prev thread

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fGxbZGcVZE0cschok
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remember this name
EARTHFURY

kobbers...

wreathe literally talking in doa discord and saying its all ok over the fucking everyst discord
fucking favortism for a dead server
just watch a boss spam miss when they bout to whipe in MC by some "miracle"

Server Down

nothing (You) say can make me hate wreathe

fuck off sky/konis/kobbers

Belgrun here, I doubt favoritism. There aren't that many people on the server and DoA is a large guild.

is belgrun the only likeable namefag ever?

he literally just told doa what happened, why the server is down and how he will fix it
and told the everyst discord to stop complaining
how is that not favortism?

>queue as healer for fast queues
>auto-attack the boss
>titanforged drops

Raid finder was a mistake.

Any way to check class distribution? I know it doesn't matter with low pop but I'm interested and I like to play something that is not too common (but not druid).

>Dindus mad nobody gives a fuck about their sub level 40 niggerdom

Go mage

Thanks. Surprised there is so few rogues but without huge pop to world pvp I guess people don't play them. I think I will roll with one.

this shit is literally dead
not even a meme anymore

It's my favorite class but I had a 60 mage on nost and elysium and want something different.

server down? can't seem to log on even though it shows the server as up

Belgrun here, he was in their discord to discuss it becasue they were involved in the crash.
Wreathe isn't at home to issue server commands so had a spare BBW staying at his apartment and he had her spawn shit for Kobbers in-game. She crashed the server on accident.

Fucking Women

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

trannies literally ruin everything

YOU FUCKS NEVER TOLD ME IT WAS BACK UP WHATS WROng With yOu

its up

Just started a new rogue first time on the server and people are really nice here. Really hope it doesn't die.

what faction? i just started a horde rogue.
no idea what im doing since I've never played rogue but i bet i can figure it out.

i-i too just rerolled feman rogue

awesome, we can be rogue friends or whatever. I honestly don't know rogue stuff so I'll probably ask stupid questions here later on. For now time to get to at least 10th or something, maybe i'll get lucky and grab a dagger in a chest.

horde rogue. undead.

There is a good guide on rogues on one of nostalrius or elysium forums, check it out once you hit lvl 10 for talents etc.

ignore whatever any other rogue tells you in re: to talents

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fGxbZGcVZE0cschok

this is the best leveling spec, get

2/2 remorseless attacks
2/2 imp sinister strike
3/3 imp gouge
5/5 precision
5/5 opportunity
5/5 MoD
1/1 Ghostly Strike
3/3 Imp Ambush
3/3 Initiative
3/3 Imp Sap

Is that the Soyoen one? It's very helpful so far, thank you! Fug, the daggers vs other weapons stuff is a lot more complex than i thought.
Thanks dude, that's actually sort of what I was thinking of so far but wasn't going to stress it for a few more levels (being lazy and not reading). I may end up wrong but it looks fun - why MoD over the stealth speed and cd reduction?

Going full combat looks ok too, either way seems fun. Also just figured out the strafing-backstab thing and holy shit, ridiculous.

facestabbing mobs while leveling is 500 IQ strategy. why are all Rogue players so good at WoW?

I believe it was this one:
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5412

Also make sure to not just buy every skill, some are useless and you will just waste money and skill cost a lot in vanilla.

rogue is literally almost as gay as warrior to level

what planet are you from

Yeah, for many quests you need to basically sacrifice yourself to complete them if you are going solo. It's pretty slow. But I like to level up professions and lockpicking anyway so I take it slowly from the start.

what are the world channels for the server?

uhh
World

Why is OP picture spiders lately?

lol i cant believe you faggot wannabes are still trying to play on this failure
every time we see this general up we laugh
and laugh
and laugh
ahahahaha
see?

wreathe should just turn the lights off and switch to a new handle
its the only way he wont be the biggest laughing stock in wpsg-related since gummy

"We"?

Pottu and Whitekidney

i dont know or care who those people are
if you really think the only people laughing at this server are two random namefags you deserve to languish here

地点方言/地點方言