from the irresponsible and deadly is a smart move in making sure they don't hurt themselves or others. We have laws that do the same now and its dramatically cut down on crime and self harm.

Then again you're just the average memer and will cry about bhow they stole the nuclear reactor and destroyed Rivet City so whatever.

Probably a few and growing in number considering both Chinese subversion efforts and the crumbling of the world economy during the resource wars.

Mods that /fog/ should remove/replace in the pastebin

>Full Dialogue Interface:
Extended Dialogue Interface is way better
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216/?

>Immersive Gameplay
poor man's horizon

>Improved Map with Visible Roads
outdated

>Settlement Supplies Expanded
outdated

>Symbiotic Settlements
outdated

>Alternate Settlements
outdated and no longer developed on

>Simply Modular Housing
too tedious

>Sanctuary Hills Restoration Relaunch
Author removed the mod

>Sim Settlements

Even Beavers can build better than the sim settlement settlers

Well we know the USSR never collapsed, to add onto China, yeah, fuckiong tons of people.

>Even Beavers
That's kind of expected since they are the most advanced race in the universe

what is the mod for those boots.

I wouldn't believe what he says to be honest, to me he seems like a sociopath that will do anything to achieve his goals.

>The Institute preys on the weak to further their own ends.
Is what he says, but then is completely fine with you forcing crops out of settlers in order to complete your tasks.

>They've already done immeasurable damage to the Commonwealth.
They've also developed a LOT of technology that could not only help the Commonwealth but the rest of America. Hardier crops, robots to send into battle, better ways to harness energy as well as a whole cadre of brilliant minds. A leader would have kept all the technology, not blown it all up because of "muh synths".

The institute did some horrible things, but in the long-run the BoS did more damage by wiping out the technology.

>The Institute and everyone responsible for the creation of the synths must be eliminated, at all costs.
What's that, the people who were working on in the agricultural department to make it easier to grow crops so that we don't have to steal from settlers are still alive? Fuck it, kill them all.

>the most advanced race in the universe
Uh, did you forget about ants?

Their only limitation is their damn size!

>second best ending is having the Commonwealth controlled by communists

Who's the worst tutefags or legionfags

dialogues looks neat. Bethesda could've done it without ruining game and wasting money on mediocre actors. I also liked FO3 version of 10mm youtube.com/watch?v=lmf7s4CS4GI

tutefags
Legion was a terrible choice because they'd set up to imploded, but at least what Caesar was trying to do was clear.
Nothing about the 'tute has done to the surface, or plans for the future can really be justified or explained.

Maxson is LARPING as king Arthur, he is a megalomaniac

>Nothing about the 'tute has done to the surface, or plans for the future can really be justified or explained.
People still trying to push these memes?

>Nothing about the 'tute has done to the surface, or plans for the future can really be justified or explained.
nice meme, also obviously a dictatorial regime is going to have a more clearly defined goal, then a research institution

moron

>Instead of proving me wrong with "facts" you just name call and call it a meme
Just proving my point.

moron

I think you've got a point here my friend, it's never truly explained WHY the institute would want to research radiation resistant crops, or crops that can grow easily.

Let's look at it logically, why on earth would the people of the wasteland, barely surviving and growing whatever they can, want access to cleaner water and better crops? WHY?! I wonder...

In seriousness though, synth gorilla and replacing humans with synths who aren't in charge of something doesn't make sense.

It's hard to prove you wrong when you don't give any examples of what about thier motives you find unjustifiable, or unexplainable.

>play NV for the past 3-4 weeks non-stop
>restart nearly every time I get to the Strip due to being unhappy with Guns/Energy Weapons
>either I stick with one style of gun (Cowboy) or one type of EW (Laser)
>love shotguns, but 12/20 ga shot is actually pretty hard to come by in decent amounts early-game
>meanwhile energy cells are more abundant than water

I haven't done a full NV playthrough in years, but I keep ending up deleting my saves because I'm unhappy with the way I'm building my character. My last save, I was running a Cowboy with a modded Police pistol and a modded Lever-action shotgun, and while it was pretty fun, the shotgun was inaccurate as fuck with a choke, although I blame Fast Shot for that.

I really want to run a critical shotgunner build, but I suck at video games.

>'tute has done to the surface, or plans for the future can really be justified or explained.

Yes it can, why should the institute care about wastelanders who still live in ruined houses without a roof over their heads even beavers know how to build comfy homes

Was anyone really disappointed by the Yes Man ending?
I guess I should've seen it coming since that ending leaves a lot to the players imagination but still...

We shouldn't remove Sim Settlements, just put some recommended addons

Mememen are more communists than BoS though
>everything belongs to everyone
>all governed and managed by a supreme leader

BoS is more of an standard military dictatorship

But the settlers in sim settlements build smaller house than beavers.

>everything belongs to everyone
>all governed and managed by a supreme leader
Not him but the Minutemen don't believe in either of these things... have you even played the game?

Here's hoping for better with Dry Rock Gulch

>by a supreme leader

You're just their general, you can't lead a minutemen army. They see you as their figurehead. Minutemen are more libertarian since they don't care
which ideology settlements govern themselves as long as they are there to protect others freedom at a minutes notice and vice versa.

>something one npc says during one quest somehow makes what we see throughout the whole game irrelevant
nice try though

I want to pet Lanius!

>not spoilered
bad parody

Somebody said it before but robot characters like this guy, takahashi and fisto need to happen more often.

The legion is going to take shady sands tho

>Horse armor is only10 damage resistance lower than X-01 armor
I'm glad they made it weaker, but jesus christ you could have done better

>legionfags are still this delusional

I wonder what Lanius goes on to do if you speech check is ass and let him go in the end.

Probably just regroups and will attack again in the future, and probably lose again at which point the legion collapses from defeat. He can't afford to sit on his ass (and he's not inclined to either), otherwise the legion collapses from stagnation.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19263/?

>Ruining Dryrock Gulch like this

Excerpt we don't see anything of the sort throughout the rest of the game, stop being retarded

'hood fags are the worst posters

BoS are more fun to fight. They're the tougest human enemies in the game.

They should add a matriarchal faction that is like the legion and you should be able to side with them.

There's plenty of places in the park that retain its natural beauty, I just think there should naturally be a little more green.

Also, is this too on the nose? The Sheriff did say I had to get into uniform.

Addons

True, Airship Down is probably the most fun fight in the game, but since I'm a BoSfag my favorite enemy is Gunners, which also makes me upsetti because they're not very fleshed out

Aren't 2x2 too small and also what addon are you using?

Stay mad Bearfag, your wife will welcome them with open legs

>mods created by beavers

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24530

Another question does sim settlements allowed you to build your own buildings together with sim settlement ones?

Yes. You can build whatever you could normally build along with the Sim Plots

But doesn't it change settler navmesh.

So what is the cannon ending of New Vegas?

>New Vegas
>canon anything
kek

Legion, Mr House or Yesman. The NCR by the time of Fallout 4 is already suffering from mass starvation

Legion victory, Caesar still alive, pregnant Sarah Weintraub, dead cass

Probably none of it, but if it is, then it's Yes Man

NCR they're the good guys rebuilding america

I want to pet__ Dogmeat!

Why the fuck do I need to get retarded perks like pickpocket just to put an add-on on any of the Nuka World Raider armours? I just want to fucking mod them without having every perk in the game but I can't add the Ultra-Light modification without this retarded perk

>overarching theme of the game is "let go of the past"
>republic trying to be like pre-war America
>Roman larpers
>literally someone from pre-war
>gay mailman cyborg and his robot friend

It's pretty obvious

Beavers know how to maintain a dam better than the ncr.

>NCR
>good

The legion is pure new world, very little about them is even remotely Roman. Mostly aesthetics

>Big cowboy hat that falls off your head in wind or when you look down.
>Glasses only there to impede your vision.
Big, thick overcoat on already near skin-tight BoS clothing, for that delicious cooling effect on a hot summers' day, and also really easy to jump around and run in as it's not heavy at all, no siree.
>Normie 6-shot revolver, once you're out you need to spend a while putting individual bullets in each hole before you can shoot six times and do the same thing again in a tedious looping process.
>Left arm has thick metal armour on it that weighs you down, also wierd gun shells strapped. Isn't convienent for them to be there because the moment you turn your right arm to grab them off your left shoulder, you poke yourself in the eye with the spike.
>On top of that, even more leg armour.

Well, you won the "best Western cosplay" award, since only you entered, but you lose a lot of points for inconvienence with all your armour.

Yeah but Legion is stupid

da legon is dmb

>Yeah but Legion is stupid

Watch this video and learn

youtube.com/watch?v=WGz4XQjMCKU

Speaking of Sim Settlements

youtu.be/5KiibOrBLsc

Are assaultrons meant to one hit kill you if you let them?

>That fucking song again

Fuck off, anyone who uses it in their trailers or work is literally brain dead and can't find a better song to suit their creations.

if your endurance is garbo yeah