PlayStation Vita General 3151 - Full Pink Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night news set for December 24 live stream
gematsu.com/2017/12/persona-3-dancing-moon-night-persona-5-dancing-star-night-news-

>Atelier Lydie & Suelle ‘Boss Battle’ gameplay
youtu.be/30BJL9sSJiY

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory ‘Story and Features’ trailer
youtu.be/ZAHAa8DYooQ

>Catherine: Full Body has new endings, episodes, anime, sexy events, and online battles
gematsu.com/2017/12/catherine-full-body-new-endings-episodes-anime

>Flowers -Le Volume sur Hiver- and Kanojo Step in March 2018 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/flowers-le-volume-sur-hiver-kanojo-step-coming-

>Catherine: Full Body announced
gematsu.com/2017/12/catherine-full-body-announced-ps

>Gintama Rumble sixth Japanese TV spot;assist character details
gematsu.com/2017/12/gintama-rumble-sixth-japanese-tv-spot-tae-tama-taizou-

>Check Out Atelier Lydie & Suelle’s different version screenshots
archive.is/RR2i6

>13 minutes of Secret of Mana remake gameplay
youtu.be/YQLWrrDc6RQ

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13963460/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sniper + Gigantast + antimatter gun = "Encounters? What encounters?"

>First try
Everything work out in the end

My opinion of mgs3 after 4 playthroughs doing full lethal non lethal and an attempted speedrun AND an attempted No alerts run is, Its a fun fucking game its fun to explore its fun to find things and its fun to find those secret R1 parts, one of my favorite boss fights has to be the fear, I used fake death pill and set him up near a trap, revived and activated the trap along with a stun bomb, and kicked him a few times and sent him flying, it was great and hilarious to see

My opinion of mgs3 after 4 playthroughs doing full lethal non lethal and an attempted speedrun AND an attempted No alerts run is, Its a fun fucking game its fun to explore its fun to find things and its fun to find those secret R1 parts, one of my favorite boss fights has to be the fear, I used fake death pill and set him up near a trap, revived and activated the trap along with a stun bomb, and kicked him a few times and sent him flying, it was great and hilarious to see.

Thank you anons for suggesting I get it, it has been a blast and when I can I will get MGS 2 aswell and play that

Dammit Double post sorry anons. Disregard the first one

Glad you enjoyed it.
I hope you post about MGS2 whenever you get around to playing that.

>when I can I will get MGS 2 aswell and play that

just a heads up, MGS2 is a mess. Both gameplay and story wise

oh fuck, I copypasted the wrong link

Why you have that user?

Was that some star rule 34?

Please respond

Don't have it, sorry user.

>join Daily Intenational Tournament to get that one online Hot Shots Golf trophy before the servers shut down
>locks up on the loading screen
>have to do a hard reboot of the Vita
>it now lists me as having withdrawn from the tournament
>I have forever lost my chance at getting the plat for this game

Was is actually their goal to make it look like lil rorona was sexually aroused with that pose?

One of my MGS3 runs before just ragequitting was the European hard mode and I could never ever get past the ocelot squad fight, the guy on the roof always caught me and I Nearly snapped my vita in half with frustration

It's okay we all have a secret

F

She was sexually aroused user

lel

I've been waiting for this. Fuck this game. It never went on sale and every fucking time I saw vitagen playing I told them I'd join once it goes on sale. Now it's gone and I never bought it, so fuck you and fuck whoever played this shit online.

oh well

F

EU SALE WHEN

Get fucked nerds. Proof that anyone who likes sony is a cuck.

Jesus.

Here's an idea for the next atelier trilogy. You play as the apprentice of an homunculus who was created hundreds of years ago. She basically teaches you everything and in the true ending you learn that you are the first male offspring in the bloodline of the alchemist who created her and she has been grooming you since your childhood to become her future husband. Everyone in your family knows about it but nobody ever tells you.

But I don't like sony

>look up atelier doujins
>learn about the ejaculation process of pigs
I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere.

sounds fun and cute to boot and unique aswell, all we need are good artists with knowledge of human anatomy and we are good.

You can stop lying now.
It was even $2 at one point.
Fucking poorfag.

>someone requested membership to the the vitagen psn community
>no plats
>no vita games
what the cuck?

Theres a vitagen community?

Yes

Sleep forever with vitagen

No time for sleep, Christmas is soon.

Every christmas I wish I could sleep forever.

No number user
It's sleep time

Small boobs are a sign of malnourishment. Why does vitagen prefer their girls sick?

Big is nice

But Christmas is a lovely time of the year.

After Christmas, yes.

Christmas sucks ass. And so do you.

Nice tits

No
Come to bed or let's play something

Waaaa! Our game is going to fucked over by Gust!

Post the 6 fingers one

oh man thats bad

You are bad. If I ever see you badmouthing my 2 wives again you'll get capital punishment.

Waaaa! I have a congenital defect!

...so...do all the atelierfags hate this game or do we just have a few loud ones?

strawpoll.me/13963460/r

I still want to play it. I don't consider myself an atelierfag, though.

I just want this game for the guys

>this is how far atelier has fallen

Don't even pretend "old" atelier fans have any standards. Do I have to remind you that there were people beating off to a tutorial screen of atelier ayesha 2 threads ago?

What else does this game have to offer? The art is a huge down grade from Hidari's and Mel's did they improve anything from the previous games?

A few loud ones. I presume most are indifferent until they can get their hands on it. I don't think anyone is expecting it to be amazing, though.

The whole mysterious series so far has seen relatively negative reception from vitagen

What's the best Vita 2000 color? I want one as a backup in case something happens to my white OLED model, and I'm seriously torn between the aqua blue and metallic red. Does anyone have experience with either in person?

He was asking about Lydie & Suelle in particular. Most of the criticisms have been the art. No one has actually talked about the gameplay or even story itself. Thus, I presume indifference.

I have the aqua blue. I'm not normally a blue kind of guy, but I have to admit it looks pretty nice.

That said white/yellow or white/pink are the best imo.

white/pink

Neon Orange

If they had made the sticks white I would've been all over that.

delet

Interesting how that list is in pretty much the Vita release order.

nice

It was fun until I learned I had to beat the game six times for a trophy

Are there any vita games where you actually fight different races? It feels like that shit is a thing of the past and most JRPGs today have different fantasy races living together.

I'll import this, even if the gameplay isn't the best. Other things make up for it.

So how many hours?

There are a few issues I had with the game, but it was overall pretty alright. You'll be fighting the platforming more than any enemy as some walls have invisible bumps sticking out which can cause you to stop mid-jump and then fall to your death.
There is also a dedicated "pixie pose" button and you can make the camera freeroam with a bunch of helpful things for screenshots. There are 32 different poses I think

About 44 hours. I was dying on the inside after the first two reruns of the story-mode though so I was happier with finally being able to put the game down than actually getting the plat.
I was too stubborn to give up though and I spent a lot of time taking screenshots too. I have roughly 190 saved up over my time playing

That pose system sounds like made for me. Though I'm not platting it if it's like that, but I'm not the type who forces these anyway.

Cool, thanks.

Why 6 times?

VERUUUU!!!!

It just depends on whether you like the gameplay or not. To be honest, the first 6 chapters are alright, but chapter 7 nearly made me drop the plat hunt every single run. It isn't a bad chapter, but chapter 7 is equivalent to chapters 1-6 in length.

Once you beat the game once you get a secret menu that allows cheats (unkillable / invisible) so it's much easier after that. If it weren't for the unkillable cheat I'd probably have never attempted it though -- nothing is worse than doing a mission for twenty minutes but then get stuck on an invisible object during a jump and then falling to your death and forcing a restart.

One of the trophy requires you to see all the endings. There are six of them in the game and all of them have different triggers.

Mrgrgr, when are the EU sales going to go live? I'm anxiously checking PSprices constantly, hoping to see a big number next to the new sale titles. But it's just a couple of shitty PS4 games constantly.

Apparently the US deals aren't live yet, either?

Picked up:
>Romancing Saga 2
>VA-11 Hall-A
>Rabi-Ribi
>Nurse Love Addiction
>Legend of the Dark Witch
>Xenon Valkyrie+

using my 20% off code.
How'd I do?

Depends on what deals you're talking about. The US/NA PSN has had holiday sales over the last two weeks so far.

EU has only had the 12 PS4 deals going on ever since the start of December. To think even those used to have some good stuff when they weren't limited to a single platform.

I still can't believe that this actually went through to fucking official magazine. She's fucking pointing it, you can't miss it if you actually look. Good thing that using these artists is now finally over.

The mysterious series is unironically the only two games I regret purchasing. I still don't know why I couldn't get into Sophie, but despite playing for around 30 hours, continued to only feel as though it was a serious waste of time. As for Firis, barring the technical issues it had on Vita, the entire game was just completely boring to play. Open world was a mistake.
By this point I don't even know if I'll give it a pirate -- I did the same for Nights of Azure 1, but hearing NoA2 be worse absolutely killed any hype I had. I did the same for Blue Reflection as well, but it was an absolute shit game and I was disgusted at wasting my time playing it.

What happened to GUST?

How could NoA2 POSSIBLY be worse than the first one? That game felt like they literally stopped writing the script a third of the way through and the Vita version ran so bad I'm surprised the system didn't catch fire.

When I say pirate I meant on PC. I buy all my Vita titles.
Apparently they made NoA2 from the ground up to be optimized on the Vita, but it still wasn't that great. As for how it was worse, they retconned the entire story of NoA1 and added more girls, but removed all the yuri elements. On top of that, the gameplay is more or less the same, I didn't really find myself regretting my time playing NoA1, but it was only barely so as I liked the music and monster direction

Rip

>Removed yuri.
Man, they should have ramped that up if anything. Fanservice aside, it was all the game had going for it as a source of interpersonal conflict to get you invested in the narrative.

I want an old style jrpg to idly play over the holiday break. Should I get something between FFIV-FFVI, Tactics Ogre, or Romancing Saga 2?

Romancing Saga 2 is definitely old-school for better or worse. It isn't a standard jrpg, but it is fun. I'd say pick up TO and Romancing Saga 2 if you can and juggle between the two of them.

FFVI is pretty good. It is my favorite FF after XIV.