Last Thread: →

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>If we can't change your mind at least do it properly
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEsY1Wljl0w
explainallquietonthewesternfront.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/7/2/24722875/all_quiet_on_the_western_front.pdf
edisciplinas.usp.br/pluginfile.php/234330/mod_resource/content/1/Vladimir Nabokov Lolita Penguin Modern Classics 2000 (1).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit messed up last thread

LAST THREAD

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

First for having a healthy friendship with all of the lit club

YURI IS GOD

Where is squadfam user?

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Previous thread was shit anyway haha...

Anyone?

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DAY LADS OR BE CURSED

BE FUCKING CURSED LADS

Natsuki!
She's not always the first in the thread!
But that's okay!
She's still the cutest!

>down 30k daytrading Ethereum/Bitcoin at one point
>sold low and bought lower and flipped back to only a 10k loss
>Ethereum went up and now I'm up 20k
daytrading is scary as fuck
pic related, me while trading

I want to cuddle with Yuri until she falls asleep!

Holding hands with Sayori!

I played an obscure decade-old korean MMO from dusk until dawn until dusk.

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you.

I got up optimistic
I played Demon's Souls and I'm still horrible at it
I wrote a bunch of greentexts to relax while playing it
Then I actually went outside
Then I came back disappointed because outside still sucks and wrote more greentexts
Right now I'm a little tired

I'm sorry?

Will Game Theory videos cause Yuri or Monika to become the go-to "I haven't played X but love Y" character for DDLC?

Would you buy a small cuddly doll of your doki

I'm sad I never got to see Yuri's knife collection.

Maybe later
I'VE BEEN PLAYING NOTHING BUT GOD HAND PLEASE DONT HURT ME

Well I'm on break right now, still hunting for a job, and I only started my day about two hours ago because I slept in.

user but he's a baby
Sayori but she's user's mommy
Sayori nursing user!
user loves Sayori's milk!

Mommy Sayori!

>tfw phoneposting
I'll get on pc soon and make one chart, it's always fun even that it takes me 200 hours. Was gonna do it this morning but arrived late to the thread

Tragically, both
People like Yuri for the epin yanderry maymays
And people will always spam forums with "Just Monika XD"

Of course.

Yes.

Of course Dan.

>I played Demon's Souls and I'm still horrible at it
use mirdan hammer, towards the beginning of 5-2
pole weapon with strike damage, best weapon in the whole franchise desu senpai

>Game Theory didn't make any "LOL SAYORI HANGING AMIRITE JOKES"

Dear God, considering how much it's pushed at the moment, that would have been one fell of a horse being beaten to death right there.

Worry not user, mine took suprisingly long too, and by time i finished, 2 threads were already made. I'll post mine soon once i get on my laptop.

Bulli or dont
I'm rather average where I live so I'm okay with admitting my height, but I'm still wishing for an extra few inches.

Doki's are so strange.

I've never had such a weird mixture of intense sadness and intense happiness before.

Do it Dan

I don't feel nearly as debilitated and nauseous as yesterday. Still got a bit of a malaise, but it's very mild.
Which is good, cause it means I can get back at doing the arts.

I plan to make one myself.

Yes Dan
Make one already

user is trading in two currencies, he sold one too low and ended up losing money, but he also bought the other at an even lower price which kept the low sell from being too serious, and then the second currency's price jumped so all of it that user bought is now more valuable, leaving him with 20k in profit.

Lookin for cheaper college books
Waiting until I can spend my birthday and christmas money on stuff
Considering if its worthwhile to send my now months-long broken laptop in for repairs or save up and maybe buy a better laptop while doing monthly payments

Hi Koichi!
Just woke up!

Make me some merch I can wear in public and you'll get my money Salvato.

Thanks

Woke up an hour ago, felt miserable, but I'm doing better now.

Appreciate you!
I had a nightmare! Right when I woke up someone in the discord summoned me. I've done nothing productive in the ninety minutes since. I wrote a mediocre poem!
Same

I just woke up. Work has been hard recently: I work a shitty retail job and Christmas is coming, so the hours have been long and there have been a lot more customers than usual. I'm almost afraid of Friday, Saturday, especially Sunday, because they're going to be very rough. But I feel like, if I remember Monika, I can do it.

Without hesitation

still coping with being dumped >tfw you get a warning a few threads back for posting about how shitty everything is going

I love her too

I've just been watching music reviews and eating cereal.

Monika!

thank you for responding to me lads i think im on a near lethal dose right now so you tlakin to the pizza man is very kind

Stay away from whatever shit you're taking pizza man.
People need your pizza in this world.

Are you okay user? I didn't see if you posted something else, did you want to talk?

Why did he do it
Does he hate us

I wish I could hold hands with my Doki

Will tell in the form of poetry.

The day begins anew.
It wants me to start fresh too.
But it's just another day.
There's not much else to do.

The light beats in outside.
Through my shades as black as night.
Though brighter in the room around me
It's still so shady within.

I get up.
But I have not left my dreams.
Though perpetually at rest
I am still very tired.

What did you take?

I would buy one small one and one cuddle sized one!

Aaanyway, good... Morning... Everyone! Welcome to the Big Shell: Poetry strut!
Admittedly, I forgot that someone was waiting for my blessing to post the word of the thread here, but I think they're asleep and I didn't notice their post. Sorry, squadfam user.
So, I guess I'll handle it this thread. If they come on and want to handle the next one, that's fine by me!

Enough rambling. The word of the thread comes now!

Let's try "Wave", shall we? Alternatives are "Sky", "Stone", "Raven", "Providence" And "Ancient"!

Now, if you want to write a pem or short prose for us, why not give one or more of these words a try for inspiration or a theme? All skill levels are encouraged, just don't forget the common courtesy of critique when asked and to comment on works you enjoy! A (You) can go a long way to improve someones mood!

Remember to eat healthy, lift and have fun, my dearests!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=WEsY1Wljl0w

user, whatever you're doing to hurt yourself, STOP.

L-lewd...

No, he did it for the ad money. He ruins everything he touches, which is why I only play things he'll never touch and/or has survived his touch.

Oh my gosh, I sound insane in picrelated...

Hey, I actually played the game, after the Game Theory brought it to my attention.

Before I played it for myself, I watched Jacksepticeye play it, and from his playthrough I began to notice that Yuri was a lot like me in some ways.

But when I played it for myself...

When I played it myself, I went for the good ending immediately. I saved and loaded so that I hung out with and got the CGs for Sayori, Natsuki, and Yuri. I just wanted them all to be happy, so for Sayori and Natsuki I was pretty much just going through the motions. But those same moments with Yuri.... I felt more invested, I felt a deeper connection with her. There's a big difference between watching a playthrough and actually playing it for yourself. I felt like I was actually there reading with Yuri and everything.

I'm a very shy and quiet and reclusive person. I usually keep to myself. I'm know what it's like to be disconnected from reality. To be far more invested in fantasy worlds and fictional characters than the real world. I can also relate to act 2 Yuri, being so... 'intense', and obsessive, and... everything. I mean, I don't cut myself or anything like that. Actually, I have a fear of knives, ironically enough. But nevertheless, I feel a deep personal connection with Yuri that's different from any other character I've ever felt a connection to.

I've even repeated that line she said, "have you considered killing yourself, it may be beneficial to your mental health" to a friend simply because I wanted to quote that line, during a brief argument I had with that friend.

Yuri.... just... Yuri.

I have a theory BUT HEY that indie-devs/series either pay him and/or give him info on the actual story to make videos, since his videos will likely correlate to more sales.

I love her too

I CANT @ YOU ALL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ITS TOO DIFFICULT

im fine lads might puke a little but i'm already in the discord so just let that be my containment area ignore my psots form now on

How hard were you vaccinated?

I like this deeper lore. So every time FNAF has a new release they pitch a bunch of factoids and a check at him and say "Go nuts".

At least you won't get smallpox.

>I began to notice that Yuri was a lot like me

I thought the same about Sayori. Then she killed herself and I was like "Woah, better not look into that".

Well I was about to post mine regardless. It's not something that gets passed around, it's just something I do. If I'm here, I'm always going to do it.

correct
I'm lucky I was trading in a bull market, this could have ended really badly for me

Alright user, just let us know when you get lucid, okay?

pretend the file name is something funy

Monika is big slappy

... I honestly do not know how I missed you being online. My bad, sorry. Sorry. I'll just... Yeah. Sorry.

Wouldn't be shocked. Would be good for all parties.

Game/Series gets further exposure, Mat gets paid, Audience find something new to obsess over.

>filename

Why do i fall in love with the doki doki characters? I don't get it, i shouldn't be falling in love with these damaged and insecure people. Yet i still can't stop to constantly think about them. I just want to save them and turn them normal and happy.

I just wanted to post this.

Sayori!

Another shift in the tide
Another wave, and with it
More unexplained sensation

Standing on the storeline
As solid and unmoving as stone
And the water still eats away

No one knows what this ancient force wants
No one knows its reasoning
No one can escape it
This sea of despair
That washes me away.

good post tbdesu with you

Monika's manipulations bringing out Yuri's negative traits just made me relate to Yuri even more.

Why is Monika such a musky husky?

Because she wont clean her fucking fursuit.

I love you monikanon!

Hey guys!

Hopefully a good night sleep awaits me. How about you?

Just a reminder that we're reading two books for the 6th and 7th of January.

You can pick one or both, it's up to you. Western Front should be doable for Saturday 6th January and for Lolita the first part by Sunday 7th (but we will discuss both on these days most likely). Afterwards will move on with Lolita and I will also revamp the format of the book club How it will be? It's a secret~!

Here's the link to download "All Quiet on Western Front" by Erich Remarque: explainallquietonthewesternfront.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/7/2/24722875/all_quiet_on_the_western_front.pdf
And "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov: edisciplinas.usp.br/pluginfile.php/234330/mod_resource/content/1/Vladimir Nabokov Lolita Penguin Modern Classics 2000 (1).pdf

If you've already read them, that's great! Join us on the dates to discuss it with us!

Natsuki, light of my life, fire of my loins.

Let's read!

It's fine, but still, it's not something people take turns doing. ...Especially when they just copy a previous format.
Everyone is free to try and get others to write, but trying to take over my prompts is like if one day somebody said they wanted to take care of /ddlc/ sings or the book club for a day. That's just not how it happens.

I love you too, user!

Alright, cringe incoming

Feels like I'm only truly alive when I'm baking these days. This past month it's been a bunch of batches of brownies and everyone's always happy to eat them.

What else should I bake to fill the emptiness? Should I make more brownies or try something else? I'm no skilled baker like Natsuki.

You got just the Natsuki Lolita cover? I need it for reasons

Here was mine from the last thread. I want to see Monikanon's version of this.

>5'3"
I'm so sorry lad.

That's called empathy user

I WOULD POST MINE LAD

BUT THEN EVERYONE WOOED NOW WHO I AM AND I WISH TO AN ANONYMOUS

Make the best muffins ever.

Cheesecake! It's simple to make but you can always add your own twist when doing it.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't really put much thought into it. I can't really think of anything other than more apologies, but I am truly sorry about that. If something like this happens again I'll make sure to leave a message for your imput. And do it at normal functioning hours that don't affect y alread poor judgement.
Sorry.

Some kind of empanada or turnover, perhaps? Brush the top with egg yolk for a wonderfil glaze thing.

Anyone else feeling forced to be here? I enjoyed it at the beginning, but now it feels like I have to be here but I don't enjoy it anymore

I love her too.