/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

New Outfits When Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CapbQnOw_c
gamasutra.com/view/news/312185/Guideline_changes_mean_App_Store_devs_must_now_reveal_loot_crate_odds.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LOVE AQUA

Remember what could have been?

man this series is big on making trailers that are exclusive to events that never get released.

irrelevant. he's wearing the dang coat whether you like it or not.

>Vanitas in a black coat
Would this be in Monsters Inc?

he wasnt in DDD

sure, or wherever he pops up if he's one of the seekers.

he was a weird heart reaction in DDD. it's true he just looked like his regular self but i'm confident that if he appears in his actual form in III he'll wear the coat. Ansem SOD wore his regular outfit up until his appearance with the rest of the Seekers at the end of DDD where he put on the coat. we also saw him wear it in the orchestra trailer. he really doesn't need to wear it yet he does.

How far do I have to get in CO to unlock the premium cards? Do I have to kill Marly 1 or should I be able to get them after Axel 2?

KHE is gonna be toast LIT gize L O L

You got the Castle Oblivion without ever finding a premium card? Fucking how?

Sorry I meant the special cards like Lexaeus, Zexion, Ansem, Diamond Dust, etc.

Yeah he'll wear it for sure in KH3

You need to beat Reverse/Rebirth

I already did, this is my second run

They show up in Calm Bounties on specific floors.

You didn't start a new game did you?
You need to have a clear Sora AND clear Riku flag for those cards to show up.

Alright I'll look into it

I'm on a new game on Proud, but I have both of my save files for Sora and Riku on standard.

It doesn't matter.
The cards will only show up on the file that has both sides of the story finished.

God fucking dammit. So even if I beat Sora's mode on Proud, I have to go and do Riku's mode again to be able to get all the cards?

You already have a Riku game save.
To get the cards in a Sora game, that Sora game needs to be finished.
Most people do this by just going into their old Sora game.
Starting a new game is retarded cause you'll need to finish the whole thing to get the cards, instead of just hopping into an already completed Sora game and snagging the cards in 5 minutes.

Alright, thanks. I'll just finish the game and then grind them out, since I have to hit the level cap anyway. I'm surprised I haven't had a Joker card yet, though. I had a fuckton on my old save

Xemqua when?

No, I love Aqua!

What kinds of guys does (do?) Aqua like?

Who's the green guy? I don't remember him from the movie.

Mike Wazowski
Unless you're memeing me

And then he fucked her violently.

Who?

The monsters inc logo

Fuck phil cup 13
What tier 4 or lower medals remove debuffs on myself?

Unimportant. Just power through it normally. Literally leave your phone on and have your autos do work took me like 5 minutes.

Tall and slightly retarded.

>yfw Lea versus Marluxia in KH3

but I'm the opposite

Post setup

You could use Namine to copy the enemy's status, and them buff yourself, just make sure not to use any attack medals that lower PSM defense of the same type as the enemy's that last more than a turn least you make yourself squishy

Is spamming quest 57 really the fastest way to get a raid boss?

The most recent story quest is also fast.

I have PTR, Vexen B (no extra attack on Vexen), and iKairi1 (second chance, no extra attack), and Behemoth/Trickmaster, but with no SP restoration medals. How do I get past Quests 12-14 (and probably 15) of the Phil Cup?

If you're strong enough, you just have to do the last power PQ+, equip a raid boss perk +10 accessory, & stack the rest of your slots with omega raid boss perks. This is enough to guarentee you a Behemoth spawn, though it'll be RNG whether its an omega or regular one. You also get at least a few thousand lux for that quest, & if you use a raid setup then you can get at least 11k.

(Also the +10 raid perk is what allows you do do this in just 1 quest btw.)

PQ+

Just kill the archers with Nova after hitting them with Sora.

You're pretty much fucked without any gauge refill.

>Ven has his armour
>Roxas has the black coat

If they don't swap suits to trick somebody in 3 I'll chop my dick off

Oh wow instant guard armor both times. Thanks

Late to the party I know, but I'm curious to hear what you guys think about 0.2's gameplay. Do you guys think KH3 can meet KH2's standards or are we in for another Osaka Team shitshow?

sounds to me like you want to castrate yourself in a few years

Can I fuck you afterwards?

>PQ+
Yes

in JP what are the rewards once Darkmatter is done?
mirrors again?

Oh those. 660 works pretty well but I might as well try them.

Mirrors and gems

no pooglet, just pooh or piglet
also, my only tier 3 buff is sebastian
so my situation won't restore hp and is rather costly in the sp department
but i'll try it anyway

At most, it'll be right behind KH2 when it comes to gameplay. But it sure as hell is better than BBS and DDD just by using the command menu.

well shit
it worked
thanks m80
>inb4 i come back in 5 minutes begging for setups for 14

ya that last setup ain't gonna work here
sleep archers have too much hp

D-damn son

>gems
neat

I wonder what that outfit says about them.

>tfw no Aqua mommy gf

wh what's that supposed to mean?

so do any medals do that?
all i know is "remove status effects" only applies to paralysis/sleep/poison

youtube.com/watch?v=2CapbQnOw_c
I'd dig it, their dynamic was pretty good in CoM, though it's pretty obvious the showstopper is still going to be Lea vs Saix.

isn't it bonus time now for union cross ..why am I getting these low levels quests?

There appears to be an error with the Union Cross quests. Despite the banner saying it is bonus time, you will not get the bonus coins. You will not be taken to the special area in the realm of darkness; it will just be the regular quests. Expect some compensation jewels

Good thing to hear, I doubted myself and kept double checking the union X description.

t seems to be a bug

It applies to enemy buffs and debuffs too. Any sort of change to the enemies status, whether they buff their attack or you poison them or drop their defense, its canceled out

so would belle do that?
or give me some examples

>yfw marluxia was a double agent the whole time
>yfw when he sacrifices himself for ven

jiminy was in sora's pocket when he turned into a heartless
that means jiminy has a nobody

Jiminy only exists when he is relevant to the plot.

>either bonus time is broken, or they decided to nerf its benefits immensely
I don't even know which is worse, grinding for all these boards with this garbage coin rate is hell

its broken

It'd be nice if they told us.

ah yes, the dreaded nixijym

>#KHUX_JP At midnight, Axel HD Ver [EX] arrives in EX Special Draw! This medal is voiced and changes BGM
>For 2 turns: Reverse ATK+2, Speed ATK+7, DEF-2, Speed DEF-2. Inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Man they're really not easing up on the EX medals

I really need a good Reverse Speed so hopefully luck is on my side

But I managed to get Xehanort EX so probably not

>proud quest requires 2 or fewer medals
>every single enemy gets first strike
FUCKING

What's the best way of tanking through phil cup out of +decence +attr defence -attack?

>Jiminy was there during Sora vs. Rucksack
>Jiminy was there during vs. Xemnas
>Jiminy was always there
deepest

are you ready for not xionex tomorrow

Wait wasn't SvR all in Sora's head/heart?

Do skip tickets+ complete the objectives for a mission and give you the rewards?

no

If Roxas becomes his own person will he still be considered a nobody?

Could he theoretically get his own nobody? Could they constantly repeat the process to make an army of Roxas?

anyone have the falling strelitzia pic?

>TWO!? Axel and Xion EX medals
I guess Roxas is next after Axel.

If he grows a heart (which we're led to believe he did) then he'd become a Somebody.

Roxas already got TWO!? though. I think we're moving on to the next set after Axel. Probably more Norts or TVA

>Wait, I'm enjoying this. You guys really are something else!
If that's when Axel started growing a heart (or at least noticed it), does that mean that Larxene had one too? Or was she just a sadist

What was the other Roxas one? And as for Larxene, I'd say no since there hasn't been any focus on her since CoM. She was just a bitch.

Roxas art and Roxas Dual wield

In the end sora, we truly were the kingdom hearts 3©

gamasutra.com/view/news/312185/Guideline_changes_mean_App_Store_devs_must_now_reveal_loot_crate_odds.php

It will be interesting to see where this leads. Will gacha developers hold off on implementing the change until the first wave of dev bans? Will they pull a China and just give different loot rates for Apple and Android devices? Will Apple simply not enforce this new rule they added?

Also on an entirely unrelated note, I haven't posted from a PC since last week, and my mobile browsing is broken with regards to popping up replies. Is this part of the issue revolving around this whole anti-adblock malware fiasco?

But Axel had a heart, and he was still considered a nobody until actually being ressurected as Lea. Same as Mansex.

free jews right befor xion